thread title missing
The child looked over to Ty with grateful look, "Thank you Ty but i think it would be best if i got out of the house for a while." the pup shifted into optime form as well and got out of the water to give her leg a rest, the warm water made it sting alittle, but it wasnt too bad. she decided to alow her toes to trickle in the water and laid back with her hands behind her head and watched the little glowing bugs with pure joy in her mind.

It was Anya's question that interupted the pups thoughts, she looked to Xeis to see what her answer was, however it seemed that the female was uncomfortable speaking about Pendzez, the pup knew all to well, as well as the others, that she had feelings for the white noble, and he for her, they just needed alittle....encouragment. the pup decided it was time to bring it all up. "Is it Pendzez? the reason as well as the time of night and your exhaustion that has your thoughts scrambled? oh my apologies, i shouldnt be stickin my nose into your business, however, i was just kinda curious, after all it seems you scramble his thoughts as well." the pup hoped that that would light a few sparks
"I understand Rendall, you do what you gotta do, and I'll see if I can own that house." Ty said with a nod, he then chuckled as he mused about the new house. He then mumbled under his breath, although it was audiable "That means my home, if it becomes my home, is open for one other person...wonder who to ask..." He chucked again. Nobody was all that close to live with yet, but Ty was always the hospitable one, and anyone who did speak up would have a welcome spot. If he got the house, however, Ty wasn't sure who would object to it. It's not like anyone was openly coveting that house, and Ty was the closest relative around, so claiming it as his own wasn't that big of a stretch.

Other then that, Ty continued to keep quiet for now, which was different then he usually was. Ty didn't have a lot to say at the moment, but perhaps that was just the hot spring keeping him quiet. Nevertheless, he let the girls talk amongst themselves while he simply sighed to himself, allowing them to have their girl talk. He didn't really have any witty quips or anything to say, so why say anything at all?
Anya sighed, and slipped her head underneath the water. Perhaps it would clear her head a bit and allow her to think more clearly. When she came back up, she half expected to be splashed by one of the others, but came up safely and uneventfully.

Anya shook her head, getting the water out of her ears, and laughed slightly as she sprinkled the others with warm droplets. "Sorry guys, just needed the water out of my ears."

She looked over at Ty, and that started a whole new thought process on its own. He looked so relaxed, so peaceful, he made her calm her nerves too.
The child giggled as she was splashed by warm water from Anya clearing her ears of water, it was so tempting to be mischevious this evening and splash her back as well as Ty and Xeris. However, those damned butterflies were at it again, they joined the little fireflies in a nightly air ballet, fluttering around, a few landed on the pup and she shook to get them off. It seemed that ever since the puma incident, she hadnt been able to figure out why they were fallowing her and what on earth did the spirits want from her,she really needed to find the white noble and ask about them, perhaps it would change her perspective on them.

she continued to look at all of them when the golden red one landed on her nose, she yipped at it and huffed out air from her muzzle to get rid of the annoying thing, it took off but a certain butterfly caught her eye, it was really quite pretty, but something didnt seem right about it, its wings completely black and it fluttered around like it was sick, it landed on Xeris, where it suddenly turned a crimson red and took off into the night....that was odd

She turned her attention back to Anya and Ty whos relaxation had remaind untormented for far too long, the pup quickly dowced them both, in hopes of getting Xeris as well, and ran for it into the meadow in hopes of being pursued creating a fun game of it all.
Ty's relaxation was interrupted when the young pup's movements splashed him and forced him to open his eyes. He just caught a glance of the offender as she darted away into the woods. At first, Ty didn't think about pursueing her, but his inner child kicked in. Ty knew this was a challenge, and Ty loved challenges like this, to catch the pup would be difficult now with such a good head start. But that was half the fun, already Ty felt his inner child kicking in to assist him in attempting to catch her.

without another word, Ty leaped out of the spring, changed into his wolf form, and chased after her. He laughed lightly as he pursued the young pup, enjoying the warm night air on his face as he bounded after her. His muscles, perfectly toned and hardened, were now coordinating beautifully to pump his legs and push the ground below him, sending him careening through the trees. He could see the small pup's blue fur as he gave chase, making sure not to lose sight of her. Having her wander around at night would be a bad thing anyway, the last time that happened....well...it wasn't all that pleasant, but Ty pushed that out of his head and continued pursuit.

Eventually, he got close enough to call out to her "You can't escape me!" Ty laughed as he almost reached her tail.
The sound of Ty's voice surprised her, she squealed in joy and tried to make a quick right and turned, almost eating dust, back towards the spring. She ran as fast as she could but knew her little legs wernt as fast as Ty's athletic strides. However the spring came back into view and she jumped behind Xeris in hopes of hiding instead of running.

But she soon trealized that Xeris wouldnt offer too much protection and took off into the meadow again trying to find a good spot to hide unti lthe male passed her...