We lay and wait
OOC: So, he teaches her the basics of hunting. Stalking, circling etc. That ok?

Pendzez sat down on the grass patch, looking out into the forest that seemed quiet and... peaceful. He sat there with his burning red eyes gleaming in the sunlight. He didn't particully had them set on anything. he just stared at the forest. He heard the sounds of rustling shrubs and twigs crackling. There was something in there, moving around the place, probably trying to find found for it to eat. Pendzez wondered if Rendall was gonna come by. Maybe while he was here and she happened to come by, he could teach her to hunt. Doing that would get her ready for the next pack hunt that would come by soon, or later either way. She had potential and maybe the white male could teach her to use that potenial ability that was laying dorment within her.

The rustling seemed to be coming close, however the noble didn't seem to be bothered by it. It sounded only like a liitle animal like a rabbit or something. Nothing to get worked up about. As it revealed itself, the noble watched as it just hopped around the area, looking for some grass to eat. Pendzez didn't do anything to try and cathced. He just watched it. He wasn't really hungry anyways. He would let this life last while it can. Besides, he was in the mood of teaching rather than eating.
OOC: Sounds good, lets begin.

Rendall ran down the path towards the grassy meadow, Pendzez had been given to her as a mentor by Jefferson. though she had never met the elderly patriarch, she was still going to listen to his orders, perhaps she'll run into him soon enough, back to the subject, Pendzez was like a big brother and a noble to her, so in a way she felt honored to be his apprenctice

She reached the grassy patch that she was suppose to find the white noble at. Sure enough she spotted his white fur and the little patch of butterflies that fallowed him from time to time. She walked stepped out into the noontime sun towards the male, his gaze seemed to be elsewhere, she looked down at the ground that occupied his crimson eyes, a hare was hopping around searching for food

She watched it curiously as she came closer, she looked back to Pendzez "Hey Pendzez, i'm here. Wacha gonna teach me today?" She happily looked over to where he was sitting
Pendzez lost track when he heard a voice. He looked and found Rendall. What a coincidence, he was just thinking about her. Pendzez saw this an oppurtunity to teach her some basics of hunting. He was told by Jefferson himself to mentor this young girl. Orders were orders, but Pendzez wasn't to complain. He would be happy to teach her what she wants to learn. "Hello Rendall. The sun is high and the birds are singing. A perfect day for some lessons."

He looked back to find that the bunny was gone. Maybe it hopped away Rendall came. Didn't matter. Pendzez was going to let that life continue on. He stood up and looked at the pup, which he thought of a younger sister. "Well, today, I am going to teach you some of the basics of hunting." He looked back into the forest. He saw that as the perfect place to teach her. Open area with some places to hide and ready for striking. "Feel up to it?" he asked as he looked back at her.
"Indeed it is." Rendall agreed with the white noble, it was a fine day and her boredum was once again starting to pick up and she was feeling restless today, so some lessons would be good for her. She sat down as Pendzez spoke, she thought about it for a bit, hunting sounded like fun. it wouldnt be easy at first , she laughed, it never was, but she was still very excited to try.

"yeah sounds like fun...where do we begin?" she looked over at the clearing that Pendzez had been observing
Pendzez smiled at the young pup. A perfect day indeed. There wasn't going to be any literal hunting, only practice and nature simulation. He looked at the forested area in front of them. He saw it a good place for practice. "We'll being in there." He then started to walk into it, turning to indicate Rendall to follow him. He wondered into the forest.

Coming to an area that seemed big enough for them, he turned to her and said, "Now Rendall. It is vital to listen to everything a say. You never know when there will be in a situation that requires this for survival. In this lesson, I'm going to teach you the basics of hunting. Stalking, circling, cornering, the works. Understand? Please keep these in memory because I might test you later on in the day." It was knowing that the pup had to listen. If she doesn't, then she wouldn't survive out there in the wilderness on her own.
The pup fallowed Pendzez into the forest, "Alright" she exmamined the open area and relaxed alittle, if she was gonna get through this, she was going to have to save her strength, in her hurry to meet Pendzez, she had missed out on breakfast, but she would be fine...she hopped

the pup sat and listened to Pendzez's words carefully, she wanted to get it all down pat so that she could try and get it right. she repeated his words to him "Stalking, circling, cornering...ect." she looked around the open place looking for places where she could practice, but she was sure to listen to her noble mentors words carefully "I understand...and will remember them well"
Pendzez stood there looking at the pup. She was ready for this. She seemed pumped up and ready for this lesson, though she did give that impression that she skipped breakfast. No matter, they can both have something to eat after they are done with their hunting class. Pendzez might get a bit hungry after they are done.

Pendzez then thought it was time to get started. "Ok, let's get started." Pendzez readied himself to become a teacher for this time. He was so thrilled of himself. "Hunting is one way of gathering food. An individual can do it, or even the pack can participate together in a hunt." He explained carefully. Though, she should know that. "Stalking is part of hunting. When you have your eyes set on something that would be worth hunting for, stalking is following it, but not getting yourself noticed by your prey. You have to become a ghost when it comes to stalking. Not making a single sound."
She listened intentlly and tried to find something to stalk, she looked around but only found butterflies, she figured using them as a target probably wouldnt be too keen with Pendzez, so she turned back to him and listen. "so how do you stalk? i mean like can you show me?" the pup knew alittle bit about it but she was more relaxed watching Pendzez doing it
Pendzez shifted into his lupus form to help with the demonstration. It seemed more easier doing that. With both bfeet on the ground, he began to move. "Take slow steps. The slower, the quieter you are." He explained as he began showing her the stalking part. It was more better in tall grass, It would be more better to hide in. He began to walk slowly, his paws not making much as normal. "Some animals can hear the slightest sound, so becareful."

Pendzez should explain the different kinds of prey there would. "During each hunt, there might a variety of prey worth hunting. If it's something big, like and elk, it's best to go for the one that is more likely to fall behind, like one that has an injured leg. That one is more likely to fall behind. However, you can't just go for it. That's when you have to work with the pack mates. That's when circling comes in. One or two of the pack mates will circle around the herd and surprise them, that's when the elk start running. The injured one will fall behind, that's when couple more will block it's path. When it's surrounded, that's when we take it down," he explained.
Rendall continued listening carefully, she got down and mocked Pendzez's every move, even though she couldnt keep her legs from tangling up every once in a great while, she tripped over herself and fell hard onto the ground. "Ouch sorry about that, i guess i'm alittle clumsy today."

She grinned at the noble looking down at her, it happened alot to her, however, she wasnt going to let her legs get in her way, she tried to stand but seemingly tripped over herself again, she laughed nervously and finally got her footing
Pendzez watched as Rendall tried to do what he was instructing. She was having some trouble, it was noticeable with the tripping over part that she was experiencing. Well, she shouldn't try it too hard, she's only going to get to confused with it and she would muck up in the real deal. "You are trying too hard. Take it easy. One little step at a time, that way, it won't get too confusing."

Pendzez actually thought that was pretty much it about hunting. Circling and cornering are practically put together, and stalking pretty much spoke for itself. However, there would be some other points to mention about to her. "That's basically it. Geez, didn't know that there wasn't much to know about. That may be, but they are vital points to keep to mind. If not, then you're in some real hot water. Just know that, if hunting alone, go for something that you can, like something small, like a rabbit or hare, or some other small prey that you can handle, not what you think you can handle. Thinking that you can can be turned back against you. OK? Just keep the big ones for some help from pack members."
She hugged the white noble, "Thank you Pendzez ill remember that." The pup felt a strange feeling in her stomach and decided that she was just hungry and needed something to eat. " I guess i better get back home and get something to eat. It seems that my energy is gone" The pup gave her new mentor another hug. " Thank you again, i look forward to the next lesson."

She grinned at him and started to walk back home " See you later Pendzez"
OOC: One more post and that should do it.

Pendzez grunted happily as the pup gave him a hug. As a response, he held her tightly. Letting go, he gave her some pats of the head. "That will do for the day. I hope this was useful. I look forward to the next lesson." He received another hug and returned it with a tight admittance. He was pleased to be her mentor and she was pleased to be his apprentice. They were both happy.

Rendall began to walk off after saying she was hungry. Pendzez wanted some food too, so he began to follow after her. He stuck beside her as they wondered off back to home. "I might accompany you back. Maybe we can have some brunch or something."