1. Character Name: Talon Gallu
2. Character Birthdate (including year): 18 December 2007
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Species: 50% Grey wolf, 25% Arctic wolf, 25% Coyote
5. Gender: Male
6. A secondary form of contact: PM, Y!M [djcdryden]
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I'm Pendzez/Daniel
8. Initial post:

Talon approached the scent of a pack that seemed to have caught his interest for some time. He had heard about the ranking system. It was similar to the old Medieval kind of royalty and knightship. There was a king and a queen that ruled over certain pieces of land, with princes and princesses under them, and the marquises and duchesses on the other lands of the country. The Medieval era of the human reign fascinated the wolf. How they used to live was amazing. With no technology light electric lights and of the such, all they had was fields and candle light and wooden instruments, before metal and iron was adapted to a normal everyday around the house appliances for a daily basis. Castles built with stone that can be demolished with a larger impact of another stone, homes made of wood that can be brought down by fire and just by pulling it apart. The humans had many ways of making houses before it became more stronger to the foundation.

Holding his bow and his quiver on his back, he continued on to the origin of the scent of what did they call it? Cour des Miracles? Yeah, that was it. He wished to make his loyalty known to a pack that finds his interest. He stood at the point where the scent seemed strongest and pungent. Wearing his usual crow feathered poncho that covered his maw down to just below his knees, he held on to his steel plated bow that had markings on it. His quiver of finely honed arrows was placed placed over his back. As he stopped, he looked around, finding that there was no one around. He sat down, placing his bow next to him and waited for someone to come by and see him.
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... /free1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: Yay, welcome~! =D

Jacquez strode boldly along the edge of his kingdom, testing the scent markers with his lean muzzle. Their ranks had swelled beautifully in the last several days, he and Svara both admitting several new loners, and even one deserter from the coyote pack. They had now claimed loyalties from the aforementioned Inferni, Crimson Dreams, and Dahlia de Mai - not bad at all! It was not his original intent to "steal" members, but malcontent festered in many hearts, burning those who were wronged by their society. Jac could offer them a truer freedom than the highly structured ranks of a wolf pack, with the security that came from safety in numbers. It was too hard for them to resist for long.

And as though cementing his thoughts into reality, he caught the scent of yet another who lingered at the fringe of their territory, a male with a curious odor that spoke of metal and feathers. Intrigued already, the one-armed Optime padded along the springy ground of the field, cream-dipped tail waving an excited tempo behind him. The open sunlight danced on his multi-coloured pelt, blazing his tawny hues like a smoldering fire. He was the sun king, brilliant and powerful by day! Living in this land of luxury had only further fueled his own delusions, the self-proclaimed royalty that he was. His folded ears perked forward with interest as the seated figure came into sight - and what an interesting figure he cut, indeed...!

The lean young man before him was entirely swathed in feathers - an iridescent poncho of glossy black, maybe raven or crow. A quiver of arrows poked up behind his tall wolf ears, and in his golden-furred claws he gripped a glinting metal bow. The collie-dog's dark eyes glittered with intrigue, a slow smile teasing its way onto his lips as he drew nearer. This guy looked cool, even if he had some vendetta against black birds. And he had yet to meet anyone skilled in the weapons arts, excluding Svara and her dagger. "Bonjour, stranger," he purred, inclining his head in an uncharacteristically respectful gesture. "And welcome to the Cour des Miracles..."

[/html]
[html]

The feathered ponchoed male's ears perked up as he heard the voice of another that seemed to be directed at him. He looked up and found a one armed, sandy brown looking male that was not that far off. Talon sat up from his sitting position and bowed. "Thank you for your welcome, sir. I am Talon. Talon "Eagle Eye" Gallu." He gave his name and his own personal nickname that he seemed like to be called. He had to be formal and polite, or so he believes makes a good first impression. Manners and good behavior. "Eagle Eye is a nickname because I can... shoot a pretty fair distance." He added that too as some additional info.

He took a look around the current area. Cour des Miracles? Seems like a peaceful and quiet place. It could do this hybrid well in his relaxing. "Obvious, I know, but I wish to join, if it is ok with you." He had been traveling for quite some time, he just wanted to sit down and find a place that he can call home. To settle a catch a breath, that is what he wants for now.

[/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... /free1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The archer - for that was clearly his occupation - straightened and bowed respectfully, as polite as you please. Jac listened to his brief introduction, his dark eyes still wandering about the foreign garb that the male sported. How did one make a cape of feathers? It was a strangely attractive garment, and probably waterproof, too. He was not interested in human clothing, but these natural raiments, crafted from the lesser creatures of the earth... that was worth looking into. "'Eagle eye', you say? You'd be the first arbalist I've met - I'd be interested in seeing your talents firsthand sometime. I am known as Jacquez Trouillefou, the king of this royal court. Well met!" His smug smile did not falter as he finished his introduction. Talon had minded his manners before he even knew he was facing royalty - perhaps he had good instincts. And an accurate archer could become a sniper, if they ever came across trouble with the other packs in the area. He would be a fine asset, undeniably so.

But capricious as always, the leader did not insist on a show of faith, a demonstration of skill, any other credentials. Simply wanting to join their court was enough of a reason for him. "I would be pleased to admit you, Monsieur Gallu," he lilted, his snippets of French colouring the rest of his phrases with the faint accent. "Our members are scattered, but you will meet them in time, I am sure. We are a social group, loyal to each other, living the easy life in this land of plenty. There are unclaimed homes scattered in the woods, or you can claim a den in the grotto, or sleep on the beach, whatever suits your fancy. We live our lives as we want to here. I do hope you enjoy yourself..." He let his deep voice trail off, still alight with the exuberant energy of success. News of his kingdom had spread so quickly!

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.