With eagle eyes
[html]

OOC: Sorry, I didn't say I might be a while, since I was suppose to be doing schoolwork. However, that's out of the way.

Talon was in the grasslands near the border line to the north of the pack. He had been hungry for a while and he need something to eat. Now, he had a feeling to have some rabbit. Raw fresh rabbit meat. Nothing would be sweeter, probably cow meat, but there doesn't seem to be a cow or a herd around the area. So, rabbits it is. The grass beneath his feet were soft and blew with the wind. His crow feathered cloak flapped around under his hips where it seemed to have more size around his legs. Not tight, just something to place over his. His quiver forever with him, along with his bow of steel-covered bow.

His eyes caught sight of a hare that was a far distance away. Normally, no archer could hit that far. It was some 400, 500 yards away. However, they didn't call him "Eagle Eye" for nothing. He readied his bow, arrow in place and pulled it back on the string until resistance was the strongest. The hare was just sniffing around the ground until it started to eat some grass. His eye that he aimed with, his right, was set on the animal. His patience was then gone and he fired. The arrow flew, cutting through the air, hitting it's mark. The hare's life was no more. Now luch was being served.

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc: sorry for the lateness on this ^^'

Leroy was on his way back from the city, thinking he has had a lot on his mind lately. Why was unclear to him, though he thoughts seemed to be filled with women. Svara, Firefly, and the timid girl that is living in his house. Why is she still there again? Oh yes on Svara's request. That woman will be the undoing of him. With a grin showing the husky shook his wide head for a moment.

The large bag hung lazily on his shoulders as he moved through the packlands, ear's listening to the sounds in his home. Breathing a new scent meet his lungs, it was a pack member so he was relaxed. Patterned male moved silently as he could see the other male with the bow. 'well he is wear something weird.' Red eyes looked over the black cloak as he lowered his back, watching the man shoot his arrow at the prey."Nice shot, now I don't have to hunt all the time." Deep dry voice was interlaced with amusement as well a welcome to his packmate.

[/html]
[html]

As the hare laid dead with the arrow sticking out from it, Talon wondered over to pick it up. He grabbed it tightly by the ears, lifting it up until was well in front of his chest. He pulled the arrow out, which the tip had the hares blood on. He slipped his tongue to have a little taste of the blood. When his tongue touched the blood soaked part of the arrow, he liked the sweetness, which his tongue could pick up on the blood.

Pulling a cloth out, he wiped the blood of the arrow before placing it back in the quiver. He was pleased with his catch of the day. He gripped the ears of the dead hare tightly as he turned to move again. He paused when he heard a complimentary voice that came from behind. He turned to find a canine/wolf mix standing there. Talon bowed as he introduced himself. "Hello. I'm Talon Gallu. You are?"

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc: sorry for the lateness again my computer has been acting up'
Leroy's red eyes never left the other man, watching him go grab his kill and put away his arrow. Leroy has never used a bow before, though he does favor using his own fangs to kill. Tail swayed behind him as he sat quietly, ears turned to the sound of the other man's voice as he nodded to him. "I'm Leroy, so your new are you not?" Putting the back down he looked over his cloak again with a grin.

[/html]