Joining as a Loner
Character Name: Revian Deschain

Character Birthdate : June 27, 1999

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Wolf

Species: Canis Rufus

A secondary form of contact : Brothertwistedwarhammer@yahoo.com or Redwolf5813@live .com

Initial post: Revian was lucky to be alive after what the humans did, but he didn’t even know he was alive. He laid sprawled on his great gray coat, floating for a week on a large shard of ice, nothing with him but his coat, his fur and his crossbow. He awoke on the fifth day of his ‘travels’ to find only one additional thing: The ocean into infinity in all directions. He shook the dust off of his coat and his equally-grey fur. The sea reflected only the sun and moon as he shut his Deep purple eyes at the end of each night. His belly growled at the end of day nine on his little craft, but he told himself over and over that this form is only a transition. He was overjoyed when he finally spotted land. He noon of that day he was on-shore, and only half alive. He stood shakily, just happy to be alive.
Hey! Thanks for your interest in joining. There are a few things I need to address before I approve your application though:

1) Your character's backstory cannot involve humans.

2) You indicate that your character is a normal wolf and not a Luperci, but he's carrying a crossbow?

3) Loners can only join OOCly, that is, you'll need to provide three examples of previous roleplay or fill out your profile in great detail rather than making an initial post as you have here.

If you're still interested in joining as a loner, please correct everything and post the OOC joining form. (A reply to this topic will be fine.)

If you're interested in joining as a pack wolf, please correct the first two items and repost in the forum of the pack you wish to join.

If you have any questions, lemme know. Smile
QUOTE (Arkham Lykoi @ Jul 17 2009, 09:07 PM)
Hey! Thanks for your interest in joining. There are a few things I need to address before I approve your application though:

1) Your character's backstory cannot involve humans.

2) You indicate that your character is a normal wolf and not a Luperci, but he's carrying a crossbow?

3) Loners can only join OOCly, that is, you'll need to provide three examples of previous roleplay or fill out your profile in great detail rather than making an initial post as you have here.

If you're still interested in joining as a loner, please correct everything and post the OOC joining form. (A reply to this topic will be fine.)

If you're interested in joining as a pack wolf, please correct the first two items and repost in the forum of the pack you wish to join.

If you have any questions, lemme know. Smile [/quote]
Hey, I filled my profile out, so could you take a look, please? I put where he landed in the bio (If that.s alright), So i just need accepted.
Thanks much
Terrance
Filling out where he landed is fine. I'm going to go ahead and accept you, but one last nitpick -- your profile says your character is six years old, but the bio description makes it seem like he should be much younger?
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.