The more I live, I see this life's not about me
[html]

someone he has already met would be perfect. also see this thread, And now my angels need angels for further info on his current state. :3

heath morte dre soul
07MAY08
yes
wolf/coyote hybrid
male
itza alli fitz

The long line wrapped itself across his side, just below where his ribs lay hidden beneath lean and wiry muscle. The skin had closed, and the healing process begun. Heath found that it itched, but kept his hand form reaching to his scar in indulgence. Knowing him, he would open it again. Instead he walked slowly, taking his time as he traveled towards his destination. He had thought again and again about the options that he had. The first, and the most intriguing had been to run. Disappear to near be see or heard from again. But too many things troubled him with that choice. Though it was not first priority, Heath thought of his siblings. They seemed estranged now, a result of his own doing of course. They had not sought him out, but Heath knew where they were, especially his sister. And still he did not go to them. He was the one of course that roamed. Had roamed.

Lumière followed him, as she liked to do. She traveled at a distance and he did not turn to encourage her close. The male had no control over the beast, at leas none that he could acknowledge. She accepted him, and followed him as at times he followed her. As he healed the male had watched her herd, a dozen or so horses, mainly mares and a few young males. It had been intriguing, enlightening and reflective. But now she came with him, pushing him along his path with her presence. It was only once in a while that she approached him so that she could ask for a soft petting along her neck, or a scratch along her dark nose.

And then there was his second option… When he passed the threshold Heath felt something different rise from within. He had been here many times, but for once he entered with more then just a vague idea, he came with a purpose. A few steps, and Heath was gaining speed. He walked in the direction of the cabin that he had frequented; yet hugged the coast. The ocean stood at his right, a wild beast the raged with a storm made fuel. The sky was calm, but it color suggested rain. He wished for it to hold, hoping that the sea’s storm would remain beyond the shore and he would not have to stand and wait in the rain. The roan mare drifted, as she did, not lingering on the beach but into the wood as if she hadn’t been following him at all. Heath let gold eyes settle onto the waves, and after a few moments he raised his nose to the dim sky and let a deep sound pass his lips.

table by james
[/html]
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!!OOC!! I'm gonna have it that she knows his name from the other thread and that's it. If that's okay? And I'm sorry I've been so slow TT___TT

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

She was attempting to cook again. This time she had figured out that eggs meant chicken eggs. So Svara had to skip the reciepes that needed eggs. Until a chicken was bestowed upon her she would have no eggs. Sitting on the counter she took the rabbit and started to skin the animal. The knife cut into the fur and peeled back the skin blood falling into the bowl she had put in her lap to catch the red liquid. It had only been a few days since she had spoke to Cwmfen, and she was still thinking about the meeting. Shrugging the she wolf tried to forget about the happening and go back to cooking.

Svara would admit she probably would never be good at this task, but she could at least try and figure out how to do it. Starting to hum the she wolf finished skinning and put the rabbit down on the counter as she jumped down and washed out the bowl of blood. It wasn't like her to sing, but she was alone and figured it was okay if she did it in private. Letting lyrics of a song flow from her maw her husky voice pulled them out with a soft talent. Her hair was braided back falling loosly all the way to her lower back.

"I need to let it go, I need to let it go." She sang as she continued the directions from the book. It was the sound of a call that made the red she wolf look up. It sounded familiar but she wasn't exactly sure who. Leaving her stuff there she went for the back door and walked out. The sound hadn't been far, or she wouldn't have even heard it from inside the house. walking down the sandy beach Svara found him. Now she understood why the call had been familiar. The male was the same one she had met only a couple of weeks back.

Svara smiled at him, the smile held no mean nature to it. "You called?" Svara said as she walked up and sat down beside him. What could the loner want? Was he here to join? Svara was sure he would tell her. As she sat there, she was sure she smelt ruri on his coat... or was it just on hers? The constable wasn't sure and just waited for him to start talking.

[/html]
[html]

not a problem, i figure that they became friendly acquaintances :3

Honey colored eyes moved from the ocean and then to the beach. The pebble laden sands shifted beneath him, coarse and soft at the same moment. He hadn't wanted to wait, but at this moment he could. Suddenly he was growing unsure, like he was making the wrong decision. The male washed the feelings away with thoughts of those that he had met here. Thoughts of the small blind female, the ideas and prospects filled his mind and he felt the insecurity filter away.

He didn't have to wait long, and the sound of approaching paw steps filled his ears. Thoughts of who might be here to welcome him were abashed when a scent filled his nose. Svara. It was his knowledge that she was a leader here, a feeling at least. It wasn't always hard to determine who held the power, and who went without. But Heath was in no place to want such a feeling. He was only looking for the answers, and it was his guess that he would be able to find them here. At the very least, he might a safe place to stay while he finally started his search.

Head turned to meet her, and he sat as she did. Looking into the yellow gaze Heath spoke. Yes. Heath paused for only a moment and then, I think I need a home. His words did not hold his full voice, but they were calm and honest. He thought he needed it, and he knew he wanted it. It was not easy to say the words, but the feelings were behind them. He needed the support of someone that would accept him, just as he came. He hoped that she would be so whiling and so generous.

table by james
[/html]
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

As she sat she watched as he followed suit. Svara was pretty sure she knew what he wanted, but maybe she was wrong. When he did reply to her his words were duclet and made her grin. Drawing her knees up and resting her arms on the tops of her raised legs Svara felt comfortable. "I see no problem if you stay here Heath." Svara said as her yellow eyes watched him. His insicurities were cute, but Svara was sure he would change with age.

"You can come to the house if you want to stay there." She said without hesitation. Still the smell of Ruri was somewhere near, but she couldn't figure where she was smelling it from. Was it on Heath? It was ineffable for her, so she thought better then to bring it up into words. "That is if you want your home to be Cour Des Miracles." Svara said with a bored glance to the water.

[/html]
[html]

The male sat cross legged, watching as she settled comfortably. Svara spoke, and he smiled softly at her words. He wouldn't be a problem, if there was any concern. The only one that knew of his arrogant ways was Haven, but Heath was sure that the male had seen his better parts and would believe it when he would tell him he was changed. He had wanted to be different, and this was the first step. As she spoke again he was surprised when she invited him into their house, the house Ruri lived in. He shook her head, Thank you Svara, but I think I will stay closer to the stables. Heath appreciated her invitation, but she was not the one he wanted to ask him. Heath had thought about it before, and settling closer to the racetrack might be best for him and Lumière.

I do want to call this pack home. He did. And though every individual thing that motivated him was not as clear as day, the male was ready to start understanding them. That was more then he had set out to do for months. Gold eyes looked to her face, and he smiled.

table by james
[/html]
[html]

!!OOC!! I'm gonna have it that she knows his name from the other thread and that's it. If that's okay? And I'm sorry I've been so slow TT___TT

The she wolf smirked at his response. If he wanted to stay in the stables she had no problem with it. The less people in her house the better. Of course having Heath as a new addition seemed like it wasn't a surprise to her. He had lurked around for sometime now so it only seemed right that he join their strange pack. Getting up she stretched and dusted the sand off her coat. Svara hated the sand and didn't want to stay near it longer then she had to.

"Well if you want to stay over there have fun. One less person in my house." The constable grinned down at him. Her long hair shifted with a forcful breeze. A part of her felt pride at the home she now had. "Anyways I think you'll be fine. Just stay out of trouble." Svara teased with joking yellow eyes. Her mood was light and she was far from unhappy. "I have to go back and finish cooking." She said suddenly remembering the rabbit.

[/html]
[html]

I think we’re good! Thanks Syd!

Heath wasn’t sure if he was ready to live directly with other wolves. He hadn’t so a large portion of his lifetime, and the thought of it worried him. He had confidence that he would be welcomed here, but there was still a part of him that found a comfort in solitude. Somehow he wasn’t ready to give that small bit of himself up yet.

Heath gave a silent laugh at her response, understanding for once what Haven might be talking about. He had warned Heath about Svara, but he still found her a pleasant wolf to deal with. Looking up, gold eyes her and gave a grin that matched her own. “I promise to try. Thanks Svara.” He spoke as he bid her farewell and thanks. He watched her return to her house, and the male sat beside the ocean looking out into the vast gray tide

table by james
[/html]