I'm not giving in to you... yet
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: --

Mael went always forward, following the full moon in its course to the top throne of where the sun once where, but the moon never seemed to set. It was always there, in the sky, even in the dim morning. He was musing about his life, thinking something was missing. Besides his fox plushie, which was always so silent, he was jsut so lonely... He felt like he needed soemone else. Someone to stay with him, whatever was to happen and never leave him. But who? He knew no one else in that new pack, and he had been wandering alone for quite a while. It was really boring. Even in his tiny planet, he had more company than here. He frowned lightly at thatthought, but then it faded away in understanding. Maybe it had more company because it was smaller. This planet was jsut so big! It was so easy to get lost there... In his planet, it only needed a few steps to go around it. He'd never get lost there. Even more in the lamp lighter, when it only needed three steps to go around it.

A giggle scaped from his throath, childish and delighting, as he remembered of the poor man's joka about his own faith. That was one odd adult. At least one that wasn't so... adult. Not that the husky mix had anything against adulst, but they seemed to deny the way children looked at the world, not willing to understand it. That made him sad and almost miserable for them. Such a sad faith...

He had been so lost in his thoughts that forgot where he was heading. He tilted the head to one side and frowned, trying to remember. There was something about... fish? Or was it wish? He shook his head. If he didn't remember, it shouldn't be something that important. He just kept ahead, still following the moon. Or was it following him?

The male then just locked his gaze on it, not letting himself wander in the bright-shinning stars. It looked like it was following him. He then haulted, frowning to the moon. "Why do you follow me..?" He asked silently, although he knew it wouldn't be answering him. He just jumped backwards, and it followed. His frown got stronger. He started then to flinch, jump, run, go back, and do whatver he could make it stop following him. But it was worthless. He was already breathless, his pinkish tongue hanging out of his white muzzle. The husky mix just waited there, a half crouched stance at the glowing moon. He then decided to wait until a cloud blind the moon and he'd run away from her omnipresent gaze at him.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC...Table by Erin

IC...
Nothing like a stroll at night. She took in a sharp breath as she bolted out of the brush and raced into the open area. Four paws hit the earth with quick light movement. She felt amazing stopping herself to look up at the moon. She smiled trying to remember the saying her grandmother said about the sun and the moon.

Ayita yawned as she looked around trying to find something to eat. A rabbit popped up out of a hole and raced out as Ayita smiled chasing after it. She was so excited she hadn't had a meal yet and it was nice to be out hunting. She caught it by a foot as it was heading into a hole. It had been injured by something else so it was quite slow. Standing up she crushed its foot picking it up by the neck she smiled heading out to look for a spot to eat the rabbit.

She was hoping she was alone but a young dog was up a head. follow him what? She padded up closer after watching him. She laid the dead rabbit down. "Who on earth are you talking to by the way I'm Ayita." She said smiling.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Mael was still gazing at the full moon until one brown ear flickered to the sound of steps. A female voice sounded through the night silent and he straightened himself, both ear pickered up. Then a smile flashed on his face. A new face!

"Oh! Good night, miss Ayita. I'm Mael. And, well, I was talking to the moon..." He greeted and answered her, narrowing his eyes to the moon. The clouds didn't seem to appear to hide the moon so he could start to race away, but he now wasn't caring about that so much. He had found someone to talk to, and that was very good. "It's following me..." He said, still looking to the moon. It looked to wait until he decided to move again. "Have you ever notice that?" He asked, looking back to the woman, the head half tilted to one side, the sky blue eyes glittering with curiosity, even in the dark night.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC...Table by Erin

IC...
Ayita smiled. "Well its nice to meet you." She said smiling as she looked at him then at the meal she had grabbed. "Are you hungry at all?" she asked as she looked up at the moon. It did follow didn't it but that never seemed to bother her. "I kinda like it always being there." She said looking at him.

"So are you all alone? I mean no offense but you seem young to be out on your own you really should have someone there to look out for you." She said giving a loving smile. She wondered where he had been staying wither or not he had been eating enough for a growing young pup.

Her thoughts were very off what he had asked though she was busy thinking about her semi empty tummy and the pup that sat beside her. For all she knew his parents would come bounding out to tell him not to talk to strangers or something. She wondered though was Mael alone or with others? She'd hang out with him if he were alone she could maybe play mommy and teach him useful things or help him hunt so he had plenty of food.

[/html]
[html]
out of character text

Mael smiled an innocent childish smile as the female greeted him back. He could feel a warm soul in that adult, something rare nowadays. It was good to know that there was still kindness in some of them, not depending of his age. After all, most of them were kind toward the youngs, but more bitter with the others of their own age. Not in her. In her eyes, he saw she had a warm nature.

His smile faded as he tilted his head to one side, confusion in his sky blue eyes. "No, lady. I'm not hungry." He said, asking himself why she was suddenly concerned about that, but another smile flashed on his maw. "Actually, I already ate... sea food." He explained, patting his belly, not willing to say out loud that he had nibbled a dead baby sea turtle's shell in one of the beaches. The poor reptile must have been killed by some seagulls that hadn't finished the meal before leaving it.

His eyes darted to the dead bunny in her paws, and he looked to the femme again. "Are you?" He asked, feeling like he already knew the answer to that.

She answered his question about their pale stalker. He glanced back to the sky, his eyes hard and cold. "It's alright her being up there. The problem is that she don't stop following me... It is too annoying!" He said, his childish voice turning pitch as his tone turned into a yell in the end of his speech.

Ayita spoke again, and his expression was empty, although his eyes were full of questions. What did she meant by that? He may be young, but he could take care of himself. He was mature enough for finding food and shelter when needed. He just ingnored her question, leaving it without an answer. Maybe she would just drop it and change the subject. Actually, he wanted her to do so.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita looked at him so he could take care of himself that's good. She smiled and listened to him speak. Now she had one thing on her mind getting to the cabin and eating. She gave a yawn as she looked at him. "Well Mael seeing how you can take care of yourself I'm going to take my leave." SHe said with a smile.

Ayita stood picking at the rabbit. "Besides the moon is here to guide you." She said as she took a few steps away winking at him. "See you around cutie."

OOC.. She's left I was running out of muse for this thread. srry

[/html]
[html]

Questions filling his eyes, almost bliding him, she spoke again, and he left her without an answer about it. He had been foolish at expecting she would just give up of that subject. She started to go away, and he turned his attention to the moon again. When she stopped and she voiced her opinion, he looked backwards, taken by surprise. Guide him? How, if all that she did was to follow him? It was him that was guiding it, since she was following him. It didn't made much sense, but he mused about it for a while, and she went away. He couldn't hear her steps anymore, and the silent fell heavy upon him and Foxie.

Then, he realized. The moon wasn't following him, and that the female was rather right. If the moon was supposed to guide him, it was to guide him away from this place. It would guide him to other places, where new people and new horizons would open up for him. A glad smile flashed through his face, and e rose a paw to the moon. "Sorry, Sister Moon. I misunderstand you. I hope you will forgive me?" He asked, looking at it. A shooting star crossed the sky, and he took it as a "yes". Shaking his hand, he figured out the moon rising its own to him. Friends, then.

[/html]