Monster at your door
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able45.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
She hadn't had to go long before she got there. Dahlia de mai was still the same to her, still reaking with the smell of the white ice queen and her chocolate stain. A snort emitted from the beautiful but scarred women. She was no longer a puppy, a little girl. No, she was much stronger and bigger then that now. Svara hadn't been to stupid. She knew how it worked, how the senses looked for an abnormality in every day life. She was sure the black fae would not be pleased about this, but it didn't bother Svara in the least. No... not today it didn't. Yellow eyes searched, only one able to see what she looked at.

She had washed her body in the river outside of all pack lands, scrubbing with the lavender she had taken from the banks. Her scent was strong with the sweet flowers scent, and the bath had all but washed out her own pack. Svara didn't need to make her job any harder then it had to be. Once she reached Dahlia though she rubbed up against every scent marker on the border. In one whole day she'd had fun leaving her scent on every fucking tree. Wasn't it fun to tease the already insane? Saticfied about what she'd done, she got into the tree on the border and sit in it, her rabbit she had caught in hand. Hopfully she would spot Cwmfen soon, as it was the tree's large branches hid her well, and her scent was all around so it to was useless to track her position.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... eather.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

Within the past several days, the pregnant warrior thought often of Anu’s words. Slowly, a quiet contentedness had settled over her, and acceptance was able to ease her troubled mind. The hand of her weakened left arm settled beneath her belly to aid in its support. She found that it was not simply life that could be felt within her mind but life that could be felt also physically. Occasionally, she could feel something stirring faintly within her. It was a strange experience for the woman forced into motherhood. And yet, despite the increasing weight and breadth of her stomach, she continued to move about. Movement grew easier as the wound upon her right leg slowly healed, but the compensation of that added weight was occasionally difficult to handle. The woad marked fae, however, easily adjusted to the sublte changes each morning when she rose with the dawn.

As Cwmfen steadily moved along the boarders, the limp lessening and the fluidity regained, she listened to the quiet world. And the light of the day seemed to lift away the gritty darkness that threatened upon her soul, though not completely. For a brief moment, the black fae paused, allowing the brief moment of sun to warm her body before it disappeared. The wind carried a strange scent upon it—it belonged to some sort of flower, but she did not know its name. It was strange, unnaturally strong and overly sweet for the woman’s taste. With a swift calculation, the warrior adjusted her course. The black fae found the sweet scent upon the markers of Dahlia’s boarders, and a mild irritation flickered in those white orbs. She recognized the scent that was intermingled within that floral smell, though why such a thing was applied was beyond the lupine female.

With her white eyes turned up into that tree, the black fae snarled, and yet somehow that snarl was gentle upon her features, that wild ferocity beautiful upon the features of that wild wolf. It was only the optime shape that now held the woman, unable to shift down for the wounds and the litter she bore. Her ruff rose thickly, the woad bound ears pushed forward in aggression. Her body responded instantly, and the song of the Raven Spear lifted fiercely within her hand. The weapon was lifted, held now and poised to be thrown. Within her right hand, it was held still, the Spear’s blade biting the air with cold, ruthless metal. And then the song changed, it’s melody leveling out, the Raven Spear ready to be thrown, ready to bite into its target. But the woad warrior simply held it there, that song of war humming quietly in her mind. "What are you doing here?" The warrior’s voice was soft, unmarred by the aggression of her appearance. "Who are you to mark the boarders?" As she had told Svara and as she had promised Haku, the red girl before her was an enemy of the pack, and the warrior would do what she must. In such a respect, it could be said that her ways were similar to that of the Lilium.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able45.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

As she sat in the tree Svara thought about everything that had happend thus far to make her who she was. A father who liked her to the extent to have sex with her. A pack that hated her becuase she could never fit in. Finally an enemy, and now she had her own home and family. All of it happening in such a short time. Leaning back on the trees branches she let her leg hang down, her red hair pulled up out of her eyes. Svara saw the adnois before she had her pretty white eyes on her.

By the time she had noticed her location the tall red she wolf was crouched down before her rising to a standing posistion. The constable felt no concern when seeing the womens weapon lifted at her. As a healer it wasn't hard to find imperfections, a wounded leg, and pregnant. Svara couldn't say anything as she stared down at the Adonis belly. How could Cwmfen be.....pregnant? Letting the thought drop Svara was quick to let her gaze go back to the black she wolfs face. The women was snarling at her, like a child really. Had the hormones already broke her wall like composure?

No emotion crossed Svara's face, only her yellow eyes showed her anger. "I knew it would get your attention. Since I am pretty close to your den." Svara said dully, she had lived there or sometime. "Put your bloody weapon down. It's obvious that I'm next to harmless." Svara muttered her lips pursing in irritation. "I'm here because I figured your lillium knew he was unwelcome at Cour Des Miracles." The she wolf didn't change her additude any, even though she wondered how many lives she would destroy if she set this land a blaze. Not that she would, if would take some really bad situation to push her to such an extreme.

"What happened between me and Haku is between me and him. Frankly I really don't blame him for what he did. Even so he is not welcome on our lands, and he was so kind to interigate one of my blind pack members for information. Didn't think he was that immature, but you learn something new everyday. The constable stated, while scratching her ear a bored look on her face. Looking over to Cwmfen again her eyes went to the womens stomach. "So...when ya gonna have mini ones?" Interest was in her voice, not that she could help it.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... eather.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

Wounded animals were fierce, as were pregnant females. The Adonis was both, and there was a quiet agitation that was held quietly within her, a white noise in the backdrop of those serene eyes that had arisen with the progression of her pregnancy. And yet, despite these things, the warrior was far from defenseless. Pain was easily overcome, and although she had lain in healing for the past two weeks, her body responded with precision, with an instinctual accuracy. There was a quiet growling within her throat like the winds of a storm. Svara had indeed succeeded in obtaining her attention, although the circumstances did not sit well with the woman. Disrespect. The ferocity of her features did not lessen as that belying tranquility replied, "Perhaps. But to think in absolutes is dangerous." Nevertheless, the spear was lowered, the action as fluid and powerful as the waters of the ocean. The snarl faded from her face, and the tranquility of her features returned, though without the warmth. The disrespect that the yellow eyed girl displayed was inexcusable.

The warrior remained silent until the girl had finished, the woad tipped tail waving sinuously behind her in an agitated manner. "Are you not doing the same, showing up at our boarders? You show great disrespect, to do to the boarders as you have done. Such behavior is unbecoming of a pack wolf, especially a leader." The alto melody spoke quietly, like a soft breeze of summer. The white orbs held the gaze of the other with that natural ease. And yet, there was no hostility. Only the imprinted darkness moved within her like black ink that she sought to purge. There was a brief silence that followed her words. This neophyte must soon learn what the other leaders already knew. The black fae had already tried to show the girl to no avail. It was up to the yellow eyed girl now, as it had always been. The warrior simply preferred that such a thing would be learned before needless trouble could arise. "What happened between you happened before Cour des Miracles had been given to your scent. What happened between you is not for Cour des Miracles." The woman did not want to undo what had occurred between the two upon the shores, but the warrior would respond to this situation as she saw fit. The world would keep turning even as it did so now. And she could accept that as her lungs could accept air.

The question was one that even the black fae had asked herself. "I don’t know," the tranquil melody replied. "I know so little of such things." As always, the warrior had very little trouble admitting a lack of knowledge. Her eyes strayed momentarily from the girl to her body that harbored life. The black fae’s left hand held the extended belly with a growing fondness. Despite the blackness of the seed that had invoked the processes of life, the warrior found the life growing within her a curiosity. It was a burden, to carry that life and to be hindered from the arts of war, but it was not something she could ignore. A gift, Nemain had said, although she knew not of the nature of this gift. It was not her own life that made her heart grow dark, for she did not forget that strange intrigue of her father that had stroked her soul. It was what her body did to the one she loved that made that darkness within her linger. The white orbs returned to the girl who stood in the tree, perhaps for compensation."Soon, I suppose..."

[/html]
[html]

Svara snorted and put her hands behind her head in a relaxed way. "Yeah well sorry about the borders, when I arrived I was still slightly angry so it cooled my temper down a lot." The she wolf said with a smirk on her young maw. Really she hadn't been all that mad, just liked fucking with Haku when she could. There were reasons for living and screwing with him was now one of her reasons. Cwmfen went on one of her rants. Of course she always had to say to her how horrible and disrespectful she was, how unbecoming she was. Whatever, it wasn't like she had killed some one making their borders smell like lavender. Giving Cwmfen a bored look svara just shrugged.

"Not to sound childish, but... he started it." Svara said with a giggle soon following it. "Well we are such a motely crew I doubt politics is very becoming of us." Svara said scratching her ear again. Shrugging she just swayed her hips in a noncholant manner. "Anyways just tell him to stay away from the pack. Jac isn't all to fond of him after what happened either. I mean it might have happened before cour des miracles Cwmfen, but he left a very bad impression." Svara said dully.

"Not that you are to concerned about me that is. I can see where your heart is in the matter." The constable said with a fake sigh of saddness. "Here I thought you would love me till my dieing days!" The red she wolf gave a dramatic face as she clutched her heart. She was in a good mood, only reason why she'd come today to begin with. "Awww well, guess no one loves little old me." Svara said with a smirk. The red she wolf let haku drop out of her and Cwmfen's conversation, she'd rather not talk about him. Really she just wanted to make the best of the situation.

"Oh the great Adonis admits her lack of knowledge? I thought I'd never see the day!" The constable rolled her eyes with a laugh. "I'd say your only a month in, so you've got a long way to go mommy." Looking at the womens barely swollen stomach she wondered what it was like to have children. So many others had had them, but she never really thought about it before. Probably a bad idea for her since she didn't get along with young ones well, maybe she'd be better off with her own? "It's probably nice to have something to look forward to." Slight envy filled her husky tone. Suddenly she realized something. "Who will deliver them? You have no healer.... that I know of, unless Deuce is still around?" The thought of Deuce made her angry, but she swallowed it not letting the anger break her good mood.

[/html]
[html]

500+

"Perhaps you should wait until rational though is obtained before acting," the quiet voice suggested, though without the snide tones of the girl. She had said a similar thing to Leroy a few days prior. It was unwise to proceed into action without knowing the end. It was strange to the woad marked fae. The last meeting had portrayed a more rational individual, but the red hued girl seemed to have regressed. Her antics were strange. They were both familiar and unfamiliar of the girl’s character. Perhaps that was her way of coping with what had happened. Cwmfen had experienced something similar now. Of course, her beliefs did not follow that of this society. Her view upon what had happened several weeks ago was quite different than Svara’s view on her own attack. Cwmfen had had the resilience to continue. The only change had been her uncertainty, and it was her love for Onus that caused such confusion within her. Because of that, she had withdrawn within herself, and while her Dreams were growing clearer, she could not yet fully comprehend their meaning.

The woman did not respond to the girl’s words. Regardless of what she thought, the words were childish, at least in the eyes of the Adonis. As with a child, the Adonis was silent for she did not know how to properly respond. And with the red-hued girl, it was best to be silent—she was always using her heated words for some insinuating purpose. "They will learn," the quiet voice replied. If the pack wished to coexist within these lands, they would learn the diplomacy and the respect. Their leader, Jac, had been relatively civil, however. "Do not force this conflict upon your pack. They deserve to have their peace." As every pack did. From what the warrior had gathered, Cours des Miracles had formed with a gathering of unlikely creatures, and if such a thing were the case, should not the red-hued girl relinquish her own troubles for the good of the pack? Haku had no quarrel with the other members—save for Firefly, with whom he did not waste time.

The woman was silent, a darkness flickering within the white, darkened orbs. There were mixed feelings within the black female about that fast approaching time. She was curious about the life that grew within her, a strange contentment, that instinctual satisfaction that she carried life within her. But what would the birthing mean to Onus? What would it mean to them? What black life was harbored within her? "Deliver them?" The woad bound ears flickered at those words. Would she require another in that birthing process? The woman had believed that she could do it alone, in the comfort of her solitude. Instinct told her that this were so. But the black fae considered the optime form in which she must now remain. Perhaps this human shape was not equipped for such a thing. "No, Deuce is no longer in our ranks," the woman replied quietly. There was a brief silence in which she considered the prior words once more. "Alexey might know," the woman suggested, almost to herself. The woman in question was the Caretaker of the pack, and the litter, once they were born, would be under her care as well as her own. Perhaps she knew a bit about birthing.

[/html]
[html]

Svara smiled gently as Cwmfen gave her the usual common sense spout. "Well if I did that I wouldn't be me now would I?" Svara let a cheerful grin slip onto her features, only showing how much happier she was these days. "Can't say you don't love me the way I am Cwmfen." The red she wolf said it with a chuckle. Now that the haku thing was no longer the subject of their conversation she was in a much better mood. Of course the two would never really be friends. Svara knew that they would always have a mistrust between them. The red hued girl had hers after Cwmfens reaction that day so many months ago, and Cwmfens was her loyalty to Dahlia de mai. There wasn't much they could be but enemies.

"Cwmfen my pack are the misfits of these lands. You shouldn't act as if you understand things that are not part of your life. I certianly don't try to understand war and it's ethics." The red she wolf said her smile leaving her lips and her yellow eyes looking away. Anger sparked in her chest with the womens continued words. Cwmfen had no right to be putting her nose in what wasn't her buisness. Svara had never wanted to make what had happened between her and Haku her packs problem. Of course it was only expected the pack wouldn't want him on their lands after what had happened, regardless of it happening before the packs formation.

Letting hard yellow orbs shift to the women Svara looked down her nose at the sable women. "You shouldn't stick your nose where it doesn't belong Cwmfen. What happened between me and Haku is between me and him. I have no intention of continued conflict between me and him. Even so he is not welcome on Cour Des miracles lands I only came to make sure someone would make him aware of this." Svara was tired of having this women think she was after a battle with Haku. It wasn't like the red female didn't know she had stared the fight between her and him. It really didnt matter now.

Letting haku finally fall completely from their talking Svara wasn't to pleased with the next person brought up. A sneer formed over her features at the name of the women. "Alexy doesn't know her tail from her nose." Svara said with a jealous grumble. Of course as self contious as she was Svara didn't like being around other healers. It was amazing she had been able to take Hanna for as long as she had. "You should be more careful who you entrust your childs life to....and for that matter your own." The red she wolf said with a grumpy tone. It was amazing how bi-polar she was.

[/html]
[html]

500+

The woman was silent for a long while as those white orbs considered the red hued girl. The girl was strange. The warrior had never seen the girl acting in such a strange way. But she laughed more, and so the woman considered the possibility that the behavior was not strange at all but simply brighter. And yet, the black female couldn’t help but feel how unnatural it all seemed. But the girl had said and the warrior knew it: they were not friends now, but enemies, now especially upon the boarders of Dahlia de Mai. "I’m not sure if I even recognize you now, Svara," the soft alto simply replied. And did the girl even know her, using that word ‘love’? The only love that the warrior had felt had been for Onus, and, she hoped, for the litter within her. Love was too strong an emotion to be felt in the way that this society seemed to, throwing the word about with that freedom. The white orbs watched the other who remained in the safety of the tree—indeed, if the girl had attempted to cross the Dahlian boarders, the woman would not have hesitated to respond. And a spear’s reach was long, and its point sharp and hungry.

The white eyes met the yellow gaze with that ease, her own natural intensity unwavering, untroubled. "I do not presume to understand what I do not or cannot know. I know only what I have been shown and what I have obtained," the quiet alto responded. "And so I have told you that the conflict is between you, but already your pack his come near to these lands. You have chosen to involve me and your pack, but you can choose to let it mean nothing for them. You are their leader, not I." Jacquez and Firefly had been the first to confront her, and Leroy had been nearby only several days prior. She wondered why the pack of Cour des Miracles saw it fit to come so dangerously close. If trouble occurred at the Dahlian boarders, it would no doubt occur because of a transgression. Haku already knew what must be done. No one had to come here to tell him, or to tell her to tell him.

"I trust Alexey with the life of the litter within me," the alto melody countered, the soft alto taking that sharp edge. The warrior trusted Alexey enough for that. While the woman never trusted too deeply, and while she had only met the Caregiver briefly on several occasions, the warrior understood that the golden-eyed woman was one female that she could trust with such a thing. Even through the ordeal of the missing pups and of Firefly’s strange behavior and choices with her pups, the care of Emwe and Conor, as the woman could understand, had been safely with Alexey. The warrior knew that she would need the guidance of another to care for her own pups, and she knew also that she would eventually have to leave them to continue her own warrior’s duties. "Should I have reason to fear for my life?" the alto inquired. She did not understand why Svara was telling her to be careful with whom she trusted with her life, but the warrior did not fear something like that. What she feared was dead now, and yet its seed grew within her.

"Why are you here, Svara?" Why was she really here? It seemed unreasonable for this subleader to come and warn Haku once more when already three others had preceded her. There had been no incident to push it further, so why was she here? Was it simply to show such disrespect upon her boarders?

[/html]
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

Svara leaned back and let the smile stay on her face. The she wolf looked away as Cwmfen spoke. Didn't recognize her? Had she changed so much? Here she felt like she was walking in circles with her life. Pushing a hand through her hair a rough sigh eased passed her maw. "Maybe then you didn't ever really know me." The girl said a slight tilt of the lips as she gave the sable women a glance. Had Cwmfen ever really known her? Maybe Svara had only seen what she wanted to see.

The red she wolf snorted. "I can no more control their free will then I can lightning." Svara said with a bored expression. "They are my family Cwmfen, and weather or not it was before the pack was formed or not family will stand beside each other till the last breath has left their bodies. If that isn't so then they aren't family." The gril stretched and let her eyes drift shut slightly. Did Cwmfen not understand love? It was something Svara had been wondering about for sometime now. She herself had a dulled version of it her whole life. Even so she knew what she had now was true love.

A soft smile came onto the young she wolfs face as she looked back at the adonis. "Can you imagin the passion you would feel protecting someone you love, Cwmfen?" Letting the rare smile leave her face she diverted her attention somewhere else. The women probably wouldn't get it. She would think that it was so simple when in all reality nothing was simple. What haku had done would never just be between her and him, because others were hurt by his actions, and that is the way of the world. Touch one person and it effects millions.

The mention of Alexy only made her mood turn sour. She really didn't like that girl. Not ever since she had met her when Firefly had been giving birth. "Do what ever you want. It's your spawn." Svara said her tone bored and revealing no hint of her irritation. She was starting to get good at hiding her anger. Of course she wasn't able to hide her confusion. Why was she here? The red female had to think about it for a moment. Had she really come back so she could see the land? A small smile lifted her lips as she looked down at the ground. "Even a tainted soul can feel sorrow." She murrmured lightly.

[/html]
[html]

Bleh, crap >n<
500+

"Perhaps not in the way you speak," the quiet alto replied, "but there are other ways of knowing." And so the woman had known the girl in a different way, in a more subtle way perhaps. It was the same way in which she understood a little of all the members of her pack. Yet, because Svara had remained within her den, the black female had known her more than she knew many of the others. It was not the best way of knowing, the woman could say, but it was certainly not the worst. The woad marked female shifted momentarily to her right leg to allow the left to rest, but she could only hold it for a brief moment before she shifted back to her original position. The Raven Spear hummed softly in her hand with contemplation as she straightened it, placing the butt upon rain softened earth, although she did not lean upon it.

"It is not of control but of command, of guidance, that I speak." Cwmfen wondered if the girl approached leadership in such a way, and she wondered what it was that had moved the girl to accept that position beneath the one armed dog. But it was command and guidance were the purposes of the alpha of the pack. Control would not get one very far—that was what Corvus had done. Those that he had lead, however, had fallen beneath his control, but the crow wolf also knew how to manipulate others in a strange way. She wondered, then, if he had also manipulated her, if he had somehow summoned her and she had gone to him. It was possible, the black fae knew.

There was a brief pause. She knew the passion that came with the action of protecting, and that passion of battle and of war was like nothing she had ever known. Its song was beautiful, moving through her soul as nothing else had. Upon the fields of ice, that song had accompanied the ancient hum of survival, and so she had been able to persist, to rise above the simplicity of a wolf’s battle and to succeed and live. But to protect one that she loved? "I can imagine it," the alto melody replied at length. Once, the woman had protected her pack because that song of war had been enough. Now, however, she knew love, that one emotion that could be felt with an intensity that the warrior had never known, for her emotions had been diluted with the enlightenment of her martial ways. Yet, she could only imagine it. Had Onus ever required her protection? She did not think so.

"I will do what I see fit," the alto replied. It was strange, perhaps, but already the woman was beginning to make the mental preparations for the expected litter. Had she been able to, the woman would have, no doubt, begun to rearrange her den. The wounds, however, were still stiff, especially with the depth of that wound upon her leg, and so she had not been able to access her own home, content, for now, to sleep at the tunnel’s mouth. Perhaps there had been no reason to worry about her life, for Svara said nothing in response to her query. The black wolf could handle herself, and she had thus far, truly relying upon others only when there upon the brink of that dividing river with Death pulling at her soul. The white eyes considered the girl. "Why do you feel sorrow?" the alto asked quietly.

[/html]
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

Svara listened and felt content with the she wolfs answers. To her love was her goal. It was strange how she the pain in the ass she was, seeked love from those she thought would give it. "I don't know you. I never did. I thought maybe once that I had, but I was proven wrong." Looking upon the rolling trees the she wolf wondered how much this pack had grown? Did she want an enemy out of them? The answer was already there set before her as she sat in a tree near the border. No, she didn't want an enemy out of Dahlia, or really anyone for that matter. Of course it didn't change that she had them.

"Well if you can imagin it then maybe you understand it." Svara said after a little while. A small smile lifted the corner of the red wolfs mouth. She couldn't figure out why she was still here, she should already have left. It was Dahlia that she had come for, or staid for. She ignored the womens comment, since all the adonis ever did was what she wanted. Was that why Svara liked her so much? "I wish I knew why I did. Sometimes I just wake up and feel it deep in my gut. I figure it's probably guilt sinking her claws into my soul." Svara said on a chuckle. "And here lay my mistakes with you. I have to stop veiwing you as my friend." Jumping out of the tree the constable stood her full height and started walking away. "Goodbye Adonis and sorry about the lavender." Svara called out not looking back as she started walking home.

[/html]