Then I stole me a horse and rode it 'round
[html]

Leroy!

Maybe he need a cowboy hat, the lanky hybrid though as he looked down at the book. The pages were worn and tattered at the edges, and a faded yellow color. But all books seemed to be as such, he didn’t really know that at one time they were a soft texture and a snow white color. He looked at the picture on the page, a whip in the human hands and a stallion on the other end of the lead he held. The two stood in a ring, not unlike the one that sat among the stables. It was the whip that agitated him, even more then the hat the male human wore. They all seemed to wear one, but the wolf found that he worked well with the large beasts without the ten-gallon hat, and without the whip for that matter.

Heath morte dre Soul sat on the fence, his back to the world that lived outside of the new world he had entered a few weeks prior. Eyes on the horses that prowled the long sweet grasses, they were few and hardly a herd but Heath felt them as family. This was a new place, among the hoofed creatures that took quarters in the stables. The male found that he would rather sleep among straw then in the dug out dens or caves his species was used to. There was only one that could draw him out of this world; it was why he had strung the wind chime by the door that led to the small loft tucked above the horses keep. It was his place, but only because no one else had wanted to claim it or even bother to find it.

Closing the book, Heath let out a whistle. High and ending low, the call went out to the mare that had claimed him. Heath took no ownership to the mare, but she had found him as her own possession. Lumière heard his plea, as he was sure she thought of it, and graciously trotted to him. The other took no notice, the stallion that Haven kept, but seemed to find the mare’s company pleasant and even enjoyable. Dark eyes looked at him, and her long nose moved under his dark hued paw. He didn’t need a whip, for a horse that found no fear in the presence of a wolf or yote was tame enough.

400+

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
set on the 27?

Leroy was making his normal rounds on south side of the packlands, the black and white hybird had gotten more into his duties then ever with Svara gone. Hunting here and there along with searching out the newcomers and finding out what it is they can do, what jobs will be suit them here. Hell maybe Leroy was trying to make up for Firefly and Svara leaving by getting the rest closer together. Either way this ass hole of a man was holding the pack and its members in interest.

Trotting Leroy's ear gave a small flicker, breathing the sweet scent of their home was nice in his lungs-though it also carried a slight chill from the rain- as the male let air leave with a slow breath. Today Leroy's body urged to be in his halfing form, it has been so long since he has used it that it sent sweet pleasure into his muscles. Rotateing his shoulder the husky let his curly tail sit high behind him in its normal spot, ruby eyes looked out towards the stables that he hasn't yet poked around.

The Marquis moved forward with smooth movements as his large paws pressed into the wet ground. It didn't take any time at all before the large ranch came into the man sights, pausing for a moment he let himself look over everything that was before him. Sniffing, the air brought many different smells that are used on a ranch. Brows pushed together as his eyes looked over some of the horses, he was not a fan and so Leroy wouldn't get to close. Though eating one isn't past him. Walking around the black and white male stoped once he seen his packmate, whom seemed to be petting one of the horses. Ignoreing the strangeness Leroy spoke out to the man with a smooth voice, he wasn't going to startle the animal so close to him.
" It would appear they've taken to you."

[/html]
[html]

When he looked at her, watching the mare with a calm head that male remembered the day that they met. It was the day she had claimed him as her own, and it was a day that he had been littered with open wounds. The blood had not phased the beast, and she accepted him anyways. Her dark face moved into his hand, asking for him to scratch her nose.

A voice broke the hold his memories had on his thoughts, removing him and bringing him back to the world. Turning his head Heath looked to find another male standing beyond the fence. Gold eye took in the sight of him, and though it brought him no fear Heath noticed the impressive size and obvious strength the gods had graced upon this stranger. “I guess so.” The lower ranking male spoke, though there was no question in his voice. His own mare surly did, and Haven’s stallion didn’t seem to mind him.

Heath climbed off of the fence, feel the black eyes of the mare on his back as he left her in the gated pasture. “Are you not a fan?” Heath question noting the look on his face and way he kept so far.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ugh i fail ;-;

Watching the male and the horses that moved around in the stables Leroy slowly lowered himself to sit, curly tail rested calmy behind him while the hybird's rose colored eyes looked over everything. Horses were ok to watch but it always seemed that they just don't like him, and now he just doesn't to get close anymore. Though Leroy never did ride them he did get stomped at when he was in lupus form, that was too close for him.

Ears turned at the male's voice as he climbed off the fence, his question made Leroy's eyes shift to the mare behind Heath then to the male himself."I wouldn't entirely say that, most just don't like me so I usually put space." Leroy's voice was smooth and calm as he took in another breath of air before moving almost to the man's side, with a fence he didn't feel that bad though he would be surpirsed if they glare at him. The horses that is. " A few have tried to stomp me before, anyway I'm Leroy." Looking up at the male Leroy gave he a small simple smile before looking back out at the stables and fields.

[/html]
[html]

Heath approached the halfling with a few confident strides. With a keen smile he spoke, “Heath. I’m kind of new.” Of course the other male would know this, for Heath took his body language and scent as if the other was high in the ranks and held himself as so. The hybrid didn’t let that discourage him, and thought of no reason for them not to be friends. It did occur to him that one that could trust a horse might not be trustworthy themselves, but Heath had a certain attachment for them and would be ignorant to place such a thing on another.

Taking a moment to look the other male over Heath found strength and a wild power beneath the duel colored coat of the husky brute. Eye went to the mare that stood on the other side of the fence, and a crooked smile graced his scratched and scared face. “She’s a good horse, too wild for many of her kind. Yet she has no fear with our kind.” Heath spoke the truth. Even with blood on his body the mare had approached him, when others would have fled with wide eyes and speed.

[/html]
[html]
ugh i fail ;-;

Sitting beside the Heath Leroy was content, the man seemed like a good one indeed. Breathing in a relaxed manner the black and white male watched the animals that was in the stables, that roamed the feilds with contentment of their lives. Giving a small flicker of a ear from a buzzing bug Leroy looked back up at the brown patterned man, here in the packlands he was comfortable with his memebers."Nice to meet you Heath, every is new at some point"Leroy's deep voice was warm as he smiled, at moment one could call him a kind giant.

Red eyes watched him as he spoke about the horse that was at the fence, his dark ears listened about the way he spoke of her. Smiling Leroy wasn't able to fully understand how he felt, but to a degree he understood him. The way the horse accepted Heath was a comfort and yet made him unsure, that feeling he would be stomped at came back to him again. Curly tail wagging at a slow pace behind him, leroy spoke to him again in that deep, warm voice. "So whats her name? I mean if she has one.

[/html]
[html]

Once he had been weary about meeting new wolves, especially when he lacked a bottle of vodka to weight down his hand. But Leroy was quiet pleasant, and from what Heath could see a guy’s guy. It brought a small grin to his face. He needed friends, or he imagined it was natural to have them. Haven was a bud, and now he would hope to add Leroy to that list. The male looked fit and a good comrade to have on his side for a fight. Maybe they two could hunt, though the burly black and white dog-wolf seemed like he could take a buck own himself Heath would still enjoy the track and kill. “Are you one of the originals? The ones that found Ruri? He had wanted to meet those wolves quite sometime ago and yet had never gotten around to it. He had spent too much time getting into trouble.

Thoughts drifted from the hunt, and from Ruri to the mare. He dark face peered at the other hybrid, examining him as he did her. “She does. Feels right to call her something, and she answers to it when she wants.” She was fickle at times, but each time he whistled or called her name she heard him, though not always answering. Only if he sang, a sad low howl would she return to him with haste. But Heath was no singer, and so he suffered with an inconsistent return. “Lumière.” His French accent was prominent as he spoke her name. His Light trotted at the fence, as if begging to get closer to the stranger.

[/html]