pulling life's trigger
[html]
Character Name: Zack Thames
Character Birthdate (including year): March 13th, 2008.
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Yup.
Species: Wolf, of course (although he has traces of dog in him), as well as a Luperci. (:
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). MSN - ohmorganmomma@hotmail.com
Initial post:

It had been three weeks before Zack came across a scent, one other than a rabbit or rat scurrying across the plains. It was canine, he was sure. As he approchoached the edges of the land inhabited by a pack - even though he did not know what pack, he knew it was a pack - Zack felt relieved. Soon, perhaps, he might be able to rest. His dark rust colored fur swayed lightly and calmly in the sudden breeze. The brute blinked his bloodshot eyes in utter shock and excitement. He made his way deeper into the land of this pack, while in his Optime form, thinking about the luxurity that lay ahead of him.

"Come out, whoever lives here," He said, lost for words. Who did live here, if anyone? "Where ever you are. Don't keep Zack waiting," Zack murmured quietly, suddenly feeling sorry for himself. Everyone had it so easily. Of course, except for him. The especially odd thing was that he started thinking about something that he hadn't given a thought to in a while: his family. Zack wondered what happened to the old group of fools, but gave no further thought to it. He turned slightly around, stuck a grubby, grease covered hand in his old mangy backpack and pulled out a thick piece of beef jerky. Taking a large chunk of it off with his mouth, he swallowed it hungrily.
[/html]

[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

Svara stretched as she stood from the forest floor. Her spine cracked with a delicious sound and she purred in pleasure. The tension had flushed from her body leaving her calm and comfortable. The wind shifted bringing the crisp air under her nose. Taking a deep breath Svara grinned, but her smile faded as she caught something else on that breeze. Her foot took a step fowards. That scent couldnt be what she thought it was. For almost a year she had lived thinking she was the only surviving child, it had been her curse to live. Sabeen had taken them all from her.

Sabeen; That women was her own personal demon of death. Her coat twitched and her tail swished behind her. A stranger was on the wind, it was nothing more. Her mind eased. Why had she thought she had known that scent? For almost a half a second she saw her father leaning over her with his handsome features and his scent drifting into her nose. Shaking her head the red she wolf grumbled. It was unlikly and stupid to day dream.

Following the scent Svara took her time to track the intruder. Who ever it was didn't even smell as if they were from a close radius. It left the she wolf wondering what she was going to find. A devious grin came to her features, she always liked surprises. Moving deeper into the territory Svara didn't take her time to find the owner of the mistery scent. He was walking towards her, with a bag on his back. His fur a rustic red, only a shade deeper then her own crimson coat. Svara's heart stopped, her breath became cold. The ghost stood right before her. With weak knees she took a step forwards. How could he be alive? Each breath was harder to take, and colder in her lungs.

A burning formed in her stomach and then lower. She shivered and held back a groan. This was what it was like when he had been around, but she had loved him, she had loved him. He was dead! This wasn't him, it couldn't be him! The scent was so much like his, deep and pure, but it wasn't his it was different. Shock forced it's cruel hand down her veins. Svara moved towards the stranger, slowly her steps almost uneasy. She knew now it couldn't be him, not her father, but it was her fathers son. It was as if her world was crashing down around her the sounds muted by her own heart throbbing. Even with all this emotion warring inside her, the she wolfs face held a static cold expression. No grin, or even grimace. Yellow eyes narrowed, but her body still burned. Why was her body burning?
"Your dead." The she wolf finally said aloud to the stranger. Weather he had noticed her before was irrelevent. Now she was known. Composing her shaken core she stood her full height, even though her brother was taller. She couldn't stop feeling the burn, as if he was Drake. A carbon copy of the man who had not only birthed her but been her first lover. Strange and disturbing to some, but it was what it was. "Ghosts aren't welcome here." Svara thames growled at what surely had to be a ghost. Her brother could not be alive. Even now she could see his blood paint the ground a sweet red and their mother standing over their corpses. If he was a ghost, why did she want so much to run straight to this apparition and accept it's existance? why?

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">
Dropping the two rabbits down on the porch the husky smiled at himself for a job well done, the rabbits might be a small meal but their was enough for two. He knew all to well Svara’s love for food. Shacking his head his shaggy hair moved slightly as he looked off into the trees, Leroy was unsure why his ‘roomy’ had went this morning but he was in the mood to seek her out. Curly tail swayed behind his body with enjoyment as he quickly snacked up the fattest hare, of course this would draw her interest. It didn’t take any time at all for her scent to come to the husky, it would seem the wind is well in his favor today, moving quietly he held onto the rabbit nice and tight when a new scent touched his nose.

Sniffing the patterned male moved forward still, moving quietly as his lungs an nose tried to find a face to match the scent. None that he has meet before. ’what does today have..’ His body was hidden as his eyes finally caught sight of Svara and..who is this? A brow raised over his red eyes as he scanned every inch of the male before her, his ears twitched at her words she the way she walked caught his attention as well. ’she knows him..’ Before Leroy decided to crash the party he might as well sit still, as long as the wind was in his favor.
[/html]
[html]

The breeze wafted a deep, pure scent into his nostrils. It was one of the few scents that he had spent most of his life with; one that belonged to a family member. It could not be his brother, the one that Sabeen, his mother, had ruthlessly killed in her anger toward her children, but perhaps it was Sabeen herself. No, her scent always gave him the chills. Yes, Zack was sure, it could not be her. As for Drake, his father... Zack did not know what to think of the man. Was he dead? Was he alive? Was he a ghost? He could not place his finger on it, but he knew that it most likely wasn't him. Who did that leave? Then he thought of her, as painful as it was.

Svara, his late sister.

Zack had sworn, however, that Sabeen had killed her. He knew that he attacked her, and when his mother attacked someone, they were toast. But if that was her scent... was she alive? She had to be. When Svara came into view, or at least someone that carried the same scent and looked as Zack remembered his sister to look, his belief only became more of a reality. She spoke towards him obviously with shock and disdain. Zack only smiled grimly, and raised a hand out toward her. "Svara, sister, I am not dead. I am not a ghost. I am alive. I am standing right here, right in front of you. Is this your pack? Your land?" He replied curtly, not wanting to hide anything from her. Zack was outspoken and the complete opposite of a whimp, so he felt as if he needed to tell Svara everything. "Sister, trust me. I carry the same scent as our late brother, as well as our wonderful father. The same scent as you, as our birthplace. You must trust me," He did not care to add his mother, as Svara would only grow more upset. At this point in the conversation, Zack did not care if someone was watching him, especially since he knew that if they started yelling, it would attract attention.
[/html]

[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

Her heart roared in her chest. Her brother, it was really him stand there right in front of her. Svara felt like everything she had ever believed was just a dream, that it was all gone and she had woke up from her nightmare. A grin slid onto her features. Stepping forward slowly at first she took another and then another until she was rushing towards him and wrapped her arms around his strong neck and her lips were pressed against his. The burning rage on and Svara sighed. It was like part of herself had been found. The she wolfs grip tightened around Zacks neck not wanting to let him go.

She didn't think about what he said, or anything that came out of his mouth. No only the taste of him against her maw and the feeling of completeness she was getting as he was pressed against her. To her this was how you expressed love. This was how she knew how to. For her there was no other way to express her joy. Svara didn't let him go as she pressed herself closer to him and kissed him, even if he wasn't trying to kiss her back. The red she wolf's perceptions of love were tainted beyond repair.

[/html]
[html]

Zack let out a strained, low chuckle as his sister began hugging him. He hugged back, oblivious to whatever was going on around him. As charming and smooth talking as he usually was, Zack suddenly felt tongue tied and awkward. But he didn't care. It was Svara, his sister, one of his only relatives that actually loved him and who he loved back. His chuckle grew into a flat out hysteric laugh as she kissed him. Zack did not do anything but kiss back, and squeal for joy.

He brought his face away from hers, sighed, and his deep, bass voice echoed across the territory. "Oh, Svara! Tell me. How have things been? Is this your pack? Your land?" Zack was excited for his sister. If this was her pack, maybe she wasn't as sad as she once was. Happy, maybe. Perhaps she had friends and lovers. A deep grin was marred into his light features, as he spoke again, this time softer. "I see you have scars... on your eyes. What bastard did that to you?" Zack replied, wondering who did do it to his sister. "Is Father alive?" Lowering his voice, Zack added, "What about mother?" He did not care that he was asking all of these questions; he was just excited to be with his sister again.
[/html]

[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">
Husky's ears pinned flat on his skull at the sight before him, confusion filled him with the current events. Confusing things always seem to happen to Leroy, one way or another. Red eyes looked at Svara as she kissed her brother, her brother! The strangness of the whole thing made his brows push together, tail whipping behind him Leroy got the feeling he should have stayed home today. Though he thought Svara said he was dead? Taking a breath of air he isn't surpirsed that she is so exicited to see him then, Leroy is happy for her no doubt but in his eyes that is still a man. A man that is not him in her arms.

Clawed hand dug into his palm as he glanced back up at the two, the black male was grateful for the wind being on his side today but he didn't come out here to spy. It would seem that his exmate had found some body in the mist of the day, and Leroy was merely looking for her in their home. 'well this is just great..' Moving through the bushes and trees he put on a grin as he held up the rabbit. "Firecracker, I knew you would li-" His deep voice cut off as the large male looked at the two before him, a slight look of akwardness on his face as his ears pinned on his skull. "well.." Lowwering the rabbit to his side, anyone could guess about today.
[/html]
[html]

!! out of character.

Svara growled when he pulled away from her kiss. She would attempt later. His questions irritated her and when he kept calling her sister she growled every time. How could he be so happy? She had been chasing happiness like a fool for as long as she could remember. How then could her brother find it with such ease? Keeping her hands on his chest she shrugged holding back her temper, her anger.

"Yes it's my pack. I'm second in command." She said it with a grumble, not looking him in the eyes. Standing this close she felt whole and the burning only seemed to increase. It was as if she was standing in front of her father. How had Zack turned out okay? How had he not been killed? She was sure he had been dead. Leaning her head against his chest she just breathed in the scent she never thought she would catch again. A mix between her father and his own scent, it made her shiver.

His questions weren't something she wanted to answer, but she would none the less. "A man I mistook for a love." The word whore was still plainly written in her back and even now she could feel Haku ripping into her flesh. Svara's hand went to her eyes where the scars had run and ruined her vision. "Sabeen....she took my sight from my eye." She said it with a growl, anger all the anger that burned inside her all the time. The anger was fighting the feeling of completlness she was having. With him pressed against her, his scent in her nose she felt like she was fighting with herself.

It was his last two questions that made her gag. "Zack...you were there. She killed him." The red she wolf could clearly remember her mother tearing her fathers throat out. The trick that bitch had used.....she had went to kill Svara. Even now the red she wolf could see her father stand in the way to protect her from the rabid she wolf. "How dare you call her mother! How fucking dare you!" Svara screeched, the yell released expressed all of the mixed emotions.

Even then it wasn't over. Leroy came from out of the woods. Her ex-mate held a rabbit and a confused look. Leaning into her brother even more then before she took deep breaths to keep insanity at bay. "How dare you call that women mother. How fucking dare you." Svara murmurred into his chest, to many things running in her mind to even acknowledge leroy.

[/html]
[html]

The brute flashed a look toward the wolf that just appeared from out of known where. It was a look of disdain, but also one of relief. Zack wasn't alone. He was grateful that someone was their with him, someone who knew Svara and could calm her down if something did happen. Zack hoped that nothing would 'happen' but it looked as if it would, what with Svara getting more irritable every second. His arms flopped loosely, awkwardly, by his side. Zack did not know what to do with them.

"Oh, that's wonderful, Svara. Father would be so proud," He replied bluntly, smiling slightly and raising his eyebrows. "Why, I would love to join this pack of yours, sister," Zack added, a whisp of his long, overgrown hair falling into his eyes. He pushed away the pitch black strands with a flick of his head and looked back at Svara.

Zack noticed Svara getting more angier each moment. Why would she not? He had brought up Sabeen, their mother. He hated the woman, yes, but... she was their mother. The least she deserved was to be called that. Ocassionally, Zack thought. But when Svara said that Sabeen had ruined her eyesight, Zack's jaw dropped to the floor. "Sister, I'm sorry. That does sound like her," It wasn't much of a surprise, once he thought about it deeply, but it still shocked Zack.

He growled as Svara suddenly exploded, yelling and swearing to him. "Svara, remember? I was knocked out. Sabeen," He replied quieter, not daring to call her mother again. "She attacked me. I couldn't remember anything, except that she killed our other brother." Zack had not spoke of these events to anyone in a long time, and it was hard for him. "No matter what she did... no matter how much I - we - hate her, she is still our mother," The brute said, every word straining and hurting him painfully. He put his arms out, wanting to shrowd her in an embrace, hoping that she would calm down.

"Calm down, Sv. I'm here and... you're happy, right? That's all that matters," Zack replied, shocked at his gentleness. Usually he was more tough and grumpy but today, in front of his sister and the stranger that obviously knew Svara, he himself felt calm.
[/html]

[html]

!! out of character.

Her face was buried into his chest, his scent take over her mind. All this time and now her past had caught up with her. Sure Sabeen had shown up, but the women was so far insane it wasn't as if she was the same exact women. When he spoke about their father Svara suddenly was taken back in time. When her father stood there and told her to convince him. At first she had wondered what he meant, but he had told her showed her.

The red she wolf looked up at her brothers strong face, his yellow eyes as sharp and deadly as her own. Leaning into him she pushed up on her tip toes to whisper in his ear. "Are you proud of me?" She whispered into his aud. What would he do? Would he reward her? Svara saw her father everytime she looked at her brother. "Stop calling me that. My name is Svara don't call me fucking sister." She growled into his ear as she went back down to her normal height.

Pulling back out of his hold completly Svara bared her teeth at him. "She is no mother of mine! I would only dream of accepting one women as my mother! That fucking hag is not my mother!" The constable roared at him. Still she burned she didn't want to leave his hold. She was disgusting, she knew it, but even if she was she felt complete when she was breathing in his scent. "Your a fool! I watched as she took your young body and started to tear into it! As she ate Odinas! If you call that mother I would die before I call you brother!" Svara growled as she turned to walk away. Her body burned if cried to go back to him, to breath in that scent.

Her yellow eyes went to Leroy only once. The constables body shook and she turned away. "Zack Thames you may stay in Cour Des Miracles, but you are no releavtive of mine.....not while you call my fathers killer mother." She growled.

[/html]
[html]

Zack laughed whole heartedly and hugged Svara tighter. "Of course I'm proud of you, Sv. Why wouldn't I be?" He replied, not waiting for her response. Until, of course, she seemed to spat at him. Svara began quiet, but when she asked him to stop calling her 'sister', Svara became much more louder. "As you wish, Svara." Zach tested her name. As much as he disliked it and preffered calling her sister of her actual name, he would live with it.

"I can see why you would be upset. I would be - I am - upset, too. But," Oh, Zack decided to give it up. This was not a battle he would win. "Forget Sabeen. Like you said... she is a hag. We shouldn't waste our breath over someone as... demented as her." Zack lowered his voice and a smile marred his usually tough features, relaxing his body. "Father was a great person, Svara. He lives in you," He spoke as he raised a hand and pointed down Svara's heart, even though she was too far away so he could not touch her.

As Zack stood up taller and positioned the backpack on his back, he nodded. "Thank you for accepting me into your pack, Svara. I will serve you all well," Zack nodded once again toward the wolf with the rabbit and looked back at his sister, hoping that she would say something before they both departed.
[/html]

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]

Listening only made things worse in his mind, the husky looked between the two people that paracticly ignored him. Red eyes shifted between them as the male of the two siblings gave him a glance, the more Svara seemed to not welcome him the more the patterned male's hair raised. This was starting to piss him off, is this what he gets for offering food? Leroy clasped a hold of the rabbit's head instead of its ears, a low rumble rattled his chest as Svara's reactions only annoyed him more.

A loud snort emitted in his nose as she accepted the boy, he doesn't care if he was accepted or if that's her brother. He is happy for her after all but she seemed to dislike Lery at the moment. A crush emitted into the air as his clawed hand pireced into the skull of the hare, holding onto it for a second before dropping it to the ground. All in all this is still weird. "if your hungry there.." Turning on his his heels the male walked back to his house is a calm manner, he needs to sleep this one off.

[/html]