Heavier Things Remain [aw]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
all welcome…

It felt odd, to stalk these lands that were not his own. For many months, too many, the male had been on his own. Family was almost forgotten; though they haunted his memories the werewolf could not bring himself to seek out his kin. It was to full of heartache, and the pain was almost subsiding. Heath found little use in opening old wounds. He let his mind grow blank and almost distant as he walked slowly along the coastline.

He had been here before, just beyond the fresh marked boarder of the newly claimed lands. He was unsure what drew him here, though hints could be made to his attachment. His loner title was not a fresh one, and the time of being without the security of a pack showed in his hide. Though naturally thin, Heath was stark and only his lean muscle remained on bones. Come winter, though far off, he would be cold.

The coast hugged his left side, its ragging waves crashing against the rocky shore. The sky above spoke of unease. The gray color unsettled in a way that would only bring on rain and thunder. It rumbled from afar, and his ears strained to hear it above the high tide. Seas sprayed at his face, as it turned to look out onto the ocean. Gold eyes found nothing but the rolling waves, while his mind pictured the sorts of things that lived beneath the unruly grey-blue waters. The lanky hybrid walked on, fists tight and thoughts adrift like gulls in the sea driven winds.

table by req
[/html]
[html]

She'd been hunting for fun. So it wasn't really smart, but she was in a good mood and her energy was high. Four bunnies rested at her paws as she lay in her wolf form panting. The chase had been fun leaving her with a happy grin through her panting. The constable was in the woods and the feel of the sea breeze made her ears perk. She had the urge to go to ocean. Getting to her paws her long legs holding up her tall form she grabbed the four rabbits by their back legs and started to jog towards the white sands she was familiar with.

Emerging out of the tree line onto the beach she went towards the water and rocks. Setting her bounty on one of the high boulders she looked around with her yellow eyes, only one seeing what was around her. Her eyes found a form, it was a wolf around her age going down the sand shore. No anger rose in her chest, only pure excitment. She really needed to find a buddy to latch onto. Grabbing her rabbits she loped towards the stranger and stopped not far from him. Sitting down and letting her tail wrap around to her paws she watched him with her yellow gaze. "Want some?" She asked. Not even in the mood to question why he was on the territory. There was no end to this good a mood.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The sea gave him nothing but thoughts too heavy and grave. It was shadowed by thick clouds, colorless and bleak. Heath looked away, bringing his eyes to inland and to the forest that dotted the horizon. Salt laden wind drifted passed, holding the scent of a pack wolf. Her smell was laden with the mark of Cour des Miracles, and held the hint of blood. Growing intrigued her scanned the landscape, and found her closer then he thought she would be.

The wolfess sat among the soft sands, his eyes passing over her form as she spoke. The question was a simple one and far from what he expected. Um, yeah. Heath spoke, unsure and guessing she meant the hare. He hadn’t expected to meet a friendly face, though he hadn’t met any nasty ones either. Everyone here had always been kind to him, even when he was full of suspicion.

He tried not to stare, her body full of scars. They surpassed the thin lines his body wore, and her tail was stunted. Eyes settled to look at the dead rabbits, though he didn’t touch one until she allowed it. He had some manners.

table by req
[/html]
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

Svara smirked and pushed the white rabbit towards the stranger when he accepted her offer. It wasn't like she was in the mood to put effort into a nasty reply. Laying down she started to rip into her own meal happy to taste the meat on her tounge. Svara wasn't oblivious to his eyes traveling over her body, most likely lingering on her many scars. "I make a lot of mistakes." She said bluntly as she tore into her meat again. She figured that was the best way to explain the many imperfections her body sported. Looking up from her food Svara guess she should strike coversation.

"What brings you here? By the way I'm Svara." She didn't ask his name, if he wanted to give it to her he would reveal it. Her slightly shorter tail wagged a little as she stretched her paws out. What drove her to be in such a good mood was beyond her. These days the anger she was so used to feeling was falling deeper and deeper into the past. Was this what it was like to feel truely happy? The constable had to think about it for a second.

[/html]
[html]

He gave a small nod, as she spoke about her mistakes. It was obvious that she spoke of her scars, and Heath gave a small shrug. Smiling softly Heath gave his own comment, So do I. They all made mistakes. His were worn on his body too, though not at deeply set as hers. He accepted the rabbit, ripping the fur from it with a practiced ease. The blood and muscle was bitter and sweet on his tongue, and the meal was a much appreciated gift.

I don't think I know. He answered, smiling again. He didn't really have an answer, but he felt it was necessary to give her an explanation. Exploring, I guess. I hope it's not a problem. He didnt want to the female to think of him as a threat. For once in his life he had started to not want to be a threat, such a feeling was certainly new.

I'm Heath.

table by req
[/html]
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

She watched as he tore into the meat he had been offered. It felt good to sit beside a stranger that was ignorant to her past. A soft almost delicate smile moved over the she wolfs maw. Yeah we all do. Mine just won't leave me alone." Svara said with an exagerated sigh. She was sure a lot of her problems would die with Haku soul, but Svara wouldn't be the one to seek out his death. The red wolf would take her punishment with pride, since it was the only dignity she had left in that area.

His response made her smirk and laugh ever so slightly. "It's fine. As long as your not here to cause trouble." The she wolf said as her yellow eyes shifted over to him. What if the young wolf wasn't looking for trouble, but for a girl? That thought made the constable think for a second. Who in this pack would be open game for a male suiter? When he said his name is drug her from her thoughts and she nodded. His name was dulcet and match him well from what she could see. "Well Heath that also means you shouldn't be bothering the girls either." Svara said with a knowing grin. It wasn't like she considered herself one of the "girls".

[/html]
[html]

He nodded, beginning to understand her little by little. He could have laughed, because he was the one that wouldn't leave his mistakes alone. It was too tempting, and in the end it all felt too good to ignore. The male found that if he fought he was gaining something, good or bad. This was the one place he felt he didn't need to fight, and he wasn't sure why. He stayed quiet, only giving a nod, waiting patiently for her answer. He smiled slightly, giving an honest Promise I'm not. He wasn't here to fight, or to stir up anything that could cause trouble.

He did laugh at her last remark. A soft chuckle that trailed into speech. Again, I swear to behave myself. Then for a moment he thought of the female that would seek out in these lands. She had been returning to his thoughts more and more, and he didn't understand why. She did not stir him the way other females could, and that confused him. Not wanting the seriousness of those thoughts to drift towards the wolfess before him Heath spoke, Your all so new here, I can imagine you have been getting some visitors? The male took another piece of the meal into his mouth, watching her.

table by req
[/html]