thread title missing
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Xeris was sitting with her back against a large evergreen tree. She was in her optime form now, which was unusual, but she'd decided that she needed to get used to it some more. She leaned her head back against the tree, letting the few rays of sunlight that seeped through the clouds touch her face. The white wolf could smell a hint of moisture in the air; it was probably going to rain again today. Xeris sighed.

She'd made many new friends in Phoenix Valley, but none of them were here right now. To put it simply, Xeris was rather bored. She had considered going off to look for Pendzez or Ty or Rendall, but decided that if it started raining again, it would be better to stay near the cover of the trees. As she thought of this, a large raindrop hit the tip of her nose with a dull splash. Great, the white she-wolf thought as the rain increased in intensity and she slipped into the woods. It was as if she'd entered an entirely different world; the thick canopy of trees blocked out the rain completely in some spots. Sitting down in one such area, Xeris waited quietly for the rain to stop...

[/html]
[html]

.......out of character

There were many things that Addison disliked, but rain was not one of them. She enjoyed it, in fact, hearing all of the thunder and looking up to watch the lightning. Inside her and Jefferson's cabin it felt really safe, and she could stay completely dry and look through one of the old windows to see everything. She was somewhat of a "storm watcher", even, returning to Phoenix Valley when she spotted darker clouds over her father's lands.

The six month old was in a dead run, sprinting back toward the cabin so that she could go inside to watch the storm roll in. She was so excited! Yellow and blue eyes glanced up toward the sky every few moments, making sure that she didn't miss anything. She didn't mind being wet, but it was more fun to watch the storm from inside where it was safer.

She was so preoccupied with getting home that she almost didn't see the white wolf, though she ought to have. Xeris' coat stood out from everything else. The girl slowed down as she caught sight of the other female from the corner of her eye. Was she out here to watch the storm too? "Yew gonna watch it? Da storm? Is fun to watch it" She said.

[/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

As the rain continued to intensify, Xeris leaned back against the tree and closed her eyes. She could hear thunder; it probably would be better to stay safe until the storm had passed. The white wolf didn't mind rain or storms, or getting wet for that matter, but the thought of actually going out in a storm worried her slightly. Through the rain, Xeris thought she could hear the sound of someone running around. Hmm, she thought, someone to talk to, I suppose.

Xeris was somewhat surprised to see the small pup running toward her. She at first mistook the little wolf for Rendall, who was the only other wolf of that size and age that she knew, but then realized that this was someone she hadn't met. The little pup seemed excited about watching the storm; so eager and unafraid for one so young. Xeris smiled. "Well, I was just sort of sitting here waiting for it to pass, but yes, I suppose I am watching it." She chuckled a little. "I haven't seen you around before, what's your name? I'm Xeris. It's nice to meet you."

[/html]