thanks for the memories.
[html]

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5967/nalaxoneal7.png); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#4F0B17;">
Family time!

___It had been a fun couple of weeks being in Inferni so far. Asphyxia seemed to be doing much better, but something about her was changing. Naloxone was glad for his mate, she finally had something to hold onto, no alcohol to get in her way. The male trudged along back towards the small cave the family had been sharing, looking for his children and mate. It was about time they had spent some time together. Maybe they could explore the beach or something. He sighed, white paws carrying him forth and through the snow.

___He poked his head inside the cave, unable to see if anyone was in there but he called in anyway. "You guys in here?" he asked, laughing before turning around and sitting down at the mouth of the cave. He stretched out his forepaws into the snow, then rising to his feet and stretched out each back leg individually. He tended to stay in his halfling form because he was bigger and stronger and if there ever came a fight he would have more of a chance in winning. It was just a precaution he always took, and it made him twice the more lanky looking because this form only added a tiny bit of bulk to his body.

___His stub of a tail twitched as he waited for his children to come racing around him. When he figured they were rather asleep or somewhere else on the territory he lifted his muzzle skywards and let out a deep long yip. Bringing his muzzle back down the male looked around himself, before rolling over into the snow on his back. He clicked the ball that was attached to his tongue against his teeth before letting it slide out of his mouth in an effort to pant his breath billowing around his muzzle.

</style>
[/html]
[html]

TOXIC Sorry that it’s lateee and short. I don’t know who else will join in the cave, so I’m just not going to include anyone. I’ll edit it later. (I’m not finished, but idk when I’ll be back to finish this…I hate weird lunch schedules)Sorry, I started it at school and was unable to finish it til now :/

TOXIC It had just been a little time, and Toxic already felt at home with Inferni. He didn’t know anyone outside of his family, but he was too young to care. All that mattered was that he had his family, and that they were (relatively) intact. Garnet and Midnight were proving to be annoying, but wasn’t that what every brother had to deal with, when he was the only boy in the family except Dad? It didn’t matter though, he had family back. Mom and Dad were happy; they were together.

TOXIC Speaking of Dad, Toxic was taking his mid-morning nap when his father’s wonderful voice rang out in the cave: “You guys in here?” His question echoed down to the end of the cave where Toxic was dozing, and his ears perked up instantly at the sound. Yawning, the little one got up, stretched, and trotted to mouth of the cave, where Toxic’s adoring face smiled up at Dad. “Hey Dad,” he said, faint fatigue still present. He stood beaming for a moment, then walked over to his dad, and gave him a short, loving snuggle. “Morning!” He said, giggling, into his dad’s soft, white coat.
[/html]