The Magical Forest
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

The creamy girl pranced cheerfully through the grasses. They were taller than her, even when she was bouncing around as she did now. It was as if she were in a magical forest where she was large and the trees and animals and bugs were small. She sang quietly to herself, her small voice humming a tuneless song that seemed to describe the way in which she walked. The creamy head swung from side to side in the rhythm of her random tune, and she was made happy by the nice sun that shone brightly for once through the clouds that always wanted to rain. But not today! That was why Amata was so cheerful today, and so she wandered away from her sister and brother so that she could play in this magical forest where she was a giant. "Rawr!" Her voice was far from intimidating as she pounced on a grasshopper that easily escaped her slow approach. Still, she looked beneath her paw, only to find nothing.

Looking up, she saw a butterfly. Her mouth opened in a lolling smile, her tongue hanging out as her tail waved frantically in the air. The blue and green eyes lit up. This was not a butterfly like her stuffed animal friend, she reminded herself, but she could still be friends with it. And this time, she would not touch it. Amata yipped several times at it to get the pretty bug’s attention, but it’s crazy pattern continued on without acknowledging her. But she did not give up in dismay. Instead, she set off after her (Where were the boy butterflies, anyway? Because this one was pretty and therefore a girl.), bounding with high steps as she yipped after her. Of course, with her eyes upon the butterfly, she had not looked at where she was going.

Inevitably, the Sadira pup fell into a sudden dip in the ground, caught off guard by the drop in elevation. Her front paws landed clumsily on the ground, but her legs gave way as she tumbled away, landing in an unruly pile. She yipped in surprise and then in pain, because her nose felt hurt. As she lay there for a second collecting herself, she realized that it still hurt. Slowly, she sat up, tears of hurt in her eyes. This time, dadda was not here to give her a magical better kiss. A small whimper escaped from the girl as she lifted a paw to rub her hurt nose. But a small smile found its way onto her little maw when the butterfly flew by. It was as if she were checking on the clumsy puppy. "His," the little voice whispered loudly to the butterfly as she landed momentarily upon a nearby flower. "Is okays." And then the butterfly flew away. The dual coloured eyes followed the pretty bug, falling ultimately upon another, older pup. The small ears perked up with surprise, and for a moment, the pup grew very still, her eyes widening.

[/html]
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
(500+) Aplogies for the wait, I've forgotten to update my post log lately, so I've almost forgotten about some threads Sad

This was a very pretty place for meeting pretty and nice people. After the whole incident with the puppy eater, Noir had been reluctant to leave the Aniwaya pack lands because she feared that everyone from outside the Aniwayan borders were similar to the horrible and mean Brennt. Uncle Ho and Lysander the duck house fixer man and Cambreeah had changed this. This was her second visit to Crimson Dreams. The girl was still oblivious of proper behaviour on the borders, so again she walked right into the territory without a second thought. The people that had visited Noir in Aniwaya had just wandered in, so she truly and foolishly believed that this was how it was. Of course they had to be glad to have her as a visitor! The blonde girl meant no disrespect; she was simply not aware of such things because of her isolated childhood. She had probably been told about how to behave at pack borders, but such things fled from her mind like a butterfly from the intimidating rain drops.

Noir’s arrival had been too late to allow her to fully witness the younger child’s accident, and only caught that the small girl was talking to a pretty and brightly coloured butterfly. There seemed to be a puppy pack, this! Noir had merely been lucky to meet one of the youngest adult members and one of the three Marino puppies already before meeting any proper grown ups. This was how it should be though; Noir did well to get to know some new individuals close to her age that were not a part of Aniwaya. A possibility to gain a new friend was the same thing as making another dream come true for the golden hued girl. The Aston girl exploded into a smile before her delicate body started to move in that playful way that only a child is able to move. Innocence and ignorance of everything negative made children the happiest creatures in existence. Noir’s brain seemed reluctant to let go for that protected reality despite her age.

The older puppy did not realize that it was possible that her energetically intrusion might scare the other child. She just wanted to be a part of it all. She wanted to play with the white little girl. A giggle escaped Noir’s lips and into the light summer air. Oh, how she loved the summer with its smell, beauty and the endless energy it seemed to give every living creature. The other girl stood very still, but that was probably because she was waiting to hear Noir’s pretty name! ”Hi, I am Noir! the tan girl called out as she slowed down her bouncing body. There could be no doubt about the Aniwaya child’s intentions though; her tail danced with that beautiful energy behind her. Noir wondered if this girl was related to Cambreeah, because she was a bit smaller than Noir and more the size of what the brown butterfly puppy had been back when the two puppies had met back in Aniwaya.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

For a moment the girl just stood there with those wide, circular eyes. For a moment, the eyes shifted to watch the departing butterfly friend that she would not be able to play with anymore. There was a little sadness within the pup because she didn’t say goodbye, but she thought that they would meet each other again tomorrow, or maybe even later today! That thought made the creamy pup feel better. Her gaze moved back to the tan puppy that was older, but she was still silent as if unsure. Sometimes she still thought about the mean adult that had pounced on her to be mean. But this was a puppy, like Oceane. Maybe there was confusion within the smaller puppy. For a long moment, the young girl simply watched the other girl intently as if the intruding wolf were something very tiny and colourful, like a little beetle, that needed her inspection. And so, for a moment, the girl squinted at the intruder also, with that comical intensity. Amata was much older than she had been when she had met Oceane, and she knew now that other wolves shouldn’t come onto Crimson Dreams if they were from the outside places.

But, of course, that concept wasn’t held strongly within the young mind yet. And this girl seemed nice. Relaxing and opening her blue and green eyes fully, Amata took several steps forward, her own tail wagging happily behind her like a feather trying to escape in the wind. "Hi, No-war!" the little voice exclaimed as she smiled. The blue and green eyes looked over the wolf that was more tan in colour than she was. "I’s Amata," the girl said, introducing herself politely, "and I’s lives here." The creamy pup explained it as the older pup wouldn’t be able to know. She smiled brightly at the other girl. She thought that maybe Noir was around the same age as Oceane had been, but she didn’t know—they were all just bigger than she was. She hadn’t gotten enough exposure to the scents of different packs to make the connection that the smell on Oceane was the same smell on Noir. Luckily for her, although the thought of someone being mean had never crossed her mind, both of the pups had been friendly wolves to meet.

"Where do you live?" the younger puppy asked curiously with her head cocked at that extreme angle. And then, after a brief silence, "Why are you here?" Amata was one who could ask questions all day. That’s all her life consisted of at her age: asking questions, playing, eating, and sleeping. A little, friendly giggle escaped the little girl as she sniffed the air noisily. The creamy pup sucked in Noir’s scent but continued to be oblivious to the fact that she had met another pup from that pack. She wagged her tail, wondering, just as she had with Oceane, if Noir was here to be her friend and to play with her. Or maybe Noir was here to talk with her. Because she could talk all day, too. The creamy tail wagged hopefully as she looked up at the older girl with those large eyes.

[/html]
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
(300+)

Because she received only a blank, confused stare from the smaller puppy, Noir quickly slowed down to an uncertain halt, wearing a slightly baffled look herself. It was odd, but perhaps this puppy was something similar to Cambreeah. The butterfly puppy had not seemed happy and brave when Noir had met her, but with some time she had turned into a small and cute miniature sun that Noir had wanted to keep. Unfortunately, Cambreeah’s mommy had come and taken the puppy home, and Noir had been left alone and had not seen her friend again. The brown puppy had been sad because she had been alone in a strange place she had not been before, but this was their home, was it not? Why did the white puppy only stare at her? Noir had given away her name and everything. This rather odd greeting did not trouble the blonde puppy. Instead, she decided to just stare as well. It was not before now that the golden eyed girl noticed the two different colours that inhabited one eye each. The girl did not particularly pay attention to that detail though, because she saw bi-coloured eyes as something normal, as her own mother had one blue and one red eye.

Suddenly the other child decided to respond to her, and Noir giggled loudly and threw her face up towards the light sky when she heard the child’s slightly altered version of her name. It fitted amazingly well to Noir though, as she worshiped peace and happiness. Amata! Now Noir was sure that this was Cambreeah’s sister. The names somehow fitted together, and both girls were a bit younger than Noir. The girl said that she lived there and Noir eagerly nodded along with the girl’s words. ”I live in Aniwaya in a purple box house together with my Baby Duck.” Noir answered eagerly when she had been asked where she lived. ”I am looking for the butterfly puppy; Cambreeah!” she then added when the next question came. Noir found the creamy puppy absolutely adorable as she sniffed the air noisily. That had been Noir’s main purpose, but now when she was here with this child, she could just as easily play around with her as well. ”Cute Amata with noisy nose.” the golden eyed girl commented cheerily, imitating the other girl’s sniffing a few times before laughing a bit.

[/html]
[html]

500+

"You lives in An’-Waya?" the girl asked and exclaimed all at once, bouncing up and down on her front paws as her tail wagged frantically behind her. How exciting this was to meet a young girl (who was older than she was) who lived in the same pack as Oceane! The puppy made a high pitched yipping before she settled herself down and grew calm enough to speak. "I knows another person from An’-Waya," she revealed with a toothy grin. "Do you know Oceane? I mets her she camed here too, just likes you and we are friends is yous and mes friends too?" All her words ran together as she spoke with excitement, the blue and green eyes looking up at the taller girl. She giggled, laughing loudly and noisily with her delight. She sniffed the air again, her noise moving with the loud efforts. The white pup supposed that Oceane and No-war smelled similarly—maybe that was what An’-Waya smelled like. She wondered with Crimson Dreams smelled like, but everyone in Crimson Dreams smelled like Crimson Dreams, so she couldn’t tell. "What is a bab-eduk," she asked suddenly, tilting her head inquisitively.

"Cambi!" Amata jumped up, bouncing around cheerfully on all of her paws, making a funny circle in the grass several times. "Cam-bi-are-my-sis-ter," she explained, speaking each syllable with every jump. Once the happiness had settled, the girl turned her attention back to the girl from the other pack, her tail wagging. The mention of the word ‘butterfly’ reminded Amata of the time she had played with Cambi outside. They had found the butterfly, and Amata had caught it, but the butterfly had gone to sleep. Now they shared a butterfly toy that Mamma had given them, and when they got older, Mamma would teach them how to catch butterflies with their hands! The girl’s head suddenly lifted up as she looked around, remembering also that she had only just chased a butterfly. But she remembered then that it had gotten away, and that the ground had hit her on the nose. Ohs yeahs, she thought with a smile. Now she could look back at No-war and continue their conversation. "I thinks that Cambi is at home..." The creamy pup tilted her head, staring up at the nice bright sky. She didn’t know for sure, though, because she had left the house early to play.

Amata’s mouth made the shape of an ‘o’ at No-war’s accusation of having a ‘noisy nose’. The little girl didn’t know what to think of that. Did she sniff that loudly? But as the tan girl made the noisy sound in the air, Amata giggled. "Yeahs," she said finally, deciding that it was okay. "I dos sniffs like that!" She sniffed along with the other girl and suddenly caught a pretty scent. Sniffy-sniff-sniff. Her little head lowered to the ground as she moved through the tall grass that had bugs that were much smaller than she was. The pretty smell came from—she squeaked, having bumped into No-war. "Oops, sarwy," she apologized with a smile. "I founded a pretty smell. Looks!" Her nose pointed out a little white flower that was in the shade created by the girl from An’-Waya. How pretty it was.

[/html]
[html]
(500+)

The blonde girl’s mouth fell open for a moment or two when the little girl got all excited and started bouncing up and down and was all cute! ”Yes!” the light girl almost shouted out, mirroring some of the younger girl’s movement because it looked like a fun thing to do. When the girl revealed that she was friends with Oceane, Noir’s eyebrows rose to the sky. What? Her darker sister had met a cute little puppy like this and not told Noir? ”Yes, she is my sister!" Noir felt as if she had been deceived, and it was not a very good feeling. However, the last part of the little girl’s sentence blew the blonde girl away and she could once again only detect happiness in her system. Amata wanted to be her friend even if they did not know each other yet! That had to be something very positive. Noir’s chest shot slightly forward as she was extremely proud that she had managed to make such a fantastic first impression on the pale girl puppy.

”You and I are super bestest friends in the world.” the Aniwayan agreed loudly, her tail whipping her own sides. What was a baby duck? ”I have a baby and its name is Baby Duck” Noir kindly and patiently explained. Perhaps it was easier that way. ”Because I have a baby, I am a mommy just like your mommy is!” she continued, deceiving the girl without realizing it. When the girl said that Cambreea or Cambi was her sister, Noir squeaked happily. It had been Amata’s scent that had been on that butterfly toy that Cambre – no, Cambi had brought when the two girls had met in Aniwaya. The white girl seemed just as cute and fun as the brown one. Noir sighed happily, though wishing she could have had sisters like that. Not that she disliked her siblings, oh no, but they got tired of her quickly because she was so much more playful than they were.

Noir laughed loudly when little Amata started to sniff her. Noir wondered how she really smelt like. She twisted her head so that her muzzle dug into the area between her chest and front limb and sniffed around loudly herself. She could smell flowers, Baby Duck and her family. Those were good smells. The other girl softly bumped into Noir, and the girl’s focus returned to cute-Amata again. The older girl was impressed when the pale girl’s nose found the little shadow. Oh no, Noir had almost stepped on it. The Aston child took a few steps backwards and lowered her nose to sniff the flower as well, bumping her nose into the smaller nose that belonged to Amata. ”Yes, it’s super pretty and smells super deliciously.” Noir softly agreed, smiling dreamingly at that flowery scent. ”Cambi and I were playing butterflies and we sniffed and drank flower juice because butterflies do that.” the tan girl proudly announced.

She did not know if she should ask Amata to show her where Cambi was, or if she wanted to get to know this new little girl better at once. Noir really liked her already. ”You like flowers, Amata-friend?”

[/html]
[html]

500+

"Oceane is you’s sister?" the little girl exclaimed. She bounced up and down. How exciting it was to meet everyone who was related! Even though she had met only the two sisters like this, it seemed like a lot of wolves to Amata, and so she found that the world was very nice to let them all meet each other. "We’s meetin’ everyone’s sister!" She giggled, rolling over on her back before coming back to stand up in front of nice No-war, her tail wagging and her rump wagging with it. "I’s was goin’ to goes to meet Oceane and her sisters and brother," Amata said suddenly as if she were answering some unspoken question. "But yous camed first, so now I knows yous first!" And Amata was very glad that they were friends now. That meant that Oceane and Amata and Cabi and No-war were all friends! And if the other wolves were nice, then they could play together too, and so could Got’am! It would be so much fun to play, much more fun than playing alone. "Yes, we’s bestest friends now." And now they were. Officially.

Now that the official business had been handled, the creamy hued pup turned her attention back to Bab-eduk. "Bab-eduk is yous baby’s name?" That was a strange name for a baby, but the girl supposed that Amata and No-war and An‘Waya were strange names too—everyone name are strange, she concluded cheerfully. But then, what No-War said next didn’t make sense. "Yous are a mommy?!" How incredulous that seemed to the pup, and her head was tilted at an extreme angle as she tried to reason it through. "And... and yous not too small to be a mommy?" Maybe No-war was just barely old enough to be a mommy, but Amata didn’t think so. In her mind, only adults had babies. "And... and Bab-eduk is a it?" It was strange that Bab-duk was referred to as ‘it’ too, because she thought that there were only boy and girl babies. Amata grew very curious, and she wanted to know what this it Bab-duk, baby of No-war, looked like.

The creamy pup watched briefly as the tan girl sniffed herself, and Amata wanted to sniff her too. But the smell of the white flower stole away all of her attention. Amata gasped when No-war almost stepped on the pretty white flower, but then she sighed with relief when the older girl didn’t. "That was a close one!" she exclaimed. As she continued to sniff at the pretty smell, another nose bumped into hers. She giggled happily—how funny! "It does! It does!" Amata exclaimed, rising up to smile happily, her pink tongue lolling out as she continued to giggle. Amata wasn’t surprised when she heard that Cambi had been chasing butterflies with No-war. Cambi and Amata loved butterflies! But she was surprised about them drinking the flower juice. "How does yous drinks flower juice?" She wanted to know too because it sounded very fun and yummy. But she wasn’t sad that Cambi hadn’t told her—in fact, the very thought never crossed her mind.

"Yes, I’s like flowers a lots! And butterflies and birds and sticks too!" Amata wagged her tail happily. "Cans I’s smell yous?" she asked suddenly, but the curiosity of her friend’s scent was far too much, and she couldn’t wait for an answer. So the little girl jumped up, pressing her nose against the same place that No-war had, sniffing noisily as she buried her nose deeply into her friend’s fur. "Yous smells pretty, too!" And she continued to sniff her, dragging her nose through the fur as she took several steps to the side.

[/html]
[html]
(500+)

It was amazing to be together with this girl. Cambreeah had been so much fun, but in the start the poor little thing had seemed a bit scared and down. There was so much energy in this one, and Noir bounced together with Amata, nodding fanatically at those true words; they were meeting everyone’s sister! The blonde girl squirmed thrillingly and wanted to roll on over Amata and play instantly, but the smaller puppy was already up on her feet again and talking more. ”Yes, and I am super cool, because Attila is mean and Claudius is a bit scared of everything and things.” Or was Noir being arrogant now? It did not matter, because now they were best friends. Noir loved having new friends, especially from far away, such as Crimson Dreams. It was cool to actually be able to say that she was going far away to meet one of her friends! It had been a mistake to hang around in the pack land only, but it was Cambreeah that had opened her eyes and made the blonde girl realize what possibilities lay beyond Aniwayan borders.

”Yes, Baby Duck is my baby’s name because he is a baby duck but his throat is odd and a bit long so I think he is sick.” Noir said, adding lots of new and useless information. It was odd that the younger Amata seemed to think that Noir was too little to be a mother. If it was one thing that could be said about Noir, it was that she was as proud as any mother of her child. ”Yes, I am mumm-“ talk talk from the other girl interrupting her! ”No I am not too small because I am super mommy.” It was weird how much the other girl spoke, but it did not make Noir feel uncomfortable. Noir was proud of all this, and Amata should be jealous or something. ”What! No, baby duck is a baby son.” Noir corrected. There had never been any proper investigations, but she was sure of it. Noir did not really register that she said it, but this was only because all people around her said it about most animals, so of course Noir said it too. It all made sense!

Amata wondered how one drank flower juice too. ”It is difficult, and you can only does it when you are a butterfly.” Noir explained, not at all noting how her grammar slowly became worse when she was together with a younger child with speech errors. Noir’s speech had always been an interesting subject, and she was behind all her siblings. It was okay, because she had other strong skills that they did not have. Her mommy said so at least. Noir very much liked Amata, because she seemed to have a similar personality as Noir at that age. It almost made the golden eyed child sad that she had not had sisters like Amata and Cambreeah. The surprise would have been big and great if she was ever to figure out that she actually was related to these children through her unknown father’s family. Noir would have said yes to Amata sniffing her, but the pale girl had already begun. It tickled! Noir cried out with laughter, yet tried to stand still as Amata’s nose slowly moved through her fur. It was odd, because when Noir had sniffed there a bit earlier, it had not tickled at all. Why did it tickle now and not then?

After a few moments of thought, Noir lowered her snout to Amata’s moving head and started sniffing her scalp. She smelled like very many different people, but most of all herself and Crimson Dreams smell. There was flower and a bush that the girl probably had bumped into earlier. There was soil and grass from when the girl had fallen down. Noir’s eyes widened slightly. It was a ‘wow’ kind of feeling she was feeling now. Her nose was super smart because it could smell a super lot of things.

[/html]
[html]

Haha, aww, smart nose, ^w^
500+

Amata’s head was raised up high and her chest stuck out. She was very proud to have found this super cool friend and that was so very nice! And she was very glad that Cambi knew her too, and that Oh-say-ann was No-war’s sister. Everyone was friends with everyone! But then two unfamiliar names popped up. "Who iss At-tea-lah? And Who is Clahd-yus?" Her head tilted to the side. "Iss At-tea-lah and Clahd-yus you’s sisters?" That thought seemed reasonable, and Amata felt pretty smart for being able to make such an intelligent conclusion. "No-war must bes super cool—but why is they mean and scared?" Of course she did not doubt her new friend’s coolness—why would an older wolf lie to her? No one would lie to her because lying was bad. But she wondered why At-tea-lah and Clahd-yus were mean and scared. Being mean wasn’t nice at all, and being scared wasn’t fun at all. These weren’t very good things. A little frown of concern furrowed the girl’s brow. But No-war was super cool and they were bestest friends now.

She giggled. Bab-eduk sounded very cool! Amata wished that she had a bab-eduk too, whatever it was. "You’s is not to smalls to bes a mommy, " Amata agreed suddenly, believing that No-war was telling the truth. She seemed to know everything about Bab-eduk and, even though Amata knew nothing about Bab-eduks and even though No-war had said practically nothing, Amata knew that No-war knew everything bout Bab-eduk. "Bab-eduk is a bab-e sun?" Amata’s head cocked in confusion once more. No-war must be super smart too, because everything was so very confusing to the Sadira pup. "Waits!" she exclaimed suddenly, her head righting itself. "Bab-eduk is a boy! A bab-e son!" She understood now—how dumb of her to not see it before! "I’s has to comes and visits yous so that I’s can sees the Bab-eduk!" There, another reason to go see An’Waya.

The creamy pup very much wanted to know how to drink flower juice like a butterfly. "How does I’s bes a butterfly?" Amata asked. "Can yous shares with mes, No-war?" There was undisguised fascination within the girl. Was it like magic, she wondered? She wondered if it were more magical than what happened in dreams at night, like when she played with the clouds. But she couldn’t imagine how one could be a butterfly!

As she sniffed through the other girl’s pretty fur, something touched her head. She paused for a second as she tried to think of what was touching her. It made a funny sound, and it was similar to her loud sniffing sound. Wows, she thought. Whats iss that’s? And then, suddenly, her head felt very strange, as if it were both being tickled and simple feeling strange. She let out a surprised and delighted yelp as she collapsed, rolling onto her back and laughing. For a moment, she was shocked because she couldn’t see anything, but then she realized that it was because her eyes were closed. "Ohs!" came a delighted exclamation. "No-war are touchings my head!" She giggled loudly and rolled around on her back, back and forth, back and forth.

[/html]
[html]
(500+)

Oh, well, Noir thought that Attila and Claudius were normal names, but that was only because they belonged to her brothers. Amata and Cambria were pretty names, but not very normal sounding. Noir liked normal sounding names, but also some unique names if they were pretty. Baby Duck was a nice and plain name, as was Toefur. ”Attila and Claudius are my brothers. Attila is very fun, but he bullies people because he likes it. Claudius is very smart, but he lets Attila bully him because he is not very brave. I don’t know why, that is just how they are is.” Did the pale puppy understand better now? She should be! Though, Noir would get it if she would not too, because she had to admit that she did not truly understand either. Why was being mean a fun thing, for example?

Noir’s eyes widened slightly in confusion as Amata confused son with sun. A giggle flew out of her mouth before she could think the thought that the misunderstanding was funny. It was though! Amata corrected herself though before Noir could, and the golden puppy nodded smilingly. ”Haha, yes, a baby boy son and not a sun!” She wondered if there existed baby suns though. Would they be cute and warm like the big mommy sun then? Was the moon a baby sun? The sun was mean too, because Noir’s eyes saw only white if she looked up at it, and that was even when it was behind some clouds. The sun could be both mean and nice at the same time. She liked the warmth from it!

”Come and visit and see Baby Duck yes, he is super cute and runs around.” Hmmmmm! Now with all the butterfly talks, Noir missed playing butterfly. It had been so much fun with Cambria, but the fun had not lasted for long because Cambi’s mommy had called for her and taken her back home. Now Noir was here and her own mummy was home. Noir could play for super long now, though she had to get home before it got really dark, because or else she would get scared and she could get lost. It was important to be home in time for bed too.

The girl fell down on her back and giggled, and for a moment Noir forgot about the question and giggled along with the little puppy. ”Yes!” the girl exclaimed, bouncing over and starting to sniff and poke the girl’s little belly. Every time Noir’s mommy ticked her belly it was so funny and it tickled so much, so perhaps Amata too was ticklish there. Noir giggled pleasantly and gave a little lick at Amata’s ear. So cute and small this puppy was, Noir just wanted to keep it forever and play with it. Yes! Play! Noir stepped a bit back, her tail wagging like crazy. ”Do you have a place with lots of flowers and I can show how to be butterfly!” Yes, Noir wanted to play now!

[/html]
[html]

500+

"Okays!" Amata’s tail wagged happily to let No-war know how she felt. "I’s will come and visited Bab-eduk and No-war one days." She smiled up at the older girl who had tan fur but not creamy white fur. "Then I’s cans sees Bab-eduk runnin’ ‘round and bes cute!" And the Sadira pup was very curious about how a Bab-eduks looked. But the girl from An’Waya said that he was cute!

In one moment she was laying her back, and then in the next moment she was squirming about, her voice screaming with high-pitched tones before she began to laugh. No-war was tickling her tummy, and her tummy was very ticklish and got tickled very much by the older best friend’s nose. Amata wanted to tell No-war how much it tickled, and there were several futile attempts to do so. Each time her laughing was too geat nad her tummy hurt from laughing nad tickled from being tickled, so she could get no words to come forth from her stubby little muzzle. When the older girl finally stepped back, Amata was able to catch her breath. She continued to lay there on her back and smile up at her friend as the tears of laughter trickled down the sides of her face. How strange it was to cry because she was happy! "That tickleded very muches, best-friend No-war!"

"Yeahs!" Amata exclaimed when she caught her breath. Rising, she shook her fur so that she could not have as much grass and dirt and bugs on it. "Comes and I’s shows yous, No-war!" Happily, the little creamy pup turned and began to bound away as if she were a baby deer or a baby rabbit—or even a big rabbit. She paused once she had crossed a good amount of ground before turning back to make sure that her new bestest and coolest friend was following. Then, her tail wagging happily, Amata led No-war through the tall grass that was like a magical forest and through the tall trees that were even taller than the grass and then through some bushes that were smaller than the trees but taller than the grass and still taller than her. As she pranced about in a world that was still filled with the magic of an imaginative mind, she sang a tuneless and rhythmless and toneless song that only little girls could make, turning back occasionally to make sure that her pretty-eyed friend followed still (and she was, so she made happy noises).

Then the tall tress and the smaller-but-still-taller bushes parted to the taller-than-Amata grasses and a field of colourful wild flowers. With all four legs planted upon the ground, the cream-hued pup turned her head and beamed up at the taller girl. "Here iss some flowers, No-war," the Sadira girl announced obviously. "Iss this enough flowers?" Amata certainly hoped so—she wanted very much to be able to become a butterfly. Then she could play with No-war, and then maybe she could play with Cambi too! It would be fun to learn a new game!

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... upcake.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #EC89C5 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">
500+

Noir liked the thought of being visited by Amata. Only uncle Ho had come to visit her in Aniwaya, and if she was not a beaming sun already, she would have lighted up further with gold and sunshine. Noir would show the younger girl everything; her house with uncle Ho, Toefur of course, Baby Duck, and lots of other things that she could not even remember in her current bliss. She just knew that it would be super awesome fun and that Amata would think she was super cool. The tears almost got the tan puppy worried though, but the girl seemed to laugh and not cry, so it was okay. Noir too had once laughed so hard that tears had starting rolling down her face, but that had been when she had been much younger, and she had believed that she was sad although she had only been very happy. So confusing!

The Aniwaya youth had no troubles keeping up with the younger child, and her tail waved in triumph and happiness. An odd humming reached the golden eyed girl’s ears, and she was delighted to realize that Amata was humming a song! Noir too did that sometimes! These two girls she had met from Crimson Dreams were so fun and seemingly so similar to herself. How lucky it was that Cambria had showed up close to the Aston family’s den one day so that Noir could get to know her and now her sister! Noir wished she had sisters like this, because this was so much fun!

Noir beamed with joy when it was revealed that Aniwaya was not the only place with lots of flowers. For a moment, Noir’s golden eyes were scanning the sea of wild flowers. This was a very good spot with more than enough flowers for two butterflies to drink lots of flowers and have fun. Noir was so excited that she could not help but bounce a bit around before she calmed down enough to stand in front of the whitish puppy, now ready to help Amata turn into a butterfly. The girl closed her eyes and flattened her ears in pretend concentration. ”Okay, so now you close your eyes first, and then you think a lot a lot hard on being a butterfly!” Noir knew perfectly well how to transform into one, but it seemed that Amata needed to learn it from scratch. There was no doubt in the golden girl’s mind that Amata would pick it up instantly. ”And then when you open your eyes, you are a pretty Amata butterfly!”

Golden eyes popped open and Noir was now Noir-butterfly. She could almost feel her body float up into the air. The ability to imagine and pretend was a precious gift that only children held, but Noir was still a child despite her growing body. She could be and do anything. She inhaled deeply though her nose and took a moment to enjoy the best smell in the world; flowers. Butterfly-Noir really loved flowers.

[/html]
[html]

500+

Amata’s face took on a look of blank happiness as the blue and green eyes looked out at the pretty flowers. There were a lot of flowers and a lot of colours and a lot of smells. A silly smile moved across her little muzzle, and she realized suddenly that she was bouncing too; No-war’s happy movement had caused Amata to unknowingly respond. When the girl realized that she was bouncing up and down, the blank look fell away so that the bright and beaming expression was worn once more. A cheerful giggle bubbled its way out. Her tail waved behind her and her ears bounced with each bounce. How fun it was that No-war played with her, because No-war was much bigger than Amata was. That made No-war even best-er. A Bester-er-est friend.

But when No-war became serious, Amata grew serious too and stopped when No-war stopped. The blue and green eyes grew wide as the tan girl began her explanation, and her brows furrowed and her ears flattened too. She nodded. "Closes I’s eyes," she repeated slowly, and she closed her eyes tightly so that she would not accidentally upone them and have to start over or miss becoming a butterfly. The little girl gave a slight nod. "And thens.... And thens think a lot a lot hard on bes butterflies!" And so she did. The creamy pup imagined that she would be a pretty little yellow butterfly, the ones that were yellow like the buttercup flowers and that flew very happily—has happily as all the butterflies. They were small butterflies, and, even though they were small like Amata, they could still do all the things that the big butterflies do. Her mind happily thought of that before she began to picture a big white moth—No! Quickly, the girl re-directed her thoughts to the pretty little yellow butterfly.

"Opens I’s eyes—woahs!" Standing in the darkness of closed eyes and thoughts was very hard, and the little girl fell over, her eyes popping open (and it was a good thing, she thought, that it was open-eyes time). There was a very surprised look upon the girl’s face as she lay there on her side, her mouth hanging open in a small ‘o’. "I’s iss a Amata butterfly!" The exclamation came in a voice quiet with awe. The girl got up quickly, afraid that she had sat on one of her wings, but, thankfully, it seemed that such a thing had not happened. She breathed heavily with her relief. And she was delighted that she was a pretty little yellow butterfly! Happily, she flew and pranced over to some flowers, floating beside No-war Butterfly. The little girl sniffed the flowers noisily, shoving her little black nose into their colourful faces. They smelled very good and pretty and yummy. The flowers that the pretty little yellow butterfly sniffed, however, fell apart from her curious antics, their bright petals drifting to the earth. But they went unnoticed by the delighted butterfly wolf, and she continued on.

For a moment, she stared up at a very tall flower—a flower that was taller than her. How could she get up there? "Oh yeahs!" she exclaimed. Butterflies can fly! So she leapt up, and her little black nose found the flower that was forced to lean down to the earth as the heavy pretty little yellow butterfly landed. Amata smiled brightly down at the flower beneath her butterfly paws before the blue and green eyes turned to the No-war butterfly. "Hows cans I’s drinks it?"

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... upcake.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #EC89C5 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">
This post sucks, I'm sorry.

Such an obedient little student. Noir’s heart fluttered pleasantly when it was clear that Amata knew all about becoming a butterfly. Sometimes children came with silly questions and did not understand that they had to pretend really hard in order to become a proper butterfly. Noir watched the little girl float towards the flowers and sniff them. Noir slowly floated after, poking her nose into the flowers and sniffing their lovely perfumes. There was no smell better than flower smell, at least not in Noir’s world. The tan girl closed her eyes and inhaled that wonderful scent, loving playing the role of a butterfly. It was so much fun just to step into a completely different role as a completely different creature. Amata was a super butterfly just like Cambria had been.

Amata still wondered how to drink a flower. Noir had guessed that a butterfly knew it by heart, but Amata was a very fresh and new butterfly, so perhaps it had to be taught! ”Okay, so like, you put your nose into the flower, but not only your nose but your whole muzzle thing, and then you lick it and omnomnom you are drinking flower juice, which is the favourite food for butterfly-uses.” Perhaps a wolf would not find the taste wonderful, but it did not taste too bad, and Noir-butterfly loved it. To demonstrate, Noir’s tongue gently licked the top of a yellow flower, stuck her tongue back into her mouth again and said: ”Mmmm, nom nom so tasty!” Now those golden orbs drifted back to Amata, smiling brightly to encourage the other girl to try.

[/html]
[html]

<3 Mine is also crap, OnO
300+

The pretty little yellow Amata butterfly smiled and nodded enthusiastically as No-war shared the secret with her. She was glad because, now that she thought about it, the Amata butterfly was feeling pretty hungry. And what No-war said made sense to the Amata butterfly. The creamy puppy had seen butterflies landing on flowers and sticking their faces and tongues in the middle. So when pretty butterfly No-war explained it all out, Amata butterfly replied with a delighted, "I’s cans dos that!" And she knew that she could because she was a butterfly that was also pretty and that was little and yellow. But to make sure, the little girl watched very carefully as pretty No-war butterfly drank the flower juice—it looked so good! And No-war butterfly’s yummy noises made Amata butterfly’s mouth-tongue water. A pink tongue came out to noisily lick her mouth. "I’s wants to taste toos!" she exclaimed, and it was almost as if she believed that the yummy thing that was the favorite food for butterfly-uses would suddenly disappear.

The yellow Amata butterfly turned her blue and green eyes down to the flower upon which she had landed. She considered for a second as if meeting a new individual, and then her face grew determined. She was hungry and she was going to eat the yummy, yummy flower juices! Slowly she lowered her little muzzle to the flower and stuck out her tongue, licking up all the yummy flower juice in the middle. But right before she was going to lick it all up, her salivating mouth spilled it all back out again in a messy puddle on the flower. She giggled nervously. "Oops, I’s hungries." And then she presumed to lick it all back up. She could still taste the yummy flower juice and her tail wagged happily. "I’s likes this flower juice! It is my favorite food!" At least it was the favorite food of the pretty little yellow Amata butterfly! The little girl leapt off from that flower and continued on to the next, her pretty, pale yellow wings letting her float right on by.

[/html]