Out Wandering
"Yeah, like I said, suffering wounds from a luperci would make one become a luperci as well." Ty said with a small nod to Xeris. "I was born with it, but intimate contact or battle are the two ways of becoming a luperci. does that answer your question?" He turned to Anya to clarify. Of course, Ty was no scholar, there were most likely dozens of ways that the luperci spread and create more luperci, though only those two were the big methods he and many others have heard of, that was just common knowledge.

Ty noticed that both Anya and Xeris looked unhappy and uncomfortable by the place he stood and the conversation. so, ty backed up a little and say in the grass, beginning a new conversation. "So...what has brought everyone out here?" he asked "Errands? Aimless wandering?"
Anya smiled at Ty's answer, and grimaced at Xeris's.

"I'm sorry Xeris." ALthough Anya had known these wolves for a very short time, she felt accepted here.

She got up and circled to the outside of the circle. The uncomfort of being surrounded had finally gotten the best of her.

"I came out here just to think, and I managed to meet some amazing wolves in the process." Anya smiled at the group beside her, glad for some companionship.
The pup noticed a sudden aura about the little group and was just as desperate to help Ty get rid of it. "Well i just came back from a few lessons and desided to take a nap, but i guess i was out for too long." the pup grinned and looked over to Anya, "Wat about you anya wat brought you here today?" the pup was around too much depression with poor Da vinci, though she couldnt help him, she could try to help her friends
Anya smiled at the pup. This girl was really beginning to warm Anya's forgotten heart. She had always shut herself off from any compliment because she had never received a compliment from her father. Now, with all these wolves treating her like she was a friend, she felt welcome for once.

"Well, I came out here to think about how kind all of you are. With the loner pack that I was born into, down in Colorado, nobody bothered to give any of the pups a compliment, or a helping hand when we needed it. They wanted to keep the pups secluded from the rest of the world, sorta like that human religion in Utah...I can't remember what it was called now. Anyway, you are all so kind to a newcomer such as myself, and a non luperci at that."

Anya looked around at the group of wolves, and something clicked. She may have just found a place to stay for good.