Wherever The Crossroads Take Me...
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... spring.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

1.Characters name: Asariel Knight
2. Character Birthdate (including year): May 21, 2006 (3 years old)
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Gender: Female
5. Your e-mail: tdgchick@hotmail.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): MSN: tdgchick@hotmail.com OR! AIM: watchyouburn13. Though you're better off with msn.
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: >_> I've been here for months now, but I read the affiliation request on a website called The Secret.
(I left 8 out seeing as I always choose to join IC...OOC is too messy.)

Blue and green eyes searched her surroundings warily as she relied on her senses to warn her if there was any immediate danger. In her fully shifted form, as she was most comfortable, Asariel was all fight or flight -- at this point in time flight was taking over. She'd been through this whole process once already and it hadn't turned out exactly as she had planned. The girl was beginning to believe that she didn't belong anywhere and that she should go out on her own, but she wasn't really the loner type. Not all the time, anyway. She had left her old pack in hopes that she would be able to join this one. She'd heard good things about it, such as equality was the key and all that. Asariel wasn't looking for some fancy rank or anything like that; she just wanted a place where she could belong.

She stopped and sank down on her haunches in the sand, nearly blending in perfectly if it hadn't been for the splash of white that donned her chest and part of her stomach. She sat there for a few minutes, brooding to herself, [i]Did she really want to go through with this? Young as she was, she was not stupid. She knew better than to walk into a pack's territory be like, "Okay, I'm here. Where do I sign up?" That was foolish. "Hello?" she called out, listening to her voice echo.

Eerie.

[/html]
[html]

&nspb;

The red constable stood behind the she wolf. She had followed her since she had entered the pack lands. Of course she hadn't called for anyone so Svara had followed the she wolf wondering what girl was so foolish to walk onto lands and think she would get away with it. She smelt strongly of Phoenix Valley, not that Svara had any problem with that. Finally the she wolf made it to the beaches and sat in the sands. Crossing her arms over her chest Svara's face was hard as a polished rock, and just as beautiful. The scars on her face only added to her badass additude.

Coming up to the she wolf after her meek hello to empty air Svara came out of the woods. There was no way the girl had known she was being followed the whole time. Stopping to stand close behind her the red she wolf spoke up. "You'd be wise to learn how to howl. No one would have heard you other wise." Svara said in the same husky voice that she spoke to everyone in. Sharp yellow eyes looked over the pretty girls body. Why was a phoenix Valley girl here?

Ever since Haku had shown himself on the pack lands Svara had been uneasy about strangers. Ruri could have been hurt and there was nothing the constable could have done about it. So it made sense for her to stay near the borders and watch them more carefully. "Why are you here? And why didn't you call for someone earlier?" Svara's voice was cold and demanding. She wasn't someone that was easy to get along with. Hopefully the girl wasn't intimidated easily.

[/html]
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... spring.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

Asariel huffed and sat there, staring out across the sand and the caves. It was then she felt the strange sensation that she was being watched; that was when she heard the voice. "You'd be wise to learn how to howl. No one would have heard you otherwise." The sandy-hued girl started and whirled around, staring at the red female that now stood before her. Her expression was a mixture of shock, knowing, and only the smallest hint of fear. She took in the female's scars and immediately got the bad-ass vibe.

The girl stood up tall, crossing her arms over her chest. "I am here because I am looking to join another pack. I left Phoenix Valley. My reasons are my own." she said boldly, determined not to show the slightest hint of any weakness. If she was going to be accepted into this pack, she could not show any cowardice. Realizing that perhaps she should introduce herself, she did so. "My name is Asariel. I wish to join your pack," she stated, even though she was sure the other female had figured that out already by her previous statement.

[/html]
[html]

&nspb;

Svara watched the female whirl around. She saw the shock and knew that she had been right. The girl hadn't known she was following her. As the other wolf stood Svara expected she would be the coward type. The constable was surprised as the she wolf in turn crossed her arms over her chest and gave her a response that had it's own power. A sly grin slide onto the leaders face as she stepped closer her crossed arms dropping, and her long pony tail swaying with her movements.

Coming close to the girl Svara let her yellow eyes travel up the she wolfs body as she started to circle her as if inspecting her. "You want to join my pack you say? How do I know you won't leave my pack as well?" Her voice was light, but it had an emotion hidden in it. Now standing behind the girl again she stood really close to the girls back. "How do I know that your strong enough to be here, little miss Mary Jane?" Svara completly ignored the she wolf when she stated her name.

[/html]
[html]

Asariel frowned at the woman, keeping her stance confidant. She refused to let herself be seen as another useless mouth to feed. She had a few talents, which ranged from some experience in fighting, making weapons, to caring to animals and healing. She stared the woman down, momentarily debating exactly what she could offer the pack. "I have skills in archery and I am well with maintaining animals, if you have such a need." she said, her tone was hard and unyielding.

Asariel couldn't help but wonder where her sudden sprout of confidence had come from. Not that she was complaining, she could use all the confidence she could get. The other female was, yes, intimidating, and she wanted nothing more than to back down but something kept her put. "How do I know you're strong enough to be here, little Miss Mary Jane?" The woman inquired. Knowing well that she was setting herself up for something most likely not very pleasant, she said, "Go ahead. Put me through whatever test you can think of. I've got guts to spare and I'll prove it."

[/html]