Arrivals Don't Always Mean Welcome
((IC!))

She stopped. It was clearly marked. The boarder line of a new pack. A terrain of a complete fmaily unit. She could smell the musk that had been heavily laid out before her. Dropping back to rest on her haunches Terrasa sat. She looked to her fur and groomed herself lazily whilst she thought of her next move.

She wasn't stupid and knew that waltzing onto this terrain un invited would be more than her life's worth so, after a rigorous cleaning session, she finally raised her song of arrival. It lifted clean and true into the air however the underlineing hint of a mournful soul passed through each note and tone.

"Now, I wait."

(( OOC

Character Name: Terrasa Earthkore
◦Character Birthdate (including year): 26 July 2005
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Wolf
◦Species: Timber Wolf
◦Gender: Female
◦A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M).
xbrokenrosesx@hotmail.com
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Kay, just tell me when and I'll delete it and ask for your post count to be adjusted Smile And don't forget to edit in that OOC info Smile)

The sun was hiding behind the clouds again, as it had been for the last week or so. Ember could hardly believe that it had rained so much; nearly every day water had poured down from the sky, filling her den up and soaking her possessions. She'd had her books up on a shelf, so they weren't damaged, but all of her furs and one of her axes had all been ruined. The axe had already been pretty old, and now it was covered in rust and was unusable.

She had been clearing all of the damaged things out of her den when she heard the song of another wolf, a joiner at the borders. The slim, darkly colored female turned quickly to head for the border, four paws digging into the wet soil. Dawali was very busy, so she had taken it upon herself to check the borders whenever she could. It was part of her job now, too, as one of the leaders.

The dark wolf approached the other with her tail held in an arc over her back, a sign of dominance. "You lost, Ma'am?" She inquired, jade eyes looking the other wolf over quickly.

[/html]
As she'd waited Terrasa had gained a chance to take a sneak around her. The earthen floor was sodden. As she scented yet more rain in the air which would no doubt be forth coming in the next few hours, she also scented the differenciations between different wolves. She traced a pattern with her claws into the pooling mud before her until one particular scent grew stronger and nearer. She lifted her muzzle to gaze aorund and soon saw the dark coat of a femme. She was obviously of rank, her posture gave that away but not of complete claimence. She was not leader here.

" not lost my lady." she corrected the female before her. " i seek acceptence onto the land and possibly into your pack." lowering her muzzle and then forebody she gave a graceful, almost bow like movement. a respectful gesture.
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The wolf before her had peculliar markings on her, and peculliar colors. There was green all around them, in the shrubbery, trees, and grass...and this wolf shared some of those same green shades in her pelt. Ember had never seen something like this before; perhaps the wolf was from far away, a place she'd never been. She had seen a few wolves who dyed their fur around these parts, but it had never been as extensive as this wolf's coat.

It was true that Ember was not the leader of these lands, but as second-in-command she was able to accept or deny new wolves. So far Terrasa was being very polite, something that she noticed and liked. "I see. These lands are claimed by the Aniwaya tribe, and you seek to become a member. What's your name? And where did you come from?" She questioned. They didn't need any trouble here, so hopefully Terrasa hadn't come here seeking refuge from some large pack who might come looking for her in the future.

[/html]
Ah the ever present quest for another history! Terrasa smiled and then lifted her self to sit once more. This would take a while.

" My name, my lady, Is Terrasa Earthkore. My origins are from the west. Far from this place. I was born heir to the pack however my father believed that no female should ever rule in the Land. It was tradition and we lived by it, died by it and breathed by it. "

She paused, thinking about how best to go on.

" As a pup and young whelp i was mischeivious and i met a male. His name Was Lunor Starrise, We were great friends and i was terribly affectionate for the male. However he was from the rival pack to my home and so when my father found us, during my 2nd year, he was blind with rage and fury. I had no idea of the intentions Lunor had so that our friendship and love for what it was could grow. He slew my father. Murdered him in cold blood. "
Somehow somehting in Terrasa's heart ached and her words turned cold.

" i turned upon him and sent him away before trying, somewhat stupidly, to seal my fathers life to him. He died, my song filled the air and when the pack gathered they saw the scenes and the blood upon my being and placed the blame on me. Chased and banished i ran. Many moons and sun's i've run. "

She sighed and looked at the female.

" i've been searching for a pack i felt was of kindaness and hope. Wolves seem to fear and lash out blindly more than i expected. "

She let her story finish and looked away, indifference filling her features. the coldness gone from her voice.
[html]

She didn't know what that would be like, to live in a pack where your own father believed that you didn't have the right to lead just because of your gender. Here, anyone could lead a pack as long as they had the skills to do it. It was a big responsibility. Ember had been chosen because she had shown leadership potential and Dawali had decided that it was time to move her up and give her more to do in their tribe. She already did a lot, but now she could do even more to try and improve Aniwaya.

"I see. Many wolves who live here have stories a little like yours...each of us come from a different background, each of us has our secrets." She nodded. Her own past held some of the things that Terrasa mentioned. Pain, hurt, losing a loved one. "I just have to ask you one more question. Do you have any skills that might benifit us here?"

[/html]
"skills?" Terrasa echo'd the word. She thought for a moment, her claws flexing and retracting, as they did whilst she was deep in thought.

" My Speed and accuracy in hunt and battle are great. It was part of the pack that everybody train from the age of 6 moinths in battle manouevers. As i trained to take over the pack i was head warrior and huntress. Titles i held with great pride. I am completly loyal to those who i am with. Friends, family and leaders. I would gladly lay my life down for the greater good of the pack. I'm feel i'm fair also. I always hear others veiws "

As all this tumbled from her Terrasa realised it was ture and her words rang with the sincerity. She would if needed fight to death to protect the alpha.
[html]

Everything that she heard sounded like things that she would want in a prospective packmember. Ember was a warrior of the tribe as a Danua Ihesdi, and Terrasa's experience in that field was a really good thing. She was looking to train more warriors, and maybe convince a few of Tayui's pups to become warriors and defend the pack with her and Asha...this would be perfect! Maybe Terrasa could help.

"Perhaps you would like to follow the path of the warrior here, as I have" She said. "You are accepted. I will put you in a general rank for now, until you get settled in and decide what path you would like to take. Welcome to Aniwaya."

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.