[html]

occ:
OOC Name: Mariana

Preferred method of contact: e-mail

Character Name: Claire

Character Age: 1 year (12 months)

Character Gender: female

Regular Wolf or Luperci: Luperci Orto

How did you hear about 'Souls?: my sis (Marina) told me about and made me so curious about that I couldn't help myself entering this amazing game.

Claire opened her eyes and blinked twice. Another sunny day. Great.

She looked around. All seemed normal and peaceful: the tree next to her had some chirping birds, the flowers in the bushes were blooming, and she could hear the river flowing somewhere behind her. A paradise at first sight. But not quite for her.

She was starving. And feeling lonelier than ever.

Claire worried so much about her mom and the others. 'How are they? Are they doing well? Do they need me?' were her most common thoughts. And she was counting on her brother’s companion, but he hadn’t shown his weirdo face on her dreams since the last fool moon.

The female yawned and stretched her front legs, making up her mind about looking for a pack to join in. A place where she could be accepted, and treated as an equal. And after, she could bring her mother and all the others to her new home, and with that save them.

That was her main goal.

But first, she had to find a proper pack. And deep inside she knew it wouldn’t be easy.

Claire took a deep breath, hunted a small lemming to satisfy her hunger, and started wandering through the woods.

And days passed.

Claire didn’t count it, to make it at least a bit easier to bear, but she knew she was walking during a long time because the leaves all around her started changing, first from tiny little needles to greater heart and drop-shapes, and after from green to brown. When they started falling and making a funny carpet, she couldn’t help herself jumping in those little piles of fallen leaves, it was delicious. But nothing that could make her turn aside her way.

During the travelling, the female found some small packs too, but none of those interested her, and she passed them by almost without being noticed. She was still waiting for her brother’s guidance. He’d said something about her waiting until his next appearance to choose a new pack, but she hadn’t got that patience. She had to start that journey to maintain her sanity and her focus.

At one night, Claire finally saw him, and after a brief argument about trusting on one’s siblings, he told her where to go in order to find a proper pack. When she asked where she could find him – after all, she wanted so badly to see him in real life -, a clumsy rabbit jumped on her belly and woke her up. Luckily it was fast enough to disappear behind a bush within seconds, because she would teach it in the hardest way not to ever again wake the others up. Especially at those family meeting’s nights.

The female sighed, and rested her head on her paws, falling asleep with a warming sensation of hope.
The next days she spent following all the tracks her brother gave, and getting lost once in while.

The snow began to cover all the landscape with its white blanket, so Claire was forced to slow down and protect herself from the storms inside improvised shelters – a cave or a hole dug by her.

When all that ice started melting, she decided to travel in high speed, due her impatience, only stopping to eat when she couldn’t stand the hunger anymore. And was in the middle of a cloudy day that she saw a tiny swinging light, amongst some constructions. It was exactly as her brother described. She smiled. “At last…!”

With her heart beating fast, she ran towards that village, until she reached its borders. Fine. Now what could she do? She had never moved, and didn’t know how to present herself in a friendly way, neither knew to whom she should speak in order to request a place in it. So she waited, thinking and walking slowly near some corn crops, expecting somebody to see her.

[/html]
[html]
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... -mamba.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: Hi, sis! Welcome!
W.C.: +800

Catherine was bored to death. Scouting out the boarders had become a boring - almost annoying - routine, and she could feel that Bluma - her cream and chocolate brown mare she was riding -, Saw - her black mamba Spirit Guide, coiled around her shaggy neck as a scarf - and Seymour - her peregrine falcon, sitting in her leather-covered shoulder - seemed to be bored as well.

The sun couldn't toast the top of her head because of the spare clouds that covered the sun, but Bluma was sweating. After all, it was noon, and the air was dry and hot. A little more, and she knew a fire would start somewhere. The grayish woman sighed of boredom, of fatigue, of heat, of disbelief of such a stupid rotine.

Only then she noticed she had already covered all the boarders, and now they could go after any message that needed to be delivered. It was also part of her duties, and it only made her day last longer. In a very boresom way.

She gave a tender, lazy kick in Bluma's tighs, and it fastened the pace as she made the horse turn around, going deeper into the tribelands. It was a forced trotte, as if the big creature wasn't tired or bored enough to try to make the day smaller. Catherine had a short discussion with herself, and then turned Bluma's course to somewhere else. That poor thing had worked too long. It needed a treat. The corns were finally getting ripe, and some could already be harvested.

As they drew closer and closer to the crop fields, the scent of wet earth and of moisture got stronger, and it seemed to encourage the three animals - well, two and a half - as that meant vegetables for Bluma, and seed meant rats, and it meant meat for Seymour. The bird of prey took flight, going ahead. Bluma quickened the pace for a more willing, eager trotte, almost getting into a gallope. "That's very nice, Cath." Saw's hissy, pitch voice scaped out of his pitch black mouth. She smiled, happy that her good action had been recognized.

The green fields were already in her limited sight. But, also, something else got in her view. Something that shouldn't hbe there. A white shape near the grown plants and, as they got closer, she found there the creature was another wolf. A female, by her scent that had been disguised by the one of the fields. A loner. A trespasser.

The femme's hand reached to the spear tied in the saddle of the mare. She got it off, getting ready if the she wolf came to be aggressive, which she doubted. Trespasser wolves weren't aggressive inside tribelands and to members of the very tribe. Even more if it was riding a giant creature as Bluma and holding a weapon.

She looked with narrowed eyes as she noticed the female had light yellow stripes. It reminded too badly of her owns. Well, maybe something they had in common.

"Ahoy, there! Yes, you!" She yelled, finally pulling the halter's rope for Bluma to stop. It whinned and broke off, nearly getting into the hind legs. Her wide chocolate eyes looked frightened to the wolf below. Catherine didn't dismount, as it gave her a more dominant stance.

The female looked at her with wide, startled eyes. One of it was a light green and the other was gray. It was time for Catherine's eyes get wide with shock. Her own eyes were green - a deep, emerald green, but still - and the other was gray - blind because of a deep wound, left as a scar. Could they get more alike?

She quickly recomposed her expression into a poker face, except by slightly narrowed eyes. "What are you doing here, in this lands? Why did you trespassed the boarders?" She asked, demanding, but then wondered if the female hadn't got lost. When she got there herself, she had thought that the fence was just a lost human remainer, much like anything else they left in those lands. "What is your name?" She asked, even more demanding. At least that the girl should answer that.

Saw hissed lowly, his black tongue coming in and out of his mouth quickly, in a frantic speed. Tasting the air. "She has an odd scent. It has a very weird note in it. Something... surreal." He whispered to her. She gave him a disbelief glare, and he looked away, his bright yellow eyes rolling and looking away. "It does smell weird." He said, moody. As usual.

She looked inside the light green and gray eyes of the female, waiting for answers. Well, at least she had done something good to break the routine. And, besides that, she even found a lost loner, wandering around. How she didn't scented the female before, she couldn't know. Maybe she got too absent-minded for a while. Yes, maybe that.

[/html]
[html]

ooc: --

Claire took another step forward, slowly, beginning to doubt somebody would appear there. And suddenly, a noise. The long growing plants moved, and a big shape appeared in its middle. A horse, and a she wolf in it. Claire’s eyes widened: the stranger was in that form. The forbidden one. How could she...?

The strange female seemed surprised too. Her eyes were tight as she stared her.
Claire stood still. What could she do? Had she to wait until the woman address her so then she could speak?

Claire waited, just staring the figure that said something and approached, now with wide eyes. When the white female opened her mouth to ask some guidance, she noticed that they had two things in common: the back stripes and the eyes. And that made her feel strangely safe.

The stranger asked her name, with a demanding but yet soft voice. Claire listened the black shape in the stranger’s neck hiss, and shivered. Was it a snake? Gross!

“I’m Claire, and I need a home. Can you please help me?” the white female asked, with the softest voice she could make, staring back at the other’s eyes, almost pleading, and trying to avoid the black hissing snake. She’d never liked that kind of animals. They had always meant danger, disease, death. And of that she was full of.

[/html]
[html]
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... -mamba.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: ... why didn't you answer me...? ~mimimi~

Catherine looked with warm eyes at her, but also noticed that her eyes moved with disgust to Saw. She couldn't blame that stranger. Snakes were dangerous, but not Saw. He never harmed a fly, but rather liked to threaten the others a little bit.

She smiled tenderly at the female, and finally dismouted, placing the spear in the saddle again, knowing she wasn't going to need it. Bluma snorted and lowered her head, getting an edible corn that had fell from some of the crops around them. She was curious. "Why didn't you waited in the boarders, then? A howl would be enough to call one of us. Remember that the next time you get near the boarders of a packland." She said, more like a tip than a scowl, her voice soft and calm, warm by nature.

But then, her smile grew a bit wider. "So, Claire, you mean you want ot join the tribe?" She asked, taking her question for a home as a request for joining. It felt good, to have a new face in the tribe. Especially someone that looked so much like her. It seemed to make the loner more friendly.

[/html]
[html]

ooc: sorry sis x3 but I'm really amused you used me to achieve your goal without telling me! u.ú I'll only forgive you because your're my beloved little sis. And only for this time, ok? unf

oh, and I really want to know when I have to speak to the tribe's chief, admin, or something like that. I'm trusting on you ok?

When the female smiled at her and dismounted, Claire smiled too. Yes, she was safe there, and luckily had encountered a friendly member. She nodded at the stranger’s advice, writing down it on her memory.

"Yes, please.” she answered, hopefully, and suddenly something popped up in her mind “Is that you I have to talk to in order to join in?” . Could it be? ‘Yes, maybe’ she answered silently her question ‘why not? Encountering the chief of the tribe isn’t so impossible’, but then, other little voice answered ‘yes, it’s almost impossible.’

Seeing that her mind’s arguing wasn't leading her to any place, Claire shook her head and focused on that moment, getting near the stranger, trying not to pay attention at that bad feeling that form she was caused on her. The white female wanted so badly to ask why was the other on that form, and what have she done in order to the others allow her to do it, but decided to do first things first.
“And what’s your name?”

The horse ate the corn with satisfaction, and the snake put her black tongue out of his mouth again, as Claire waited patiently the answer.

[/html]
[html]
ooc: ... *blue* sorry for that... Well, we could call him/her now^^ Just go in "Edit" in your first post and put, in the

Catherine noticed her nod at her advise, and her smile got even more tender. She felt a warm wave crush her when the girl consented that she was really joinning. Wow, it was really a coincidence that they were so alike, and they would get even more, belonging to the same tribe.

Her smile grew eager and excited, but soon faded as she asked if it was her she should talk to. A giggle. "Well, not really. I'm just the scout here." She said, her voice gentle and warm, as usual. She then hummed a silent "Hmm", cupping a hand in her chin, thinking. "I should call for Dawali..." She thought out loud. Turning the head to the side, the grayish shewolf then filled her chest with air, her lungs full, and then let out a pitch, soprano howl scaped out of her mouth. A call.

When the air of her lungs ended, she stopped it, breathing normally. She knew someone would hear it. She then turned her good eye - the green one - to the female near her. A new smile. "I just called for someone of the leadership to assist here."

The female asked her name, and she smile grew more cute, contrasting on her adult face. "I'm Catherine." She answered, her voice even and warm, almost cheerful. Contrasting.

[/html]
[html]

ooc: thankss! :3 now, let's wait. And go RP'ing. It's soo funny \o/

Claire listened the howl, with curiosity on her eyes. She had never listened one so strong like this, and asked herself if one day she would be able to do such an amazing thing. She hoped so.

“Well, nice to meet you, Catherine. I think we’ll be great friends.” The white female said, smiling with a shining eye. She knew that introducing words were a bit old fashioned, but she could think about nothing better to say at that moment.

A hot and wet wind blew through them, making the top of the corn crop wave, as the females’ fur.
“And now, we have to wait, hm… here?” Claire was almost sure about the answer, but she wanted to listen that words from Catherine. She was so excited to finally know her home that she couldn’t barely keep her tail from wagging joyfully, and the words inside her mouth.

“Ahm… why are you…?”

Suddenly Claire stopped the question and shut her mouth up, her smile faded, and her good eye rolled to the ground. ‘Focus, Claire, focus. You don’t know yet if it’s allowed to talk about this, and barely know her.’ Although she could feel the friendly and warm aura between them both – which was a very good thing indeed -, she didn’t know how far she was allowed to go at that first meeting. She knew her enormous curiosity would get her in trouble someday. And wouldn’t let it be this time, now that all the things seemed so well.

The white wolf looked from the corner of her good eye to Catherine, who was with her mouth opened, seeming to ask what she was about to say, and decided to change quickly the subject.

“Ah, is that possible… not to be… accepted?” her voice sounded a bit shy and fearful, as she rose her eye to stare the grayish female next to her.

[/html]
[html]

Welcome, Mariana Smile
Word count: 465

He'd been heading for the stables with the intention of looking up on the younger horses that were born around wintertime. They still had lots of training to do before they could be ready for use, but he was hoping they would perhaps be fit for starting with riding sometime soon. In particular, he wanted to see if any of the younger members of the tribe had an interest in the foals. Nothing was better than to create a relationship that could last as long as possible, and a young owner was ideal. Though, before he was halfway there a familiar voice broke through the silence around him, and as a response he headed in that direction instead. During a day he could be called for several purposes, although when Catherine, their main scout, called for him, the purpose could be only one of a few selected ones. Either she had a message for him, some news of some sort, or shes had run into a fresh face. Anticipation lifted his mood as his two legs carried him towards the place he estimated his main scout was waiting.

Some time was spent walking, but as he grew closer he recognized the female's scent, accompanied by another female's scent. Soon he could see two shapes, and as he finally approached them he noticed their striking similarities. It was as if the stranger was a lighter version of Catherine, but without the red furs, and with yellowish stripes instead. Not to mention the similarities when it came to their eyesight. It was fascinating, but the male dropped that thought and decided on focusing on the task at hand. Nodding to the stranger, with a polite smile on his lips, he turned his gaze to the female scout with the gray stripes. "Another newcomer, Catherine?" She was a quick one to pick them up, that one. Turning to the stranger, he greeted her as he usually greeted people: it was something between a nod and a bow, like a long and deep nod with his head, keeping it in that position for a moment. Turning his face up again, he introduced himself properly. "Hello, stranger. My name is Dawali Amara, and I'm the chief of this tribe, AniWaya." He was likely a sight, with his short mane, decorated with feathers and small colorful beads, and the belt around his waist which held his pouch of herbs. His species was not among the more common either, and so far Dawali had not met another red wolf anywhere in these lands, except his own daughter, of course. Maintaining his smile towards the newcomer, Dawali hoped this one would be as great an asset as Catherine had proved to be so far. It wasn't an unnatural thought, with all their similarities.

Awesome sexy table and avatar by Kat! Big Grin

[/html]
[html]
ooc: --

Catherine couldn't find a way to make her smile get wider. "I really hope so, Claire." She said, glad to know that that stranger was also interesting in a friendly relationship. After all, she knew that they similarities would make them as close as they could be. With time, of course. She could see them sitting around the Great Fire, eating during a festival, the girl already bent in, with feathers and other decorations, her Spirit Guide besides her, the two femmes laughing and chattering about inside jokes. It made her happy.

The female asked where to wait, and that suprised the grayish female for a second, and she giggled lightly. "Don't worry, it won't take very long." She answered, but she really couldn't know that. But Dawali couldn't be that far. She couldn't help noticing the wagging tail of the loner. She laughed inside with the irony. Her tail was wagging as well.

She twisted around a small amount of her reddish brown mane with her forefinger, waiting, thinking of her imagination scene in her head when the female started asking something. She had been so absent-minded that she scaped out a low "hm?!" with the surprise, and waited for the girl to continue. She didn't, shuting up all of a sudden. Odd... "What is it?" She asked, but the female said nothing. She shrugged and let it go.

But the girl seemed to try to change the subject, and the Waya Agateno didn't bother to ask why. Her question surprised her, her brows raising as her eyes widened for a few seconds. She didn't really know. Actually, she had never seen someone be rejected. "Ah... I--" -- but she couldn't continue. The familiar scent of the doctor called out her attention. And a happy smile flashed her face as she looked over the female.

Dawali's tall shape shown up, completing the scenery. In a certain way, if someone else just looked at that scene, it would be just a bunch of freaks. Of course, they were odd creatures. Catherine and Claire with their odd colorings and stripes, and Dawali, member of a species that was quite hard to find walking around the places, and both the AniWayans with acessories in the manes, mostly the she wolf, with a living snake around her neck. It surely wasn't a scene to see everyday.

In his scent, she found the note of the stables, and she found out where he was. The grayish femme smiled gladly when he spoke to her. "Yep." She said simply, answering him. He then presented himself to the light-colored female, and soemthing thrilled her. Chief? Well, that was odd... In her knowledge, she only knew him as the sub-leader, Ayegali being the Kalona. Though Ayegali hadn't been around, rather disappeared since... late winter? Her reddish brows furrowed together lightly, confused, but she kept her thoughts to herself. It shouldn't be her business.

[/html]
[html]

occ:
Haha, did you guys know that I wrote Claire thinking Dawali’s fur was different from everything she had ever seen before I read that it was so? Haha, that’s thought’s transmission. We are already connected ^~

Ok ok, I know today I’m a little too “wee \o/”. But playing souls do make me happy and thrilled. It’s going beyond I expected.

And I’m not a flatterer, sis! That’s the truth!

And thanks for the welcoming, Marit.

PS: when I first made Claire, I didn’t notice the great similarities between her and Catherine. Haha, that surprised me a bit too when sis noticed that and told me.

Claire saw Catherine’s smile suddenly get wider, as she listened something approaching beyond the green curtain that rose next to them, and craned her neck and ears, trying to see it, with narrowed eyes. And another different scent came to her nose. She had never used this ability too much, but since she had left her pack, it suddenly started being very useful.

A shape appeared between all that green: a two legged one. Another one. Claire shivered again, starting feeling kinda strange, being the only one there standing in four legs, and asking herself if in there they didn’t allow her normal form. ‘But if that was so, Catherine would have told me. I suppose.’ She answered in her mind, staring the male that approached.

His fur was different from everything she has seen until then. Ok, Catherine had too that strange red-brown longer fur at her head and back, contrasting with the body’s gray and white main fur, but the male’s was almost all red and brown, with a white belly. Very strange. And kinda beautiful.

The white female nodded back at him, listened in silence the brief conversation between them, and widened her eyes at that strange bowing the chief made to her. The chief. Bowing. To her. Yes, that was an odd scene, at least for her, who rose in a pack where the alpha would never put down her head to anyone, no matter what circumstance.
Claire giggled, cleaned her throat, and tried to smile back at him, making the best voice she was able to, staring at those smiling dark eyes.
“My pleasure. I’m Claire, and I want to join your tribe. There is something I must do in order to become a member?”

[/html]
[html]

Doing shorter posts so this thread can finish, I'm sure you're eager to post around anyway Smile

The femme was polite and seemed a bit baffled by his presence, probably given his position. Dawali was used to newcomers at first encounter behaving somewhat awkwardly or nervously around him, but most put such tendencies away after some time as a member. Smiling at her as she asked her question, Dawali knew that he did not have to go through the whole process - Catherine had likely asked her some key questions already. Hopefully this could be easily over with, so that the female might get settled in and find somewhere in the village to claim as her own. Nodding, he replied with a warm voice, glancing at Catherine when he mentioned her name. "Nice to meet you, Claire. I'm sure Catherine here has asked you most of the necessary things. Are there any particular skills you have, that we might benefit from?" It would be good if Claire might fit into some of the vacant worker areas right now. For every function in the tribe that went unfilled, he had to fill that position - and right now he was filling a lot of positions. It was good for him though, hindered him in thinking too much about things he would rather not think about. Subconsciously, his one hand reached to his lower back and scratched it a little, then rested there. The still healing scars tickled sometimes.

[/html]
[html]

occ:Haha, thanks, but you don’t need to, I’m having a good time with this one. Of course I want to do more, but for now it’s enough, so don’t hurry, unless you want to :3

Claire saw a glimpse of worrying in the chief’s eyes, but decided to maybe ask about it when she had more intimacy. Or at least when she became a real member of the tribe.

“Hm, yes, there’s something… different… I can do. Do you see this silver eye? With it, from times to times, I can see spirits, talk to them, and even ask them some favors if they’re willing to help. But I discovered this… gift… a short time ago, so I don’t have so much ability yet, and by the first - and last time until now - I tried to do such thing, the spirit almost threw me from a cliff because it wanted me to stay with it from all eternity as a payment for the favor made. So… hm… I’m kinda traumatized with it yet. But you can ask me to use when you want. And… I don’t know when they’ll appear again, neither if there’s a pattern, or a period it happens.” Claire smiled, a bit shy for her sudden enthusiasm. Her tail started waging again.

A little pain in the neck was bothering the white femme, for the other two were taller than her – at that form, at least -, so she waited, putting her head down, making a brief grimace. That made her remember something, and she rose quickly her head.

“Oh, and I can change to this form you are, too. But… if you don’t mind… I personally don’t like it. You know, family matters.”
And whined lowly, moving her neck back and forth, trying to soften the pain.

Family…

“Oh, and… hehe, one last thing… you can call me mad, but I have this brother too, you know, who shows up in my dreams during the full moon. And I talk to him, and he gives me good advices and guidance. He helped me to find this place. And… he’s… ah…” Claire thought a moment about telling them that great detail, but found that they would really call her mad for it, so decided not to tell them. Yet.

Another hot wet wind blew through them, as Claire waited, silent and nervously, some answer.

[/html]
[html]
ooc: well, well... I got entusiasmatic with the manga I'm reading, and forgot to reply... sis, you stepped in my turn! ~mimimi~ D8 Freaky Claire!
BIG! W.C.: +900!

Catherine was rather getting absent-minded as Dawali and Claire chatted. She even allowed her head to run slowly to the sky, watching the sparse but omnipresent grayish clouds. Soon, she would bet it would rain. She felt her hand hold her opposite elbow in her back, her normally relaxed stance.

But then, her dark ear flickered to the others as well as her good eye when the red wolf asked about her skills. Well, if she said something like tree-climbing skills, she would jump into a hug at her. It felt like two sisters, separated during birth. So odd...

No, nothing she expected - although she wasn't sure what o expect. Actually, nothing normal. She... saw spirits?! That was... surely not normal. Catherine was aware of the hissing snake in her neck, but Spirit Guides were different... right? Of course, Saw was a spirit, but - if he wanted - anyone could see him. No... it must be something... else. Something... supernatural. Hmm... She thought for a while, putting it together. She had already read about beings able to see spirits... what was the name again? Hmm... paranormal. She was... a paranormal?

Almost. Thrown. From. A. Cliff?!? Alright, that female was starting to get even more creepy than before. Could a spirit have such an influence in the... living world? The wolman glanced quickly to the snake around her neck. She could feel it if it moved. She could hear its voice. She could hold it, and it could squeeze her. But it wouldn't harm her. Never. As long as she knew, he was bonded to protect and guide the grayish woman for the rest of her life. Or... not? She felt a chill rush down her spine with the girl's sayings. It would sure be a long night...

The idea thrilled the grayish woman as much as her reptile friend, but she spoke she could change. At a shape like theirs. A Luperci, then! Her image of them twisted, the girl no longer into a wolf shape, but into a beautiful, slender woman, her yellowish mane growing down her back to her waist. Pretty. But it soon twisted again, the surroundings now full of white, ghosty, fog-looking shapes, laughing with the two females. Another chill, stronger.

Family matters? What did she meant with that? Didn't her parents allow her to use her bi-legged shape? Or would it be a pack tradition? Well, if she couldn't use it that much, she'd have some troubles to bend into the tribe. Most of the times, they would need the opposite thumbs for handcraft things, light a fire, build a house, tent, or whatever, riding the horses... Most of the traditions and activities in this tribe needed that form. But Catherine would be trying her best to help that newcomer. It would be good, for her to let go of that and enjoy the new life in here... She sighed, remembering she herself needed to pass through that. Forgeting her past with her mother, and her mother alone; her hated psicho father... her death... She felt tears building in the corner of her eyes, and she quickly wipped them off. In the begining, she would just collapse and shout wuith sadness. Now she could handle it better. So much better... But she had help. Remembering of whom was that help, actually made the water excess in her eyes sneak off, and she cleaned them up again.

She spoke of her brother, and this time, she had to turn around. She was her mother's only child. Ever. Well, one more difference. Nope. Actually, her mother told her that, when she was born... she had a sister. The poor thing came last, and couldn't bare the cold. So small, so weak... She died a few hours after being born, as her mother once told her. Well, an almost difference.

But the light female stopped, grimacing. Odd... As much as she said, he reminded a lot of a... Spirit Guide. Geez, that was getting quite uneasy for her. She glanced to the snake like saying "What do you make of that?!". The mamba just rolled the bright yellow eyes, as if saying "How should I know?! Ask her yourself!". Well, that snake was a really annoyance sometimes... But it was right. She should ask her. But not now. Not here. Another day, perhaps.

The wind blew, caring a summer essence in it. catherine knew that, even though it was annoying, the heat, she would miss it, when the cold, blunt, harsh wind of winter would blow again. But, of course, before it, it could come the mild, cool, rather refreshing breeze of autumn, bringing the brown and reddish leaves with it. She just loved it, more than the blazing summer, and the sugar-honey-honey breeze of the spring. Those were... fine.

She giggled, and unexpected action for the sudden silent that the wind brought. She looked back at them, eyes tender and warm, as of a loving sister for both of them. Right now, she felt like it. She always had that bond toward Dawali, more than justa friend, but not yet the romantic type of love. A sibling love. A love she never experienced. And that new girl, Claire. She felt like it, with all those outstanding common features... A relative for Catherine's eyes.

"Well... Your one odd being, aren't you?" She said, putting it so much like a joke, with a tender smile in her face, that the others just couldn't take it in the offensive way. She laughed again, calm and warm, like the wind that moved around them, twisting lightly her long mane. Trying to take off the sudden heavy atmosphere around.

[/html]
[html]

One more round and I think we can wrap it up Smile
Word count: 413

His gaze remained steady as the female explained her talents, even though her reply was like nothing he ever expected. These spirits she spoke of... they were wholly different than the spirits he knew. He knew of many spirits, and hers were of the malicious kind, the ones that cannot rest. Not the kind one offered sacrifices to. The kind of spirits he knew would not threaten or throw someone off a cliff. Of course, spirits could be malicious, that was why they strove to please them, but they couldn't do so in the physical world, not as directly as that. But they could bring bad luck and bad crops, indirect death and damage. He had much respect for spirits, but he had never heard of a talent such as hers. Personally he assumed it could, perhaps, be a burden. It couldn't be easy to be in contact with malicious spirits.

Claire went on to talk about her brother visiting her in her dreams, and while these were events that happened for real or only in her mentality, he did not know. He'd heard of dream speakers before, but as a mythical thing, and he had never directly spoken to someone who had contact with one. Nodding solemnly, he thought to himself that if anything, she was at least an addition to the spirituality in the tribe - many did not partake in his rituals at all. He wanted to see more spiritual commitment, and there was no doubt that Claire saw the impact the spiritual world could have on the physical world. When Catherine spoke up the male shot her a small smile, not certain what he thought of the situation or her comment. Claire might be peculiar, but she was certainly welcome in their tribe. She was polite and came across as trustworthy, and it seemed as if Catherine approved of her as well. Nothing was in the way of membership. Speaking kindly, and avoiding commenting on the abruptly stopped tale at the end of her explanation, the male smiled again. "I'm sure your skills will come in handy, Claire. Welcome among us. Perhaps Catherine could show you around the village and get you settled in?" He appreciated having members he could count on, and it was nice to know that Catherine or Ember or even Tayui or Hemming might willingly help a new member to settle in. In fact all of their members likely would, and it made him proud.

[/html]
[html]

occ:Sorry sis! I didn’t think about that when I posted… yes, now considering that’s a game, there’s turns, obviously. But yesterday… I don’t know, I just thought that was ok, since you haven’t replied…
Ok, now I know, I won’t do it anymore.

And yeah, Claire is a freak, as her brother and me as well. And for that I’m not ashamed, I’m almost glad, for we are at least different from the rest, and therefore, special ^~

Two questions for you guys:

1. My char can take part in more than one thread at the same time? (ok, that’s silly, and I think I already know the answer, but I want to be sure)

2. Why do you put “word count” in your thread? Is that so important…? (For what?)

Claire was so absorbed in her own matters that barely saw Catherine shed a few tears during her “presentation”, those quickly wiped off. But she saw when the grayish female turned the back to her. This time she had barely finished her last phrase, and looked to her new friend, concerned.

“What’s going on, Catherine? Is something I said troubling you…?” her voice broke off, and it sounded so low that she wasn’t sure if the other had listened to her.

But soon there was a growing shape of smile in the grayish femme’s face, and Claire could sense a warming wave of comfort there, amongst that entire heavy atmosphere that suddenly had formed around them. Was that all because of what she said, or it was influenced too by the heavy wet pre-storm climate that was surrounding all the area? She couldn’t answer that. And would make no efforts too. She had more important things to fulfill her mind, like Catherine’s commentary.

“Haha, I think so.” She replied, her laugh sounding more like a rough bark “And when I speak it aloud, it sounds like it’s not me. That’s really odd.”

And so she heard the so longed welcoming from the chief.

Claire’s smile got wider, and she couldn’t help some tears breaking off her good eye.

“Thanks! Oh my, thanks very much! I promise, I’ll not let you down, and I’ll make the best of me to reward you for this!”

At that moment, the sky seemed a bit less clouded, the plants greener, and the two Lupercis next to her even more beautiful.

Or that was only her infinite happiness?

[/html]
[html]
ooc: alright, so we are even^^ well... for the first question, it's mostly for just ending the thread, but, if you want to, it's fine too ^3^ And the second, it's because it's funny, and two, because it's for you to know how many words is written XD Besides, the AniWaya Season game has a requirement of writting... 3000 words ^^

P.S.: I'm in the 100ths of the Fruits Basket and starting to read Soul Eater. Its funny, but... rather too ecchi DX

Catherine looked with wide, surprised eyes to the light female, although only one could actually see her. Oh, her tears. She smiled, reassuring and calmingly to the girl. "I'm fine, sweetie. I mean it." She said, but her eyes still carried a trace of the deep sorrow of a few seasons ago.

Besides, everyone seemed to take her icebreaking attempt nicely, and she felt the air get more light, the warmth in it more realxing than suffocating.

And the sun seemed to light stronger through the gloomy grayish clouds as Dawali said the welcoming words. A flahs-back into the past, when it was Ember who was displaying her role, as she was like Claire, just blisssed out to have found a place to call home. A warm hill passed thorugh her body, as usual when someone joined in, but slightly stronger, because of all those similarities in that newcomer. Afterall, there was a brand new Itse around, and she needed instructions. Dawali spoke to her, and she gave him a humble smile. "Of course, Dawali. 'Be glad to." She said, and felt getting used to that shorted way of talking. And turned to Claire. "Welcome... to your new home." She told her, warm and tender.

[/html]
[html]

And we're done! To answer your questions:
1) you may have as many threads at once as you would like, as long as you are able to maintain them.
2) AniWaya has a word count per post game, where the poster recieves points given how many words are in their posts. We have two games, and you can read about both of them here! click
Marina knows everything about AniWaya, she'll probably be able to explain everything you might not understand. If there is anything you want to know, feel free to PM me Smile

Dawali pushed his thoughts on her peculiarity aside as soon as he heard Catherine agreeing to showing the femme around. It was all settled then! It was more than likely that Dawali would run into the female at any time after this encounter, and he could ask her about these strange talents then. For one it didn't suit the leader of the tribe to give in to curiosity at the first encounter, but most of all he reckoned the femme was eager to settle in and find a place of her own. Most of the newcomers that came to his borders had traveled for some time, and he was sure this one was no exception. Smiling, he turned to Catherine and thanked her, and bid her farewell both at the same time. "Thank you, Catherine" He gave her his usual greeting nod, before turning to Claire once more, presenting the same gesture. "Welcome, again." Then, as quickly as he had come, he turned and left, eager to return to his duties. It wasn't the fact that he didn't like being social, he just had a lot of things that had to be done. So many duties, so little time.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.