walking back towards your house
[html]

OOC: Thanks Big Grin I don't think this one has a lot left. Could we have a follow-up thread, or maybe not that follow-up, after Urma's return from Inferni? ::Word Count:: 300+

Despite her obvious discomfort at being put in such a position, Urma nodded in agreement to not apologize any longer. She knew that she should start considering Crimson Dreams a home, unless she planned to hunt and sleep somewhere else altogether. It felt strange, returning to these lands to find she knew next to nothing about them anymore, to realize she had engulfed herself in knowledge of places she had gone through in her tireless attempts at locating Pilot. She realized that the knowledge of all those places would prove useful at some point, but she needed to re-accustom herself to the landscapes of her pack.

Although hungry, she was decided to let that wait. The thought of finally sleeping somewhere familiar and cosy washed over her, bringing sleepiness with it. She barely stifled a yawn as she tried to picture her den. That way she knew off by heart, even after so long. It was reassuring to know that by all means, it was still there. She rubbed her eyes to keep them awake, and said, "Thank you. I don't want to sound rude or like I don't appreciate all your effort... but I'm so tired. I'd like to rest for a bit. It's been a long way and there's not much will left in me. I have a lot of information to think about, but I'd much rather do it on a clear mind." Her tone had been apologetic, trying to explain to Savina that, had she felt any bit better, she would have loved staying with her dark friend a while longer. But even in this form, she didn't know for how long she could push her body's rapidly failing strength. She wanted to make sure she was safely in her den by the time her legs could no longer carry her. As such, she stood up, waiting for Savina before closing the small distance to where her den was.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ryban2.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

You're welcome ^^ Yeah, I'd be up for another thread! Smile You can either reply once more or let me know to archive it.

It seemed that Urma had resigned to not issuing any more apologies and, thankful, Savina just sat and let the silence blanket them. Sometimes silence could be so welcome and other times it could drive her insane. Thankfully this was more of a comforting silence. At times when she was alone her thoughts trumpeted through her mind and gave her no peace, especially lately. There were still so many things that worried her. She worried for the pack, that while most had chosen to stand beside her, would they continue to do so? It was a constant concern for the wolfess. But right now, in this moment, she was too weary at heart to let those thoughts bother her.

She had known that the point where Urma would need to rest and her company was no longer required had been soon in coming, so when her pale friend spoke she nodded her head. "It's not rude at all, I understand completely." Savina rose back to her feet, stretching for a moment. "Rest well Urma. I'm here for you whenever you need me," she said with a smile. As the other turned to walk towards her den, she too turned in the direction of the Manor. Sleep would be a welcome reprieve for the both of them.

[/html]