A loner Comes...
Kite. Her name. It had been a long time since she had heard it spoken aloud but...she didn't care. She was a grayscale timber wolf. The fur on her back was light gray, the fur on her sides dark gray, her legs black with light gray stockings that start partially down her legs. Her paws were white, along with her belly, chest and the lower half of her face. Her muzzle is light gray, along with the markings on her shoulders, the dots above her eyes, her brows, and the insides of her ears. HEr eyes were a light green/gold color, the underside of her tail was white, while the top side was dark grey. She can be vicious when you first meet her, for she was raised to be a fighter, What with her parents encouraging her and her siblings to fight amongst each other. Scars, three on her left shoulder, on on her left flank. Momentos of a past she would rather not speak about. She was tall, standing about 4 feet 5 inches at the shoulder, and long, around 5 feet in length...from nose to tailtip anyways. HEr eyes filled with some emotion, a strong one, pain maybe, she wandered the foothills of the mountains, never staying in one place to long for fear of being hunted by the alpha male of her old pack. She had killed the alpha female because the other had tried to kill her mother, and because of this, was cast out. Unable to prove her innocence in the matter, she left willingly, travelling far from the southern forest in which she had been born, up to the northern forested tundra, wishing to forget her past, and move on. Searching for a home, and one to call 'friend', Poor Kite looked around, wondering if there were others nearby.
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... otable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Note: This is set in Ethereal Eclipse.

She had spent some time wandering around their border area, never crossing it but coming close to it. Naniko had been kicked out of Crimson Dreams, yes, but that didn't mean that she didn't care about her children. Mati and Brooklyn had come to see her, had come to tell her that they (or...at least one of them) wanted to help her. It was wonderful. She wasn't about to stop using her drugs just yet, but she would quit soon enough and then she would go back to her pack and family. Some of them would be waiting with open arms, perhaps.

Maybe she would bring Sabeen with her. Her addicted friend needed a place to live anyway...and Naniko thought she was good company. The werewolf gave a yawn as she looked up at the sky. The sun was directly overhead, meaning that it was around mid-day. She would leave the borders of Crimson Dreams for now and revisit them later to see if her daughters were around.

The alabastor female turned in the opposite direction of her ex-pack, large paws taking her swiftly away from their scent-marked line. It didn't take long for her to catch the scent of another wolf, though, and she stopped ten meters away to speak. "You a loner too?" It was still odd for her to hear aloud, that she was a loner now. She'd been a pack wolf all her life. Green eyes focused on the gray wolf before her as she waited for an answer, taking in the looks of the other. The female in front of her had scars just like Naniko did, though Naniko's were only on her forelegs.

[/html]
ooc| I forgot to mention that Kite scented the pack on Nankio....-_-' My bad, my bad. I'm not perfect...still working the kinks out...

Kites head snapped around as another wolf appeared, her green/gold eyes narrowing as she surveyed the loner before her. Her ears flicked back, then forward, then back again, her tail held parallell to the ground, showing neither submittance nor dominance.

"What would it matter to one such as yourself?" Kite demanded, her fur ruffling slightly in the gentle breeze. She lifted one paw at a time from the ground in nervousness, though whether it was the other wolf or the darkness that made her nervous, only she would know.

She looked the other over again, admiring the white fur for abrief moment before remembering her past. HEr look once again turning harsh, She turned away, kneading the ground with her claws, very like a cat. "It is not for one such as you to know the doings of a true loner." She said softly, almost sadly. "You are a pack wolf. Go back to your home. I have none, and I need none." HEr voice turning bitter, she snarled softly before padding over to a brian bush, dropping to her belly to lie beneath it.
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... otable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She had almost forgotten what it was like to be on her own until this moment. Naniko had been doing the things that she normally did, every day things like hunting and her herb-gathering...but it wasn't until now that she really felt alone. She didn't have a pack behind her to defend her like before. The female was large, on the high-spectrum as far as wolves went, and she did have the advantage of her werewolf form if things started to get messy. But she hoped that they wouldn't. She had never been very interested in fighting.

The loner's words made her frown and she shrugged. "I don't really care. I thought you looked like you wanted company, is all. But you obviously don't." There were trees nearby, tall pines, an easy climb for a wolf like her. She was from the area and had climbed a couple of trees in her lifetime. She wanted to get away, but also wanted to give the female a chance to speak if she really wanted to. Naniko grabbed one of the branches, starting up the tree. Once she got high enough she began to shift into her werewolf form, just in case it was needed for later. "I have no home. Not any more. I did the wrong thing; did some powder. Drugs. The others didn't like it much...so they kicked me out."

[/html]
Kites gaze softened somewhat as she heard part of the other females story. She nodded slightly, thinking about her own experience with drugs, though she pushed those thoughts aside for now. "I know how you feel..." She said, her chilling voice soft as she let her hindquarters fall to the ground. "My apologies for being rude." She amended, looking at the other climb.

"I am Kite, born far to the south of here, in a forest called Altrea." Hoping that her apology would mean the other wolfs pride, she offered a small smile, one ear resting agaisnt her skull, the other pricked to listen.
[html]

She sat over the edge of one branch once she had finished the change, feet swinging back and forth. Maybe they would have a conversation, after all. Naniko hadn't met too many loners or heard many stories...only those of the wolves who she had shared a home with for the last year. She didn't know what was going on in the real world or in any other parts of the planet that she lived on...she had been born here, raised here, and had lived in the area for three long years.

She nodded to the wolf below, looking down at her. "It's alright. I'm not too practiced in the art of conversation...I need to talk to others more." Maybe she'd been rude too. "I apologize if i was rude too." She said. "Nice to meet you, Kite. I'm Naniko. I was born just over the mountains...in a pack called Chimera. Then I moved over here because there was a really big fire. I lost my sister in it..and an adopted brother too." She came down a few branches. "What's your family like?"

[/html]