Findings on the Beast's grin Peninsula
Revian let out a sputtered sigh of Relief: He made it to land. Of course, he had no idea where he was, or if he could ever stand back up again. He just saw wave after wave carry his little boat back out to sea. He did not know if he was delirious, but the boat seemed to wave at him before it disappear from his view. He Twitched when the sun rose over one of the rocks, so he turned his head and passed out into a coma, waiting for someone to find him.
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-1.png); width: 500px; height: 412px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 95px; width: 260px; height: 280px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

*this is Katie shutting up because she was wrong. heh..* Word count: 369, worth 2 pts.

Let me show you the wonders of life

Hanna was wandering to the north of her new home. She'd been accepted as Itse, which she'd been told at some point was the general acceptance rank. Her head was still spinning at the amount of information she'd been given, and it wasn't even that much. A pang of guilty conscience struck through her. She shouldn't be out exploring already. She should be speaking to her pack mates, learning all there was to know about AniWaya, building a house, helping with the chores. But she was here, now, not there, and there was no rule barring her from taking time to integrate herself after being dependent on herself for so long.

Her feet found the Bay, her eyes sought the horizon. The water was so beautiful, she couldn't help but stare. After some moments had passed, Hanna continued on, her feet in the squishy wet sand, to the point where the Beast's Grin doubled back on itself, making the shape of jaws that earned it its name. Here she paused again, gazing out over the narrow strip of land to see... an anomaly. Something was there that was neither sand nor rock nor sea.

Hanna made her way over to the shape, slowly and cautiously at first, then faster when she realized that it was a werewolf. Had he been swimming and gotten hurt? Where had he come from? It was as though the water had chewed him up and spit him out; his fur smelled only of fish and seawater. There was no boat that she could see, but he was largely dry so he must have floated in somehow. His leg was obviously broken, but Hanna had nothing with her to set it; she had for once left her bags in the safety of the packlands. It would hurt him, but she had to get him back to the packlands, to help and to her supplies.

Placing her hands on his shoulders, Hanna shook the man, trying to rouse him from his doubtless pain-related slumber. As she did, she addressed him under her breath, softly and soothingly, avoiding saying anything that might upset him. "Come on, time to wake up. I need to get you some help."

[/html]
Revian grunted a little, and moved his tail sluggishly back and forth. He slowly opened one eye to a sapid voice. He tried to speak back to this angelic intervention, but he only made a muffled grumble. Revian attempted to pull himself up, but only succeeded in driving the rocks of the beach further into his emaciated form. He yelped in pain and dropped back down the inch or so he had risen. Before he passed out again, he saw the tip of a black tail.
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-1.png); width: 500px; height: 412px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 95px; width: 260px; height: 280px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

I kinda power-played at the end, but since he's unconscious..

Aforementioned black tail tip swatted the air mercilessly, first in elation, then in frustration, as the stranger levered himself a few inches from the ground, only to subside with a yelp. Hanna nearly pulled her hair in her stress. This man needed medical care, but he didn't even have the energy to pick himself up. Well, Hanna had always been a strong woman; she'd just do most of the work.

Hanna knelt down and carefully turned him over, then, grasping his good leg and one arm, bundled him up into a fireman's carry. Every bump would hurt, but it was the only thing she could think of. Luckily, Revian was shorter than the black-furred female; he fit rather easily against her neck and across her shoulders. Straightening up and adjusting his limp form for best balance, Hanna began the relatively short trip back to her packlands, her pace somewhere between a trot and a plodding walk.

[/html]
Reivan re-awoke after a few minutes of the bumpy trip to the packlands. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out this time. He breathed out a mild sigh, and hugged onto the Sapid figure as tightly as his one good arm would allow.
He lapsed back into unconsciousness after that brief, and soon found himself back on his old packlands...
He was out hunting again, and as always the males berated him on his small size and his odd fur color. So, he was forced to follow behind the hunting party. It was unusually dark for noon, especially out on the packed-ice of Greenland. Suddenly, blood was splattered across his face, and he heard a demonic "ROAR!", and turned tail to leave. Much to his terror, he was running towards the source of the earth quaking Roar, so he bolted to one side. But there was another, so he turned to find he was boxed in. He let out a whine and cowered there on the ice, the figures closing in upon him...
He awoke with a startled yelp, and a bolt. He panted heavily and seemed to find his voice right off "Water *Cough* p-please *Cough cough* ugh...." Revian went limp again and lapsed back into a peaceful, black void.
[html]

Sorry this took so long, hon. It's slightly ramble-y.
Word Count: 216 Worth 0 points.

He seemed to wake after a few moments, his grip tightening almost imperceptibly. Hanna didn't stop, barely slowed, but she was pleased that he didn't thrash about and make her task more difficult. She covered quite a bit more distance while the grey-furred wolf slept, her own thoughts on what all this man needed. He was, of course, her responsibility.

First order of business would be getting that leg splinted, preferably before he woke from unconsciousness. If he were awake when she yanked that leg back into alignment, or re-broke it to fix it, depending on how long it'd been broken, it would hurt him. Then again, if she needed to make an incision, she'd want him awake to make sure there were no horrible effects from the morphine she'd give him. It appeared that she'd just have to wait till she got back to see.

After that would be water and food... She stumbled then as the man yelped and squirmed, knocking her temporarily off-balance, then halted. I'll get you some water in just a moment, hon, I promise. He subsided, and she went on, going quicker than she had before in her haste to get him to water. From now on, she swore to herself, I'll carry a flagon of water on my belt.

[/html]
Revian was only simi-conscious by the time it was nightfall. He was clinging for dear life to whatever Divine savior was holding him. He opened an eye to rolling fields of lengthy green grass. He moved his cracked lips into a very thin smile: he was getting closer to some help. His only peradventure: There still appeared to be no water, anywhere. He did notice, however, the weight of his crossbow, quiver and tackle box was making him slip. He spoke, with a little more success this time, managing , “The weight auf my ee-hip-munt i-ss making meh sleep”. Acting quickly, he tried to adjust his tail to balance better, but only succeeded in moving himself lower on the figure’s back. “Nuuu…” He trailed off before slipping back into the inky blackness that was his coma, and subsequently slipping off of the figure’s back, to land on his still-fluffy tail and tail ring. He gritted his teeth at the rough landing, but felt no more pain. He then peacefully let his limbs fall back down, limp.
OOC: Claire, I don't mind if you join after I post.

Hanna had steadily been losing her grip on the man and she knew it. She was trying her best to keep ahold of him, but as he so astutely mentioned, his equipment was heavy, perhaps heavier than the unconscious male himself. His limp form slid suddenly from her shoulders and she only barely twisted around to catch him enough to keep him from serious harm.

Slumping to the ground, Hanna admitted defeat - for the moment. All she needed was someone to carry his belongings, and then she could get him the rest of the way to the packlands. They were within sight of the fields, but Hanna knew that if she didn't find some other way to get his stuff there, she risked really hurting her ward and herself.

Tipping her head back, Hanna loosed a quick call to whoever was closest to the fields to please come assist her, and quickly, please. Then she arched to pop her back and swiveled her head to do the same thing to her neck. Meanwhile, she took a quick inventory of what the man actually had with him. Hmm.. a crossbow and bolts for it, and an odd box that, when opened, contained little things with sharp barbs in them. She'd have to ask what that was for when he came to.
[html]

occ: Sorry for the delay!! <3

I just didn't have time to reply earlier, because yesterday was my birthday, and today my cousin went home (she lives in another city) so I went to the bus station to say goodbye

W.C: 322

Claire walked, light-hearted, trough that still unknown part of AniWaya’s territory. She smiled, pacing on the wet sand: it was really beautiful, except by the eerie shape that named the area, far ahead.

By her side, was the sea, roaring, peaceful and beautiful, in its never-ending dance. She had never seen the sea in a warm area, and could never imagine that would be even more stunning than the sea she saw once, when her pack had to move in order to feed all the members, trough a hard and unmerciful winter.

Suddenly, a call. An emergency one – at least that’s what Claire supposed.

Without thinking twice, the white wolf darted to the source of the call, not too far away.

The beach, the rocks, the little animals that stared with curiosity, all became a blur, gradually shortening their sizes behind the small and fast femme.

Sinking her yellowish paws in the unstable sand, and after in the fresh ground, Claire went to the fields in few minutes, and slowed her pace, trying to find the one who called.

It not lasted long, although she didn’t have a perfect and sharp vision – after all she only could count on her right good eye -, she sniffed the two different scents a few yards ahead, and approached them, with caution and a pounding heart, not only because of the race, but also because of the deep grey wolf that was laying on the ground, fainted, thin and with a dull fur. Without a doubt he was the reason why the other had called for help.

“My god!!”, Claire whinned, under her breath, wide-eyed “What happened?? Is there something I can do to help??”

The white femme stared firmly in the dark brown wolf’s eyes, and waited, nervously, and even with the sun warming her back, feeling kinda cold. She’d never liked to see those scenes, and she knew she would do anything to help that poor soul.

[/html]
OOC: Revian told me we could go a couple rounds between us since he's unconscious. Smile I'm sorry for the quality of this, I'm just tired and stressed and my muse is screaming at me.

IC: It seemed like Hanna waited a long time for someone to come to her aid. She began to wonder if anyone had actually heard her. Thankfully someone did hear her cry and came to her and the male's rescue. A white wolf with yellowed ears and paws was nearing them, and as she stopped, Hanna heard her ask what had happened. "Only the male himself knows that, Miss. I found him, unconscious, up at the Peninsula. I've carried him and his belongings this far, but.."

She trailed off and stood, her tail making undulations behind her. She was glad someone had responded to her so quickly, and she wanted to talk to her, but Hanna knew she needed to get her ward back to the packland, where she could get some water into him and hopefully wake him up after setting his broken leg. She separated his belongings from his body and then hoisted him to her shoulders again.

"I would be very grateful, Miss, if you'd carry that box and the quiver and the crossbow. They're nearly heavier than he is, and I just can't carry it all. I'm going to take him into the village to take care of his injuries and get him nursed back to health."
[html]

occ: Ok then! And I only forgive you if you forgive me for my delay. Heheh my college’s duties are getting harder and more complicate than I could imagine… D:

W.C: 313

Claire was all ears for what the other was saying, and nodded from times to times. She could see that the dark brown female was somehow happy despite of the gravity of the whole situation, and a warm feeling spread though her tightened chest as she suppose that it could be so because of her appearing to help. She always felt good in helping the others.

“Ok then.” Claire agreed, nodding again. Her good green eye rolled to the stranger’s belongings, laid on the ground, as she thought how would she carry them. After all she only had one mouth, and those things were too much and too big to be carried that way.

Claire raised her gaze to the other femme, watching she put the fainted one on her shoulders, and dropped it a few seconds after, shaking her head. No, she wouldn’t do that. Not at that moment. She wasn’t ready.
Claire took a deep breath, approached the quiver, bended her front legs, and put her paw below the leather strip, raising and passing it trough her neck and her right shoulder. She straightened herself and made a quick movement that made the cylindrical thing rise, turn and land on her back, without dropping any of the arrows. She smiled a bit, proud with herself.

When the small femme lowered herself again to pick up the wooden crossbow, she felt something slipping down her back. “Shit” she spit out, watching all the arrows falling on the ground. She heard a giggle, but didn’t raise her head: she was too ashamed of being show-off for nothing. And on that kind of situation.

“Er… could you help me picking up this f…” suddenly she trailed off. That wasn’t the moment of swearing. At least not in front of someone she’d just met. “Sorry, the arrows, and putting them on the quiver, please?”

[/html]
OOC: just a couple more posts, maybe Claire, me, Rev, done?

IC:

Hanna let a giggle slip as the arrows fell to the ground, then clasped her hands to her mouth, for it had not been her intention to laugh, and certainly not to make fun of her helper. It was only that she could remember similar situations where her eagerness to assist ended up making more of a problem. Most times Hanna was too strong-willed to ask for help when she did screw up, though, so Claire had that on her.

Levering Revian to the ground once more, Hanna gathered the arrows and put them back in the quiver, then held the crossbow out so she could take it in her teeth. When she had, Hanna took Revian back up on her shoulders, then carefully stooped to grab the tacklebox. She turned to Claire. "Ready when you are." She indicated a southerly course that would intersect one of the smaller streams that ran through the northern part of the area, then set off on it, moving as quickly and smoothly as she could.
[html]

ooc: sorry for the delay! D: I just couldn't find enough time and strenght to reply it during the week: my college and work are killing me x.x

so thanks god for the weekends! x3

W.C.: 220

“Oh thank you, miss!” Claire spoke sincerely, raising her gaze from the ground to the other femme. The small white wolf thought the other would laugh out loud at her face, but instead of that, she caught a glimpse of understanding on the other’s pale blue eyes, and that made her feel a lot better.

The deep brown and black femme started walking, and Claire followed, slowly but firmly, through the green carpet’s fields, until the vegetation grew lower and they could see the river flowing at their side: the source of the peaceful sound she could hear altogether the others from the crops and sky.

All that things put together gave the white femme new energies, and she wondered about asking her colleague to walk a bit faster, but ended up deciding to keep herself quiet: she knew she would need that energy during their walk, to keep on carrying that really heavy stuff – after all she didn’t know where they were going, and if that place was far or not.

And suddenly, that popped up on her mind, and Claire raised her head to stare the other, that kept walking smoothly and silent at her side, carrying the fainted deep grey wolf on her shoulders:

“What village we’re going? And pardon my rudeness… My name is Claire. You are...?”

[/html]
OOC: I figured that I should post here to keep myself from being booted out ^^;
anyway...
IC:

[b] " I am Revian. Revian Deschain" He spoke with confidence. from the back of the brown female "Pr-pray tell who both of you are" He looked back, and saw a fluffy white female. He turned an odd shade of blue outwardly, but was blushing very deeply under his fur.

He moved his tail again, and let out a sigh of relief: His tail-ring was still there.
[html]

TJ, go ahead and set up your joiner in the AniWaya forum, and we'll wrap this up after 1 post by Claire and 1 by you.
Word Count: 309. Worth 2 points.

Claire fell into step beside Hanna, performing the task that Hanna had set her wonderfully, for a fair stretch of land. Hanna knew they were getting closer; she could faintly hear the water's song ahead of them. Finally the white femme spoke, breaking the stillness, and asked where they were going, tacking on an introduction at the end of her query.

"I'm Hanna, newly accepted into AniWaya. Pleased to meet you, Claire. To answer your question, I recalled passing a stream as I went north, and that is my destination, and then on to the village. I need Dawali's help." She hoped the Kalona would let her keep the man near till he was healed and had woken and could make a conscious decision to stay with or leave the tribe.

Either way, she was responsible for the man's life now and was duty-bound to care for him until he could care for himself. Within moments the trio came to one of the cross-streams from the Mersey River, and Hanna let the box drop to the ground before shifting the man into such a position as she could lay him into the cool waters. She didn't quite get him in the water itself, however, for the man spoke coherently and she nearly dropped him.

"You're awake?! I'm Hanna, a medic, and a member of a nearby pack, AniWaya. How do you feel?" At this, she lowered him to the ground, angled so he could drink from the water if he so wished. Afterward, she would call for Dawali's medical assistance, and they would get his broken leg set and check for other injuries. Hanna figured, however, that barring head or torso injuries, the man would heal admirably after a couple good meals and some fresh water in his system. How long had he been laying on that shore, anyway?

[/html]