my sea of loathing
[html]
mall-caps;">threads

[001] ¤ by dawn's light.
[002] ¤ oceanside domain.
[003] ¤ magic soaked through my bones.
[004] ¤ you gotta beat us down first.
[005] ¤ you might wanna sing.
[006] ¤ sugar and spice and puppy-dog tails.
[007] ¤ till they get what they deserve.
[008] ¤ who I'll never be.
[009] ¤ tell me why.
[010] ¤ you're a voice that never sings.

[011] ¤ as she caused a scene
[012] ¤ for the time bombs ticking

extended
merit acidic

relations: Fatin Kali, Ravesque Acidic
luperci: luperci ortus
personality: Twisted. Dark, devious, and cruel, Merit has little pity or feeling for others. The only exceptions to his callous attitude is his family, whom he would do anything for. Upon someone harming the few he cares for, Merit becomes very vengeful. Possessive, protective, insensitive.
appearance: A coat of coarse, dark cinnamon fur covers his large body, his muzzle and paws are painted ebony. The shade fades up his legs, sides, face, and down his neck and shoulders before returning to dark cinnamon at his core. Along his spine, shoulders, neck, and cranium his fur is spiked stylishly as a result of the wiriness of his coat, causing him to look constantly aggressive. Several small scars may be found on various areas of his body, the most prominent of which travels from his shoulder across his collarbone and into his chest. His body is muscular and flawless in its own right; everything about him is masculine and indelicate. His eyes are a striking indigo, his gaze generally cold and unfeeling.

He long ago lost the clumsiness associated with young age, and now his movements are fluid and precise. Confidence shows quite obviously in how he moves, his as does his callousness; he always seems self-assured but indifferent. Tipping the scales, Merit is intimidating, dominant, and compelling.

[/html]