Look right through me..
[html]
Req (300)

The man rested easily outside his cabin, experiencing one of his rare tranquil moments. There was not a sound except for white noise. The house was empty. At last. It had been a mistake to not request for someone else to take the puppies, but both the boys had taken the matter into their own hands. The home belonged to only Haku now, and that was how he wanted it to be. He had never kept it from the pack that he was a bad father. He had said he would try, but he had also openly said that he simply was not cut that way. He needed to regain control, more than anything. Svara had been splendid fun, but he had not known that a new pack had been in the making. Of course, they had put her as sub leader. He could not understand why. The new pack had already damaged their reputation before they had even begun by placing her on the top. Svara Thames had none of those abilities that was required of a leader. Their bad though. He hoped that pack would burn.

The man’s shortened tail moved lazily behind his stretched out body, keeping a particularly annoying fly on distance. The Lilium’s eyes were half closed. He was well relaxed. The nights were slowly becoming his days, and so he spent his days slumbering more and more. The wolf laid his head down on top of his cream painted paws, finally letting his eyes close. The Lilium’s current state could hint of what he could have been, if a corruption had not been eating away on him. He could have been a great man if he had only managed to stay sane. His face smoothed out peacefully along with slow, steady breaths. Regardless of what signals his unconscious body gave off, his dreams were dark and rotten, just like the man himself.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She’s in her optime form, OuO
500+

The woman not long ago had crossed over the boarders of her packland. She walked swiftly and yet not hurriedly, purposefully but not imposingly. Her movements fluid and silent, she did not return to her den as she should have. Rest at the moment seemed irrelevant. The warrior did not want to wait. The encounter she had had with Svara had brought disturbing news to the Adonis of Dahlia de Mai. She had not sensed treachery within the girl, and she had known her well enough to be able to ascertain such a thing. The girl had regained her memory, remembering why and how things happened. They were different, in a way. It was not as if Haku had lied completely so much as he had neglected to regale her with the details.

But then, the warrior did not know what to think about it. The unrestrained nature of the Caledonian-Korean was able to tolerate what Haku did and what Haku had done. She had known what manner of wolf he was when she had accepted his body on her Long Nights. There had been a time, too, when she desired him with a little more than just mere intrigue, but he had not reciprocated such a want, and the warrior was not one to linger. It had not been long after that another dark souled creature had caught her intrigue. But now she had fallen in love, and it all seemed different now. But she had not changed as the Lilium had seemed to change. If only the Adonis could see the corruption that ate him away like the worms on the carcasses of a battlefield. But she did not. She knew only that her loyalty lie with Cercelee and with Dahlia de Mai, and that once her loyalty with Haku had been more than just the simple loyalty it was now.

She found him at his cabin, lying in plain sight. The woman paused, her silent, fluid movements made to cease. The white orbs watched the sleeping form. She did not move, did not walk over the place where she had stopped. The black female believed that she entered now a private place, and she did not wish to intrude regardless of the urgency she felt the situation commanded. She did not like to think that Haku would have lied to her, for such disrespect and lack of trust was not something that the Adonis would tolerate, regardless of his being her superior. She knew, however, how this would ultimately end. She was not here to change the path that Fate had put before them. She was here only to clear the path of debris.

"Haku," the soft melody called, breaking the silence of the calm night. The white orbs watched the eyes of the other, her gaze clear and her demeanor calm as she stood there. "Haku, something has been brought to my attention. I wish to speak with you about it." The woad tipped tail waved behind her once as she stood there without anger and with merely that question.

[/html]
[html]
Sorry for the low quality of this post (300)

Only darkness existed there, and only that darkness lingered when a melodic voice spoke his name. The large beast stirred. For a moment, it seemed that the sleep had kept its grip on him, but the man opened those striking blue eyes. Haku loathed being woken up like this. Adrenaline instantly started to rotate through his system, although there was nothing wrong. The secui felt a strong resentment vibrate towards the black woman in the dark, yet lighter than usual summer night. In truth the anger was not directed at her. He had been kicked awake while his body had been sound asleep, and he could simply not stand the first moments of consciousness where his body still felt like a dreamer’s despite the sharp forms and awareness that only existed in a conscious state.

”Yes, Cwmfen?” the male answered, obviously groggy. He scrambled to his feet and sat down; flicking his ears forwards to take in what the woman had to say. ”Alright,” was the Lilium’s answer, and he got up on all four again only to walk over to the Adonis. Movement helped shooing the unpleasant mental mist away. The man’s tail moved lazily from side to side in a sort of greeting. Things could not stay like they had the last months, and he would be working on that from now on. Perhaps he had let too many things slip lately, become lazy. It was no child’s game he was playing, and he would do well to remember this. He’d take time to do things right for once. He looked up at her, seeking those moonlit orbs. He had a strong desire to ask her to sit down or something that could lower her to his level, but he kept silent, leaving her free room to do whatever her pleased. The Adonis was usually aware of such things. She was considerate, unlike him. "What is it?" He wondered, not able to guess what it could be.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Haha, her sitting thing suddenly reminds me of the King and I, ^=^;;
500+

It was apparent that she had disturbed his slumber. There was a brief irritation that she sensed within him, although she was not sure if it were directed at her or not. She only assumed that it was the former, for it was she that had come to him in the late hours of the night. His voice, as were his movements, was still laced with that distance induced by the influence of the place between dreams and reality. She was silent as he rose and approached her, unwilling to move forward without his permission. As he questioned her, she knelt fluidly before him, leveling the distance between them. She was not one to tower over another—she had not done it with Slay or Sankor and she would not do it with Haku. But he was her superior as well, and so the woman did show her respect, adjusting her posture so that her head was below his. The white eyes, however, met those striking, paradoxical blue eyes with that quiet, unchallenging ease.

"I came upon Svara today, upon the coast." The alto melody was soft as she spoke, that melody moving quietly upon the nighttime breeze like the scent of a nocturnal blossom. She paused for a moment, as if to assess his reaction. She would be brief and to the point, for she also needed her rest to be able to rise early before the sun. "She had regained her memory," the alto voice continued at length, "and she was able to tell me what has happened, Haku." Another brief silence followed, in which the woad bound ears twitched at the sound of some distant insect. "She has been adopted by a pack, Haku, and is their subleader." She did not know whether this news would come as a surprise or whether the Lilium had already heard of it. While such a thing had been known to her since Firefly and Jacquez had been found near the Dahlian boarders, she knew not of what the Head Scout had discovered. For the Adonis, what had occurred should not arise as an issue between the two packs in question. It was ex post facto.

"You know how I feel about what you do, and you should know me well enough to know how I feel about the occurrences of the world." Unlike Onus, who saw things in the light of right and wrong, of innocence and corruption, the woad warrior saw things in strength and weakness, of conquest and surrender. Rape was allowed to occur because the victim was not strong enough to defend against the violator. While the woman’s free views had been weighed down anew by both the society in which she lived and by the views of her lover, she did not forget the ideals of the land from which she came. "And I know," the woman continued, "What Svara thought of you." There was a slight pause, as if she were struggling to manifest her thoughts. "I only wish that you would explain yourself so that I would know what I must do should I be required to act."

[/html]
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/hakuban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
(300)

She sunk down to reach his own level, and there was a silent moment of gratitude from the lighter male. Haku believed he already knew what the female wanted to say. He had gone to the newly found territory the moment an unsettling rumour had reached his sensitive ears. He had found that the pack had been established recently after the Svara business, and he saw that as a good thing. His blue gaze was slightly absent by the time she started to talk, but he recovered quickly to find her moonlit gaze. He wondered why she never fought him, why she always chose to judge him lightly rather than heavily. The female’s fluid words fed his ears with the news of a meeting with Svara. He waited patiently as she paused, knowing there would be more.

So Svara was able to tell what had happened. He felt curious, wondering what the reddish bitch’s version would be like. He nodded when the dark Adonis revealed that she was a sub leader in a pack now. How odd. He wondered how it the world this could have happened. He did not doubt that she could have managed to get into a pack if she just managed to hold her unstable mentality at bay for a short while, but sub leader? Some things worked in mysterious ways, and he supped he would have to come up with a bet against himself how long she would be able to stay there without screwing up. Perhaps such a position could actually put some sense and brain into the girl. Such a shame though, if she had been put there merely because they thought it could protect her.

She continued, and he remained silent until he was certain that she was done. It seemed to the Lilium that the female trusted Svara’s words rather than his. It was only a feeling though, and his face was silent, never showing off anything that happened behind the scenes. He would have to question her first, because he knew little about Svara’s version nor truly what Svara thought of him. She was probably filled with hate, but it was her own fault. She had allowed him to do whatever he pleased with her body, and therefore he could not truly be judged for his actions. She had allowed it. She had ached for it. ”So tell me what she told you. I need to know what you speak of in order to provide you with an answer.” the man said, the sleepy edges in is voice slowly fading away.

[/html]
[html]

500+

The chocolate Lilium’s reaction was calm, practically unmoved. But the woad warrior had expected no less. He had always been impassive, calm and quiet, never wasting his words. And he had never displayed aggression towards her. Even when Onus’ presence within Dahlia had displeased Haku, the snarls had never been directed at her. Even now he had not seemed to grow displeased, but she did not know what it was that moved behind those paradoxical blue eyes. The white orbs searched them now as she had done in past nights, perhaps even with the same tentative intimacy. But, as she always had, she found nothing. And yet, as she had always done, she searched continuously. Those white orbs were gentle, seeking to unearth only that which would be given. Surely she could ask no more, and she would take no less. Knowledge was like a gift, one that she could accept. But tonight, no knowledge was imparted to her.

"She told me that she tackled you to try to stop you from leaving because she loved you," the woman replied with those quiet, tranquil tones. What she thought of the tale on a personal level was unknown. "She said you pinned her to the ground, but she admitted that she did not fight. She said that she wanted to prove that she was strong enough and worthy enough." The warrior’s head tilted ever so slightly. "She said that she never touched you." It had been a strange thing for the red hued girl to say, and the woman had thought so then. She had tackled him, and in doing so, had she not attacked him? Had she not touched him? She knew, however, that such a thing must also refer to the wound that had been upon his neck. Briefly the woman thought of the black loner Lilith. She was the next and obvious choice, but the woman didn’t know. The woman didn’t know if such a thing mattered. She considered it, but that was all.

"Twice I have been approached upon this subject." The soft melody continued. "And twice I have been threatened with death by your jaws." Perhaps now there was a challenge within the warrior, but she expected nothing and would surely receive nothing. "I never trust too deeply, Haku," the warrior said suddenly. "But my loyalty remains with Dahlia." The white orbs, in a fleeting and passing moment, seemed to harden. "Have I not shown you such a thing?" A light smile danced upon her lips, strangely warm and amiable for the subject at hand. "A blue-eyed monster, they call you. A demon." There was a slight pause. "They believe that I don’t know." But she knew, and she knew that Haku must know as well. Had he not asked her one night after the Long Nights? She knew that many questioned her loyalty to Haku and to the pack. She knew that Onus did so, and knew that it was only she that stood between he and Haku. But her view of life was different. She had seen the darkness of rape. She had tasted the bitterness. While she did not blame the victim or herself, she did blame weakness. She had fallen to her father because she had not been strong enough to resist him. With weakness, such things happened.

[/html]
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/hakuban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
(500)

He remained calm as always when the Adonis willingly shared her knowledge with him. He refrained from allowing his face to turn into a cyclone. He had wondered how close to the truth Svara would dare to go, but this version that now was presented to him filled him with disgust and disbelief. He had emotionally considered himself done with Svara. There had never been much emotion in their earlier ‘friendship’ or what the fuck one could call it, but love? Yes, back on the ground she had thrown out her words together with the scream of pain. It had been nothing but another attempt to push him out of his track. The girl had been given so much and had now decided to further attempt to ridicule him by announcing her love. Foolish creature. Svara did not know what love was. Neither did Haku for that matter, but he knew what love was not, and the reddish female had ignorantly thought that she could play him with strings as easy as that? This was not true.

Never touched him? ”She did.” the man dully commented, because that was what those words really were. Nothing more, nothing less. Did not the wounds offer the ebony Adonis enough truth? How much would Mr. Retribution alter her gentle yet firm perspective of life? When would the woaden marked woman turn fully against him? Had it not started already? Haku knew what paranoia was and was unable to determine if that too was slowly taking over his mentality, or if this silent threat that he thought he sometimes felt was indeed real. He knew he could not trust himself, but he wanted to have some certainty with the current running so strong nowadays. He could not afford to lose his grip. Or had he lost it already and was oblivious to this fact? That one right there was a dangerous thought.

He failed to fully understand the woman’s next words. ‘Threatened with death by your jaws’. What did that mean? However, his lips stayed sealed until the woman was done speaking. A blue eyed monster. It was rather fitting, so he could not really complain. ”Svara’s words are little worth from what I hear from you. Perhaps there is some kind of twisted truth present, but the moment her teeth touched me, she had made a choice and decided that she wanted to die.” This was the ultimate truth. The sheer fact that she was alive at all was rather impressive. She had jumped on him when he had had his back to her and tried to leave the area. Anyone that knew anything about the demonic Lilium of Dahlia would know that only death was the response left in him.

”I am what I am, Cwmfen, and I punish those who oppose me, especially in such a manner as the way she chose. Should I have died and let her live because she loved me?” Never. If Haku had a choice, he would always save himself it only one life was to be spared. ”No.” There would be no sacrifices made for worthless loners like Svara. No. The Lilium waited patiently for the complexity of this conversation to rise. Cwmfen knew what she wanted and she had come here tonight to retrieve it.

[/html]
[html]

Bleh, rambling again ><
700+

"Yes," the woman replied quietly. It was a simple reply to all the things he had said. A soft sigh escaped her maw. Despite the trauma that she had seen within the yellow eyed girl, despite what had occurred earlier that day, the woman continued to remain with the story of the Lilium. And yet, there were several things that she could not explain. She wondered what had moved Svara to leap. She wondered what had moved the Lilium to return to Dahlia as he had. She wondered about the wound upon his neck, and did not know which tale to believe. And yet, in the end, did it matter? She knew what she would do, and she did not have any conflictions with such a thing. Firefly and Svara had tried to make her see the faults of her decision, but the black fae was simply not that kind of individual. Her morals were not the same as this culture, and though she tried to integrate herself into this society, she did not let go of that which had already formed her mind.

As the male spoke, the woman Shifted, returning to her lupus form with a fluid process. Where some saw such a thing as private, the woman did not trouble herself with such thoughts. She trusted the Lilium enough to Shift before him in that vulnerable process. The black wolf sat upon her haunches, finding it easier and more natural to move and be still in that shape. The woman was beginning to feel the exhaustion of her endeavors, but she did not display such a thing. Briefly, before offering her own words, the woad bound maw lowered to her upper arm, licking a place where she had seen a spot of dirt. "I do not ask you to be someone other than yourself." One could not ask that of anyone. She could not even ask it of her father. How could someone change the Self so completely without destroying the true essence of one’s soul? Regardless of the good and evil that could be labeled by society, to change in such a way was impossible. One could simply resist the darkness or the light of another’s soul. That was all. The woad warrior did not have defining lines of good and evil—surely such things did not exist. She knew only of the light and of the dark, of life and death, and of war, which saw all these things. Perhaps that was yet another reason why the woad marked female was drawn to war.

"No," the soft alto repeated. No, she did not expect him to die. His death would have served no purpose. And as the chocolate Lilium, she believed that Svara had severely misplaced both her love and her aggression. She had thought so before, and although she had shown benevolence to the red hued girl, she continued to believe that confronting Haku as she had had been a foolish thing to do. Regardless of the acts that had been committed by the blue eyed Lilium, the Adonis still preferred his company over that of the yellow-eyed girl. Of course, although she had had a taste of his soul, she knew not the extent to which that darkness within him had consumed him, had begun to harden like jet upon his heart. And yet, that tentative intrigue that she felt for her father had lingered despite all things. And she was still curious, although not as she had been.

"You tell me know to trust in your words, and I have chosen to do so," the alto melody continued, breaking the silence. The white orbs met the Lilium’s gaze with that strange ease. "Is that all I am given to do what I must?" She wondered if that were truly all. It was as if she required something more. She had shown her loyalty to him. Was he not required to do the same. As his inferior, she knew that she could demand very little in such respects. The unease that settled about this whole dilemma flickered in her mind. Would Haku truly kill her one day? The woad marked fae liked to think that she was skilled enough to overcome him. She was not one to take threats. There was only peace and war. But for now, there was peace, and she was content with it.

[/html]
[html]
(500)

”Yet one could always wish for just that.” he replied to her words. He was what he was though and Cwmfen more than anyone seemed to have accepted that fact yet still stood by his side. The weariness of sleep was gone from his system now, and he pondered if it would be the right thing to do to share more with her. Despite the black fae’s choices, she was still the same. It was important to play nicely with those sharing the high spots in the hierarchy. He had the feeling that Cwmfen was going to be the one to share the burden of the mess he yet again had managed to toss himself into. Although it was purely the red female’s own fault for what had happened, he knew that the truth would not come forth in public. No, Haku had to be that victim. He hoped this was the end of it though, that the foolish youth had learned her lesson and left him in peace for now. If not, then he would utterly ruin her, and it would be within his right to do so.

No, Cwmfen would be given more. She deserved it despite that he had worked to get rid of her in the past. ”A short while ago I went to that pack land after gaining the knowledge that there was a new pack. Although I know she was a loner at the time when she attacked me, she has a home there now. The member I met by the borders feared me when I gave her my name. Perhaps it was a foolish thing to do, but I will not stalk around and hide who I really am. I asked merely a few questions before leaving, as she clearly was uncomfortable to deal with me.” Haku was not a fool. He had been polite and proper, and knew he could not be charged with any crime. Would Cwmfen believe this? He believed she would. The woman was much like himself, though she was pure without the deadly stain.

”More happened than I have admitted, but it was all deserved; believe me when I say it.” If Svara had only left him alone. If she had only shut her large drooling mouth. He was a monster yes, but if one tempted and fuelled the monster with devious rage; who should really be blamed? ”That pack has taken it personally, although it had nothing to do with them and happened before they came into existence. From that member’s behaviour, it’s clear that I am not welcome, and I accept that. I just want to be done with Svara for good. Hopefully this will have taught her to stay away. If she wants to be a sub-leader, then she can stay there and learn what it is to be an adult. There was anger there, right there. He was furious about it still, it seemed. That little shit of a pack had no chance against Dahlia, so there was no worry there. He just could not understand the ways this world seemed to work anymore.

[/html]
[html]

500+

Quietly, the she-wolf listened to the words of the Lilium. The woad bound ears were pressed forward, her eyes upon his and yet seeing not what was before her. Carefully, with meticulous and discrete concentration, the woad marked fae listened to the subtle changes of his voice, the inflections and hidden meanings, the integrity and the treachery. And yet, she found that there was no treachery in his words, although they retained an ambiguity with several subjects. Regardless, she knew that the chocolate and cream male spoke truly, and she found that she could trust these words more easily than the words of before. The white orbs focused upon his gaze once more as she gave a single, imperceptible nod. "I can believe it," the woman replied. The black wolf may have been a tranquil creature, but her tendencies were belligerent in the paths of war. An attack was to be met, and victory to be taken or defeat to be received. They were simple laws, as basic as the wild’s law of survival. The Lilium was simply less restrained than she upon her attacks. She understood clearly.

"Sometimes, despite our instincts, the best action is to take no action," the soft melody suggested. There was a brief, almost tentative silence, as if she believed he would push her words away. Regardless of his benign intentions or his belligerent intentions, his presence within those packlands would simply incite further conflict. Svara was not one to let go. "Be careful in the future. Svara alluded to an attack that she would make in the future." Although the Adonis was silent, it was clear that the allusion to the future attack was believed to involve the Lilium. But it was not as if the chocolate male required a warning. She did not think that the girl could overtake the Lilium, but one could never know. There was always a slim possibility of failure. There could never be any absolutes within the world. The silence that followed these words were greater. It was as if she were silently considering what should be said, as if she were hitting the points upon her internal list, a last act before she would depart into an uncertain future.

The anger in those final words warmed her ears with its heated flame. She understood the anger, however, having felt similar flickers of irritation within her own mind, although her emotions were more dilute and transient than that of the male. "Do not grow angry with this trifle," the tranquil words offered, a failed attempt at words of comfort. "She seeks to invoke such a response. Do not give her the satisfaction of success." The white orbs of the she-wolf watched the male. It seemed as if she had offered all she could and had accepted all that could be given. Cwmfen lingered there for a moment longer as she looked upon him with a mild curiosity and did not move to leave. "Is... that all?" It was almost as if she expected more, but what more could be said of this subject?

[/html]
[html]
(500)

He was content with that she would be able to believe his words. Haku had always been a wild and dangerous beast, but he had always had his positive traits as well. In the past, it could almost be said that he was incapable of direct lies. It was more that he was not particularly afraid of admitting some things that others would rather keep quiet about. He had always been decent at taking the proper responsibility for his actions. However, things were slowly changing. It was not possible to spot this on his sleek outside, but perhaps it would soon. This was not a proper lie either, not fully at the moment at least. In Haku’s mind, Svara had received just what she had deserved all along. Hell, she deserved more in his opinion, but that train had come and gone. Both leaderships in the two packs were well aware of this situation and Haku knew that he would not get this chance again. Not in the closest future at least. He could accept that. However, the method he used in his ‘punishment’ was seen as unnecessary, cruel and wrong in other individuals’ eyes. That was why Lillith had been dragged into the dark secret and a stronger reason for the attack forged. It was Haku’s first attempt to scheme, to twist the truth. It was becoming all too clear to him that yes, he was actually slowly changing into something else. Perhaps someone else. A being that was merging together with pure darkness. Perhaps Cwmfen’s father had been able to detect something. Perhaps that was why they had not fought to the death.

He could agree to the delicate woman’s words, but Haku was an impulsive creature. He was more often than not unable to stick to such a wise suggestion. When the rage boiled, the voice could not be ignored. He did the things he did because he needed it in order to live and breathe. At the mentioning of what Svara might do in the future, the male raised his eyebrows ever so slightly, finding the thought more amusing than threatening in its nature. How the hell would the red female do something like that? Her pack should soon enough realize exactly how reckless and useless the young woman truly was. Then what? Where would she find the power to scheme such an attack. He was not at all worried that she might find support in Inferni. Perhaps if she was not a part of the negotiation team, then maybe. He did not know the Aquila of Inferni, but he believed that the doggish hybrid would not lower himself down to Svara Thames’ level in any way. If she finally came after him to attempt to punish him for having done what was in his right to do then he would make sure that he would at least snap her neck before he went down. If that could be done, then fuck the rest. He did not fear death. When it was his time, he would welcome it and welcome it with open jaws.

She came with additional advice and he nodded courtly, figuring he could give that a try. However, if he was to meet her ugly, scarred face one on one again: then that would be it. She would be no more. He had no more comments, and when she wondered if that was all the male only nodded, reassuring her that: yes, that was it. Perhaps he could manage to drift into sleep again. Perhaps not. The secui kept his gaze on the woman, wondering if she had anything more to say before it was time to leave. He hoped not.

[/html]
[html]

End here? ^=^
500+

The brute was silent as she spoke and offered only a single nod at her final query. A light smile graced the she-wolf’s woad bound maw. Of course that would be all—he would have told her more should he have anything more to offer, at least willingly. A soft, barely perceptible nod was offered in turn, a gesture of finality. The black fae did not doubt that she would need to watch the Lilium. Cercelee had expressed explicitly to keep this very affair from getting out of hand, and the warrior was set upon keeping it that way. She knew of the nature of the chocolate secui before her, knew that it was the same nature that had begun such an affair. The woad warrior did not think that the chocolate and cream male would deliberately cause trouble for his pack, but she knew that he would not stop trouble should it come to him. The Adonis only hoped that he would practice the discretion that was asked of him, and she hoped that she would make it back to make sure that peace was retained. It was peace that Cercelee wanted, and the woad warrior would uphold that peace for as long as possible. For the black fae, however, war was an inevitable and necessary entity, and she could only do what was in her ability to prevent it. Haku must be willing to do the same.

"Thank you," the soft alto responded finally, rising to all fours. She dipped her maw respectfully to the higher ranking male, content with his response and content to leave him to his peace. "Good bye, Haku," that quiet melody said with that strange finality. It was as if she did not expect to see him at all. The warrior was always prepared for the worst, and she knew the possibilities of the path that lay ahead of her. The Raven Dream had Dreamt of departing souls, but she had not understood the nature of that Dream, and so the identities of the souls was left unknown. Perhaps it would be her own. It would not be a surprise.... She took several steps backwards, unwilling yet to turn her back on the higher ranking Lilium. Once her lupus form had slid into the shadows of the trees, once the Lilium had been obscured by the thick trunks of the nighttime trees, the woad marked wolf turned away, her fluid movements carrying her back to her den where sleep would come most comfortably.

The time was drawing near, and she could sense it. But her tired mind and body did not trouble herself with such things. The warrior knew that it was more important to get the few hours of sleep that were granted her this night before she would rise in the morning. Her, never the less, was put to ease by the Lilium’s words. While she did not doubt that both individuals had their version of what had happened that day, the warrior knew that she must stand on the side of Dahlia, and that she could more easily do so, should the need arise, knowing what she now knew.

[/html]