just a game of fun
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
That afternoon was very cloudy from the morning's rain, the water was still hanging in the air as it's misty scent seemed to cover everything. Looking forward through the trees into the small clearing ahead the tan female let out a sigh, this day might be peaceful but in the bi-colored eyes of this she-wolf it was very boring. Ears flickered the slightest from a drop of water that was in the pine tree but also from the muffled noise under her paw, brows pushed together as a annoyed rumbled from her chest. "quit moving you retarded thing.."

Turning her head Faler looked down at her front paw with a frown as her lip pulled up to show a bit of her fang, laying on the cool ground she almost forgot about the field mouse under her paw. "I might let you go if you just stop with all the fucking struggling...you know it's getting very old" Tail swayed behind the female's curvy form, leaning over her nose sniffed at the edge of her paw at the mouse with a grin. Faler wasn't really hungry but she has now found something to keep entertained and busy, at lest before she returns to her new home. Blowing a gust of air from her lungs blew at the mouse under her paw, its reaction made Faler giggle as it's tail moved around in a panicky way.
Profile & Postlog [/html]
[html]
        Jael hadn't lived long enough to become sick of the rain. It had been raining a lot lately, but in his nine months he didn't yet know it was completely unnatural for this season and location. He was, however, tired of his thick coat becoming damp with water to his skin and the mud that matted his body and hung so heavy on his flesh. The pale wolf was smeared with brown to his neck, dried blood marring his muzzle and throat with a rusty hue. He'd just finished hunting and had yet to find a river to cleanse himself--his tongue failing when the ground consisted solely of damp puddles of wet earth. He felt unclean and unpresentable, and so when he heard the voice through the trees the young hybrid froze in his tracks.
        It smelled like a wolf and it sounded like a female. He crept through the trees, curious to locate the being so he could carefully avoid it. It sounded like it was playing with something, perhaps prey, and Jael began to circle the woman, attempting to avoid her senses. But a misplaced step landed the boy directly on a large twig, which snapped audibly, echoing off the densely packed trees of the forest. Freezing, he clenched his fangs, eyeing the direction of the other wolf and hoping somehow, miraculously, she hadn't heard. He already knew he wasn't that lucky.
[/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The sudden sound made Faler's ear twits sharply as her whipped around, a loud rumble built in her throat as her lips lifted up showing her white fangs. The instinctive feeling to be dominant flooded her system, she always hated it when overs came up on her. Brows pushed together as her bright blue eye and deep blood colored eye quickly locked on the source of the sound, hmm what is this?

Moving the tan female put her weight on her paw which gave a popping sound from the mouse, her thick and soft fur bounced with her movements as Faler stood facing the white male. This can be interesting but yet this is not the best way to approach someone, one game can be replaced with another.

Tilting her head Faler let a small devilish smirk pull on her maw covering up her fangs. "No more fun, it's so sad now." Her smooth voice added to her appeal that Faler knew much of, bi-colored eyes looked over the males form as her tail swayed behind her against the ground. "you look like some fun, at least more then my mouse honey.."
[html]
        As was to be expected the girl was on the offense as soon as she became aware of the white hybrid. He himself froze in his tracks, bristling faintly by instinct. A snarl greeted him and bared fangs, but Jael was ready to back down. He wasn't in the mood for walking around picking fights and honor didn't hold him to running foolishly into asinine situations for some stupid moral he could care less about. Call him a coward, he didn't find himself remotely interested. The mouse was squeezed to death beneath her paw as she shifted positions, perhaps forgetting she held it's life so precariously in her grasp, or simply not caring about an existence perceived as so simple and unsubstantial. But the fangs were replaced by a smile and Jael's head tilted doggishly, raising his ears toward the female to see what trick she was planning now.
        Fun, eh..? To kill, probably. Jael, sadly, understood the mind of the madman more than felt was right, and knew right away this woman's intentions were far from pure. Killing small animals was only the first step before moving onto wolves and cannibalism, and Jael was next on the list in her eyes. "And what fun would this be?" the boy asked bluntly, not in the mood for foolish, perverse games either. She'd have to be far more direct to get what she wanted, if she would even be able to get that from him.
[/html]
[html]
The young male's reaction didn't surprise the tanned female, Faler has seen this before from many wolves. 'aw he does look cute when his worried..' Ear's listened to the white male as they fanned forward slowly. Bi-colored eye looked over his messy white coat and body, settling her gaze on his eyes. It's been a long time since she has seen a male, well one that she has taken an interest in of that is, a playful interest that she rarely treats herself. Her handsome smile changed, lips pushed together in a fake teasing pout, similar to the one that others might like to us to seduce. "Calm down honey.." Pausing her smile returned as her smooth voice ratteled her chest. "I'm not a big bad wolf,so relax. I'm not going to eat you.." This time her sexy voice was much more blunt, his caution acts were slightly annoying, but then again he was a hybrid.

Slowly moving to her feet Faler didn't rush the poor boy was slowly moved closer for a better look, if he didn't want to play and have fun then shame on him but she was in a good mood today. For now. Tilting her head slightly her fluffy tail wrapped to her side before swayed behind her, she looked almost like a cat watching birds play. "your attractive for a hybrid..." A sudden roll of thunder sounded overhead from the now dark clouds glancing up she could smell the rain. "hope you like rain.."
[html]
        The woman's nature had shifted abruptly, now utterly seductive as she regarded him. He didn't quite believe her words, getting the feeling she did indeed wish to eat him—whether literally or in another manner entirely. Jael was unsure of adult situations such as that, remaining a virgin as youth still held it's grasp on the boy. He was aware of some things, such as how puppies were made, but exact details eluded him. In some way he guessed this woman's manner suggested something along those lines, and while curiosity was alerted as in any and nearly every adolescent being, there was an inherit wariness and uncertainty.
        She moved closer, watching him in a manner purely predatory and his muzzle wrinkled faintly, ready to strike if the situation got out of hand. After all, this woman was a stranger and he knew nothing about her. "Hybrids are supposed to be ugly?" he asked lightly, responding to her remark that was obviously meant as a compliment. Thunder rumbled dully in the distance as he spoke, alerting the boy to the coming rainstorm. It had been raining a lot lately so he thought nothing of it, choosing not to reply to her final comment either.
[/html]
[html]
He was indeed fun but frustrating as well, her fluffy tail sway beside her as her eyes watched him. Ears turned back as she listened to his uninterested tones,maybe she should have chased older meat. The first rain drops started to hit Faler's tanned coat, pushing through to her skin. "So cautious, though I suppose its the smartest move."

Rising a brow she was now curious about this young male, who seemed to clueless to peruse her fun. "No never said they were, though at my old home they didn't have as much appeal. I can't say much with my mutt blood either." Moving Faler used her hind leg to scratch at the side of her neck before slowly lowering herself to the ground, if he didn't mind sitting here then she'll be fine. " so kid whats your deal, are ya gay? And why so uptight I'm just talking to you." Faler's silk voice was blunt and full of wonder as her eyes looked into his yellow ones.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/ ... 2fab4a.png) bottom right no-repeat #0D0D0B; color:#fff; border:4px solid black; filter:alpha(opacity=80); -moz-opacity:0.8; width:325px; padding:5px; padding-bottom: 15px; margin:-55px auto 0 auto;" align=justify>

Had he been much older and far worldlier Jael may have risen quickly to the female’s bait without a second thought. But he was still within the throes of childhood, yet knowing barely nothing of what this girl wanted. Like an awkward teenager unsure of the first move, he remained wary and on guard around the strange woman. Fangs bared momentarily at her words, mocking him for his apparent lack of interest. “I’m not gay,” he replied just as coolly, though honestly he couldn’t even say that, for sexual preference wasn’t yet a daily concern for him. Females were the natural choice, logically, but hormones had yet to flood his veins, turning him toward one gender or the other.

“I can talk, but I don’t think that’s all you’re interested in,” stated the pale wolf, flatly stating what he saw in the situation at hand. “I’m boring. My conversation’s obviously not what you’re after.” Fire-hued eyes turned on the female, dancing like embers as he dared to bare his teeth in a faint smile. “And a shame for your old home—they’re obviously missing out. Hybrids possess the best of both worlds. But I honestly don’t think it matters what you are.” And it was true—Jael could care less about the blood that ran through anyone’s veins, wolf, coyote, or some other bizarre canine creature.

[/html]