I believe in the world right in front of me
[html]

Amata<3

The female lay on the wide porch. Her eyes closed and seemingly deep in thought. She could fool anyone with her meditative state. But her mind was blank, dark and hollow as she tried to relax and loose all the things that had caused her to worry. It was time for a moment of forgetting, or not knowing, she could enjoy such ignorance. Ignorance was bliss, was it not? Anu needed a moment of bliss, and a moment of happiness. The tawny fey felt the solid floor against her stomach, the pressure of her chest and the weight of the changes. She had never been one for a transition as swift as the one that had just gone through the ranks. It was not a lack of confidence in Savina, and Anu even held a bit of assertiveness herself, it was a need to understand why Nani had made the decision she had. Maybe not knowing would just be better.

It was humid, the moisture in the air suffocating her, drowning her in a heat even when the sky lacked the sun. Blue orbs opened, looking up at the gray sky, it was calm, and stagnant. The clouds would not move, and Anu noticed the lack of breeze for the first time. Everything seemed unmoving, and she was tempted to remain as stagnant as the air around her. She fell to her side, a great huff escaping her mouth as she did so. It was worse; the more of her body touched the porch. Standing on thin legs the female jumped to the ground, searching for something that would give her a small amount of relief. Once moving the female set her mind on Rabbit Lake.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I love your table~ The grass is so pretty~
300+

It was hot inside and outside. The girl had tried to keep cool by minimizing movement, but nothing seemed to help. Maybe it was because she was being impatient, as all young creatures were, but the hot wouldn’t go away. The small puppy panted, her pink tongue hanging out of her mouth in her attempt to keep cool, but that didn’t really help either. The blue and green eyes looked up at the sky. It was cloudy, so why was it hot? Wasn’t it only hot when the sun was out? As her gaze moved languidly across the sky, she found that the sun was out, and that the bright light was shining through a big break in the clouds. Amata squinted and looked away—it hurt to stare at the shiny sun, so she wouldn’t do it anymore. Maybe she could go for a swim, the girl thought. Yeah! That seemed like a very good idea. Of course, it didn’t occur to the small girl that she didn’t even know how to swim. It just seemed like a good idea because she was hot and the water would be cool. And so, bouncing up to stand on all four stubby paws, she began prancing through the grass, humming a random tune as she made her way to that lake.

The grass was tall with all the rain that they were getting, and they hid her in that miniature world where she was a giant. And so it wasn’t hard for the girl to not notice the adult that moved in the same direction. The creamy puppy bumped into something very solid, and she yielded a squeak as she fell back onto her rump. Shaking away the ouch feeling, Amata looked up, a smile instantly brightening her face. "AnuAnuAnu!" the small voice exclaimed excitedly. "What is you doing heres?" Righting herself, the girl ran around to face the adult properly and politely, just like Mamma had taught her. Her tongue still lolled out with her panting as her tail wagged delightedly behind her. "I’s goin’ to the lake!" She wondered where Anu was going, but she hoped that she would find out soon—it was still hot outside, maybe even hotter, and the water was sounding like a very good idea.

[/html]
[html]

Aw thanks! &I love the way you write her!

Even breathing was becoming harder then necessary. Anu sighed, and then began to take her breaths in and out of her mouth. It was the only way she could feel remotely cool, and gave her enough fuel to keep her moving forward. At a slow and not so lucid pace Anu almost missed the little wolf that almost missed her. Her ears perked at the sound of her high voice, and she looked down to see the little figure of one Of Savina and Kansas’ pups. A smile came to her face for the first time that day. “AmataAmataAmata!” She spoke with a mock surprise, but loving the light feeling that the youth’s presence gave. “I was going to go to the lake too.” She spoke with a small bit of question in her voice.

Anu knew for sure that the pup should be off swimming alone, and in truth Anu had always known that swimming in pairs was the safe thing to do. Maybe she needed a partner just as much as Amata might. Grinning at the thought Anu asked, “Were you going for a swim?” It was an easy one, but Anu could not help but wonder what the answer might be. They need a moment to let the things that had happened within the pack slip away. They needed to have some fun.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Thanks~
300+

The creamy pup giggled, her tail wiggling behind her as Anu exclaimed her name back to her. Panting noisily with her mouth open, she thought of how nice it was to meet Anu and not someone mean, like Tok-yo Chance. "You weres?" the pup asked rhetorically, her voice high with excitement. She pushed against the ground with her front legs so that she bounced several times, emphasizing the level of her excitement. "Les go togethers, then!" It would be much more fun to play at the lake with someone else. Amata didn’t like being alone, although she could entertain herself with little trouble. There were plenty of bugs to play with and sticks to run with and rocks to hold in her mouth. But in the end, it was very fun to play with another wolf, and Amata liked Anu. Her name was easy to say, too, the small girl decided. ‘Anu’ was not hard like ‘Oh-Say-An’ or ‘Air-es’ or ‘Pal’drome’ or ‘Tok-yo’. Nope. ‘Anu’ was easy to say, and Anu was a nice person.

"Yeah!" She nodded vigorously in response. "Are yous going for a swimming toos?" How nice it was to meet Anu and discover that they were both going to the lake and probably both going for a swim! Maybe the hot, hot sun was nice and made them play together. The blue and green eyes looked with contemplation at the sun who moved so slowly across the sky. Maybe it was just luck, the puppy concluded, because the sun didn’t have a face to think with. Smiling, she turned back to Anu. "Come ons, Anu!" Amata exclaimed as she turned and began running towards the lake, forgetting how hot moving would make her. "I’s races you!" The creamy pup pushed herself to run with as much speed as she could muster, her little ears accenting each stride with a little bounce. She looked back only briefly before turning to watch where she was going—she learned that not looking could mean that the ground would trick her.

[/html]
[html]

“You bet.” Anu answered, her own tail beginning to wag as she watched the little girl. She began to hop off the ground and Anu had to wonder where all that energy came from. She couldn’t remember the last time that she felt that energized, but who could when with such heat. Amata’s voice bounced off her ears, making Anu smile. “I was thinking about it.” she spoke as if she hadn’t decided on whether she should or not. When the light hued pup began to run Anu felt energy fill her and she too turned and ran after her. Panting heavily Anu followed, and found that she need only to trot quickly to keep up with her. Thankfully so. Anu was sure she would pass out if she ran too fast.

The lake came into view, and Anu felt relief come over her. The water gleamed, though there was no sun. Still it shown with a clear color that lit up her eyes. She wanted to roll in it. Submerge and never breach for air. Anu slowed and felt the pebble laden sand between her toes, even the beach held some of the chill of the water. It tempted her, and Anu could not help but bend to its will. The light current that rolled the water against the shore spoke with a hushed and quiet voice. Without taking her eyes from the lake Anu spoke to her small companion. “You ready?” Toes stepped into the water, and her heart began to sing.

[/html]
[html]

300+

The little pup had been glad to find that Anu was following her. Even with the brief look back that she had taken, the pup could see that the adult’s legs were moving slower than her legs. But, all at once, the adult was also moving faster. That was very strange, and the pup wondered when she would be big enough to run like that. Of course, such thoughts lasted only briefly before her attention was turned to the grass that tickled her tummy as she ran by. She laughed when she good, but sometimes it was hard to laugh because she was breathing so noisily. The sight of the water ahead made her stop, her little paws feeling the heat of the rocky sand beneath her pads. For a moment, the girl simply watched the water sparkle in the sun and listened to the soft sound of the lapping water as she caught her breath, her heartbeat drumming deafeningly in her ears.

"Yeah," she said, her words voiced in that awed whisper. When the water came to say, ‘Hi,’ to Anu, the pup’s trance seemed to be broken. With a happy bark, the small girl ran into the water. The water was very nice and cold, and it felt very good against the hot, stuffiness of the day. Her paws splashed in the shallow water, and she looked down at the ripples and the water, amused with the way the clear water turned white when she made the splashes. The small pup ran in small circles, her stubby maw snatching out to bite the stray spray that flew in the air with every step. Falling on her back, she rolled around, submerging the parts of her body that had refused to get wet by her insistent splashing. Squinting, the young girl looked up at the sky with the bright sun place before she rolled onto her side, her fur dripping with the refreshing wetness. "I likes swimming—especially when it’s hot!" She explained this concept with seemingly patient progress, as if the concept were entirely new and difficult to grasp. Of course, it did not occur to the young Sadira that this was not swimming and just splashing, but she had never truly been swimming.

[/html]
[html]

Anu savored the small chill that her toes received from the lapping waters. Her eyes fell closed and she felt for the first time that day that she could finally breathe, and she had yet to begin to swim. She smiled wide as the little pup spoke, and blue eyes looked down at the pale Sadira girl began to splash in the lake’s waves. The water flew through the air, hitting her legs and chest. Anu laughed, watching her roll in the shallows. “Hmm. Me too.” She agreed. Swimming was certainly nice when the weather matched today’s. But Anu could not help but notice that her companion was not enjoying the lake to its fullest.

Stepping further into the lake Anu let the waters rise around her legs. “Maybe a little deeper Amata?” Anu asked with the same patience the little one had just given her. A soft smile, looking back at the duel colored eyes. “Then you can really swim.” The lake was calm, and Anu confident that the little pup would be able to swim once the instinct kicked in. She pushed herself into the water, letting buoyancy take over and feeling her body float.

[/html]
[html]

300+

Amata made happy sounds as she played with the water, barking and laughing and squealing with delight. The water was more than refreshing, and it gave her more energy, which she used to run around and chase the water that always seemed to escape her. The creamy girl stopped suddenly when Anu spoke. "Deepers?" The blue and green eyes looked to Anu, watching as the adult proceeded further into the lake. The thought had never occurred to her before, and it was an interesting idea, she thought. Lowering her muzzle to the moving lake, she took several large gulps. But, suddenly, as she watched Anu move into the deeper water, Anu seemed to float! Her head lifted as she watched with awestruck eyes. Wow, she wanted to do that too! "Okays!" Suddenly, the little girl was convinced that this was a very good idea.

"Woah!" The ground seemed to fall away from beneath her, and the water tried to swallow her up. Suddenly everything was very scary, and the pup gave a sudden, shrill scream as her head went beneath the waterline. Thrashing frantically, the pup turned her body about and found the ground again. With a great relief that she had never felt before, the creamy pup pulled herself back to where she could stand, running as fast as the water allowed her, for she felt very heavy now. Turning back, she looked with wild eyes to Anu, her pose very stiff as she stood with all four legs planted firmly on the ground. "I don’ts wanna goes over theres," the small pup murmured, her lip sticking out with a little pout. It was scary and deep over there, and she didn’t float like ducks or leaves did. She shook her head defiantly and sat down in the shallow water, content to stay where the sun still heated her. And yet, at the same time, she wanted to go where Anu was going. She wanted to float too.

[/html]
[html]

The lean female was weightless against the lake’s calm current. Bending her legs Anu floated off the sandy floor, treading lightly and keeping her face above the surface. She felt as the pup did, with a surge of energy filling her as the cold water seeped into her fur and hit her skin. This was perfect, and just what she needed on a day such as this. Anu looked back at the white youth, only knee deep in water. Then with a burst of energy she ran into the water, and the adults eyes grew wide as the pup fell beneath the waterline. Anu moved quickly. Reaching the drenched pup as she bounced back up to the surface.

The woman left the water to stand beside the pup. She gave a stubborn, and even scared look, proclaiming that she didn’t want to try to swim again. All she needed was a little bit of instruction. “Are you sure you don’t want to try again?” Anu asked. Her voice soft, understanding that it could be scary. “I could show you how to move you legs, so you stay above the water?” With a little instruction Amata would be swimming with ease. Anu took a step closer to the water, turning to look back at the little female, hoping she would give it another try.

[/html]
[html]

Bleh, sorry for being so [relatively] slow lately, OnO
300+

Amata just sat there after that, her head hung low with that small embarrassment that comes with failure. With her black nose, she traced the shapes of the clouds that were reflected in the water, careful to not breathe in the wet liquid (she had learned early on that breathing in water was not a good feeling at all). Occasionally, she’d look up with round eyes, watching as Anu came back from the deep place. When Anu stood beside her, the little girl abandoned her attempts at drawing and diverting her own attention, turning her face up to look at the adult. Her eyes were round and shocked as she shook her head. No, she pouted. She knew that she was probably being unreasonable and making the day less fun for Anu, but she was scared of the water, even though she knew that the water was nice. Even now, as she sat in the shallowness, the water was soft and lapped up against her small body, pushing and pulling it with playful tugs. But Amata ignored it.

And Anu offered to help her, but the pup was still reluctant. And yet, when the adult moved away to return to that deep place, she made a small, "Oh," as if she thought that maybe she really did want to try again, but she sat back down with her childish stubbornness. The fear that she felt began to fade away with her growing curiosity as she watched Anu—what was Anu doing that was different? How come Anu could float but she sank? When Anu looked back, the small puppy couldn’t help herself, and she leapt up with a noisy splash, wordlessly going to Anu’s side. She pressed her body up against Anu’s back leg as if that would help and took several steps into the place that got deeper. She paused for a moment, feeling the tug of the water becoming more difficult to resist, and she knew that the deep place must be close. She looked up at Anu. "What do I do?" she asked, her words spoken quickly as if she were afraid to be carried away.

[/html]
[html]

you haven't been slow at all! i'm just trying to get as many replies in before tomorrow... xD

It was okay to be scared. Anu was scared of many things, but there was a time and a place to overcome those fears. The adult was a good swimmer, a trustworthy packmate, and almost an aunt to the little pup. Her own children were found calling the little girl’s mother Auntie at times, Anu knew that Mati certainly did. Anu had once been fearful of climbing trees, but once she understood how to do it, and do it without getting hurt the fear dwindled until she was confident about climbing any tree without falling.

“Its okay Amata.” the older wolfess spoke. Anu was old enough to be grandmother, and for a moment she acted like one. A soft smile, gentle words and then a little push to get her going. When the pup approached her Anu looked down as she leaned against her for support. “You know how to run?” The woman asked the rhetorical question, a bigger smiled crossing her face, “Then you can swim.” That was what the doggy paddle was right? Anu had always thought about it that way. Taking another step Anu into the water, a little deeper.

She turned, facing the little pup and spoke. “Slowly come towards me, when the water gets too high I want you to start kicking your legs and keep your head up.” Anu looked on with watchful eyes, waiting for the girl to try. she was ready, in case she sank once again.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for dragging you down! OuO;;;
300+

Anu’s words were reassuring, and the girl nodded imperceptibly. But the adult’s question surprised her, and she turned to look at Anu with a sudden movement. "Yeah," she said with a giggle, her mood brightening. The girl’s tail wagged slowly behind her, the soggy appendage spraying water with each movement. The blue and green eyes looked up at Anu and she smiled a toothy grin. Running was easy! She could do that, definitely. Her face shifted to make one of confusion. "I cans?" Her head tilted thoughtfully as her eyes turned to stare at the water. Was swimming really like running? She didn’t know.... It seemed strange that they would be the same. Amata looked back to Anu. But then, Anu was an adult, and she knew a lot of things and was wise. "I cans," the little voice murmured determinedly, and she stuck out her little chest as she took a deep breath. She could do it—Anu said that she could. The tail’s speed continued to increase with her increasing determination. Confidence was returning to the pup.

Amata listened to Anu’s instructions intently, staring hard at the adult and then at the water and then at the adult again. A little pink tongue stuck out with her concentration, and she nodded once. "Okays," she agreed. There was a slight pause in which it seemed that the pup wanted to do exactly as Anu had instructed, but then there was that moment of hesitation. "Here I goes, Anu!" the little girl warned. Slowly, just as she was told, the girl made her way into the deeper part of the water. She could feel the colder water moving in from the deep place, and it made her toes nervous. And then, suddenly, the water’s tug had pulled her beyond the point of safety. There was a surprised yelp, but she kicked frantically, concentrating on making her legs run. Water went into her mouth, but Amata just drank it and didn’t choke this time because her head was staying above the water! "Anu! Look!" Her words were choppy and spoken through pants. "I’s swimming!" The pup made a slow and small circle as she splashed noisily with her novice’s swimming, and she looked delightedly at the adult. But, of course, she didn’t know what to do after she was swimming, but that thought didn’t really seem to matter at that moment. She was too indulged in the actual swimming to think ahead.

[/html]
[html]

Absolutely not!! Your always speedy, and always with the loveliest writing too! <33

For a moment Anu wasn’t sure if the little girl would try again, but the moment she began to loose faith it was regained. The sight of the little one growing from scared and stubborn to curious, excited and then confident made Anu certain that she would indeed step into the water once more. Her own tail began to move slowly, half in the water and making small waved behind her. She smiled, “Okay…” was her response to the cream hued pup's declaration. If she were ready, then Anu would be as well. The woman braced herself, steady and alert to any signs of sinking or trouble. It she could catch the pup before she truly felt like she was drowning Anu might be able to save her from fearing the water.

In she went, and Anu could see when the bottom of the lake slipped away. But she stayed above the surface, little paws coming up to break the water, running beneath it. Her smiled grew wide, and her felt a joyful laughter rise in her chest. “I see!” she spoke, eyes never leaving her. The pup swam in circles, turning and turning, almost as if she forgot how large the lake truly was. But then, to one who had just discovered the joys of the doggy paddle a small patch of water was they needed. “Look at you go Amata. Just like a fish!” the woman sang and moved back another step. The slow movement of the lake hitting her, but she felt something else tap against her. Looking behind her Anu quickly looked to the pup, who was lost in yet another twirl.

She wolf picked the drifting tree branch into her mouth, turning to meet the duel eyes of the pup. Her body was reenergized by the chilled lake and the energy that radiated from the much younger pup. She waited until Amata’s turn reached her face and then went loping through the shallows of the water, its weight making her slow and clumsy.

[/html]
[html]

^=^ <3
300+

She was very happy when Anu saw, and it made her feel very proud and accomplished, and so she smiled back to the adult, her head turning about to watch the adult, which was also why she kept swimming in circles. The adult’s words of encouragement made the young pup smile. She felt pretty good about herself. Amata giggled with her delight. "I am a fishy now—sees, Anu?" But there was nothing particularly different about the way in which she swam save for the slight side-to-side swaying of her head and tail. It was only the imagination of the young pup. She continued to bob about a she swam in those little circles, her mind playing the game of pretend. How fun it was to be a fish! And the water felt much better. Anu was right, going deeper was nice. And the water was nice too, and not scary. The lake was nice and cold and cooled her little body that continued to generate heat with each movement that was made.

For a moment, the girl turned her eyes ahead, and made a very intent face as if the duty of being a fish were very serious. She started to pant, and occasionally she would look down into the water (careful to avoid it in through her nose) at the way her paws and legs moved around, making her smile. She looked back up to find Anu looking at her, and she smiled. It was not until Anu began running through the water that she saw the big tree branch. "Wow," the little girl exclaimed, and she remembered how fun it had been to run around with a tree’s twig. This branch must be really fun to run with! But the waves of water created by the running wolf disrupted the flow of her swimming and sent her a little farther away. "Woah!" But she wasn’t scared. And she wasn’t scared because she was a fish, and fish could swim. So, like a fish she swam after Anu, using a lot more energy than she thought that she had. Her progress was slow, but to Amata she was moving very quickly. "Gives the branch backs to the fishes!" she exclaimed with a playful growl. Now they were playing a game, and Amata was a fish from the lake. Anu had just stolen that branch from her!

[/html]
[html]

The water did not part for the lean female, and instead she needed to barrel through it. Her thin legs plowed through the shallow water, the slow current hoping to trip her as she ran. The water logged tree branch hung in her mouth, curving upwards like a mocking extension of her smile. She did not run too quickly, for the sand was not a balanced surface and the pup that swam behind her was a newborn fish. Her scale and fins too new to be dashing off to the deepest ends of this pool. When Anu heard the pup call out in play she bounded a few more times before turning to face the beast that hoped to reclaim the prize for her own kind. A play growl rose in her throat and Anu lowered her head so that the stick teased the surface of the lake. She would wait for the little Dreamer to swim to her, and if she could manage it take hold of the stick as well.

The white furred fish paddled towards her, blue and green eyes meeting her gaze. The world around them had melted away, in a way that it did when she was with Hemming. Just the two of them and what ever they might have gotten into. It was easy for Anu to slip into such a place, when the trials of leadership and taken its toll, when love was so far from reach that she would rather forget it ever existed. She found a place among those that sought a different world as well, and Anu let it take her wherever it felt like going. Today it was a thief against a newborn fish, as in the past it had been a kite breaking away to fly free, and a dragon killed by pumpkin knight. If only Anu had been able to keep one ear out of the imaginary she would have heard the distant quake of a brewing storm.

[/html]
[html]

300+

It wasn’t long before Amata reached the shore, feeling very heavy and clumsy—but that was to be expected, she reasoned, because fish weren’t supposed to be on land. But maybe she was a special sort of fish, the little puppy countered inwardly. Maybe she was like a princess fish and had many special powers. And so Amata the Princess Fish was able to walk on land just as she could swim in the water. Once the young girl had adjusted to walking on land again, she pushed her little paws through the shallows, chasing after the big wolf who had stolen the royal stick. As Anu made her play growl, the white puppy stopped in her tracks, planting all four paws onto the ground as she attempted to look as menacing as possible. Growling in her own very scary way, the Princess Fish declared, "Bloop-bloop," or ‘en guard’, before leaping onto the stick that was held by Anu’s much stronger jaws. Her little mouth opened as wide as it could before she clamped down on the soggy wood, tearing at it before remembering that she was supposed to reclaim it.

With all her might (which was, truly, very little), the Sadira pup pulled on the stick in a new game of tug-o-war. Growling viciously and adding the occasional ‘bloop’, Amata the Princess Fish worked to reclaim the magical stick of her Fish Kingdom. After a short while of vain attempts made, the young girl began to laugh. But then the sudden sound of thunder shattered through the girls imagination, and she immediately let her mouth fall away from the stick. Quickly, with wide eyes, the young girl ran to Anu, hiding underneath her belly. The blue and green eyes looked up at the adult and tried not to be scared of that angry cloud sound. But even after her conversation with Uncle Ehno, the girl still couldn’t not be afraid. "The clouds are angry agains," the little girl explained quietly. Her large eyes turned to look up at the dark sky that was slowly approaching. "Theys are lonely again, must bes."

[/html]
[html]

wrote this @ work, forgive the poor quality ^^

They faced each other, a royal beast against that of common thievery. Anu couldn’t help but smile, her lips moving against the branch her held. Her shoulders rolled and moved forward in laughter as the pup made her remark, the sounds of a fish out of water for sure. Was it time to duel? Yes the master thief felt it was, her head moved from side to side and the branch splashed in the water. Yes, these moments were uncommon. When a fish needed to face an animal of the ground and reclaim a prize that had been unrightfully stolen. The white furred and finless fish shot forward, jaws clamping down on the stick. Anu felt the change in its weight, but did not pull back. She let the little beast sink her small teeth into the prize, and it was only when she was sure that she was securely set that Anu pulled backwards. The adult used no more then the muscles of her neck and head, twisting right and left. Though her actions were as gentle as if she used her jaws to pick up a babe.

The sky rumbled again, a loud sound that seemed to shake the water they stood in. The pup gave up her endever, and looked with wide eyes. The larger Dreamer looked down, exiting the world that they had created and returning to the one the held weather that would shortly rock them. Giving the stick back to the lake Anu stood with paws sinking into the soft sands. With an understanding smile she said, “They do sound angry, don’t they?’ And as the woman spoke another, louder, crash of thunder could be heard. It was closer, and even made Anu unsure. “Lets get home and get dry.” The Lt. General gave a comforting smile, and walked slowly from the water. It was not safe to be out during a lighting storm, though she had yet to see the blinding light.

[/html]
[html]

It’s awesome~
End here? ^=^~
300+

"Yeahs," Amata whispered in agreement, her wide eyes still considering the sky. "Me and Uncle Ehno says that the clouds are angry because they are lonely, and no one will plays with them." The young pup fell silent. Sometimes she had dreams where she played with the clouds and they were bright and white and the sky was clear and blue. She had asked the Dream Maker to let her play with the clouds, but she couldn’t figure out how to play with the clouds outside of her dreams. And while she considered Uncle Ehno’s revelation that humans could fly, Amata found the whole concept strange and she didn’t like it, for some reason. But maybe just playing in dreams was enough...although the clouds still seemed angry, which made the puppy a little sad.

Amata watched the dark, yelling sky defiantly, determined to not be afraid of the loneliness that the clouds felt. But as that second, louder thunder screamed at her, she shuddered and jumped, pressing herself up against the adult’s sturdy legs, feeling safer because of the contact. A soft whimper escaped her, but she looked up and smiled faintly at Anu, who gave a comforting smile in return. And that smile did make the little puppy feel better. Her tail wagged a little bit, as if she were still unsure about whether to be happy or afraid, or maybe even sad for the clouds. The creamy girl nodded. "Yeahs," the quiet voice agreed. "Let’s goes home, Anu." She turned to direct herself in the general direction of the manor, taking several steps to urge the adult to follow. Turning, Amata added, "Thank you for teaching me hows to swims, Anu," and smiled. Now that she knew how to swim like a fish. And that feelings was a bright, new feeling.

[/html]