Sandman make me a dream
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"The lights, they shine so bright"

Laying in the husky's large bed was nice, Leroy had made sure to get a bed big enough for himself as well Svara. Of course he still loved her, so she is always welcomed at his side. That night the cabin was quite and dark with Leroy's door closed, his bed was on the far side of the room with the head of the bed pushed against the wall and the window to the right of the bed itself. When Leroy went to bed he didn't smell anyone in the house, though he was feeling sleep from his bath. Home is very comfortable, the place where you can let your guard down.

The black and white male was fast asleep on his back just near the middle of his queen bed, one strong arm rested across his stomach while the other sat above Leroy's head on the large pillow. The husky's chest moved slowly with each breath as he didn't dream tonight. Leroy's bed had dark blue silk sheets that was topped with the black and blue patterned black, the pillows were matching colors as the blankets were draped around his lower belly along with the bed. moving only the slightest Leroy's ears twitched as he enjoyed his sleep, resting the darkness of ones dreaming mind.

[/html]
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

Svara lay in her bed with her eyes wide open. It was cold and she kept tossing and turning, tired but unable to sleep. It felt as if her body was a prison and her bed the hard ground of her ceil. Looking up at the ceiling she wondered what everyone else was doing at this time at night. With a sigh she grabbed her favorite pillow and started for Leroy's room. She didn't knock on his door, just walked right in. The worst thing was she caught him masturbating, which wasn't something she hadn't already seen.

Walking in further she shut the door and crawled into his large bed. The sheets were to silky for her, but it didn't matter at the moment. With out a word the red she wolf went up to the male and laid beside him pressing her face into his chest while clutching her pillow like a child would a stuffed animal. Exahustion drove her to come to his side. Svara was sure he would want to speak though, but her actions were ineffable to her.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"The lights, they shine so bright"

Breathing was quite as Leroy’s door opened and closed with Svara entering his room, remaining still his sleep was undisturbed. Maybe this is because he trusted her, her scent was always something he liked. Husky’s ear gave a slight flicker to the small sounds the red woman made, tail swayed slightly beneath the covers. Her body so close to him roused his own bodies attention before his mind, which seemed to be slowly waking at a lazily pace.

Feeling her pressed on his chest the warmth slowly stirred his limps, breathing his nose twitched lightly at her sweet scent. Even though he wasn’t dreaming her smell reminded him of thoughts that was unclear in his state of mind. Moving the arm over his head slid down to his side as it instinctively found her side, sliding over her side with a small tug to hold Svara close. Leroy’s body remembers sleeping like this. Taking a slow deep breath his mind was slowly waking, sniffing lightly his throat let of a small sleepily sigh. Svara. Leroy might be barely awake but he is aware of his love at his side, a small smile barely tugged at his lips while his eyes slowly opened. How they looked so bright tonight, looking at Svara he didn't say anything yet.

[/html]
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

Svara lay with her head pressed into his chest. The scent of hot cinnomon was comforting and made her sigh. She could feel him began to wake. It didn't matter to her of course. She was so exhausted from days of disturbed sleep. Again and again she woke from nightmares, of her chocolate demon, and her father. Even her mother haunted her when her lids slipped over her yellow eyes. She figured if she came to Leroy's bed that the dreams wouldn't threaten her so much.

Pulling her hand up she grabbed the necklace she had given him some time ago. The silver Dragon had been her brothers. She had never told Leroy about it, didn't see the need to. Her brother was dead so it was better on Leroy. Smiling gently she pet his chest with a loving hand. In the light of day she would never give him this treatment. "I love you kujo." She said lightly. Svara rested her head against his chest and sighed. It was good to speak to the sleeping.

[/html]