teach them all how they can dance
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... table_.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Yess, a momma thread!

He wasn't sure why, but roaring just seemed to be the right thing to do. It was a funny sound, coming from a little wolf pup, and it seemed that Cambria thought so too. What his sister said confounded him, though, and he momentarily ceased his attempt to grab his sister's throat. "What's a wion?" And, more importantly, why would he try to be one? This was a question that had to be solved before he could keep playing! Maybe being a wion was a bad thing. He didn't want to be bad at all. But Cambria was laughing, so either it was just something silly to be or it was a good thing that was also silly. He hoped it was the latter, but he was okay with the former as well, as he didn't mind being just silly as long as it made his sister happy.

As he wondered what in the world a wion was, Gotham's blue eyes drifted towards the cave entrance. It looked kind of funny outside, but for a moment the boy couldn't figure out why. After a moment, it hit him: it wasn't raining anymore! And though the sky was still gray, it was just a little bluer than before. "Look!" he exclaimed, "Rain monsters er not comin' anymore."

Requiem made this ♥
[/html]
[html]

Awesome! You can reply once more or I can just close it up, let me know. And I'll get the Gotham/Savi thread started up soon Big Grin 300+

How had Gotham not heard of lions!? Come to think of it, she wasn't entirely sure where she had heard of them, but it had to have been from momma or dadda or someone in the pack. "A wion's a biiiiiiig animals and dey have a big fluffy mane and dey roar! Dey's brave and stuffs. I tink dey's kings of da jungles or sumting." That's what she remembered hearing. The image she had of one in her head wasn't set and tended to look different every time she thought of one. Right now she imagined her brother with bigger teeth and a golden mane and he looked so regal and majestic. She doubted that's what a lion actually looked like, but it was still a good picture in her head. Maybe one of their parents had some lion in them and that's why Gotham knew how to roar without knowing what one was. Would it be momma or dadda though? Dadda's color was more closer to gold but momma was the king of the pack. She would have to ask them sometime.

Her large paws pushed lightly against her brother but then she noticed his gaze had shifted. Sea green orbs looked outside too and also noticed that things looked different. Her brows knit together as she tried to puzzle out why it look different now than it had a few minutes ago but before she could figure it out on her own Gotham said the answer. "Oh wows!" That was great! No more rain monsters meant that it was safe outside again. Cambi untangled herself from her brother and fell with a puff of dust on the floor of the cave. She giggled as she got up and smiled at Gotham. "Let's go outsides again den! We can spwash in da puddles!" Stubby legs carried her out into the open air, her tail still wagging happily.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... table_.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Big Grin and I definitely laughed at the lion parents thing, ahaha. XD

Kings of the jungles! Gotham liked the sound of that, but the fluffiness was weird. When he thought about it, he didn't even know what a mane was. But they were brave, and they were kings, and that was enough for the boy. He didn't want any doubt spoiling his awe. Grinning and looking at his sister with wide eyes he replied, "Whoaaaaa!" They sounded like very cool brave big animals! He liked to be able to roar like them, but he didn't want to overdo it. They'd have to be very special occasions on which he would roar. If he did it too often it wouldn't be very fun or scary anymore!

The rain had stopped and the two puppies didn't have to worry about the rain monsters anymore. Not that Gotham was worried - he was convinced that the rain monsters were actually nice and not bad! - but now he didn't have to worry about his sister being worried. That was good, they could both be happy and not scared! And splashing in puddles sounded like a marvelous idea.

With an excited yip, the boy followed his sister out into the open air, his tail wagging with equal fervor.

Requiem made this ♥
[/html]