And All That Jazz
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 300

The library. It was Jazper’s safety, his fort, his hideaway. He had brought new life into this great hall and he called claim to the secret passages it held, and let’s not forget, the black grand piano which sat in the center of the rounded room. The library was the Knight’s baby. The morning had just begun for the members of Crimson Dreams. Breakfast was available for those who were hungry. Jazz, however, was more in the mood for inspiration. Entering the library he headed straight for the back, taking long strides all the way. Every step echoed in off the walls, it was an eerie feeling being so alone for some, but to Jazper it was perfect. Stopping as he approached a large portrait that ran about 6 feet tall, starting at the floor, he swung the picture sideways to reveal an opening.

Lowering his head he slid through the passage and into a small room with half decently sized windows on the ceiling for lighting. He sighed as he looked around. The right side was a wall of weapons. Hand guns, hunting guns, full out items of war, swords, whips, daggers, he had collected them all from Halifax. The humans must have been violent creatures. Of course he was partial to the swords and daggers, not knowing how to load the guns with the nonexistent bullets he had. Ignoring the right side he walked straight to the left, a wall of musicality, of old instruments without names for the most part. Grabbing his deep brown violin and bow he started out of the hidden room and closed the ‘door’. He started to play as he walked around the library, eventually standing beside his piano. He let his emotions, the love, the pain, the good times and bad float up to the ceiling and surround the room. This was heaven.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: He knows Pendzez, but not his little sis. Thought I'd chuck my Little Flower out there.

Flayra had been in the kitchen, just having something small to have to eat. It was only a little thing, not something that was big. She had something for breakfast a little while ago and came into the kitchen to have a piece of fruit. Was it a bit unusual for a wolf to have fruit? Wolves were known to be carnivorous meat eaters, but Flayra liked to have some fruit. She had fruit when she was younger. She had a certain taste for raspberries. She has some often now, but not as often as she used to. Back then, after her parents died, she only had some berries and more meat, since she needed to have meet to help her survive lonership. She was greatful that she was in a caring pack.

She walked out of the kitchen, heading for the main door to go outside until her ears caught the sound of something familiar. A violin? I seemed to be coming from the piano room. She heard the sound of the instrument some days ago in Halifax. Jael seemed to be a talented, but uninspired player. It was going well til Svara showed up. Flayra ignored the thought about Svara as she continued to follow the sound of the violin. Coming into the room, she saw a dark figure standing next to the piano, playing the stringed instrument. The song had a mix, the girl could tell. A mix of emotions. This wolf must have been through some hard times too. Flayra entered the room, not saying a word so she didn't distract the male in his playing.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 300+

Music had always been a release, a sort of expression for the large black warrior. When he was younger he would listen to the birds and envy the sounds they made. The soft whistles and calls were calming and always left the impatient pup feeling quite tranquil in his parent’s small territory. Once his parents were killed he thought he would have lost all passion for song but, now it fuelled his very soul. Yes, growing up in a broken adoptive family was hard, and yes he hated the fact that Lucifer and Deuce never dropped by to tell their son that they loved him. Still, Crimson Dreams was just that, a land of dreams. When Twilight Vale had transformed into this pack he had just turned of age and his adoptive parents split up and left him to his own choices. In the end he was glad that he had stayed, Naniko, Savina, Anu, Mati and the rest of the pack where his family now.

Opening his eyes a small smirk appeared, an audience. Her silence was taken gratefully as he slowed the song and played that last note he craved to hear every day. His bow held still once he was finished as he allowed his emotions to repossess in his mind. Finally he placed his instrument down on a nearby table. Taking a deep breath he let himself have a moment to be pleased with the sound the library’s residence held. Turning back to the white girl his smile grew as his golden eyes looked over her once. She was just a tiny thing compared to him. She couldn’t be much more than half of him. Then again, there were not many Luperci that where pushing just over the 8 foot tall line. Taking a few steps forward he extended his hand in greeting, “Hey there, I haven’t seen you around the pack before. I’m Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. I’m the Major and Sensei of Crimson Dreams.”

[/html]
As she watched the male slow the playing of the song that he was preforming on the stringed instrument, she gave a little smile and crossed her hands in front of her waist. She was, that it seemed to be, the only audience that was present in front of the dark pelted male. It seemed sad to see that she was the only one that was present. What if Maldrid was here as well? Maybe the two could play a tune together. This male on his violin and Maldrid on his lute or recorder. Maybe Flayra could join in on piano. She had been practicing well. She got the hang off it.

As the male stood, the girl was suprised about his size. He was nearly two and a half times tall than she was. He was a big fella. She extended out her hand to shake the hand of the behemoth that he was to her. A friendly one at best. She couldn't see anything dangerous about him. "Flayra Zazkex" Nice to meet you, Jazper." She let her hand go of the older male. His size was something that she couldn't tell.
[html]

The tiny girl in front of him took his hand without much hesitation then released upon the introduction of her name. Flayra. It was not a name that he had ever heard before, it was uncommon, unique, yet simple. Unlike his name, Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. He knew his name was a mouthful but it was his name, like it or not, and it had meaning. Of course, as a child he was simple Jazper Knight and perhaps, someday when the time was right, he would stop using the name Rhiannon, but that wouldn't be until he was much older. After all, Dierdre and Deuce had both taken him in, one after the other. On the outside Deuce may look like on rough broad but, she was him mum in one way or another. Her and Lucifer has taken him in after the fire, treated him like a blood child. Lucifer had taught him to hunt and Deuce taught him to read and write. Without them he wouldn't be able to play his music. He wouldn't know half of what he knew now from books.

Giving Flayra a heartfelt smile he laughed a little, "Don't worry about the size thing. It kinda freaks people out sometimes." He paused, "Really it's just a freak accidental bonus for the packs protection." In all honesty it was. Jazz just happened to be a sweet guy who just happened to get his father's large physique. Further more, complete chance that his dead adopted mother's mother would end up under the leadership of Savina and Naniko. Moreover, lucky that he had stayed when Twilight Vale became Crimson Dreams. "So, this is obviously the library." He motioned around the large white room. "I fixed up everything in here, was pretty dusty and messy when we first got here. I restock the books so you'll always find something new." Thinking for a moment he quickly patted the piano, "This baby's mine, you can use it with extreme caution. Or there are a few piano's scattered throughout the mansion that are open for any amount of abuse." The only other wolf that had touched the black grand had been Hevan, one of Naniko's pups, when he was a little guy. Sitting down on the piano bench he sat about the same hight as the white female, "So, what brings you to Crimson Dreams?"

[/html]
Flayra was really freaked out by the size. She wasn't really at all. She was pleased to have met this black male. She should be meet more pack members than just being out and about. She didn't really care by the size of them. She was better with who ever it is. She could feel that the two would be good friends in no time. "I'm not. It looks good on ya. Being tall like that."

The girl watched as the male patted the piano, saying that it was his and that she could use it, with extreme care. The girl was always careful when it came to things that can be stratched. damaged, or that can break. If she broke it, maybe Jazper will be either upset or furious. "Nothing to worry about. I have a soft touch when it comes to something like a piano." The girl looked at the black male as he sat down on the piano, asking what brought her here to CD. She just enjoyed the peace and quiet here, with the flowers and fields of grass and flowers. A perfect home for a Little Flower. 'It's peaceful. Fields of grass and flowers, that's enough or me to call it a home."
[html]
WC: 500+

This female seemed to be very level headed, which was relieving to Jazper. It wasn't always fun having new members stare at him like s freak. If he where to stare at them and call then tiny he supposed they wouldn't like that much either. Flayra stood, as a fully grown wolf, to only his belly button. Which to be honest, was a tad embarrassing for him having to let her stare up at him so sitting down was his best option at the moment. He allowed himself to sit silently and just listen to her voice and observe her behaviour. She was obviously relaxed enough, totally unafraid, which was a good thing. He enjoyed just talking calmly and not having to explain that it was his fathers fault he was so big. He smiled as she complimented him on looking good tall and laughed at her bluntness. "Well, I think it's definitely an advantage for a guy to be tall. My size is just a perk. Rather be a big guy then a little tiny thing and have all the girls be bigger then me." He winked at the white female, "Savina and Naniko are far from tiny ladies. If I was a little guy they'd be better off protecting themselves."

Watching her stand made him feel horribly ungentleman like. Standing back on his feet he motioned to a side fo the room where they would be more comfortable. Walking slowly past the lines of books he lead her to a sitting area around the fireplace. There where a few comfortable chairs and a couch, all in red to contrast the white room. "Please, sit down." He encouraged as he took a spot on the couch. "A soft touch is always good with internments." He agreed lightly, filling in the conversation. At her answer to why she had joined Crimson Dreams he just nodded, "Ya, I'd have to say that is a fair reason for staying around. Myself, my adoptive parents joined Naniko and Savina at the very start, back then we were Twilight Vale. When we switched to Crimson Dreams they both left but I'm a bit attached my the leaders." He smiled sheepishly. He looked up to his alpha's, they where strong beautiful women and he respected that to much to just get up and leave.

His golden eyes lowered to look at the females scared arm. "So, is there an exciting tale behind that scar?" He asked with a big smile. "I have one of my own." Extending his right arm he moved his left hand over the thin tiny hairs that had managed to sprout over parts fo the scaring. His scar was thick, only a full bite would cause such a thing, and he had pulled his arm away from the monster of a wolf tearing a large chunk of his forearm with it. He smiled broadly as he laughed inside. She probably though he was a total idiot about now, oh well.

[/html]
The girl chuckled semi-loudly at the tall males remark about himself being tall. She thought that it must be a bad dream to be shorter than his superiors. Well, she had to agree that being tall had advantages. Reaching hard to reach places and what not. The girl was pleased to be her normal size, like some prefer to be. She had her hands behind her back as she looked angley left to the ground, while she just rocke her body left and right as she produced a playful smile on her face. "Would be a nightmare if you were short, wouldn't it?"

Flayra watched as the male left the room to another room that had sofas around the fireplace. She followed him into the room as he sat down, offering her a seat. She nodded her head as she sat down on one of the single sofas that was next to the couch Jazper sat down on. He then spoke of his reason of what brought him here to CD. He had adoptive parents who joined Naniko and Savina. Flayra heard of Savina, but hasn't met her yet. However, who was his real parents. Did they abandon him as a child. "That sounds interesting. Who were your... adoptive parents?"

Flayra then looked down at her scared arm as it brought back the memories. A rogue, then someone saved her from it. If it wasn't for this wolf that came saved her form the rogue that tried to rip through her arm, she would have been dead before she even joined Dahlia de Mai. "It's a story, none the less. I was four months old. I was traveling in the forests in the north-east, until I was ambushed by a rogue that grabbed my arm. He was pulling at it, trying to tear it off. Then, he just stopped. Stopped moving. I saw a small stick that was sticking out of his back. It was getting blurry, due to blood loss, but I saw someone approaching from the bushes, carrying some kind of weapon. I couldn't see his face, but he had this feathery robe on. Black, I think. He picked me up and carried me somewhere. I just whited out afterward. However, when I woke up, my arm was bandaged and I had the blood cleaned off. I didn't know what happened, but I saw him, standing there, asking if I was ok. He still wore that robe of black feathers. I can't remember his name though."
[html]

Would it be a nightmare? Of course it would! He wouldn't be able to just walk up to a situation and intimidate the threats to his friends and family. He secretly loved the fun he got from being able to freak out others with his size. If he was small, he wouldn't stand a chance. At the question about his adoptive parents he smiled meekly. Some people simply didn't care about his history and others where curious about what happened. "Depends on how you look at it really. I've had two sets." He chuckled. His family history was confusing "When my folks where attacked by a group of coyote's I managed to get away to join Jaded Shadows where a female named Dierdre Rhiannon took me in." He paused to separate information, "So, herself and her mate Pilot were my adoptive parents until the fire struck and we got separated." He remembered hat day all to well. He had been off chasing a mouse when he ran into a wall of flames. "I haven't seen either of them since but Dierdre's mother, Deuce, took me in along with he mate Lucifer. They stuck around for a few months until we became Crimson Dreams."

Time to shut up. He mentally poked himself. His tendency to ramble came out the most when it came to his confusing history. The black warrior had talked to much and asked to many questions around Lucifer as a young boy He remembered that he fit perfectly as Lucifer's son, both having black fur and being fairly large, minus the fact that Lucifer was irresponsible and the ' strong and silent' type. He sat silently nodding as Flayra explained her story. "Well, that was an interesting story. Maybe you'll meet your savior again someday." Patting his own scar he nodded, "Bites seem to leave more scars on the us then anything else."

[/html]
OOC: I suck. I'm so late. maybe wrap up in few more posts

Flayra was surprised to here that Jazper had more than one adoptive family. He must have been lucky to be taken in by two families, especially if the first one died and another came. The girl wondered about his real family. Where or what did they do? Did they abandon him or did they just leave without him or did they die? If this was true, the girl would find it saddening. It would have been terrible to be abandoned by your real parents, or to lose them in an accident or killing. She listened politely as the black male explained. "Wow, two adoptive families? Dierdre, Pilot, Deuce and Lucifer must have been good parents."

Flayra saw that the male was politely listening as the girl explained about her experience on how the scar was inflicted on her. She also caught a glimpse of a scar which he had himself. The two were the same in some ways. She agreed with Jazper that bites leaves more scars than anything else. She also knew that one day, she'll meet her saviour again. "I know I will, someday." She looked at his scar, wondering about how he was inflicted with a marking like that. "What about you? How did you get that scar?"
[html]
WC: 500+

OOc: That's alright, we all have our muse lacking times. Would you mind wrapping it up in your next post though, I have two people waiting on threads because I'm slightly swamped. o.o'

"Well...not really. Sometimes." His adoptive parents where a huge debate in his head. Ya, they had raised him and taken him in but where where they now? "Dierdre passed after only being with her for a couple weeks, she died in the fire. Pilot I've only talked to a couple of times and now he's missing. Deuce and Lucifer fought a lot. They weren't very loyal to each other as mates. However, Deuce taught me to read before she got kicked out of Crimson Dreams and moved to Phoenix Valley, she's disappeared now though. As for Lucifer, he had a terrible temper sometimes but he did teach me to fight and gave me the blood to be able to shift. He's gone off exploring somewhere now though." Really, he had been taught random things by his adoptive parents along the way but he had no real parents anymore. "My blood parents, Ares Knight and Taka Angel, they taught me my values. It was just myself and them living in a valley surrounded by the mountains but we were attacked by a group of coyote's. My parents didn't survive." It was a sad story but it was true. He was who he was because his father was a Knight and had died protecting him. Not because he had learned to hunt or read, anyone could have taught him that.

He chuckled slightly as Flayra asked about his own scar, "It's not as good as your story," he said factually, "but it's alright." Really it was quite the story of heroism on his part, a true example of why he considered himself to be the protector of Crimson Dreams, even though most of the members could hold their own in a fight. "Back when Naniko's daughter Mati was a pup and I was out on a patrol around the boarders I had heard her scream. Course I went running to find her, I had been there when she was born and find myself protective of the pups in our pack. Needless to say this massive brown werewolf had her cornered. I jumped over her, her being just a little thing. and started pushing this beast away. I was scared that I wouldn't be able to protect her, this wolf was so wild. I told her to run and I kept fighting him back until we got past the boarder. He grabbed me here," He motioned to the scar on his arm, "his teeth dug in and drew so much blood but if I didn't pull back I probably would have lost half my arm. So I pulled and gave him a good punch between the eyes and finally he went running. Naniko tried her best to fix me up but it scared anyway." Absent mindedly he stroked the whitened area with his right hand. That day he had truly been scared, scared for his life, for Mati's life. Scared that he would fail her and the beast would reek havoc on the members of Crimson Dreams. His hand stopped stroking the scar and moved to the knife, securely tucked in the leather belt around his waist. He had survived, they both had.

[/html]