I'm on the right track
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Private for Tokyo, then a leader--Haku, if possible x3. And she is in Optime form.

The rain was pouring down from the dark, swirling clouds overhead. She hadn't thought that she would make it all the way to the Dahlia border today with the horrible weather that she had been experiencing, and the scents of the border reached her nose just as she was about to stop and find someplace to lay down for the night. It was evening but it seemed much later with the clouds hiding the sunlight, casting the lands in an odd, silvery glow. In some places the sun was able to get through near the horizonline, just barely, but the rain continued on.

It seemed like it'd been this way for days, this pouring rain. It matched her mood tonight, as she stepped through each puddle, each muddy hole. She'd left Phoenix Valley for good this time, no going back. At least, not for a while. The girl wanted to be free of everything, of her father...free to do what she wanted, when she wanted. He had Geneva now, and she seemed to be enough for him. Addison was tired of being in the way of things.

The timberwolf sat down when she reached the thickest part of the border, rain pouring down her already soaked coat to pool beneath her. Ugh. What a horrible day. She lifted her head to call for a packmember, then put it back down to wait.

[/html]
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
375 words~

Tokyo was actually worried to the point of being out and about in this weather. Normally she wouldn't have even blinked at Princess' absence. Her daughter was a wanderer, and would disappear for a few days, a week, whatever. But this time... this time her belongings were gone, too. Now this, this was worrying. Princess would never, ever leave without her stuff. The absence of all her trinkets and pretty things didn't necessarily mean that she had left Tokyo, but it did mean she was going to have to do some explaining when she came back. Even if she just moved out to her own den somewhere else in Dahlia, it was incredibly rude and disrespectful to do so without even telling Tokyo.

So not only was Tokyo out in this rain, but she was by the borders. This was a place she was especially avoiding because of her corank, Scout. She had no intention to ever be caught in a situation where she would have to actually participate in the upkeep up the pack. Because work sucked. She was attempting, sort of, to follow Princess' trail. But the rain hadn't just muddied the dirt; it was impossible to track anything. So she stalked, angrily, up and down the border. A young wolf came into sight, and at first wishful thinking made her identify the youth as her daughter. But, no, on closer inspection it was Addison - that kid who had tried to steal from her.

A split second after she recognized the other, a howl rang out: oh, fuck, she wanted assistance. If Tokyo didn't approach, whoever came at her summons would totally know, and she might get in trouble for not attempting to deal with whatever this was. Ugh, annoying. Tokyo was in her regular wolf form, preferring that for travel and preferring not to get her beautiful clothes soaked in the rain. She stalked forward, ears perked forward, tail hanging like a flag, arrogant and dominant posture completely ignoring the fact that she was totally and un-elegantly soaked to the bone. "Can I help you, Addison?" Regally spoken. This wasn't just a casual visit - she had howled, and was waiting on the border. Maybe she intended to leave her pack of crazies.
[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She wasn't enjoying the rain in the least--she was shivering beneath her coat, despite the heat of the summer night, from being wet...and it had plastered her hair down over her eyes and made it harder to see. She reached up, shoving her mane from in front of her mismatched eyes. She was already in a bad mood because of the rain, and the fact that she wasn't able to shift back down to her Lupus form made her even angrier. She had always had complete, concise control over her body...and this virus messed things up.

The other approached through the rain and she recognized her as Tokyo, the woman she had met here before. Good--at least it was a familiar face. "I need somewhere to stay...Permanently. You guys open?" She asked, crossing her arms to try and stop the shuddering. She didn't want to seem -that- weak. She did have her assets, things that she could bring to a pack that might benifit them.
[/html]
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
the weird metal thing is a bear trap re: dahlia's recent announcements, hope you don't mind me just throwing that in there~ 337

Tokyo took a few steps closer, carefully sidestepping some weird metal contraption that was on the borders for who knows what reason. She didn't really think too much about it, though, too distracted by the matter at hand. Addison was shifted, and looking highly miserable. It appeared, however, as though Tokyo's words praising Dahlia had actually swayed the girl in her choice of a home. Once again, a pride her own children never sparked came swelling up. Not only did Addison hear what Tokyo said, she listened. She understood the wisdom that few people really appreciated!

It sort of made up for the fact that she actually had to perform a duty of hers. And hell, at least this one occasion was something she could point to in the future, if she was ever called on her avoidance of work. 'No don't you remember? I totally greeted Addison at the border when she was joining!' Yeah, that wasn't too bad. "Depends." It was a much more confident sounding answer than "I have no fucking clue."

Tokyo knew she was supposed to ask some sort of question, but fuck she didn't have any idea what. She had only joined a pack once and that was this one. And that had been far from a typical process - all she remembered was Cwmfen telling her she had to respect puppies and blah blah earn the trust or some shit. Well, whatever, she'd just call a leader, they'd have to come to put their stamp of approval on the whole thing anyway. Tokyo thrust her noise in the air, howling in particular for Haku; as far as she knew, he was head scout, and she liked him anyway. Cwmfen was probably staying warm with her pregnancy - if she hadn't had the puppies already. And Tokyo didn't even know Cercelee. But she left the howl open ended, allowing for whichever leader that heard it to come if they so desired.

"Someone will come to assist us." Tokyo assured the young girl.
[/html]
[html]
I'm so sorry, I completely failed to see the 'leader needed' thingie!

It was the lovely Tokyo that called out for a leader. Haku normally did not respond to such matters, but last time with Tokyo had been pleasant, and he could always attempt to throw a few extra charming words at least. He was not too far away anyway, so it would probably not ruin his whole evening. The large secui kept a quick and easy pace, but slowed down when he noticed just who was standing on Dahlia borders. Addison d’Angelo. Two pretty girls together at one spot, o lala. The man let his tail sway pleasantly behind in good nature, sizing both of the females up before placing himself next to the Dahlia member. ”Ladies?” Smiles were sent to both ladies. Although they seemed generally useless, they were beautiful creatures.

[/html]
[html]
short--heading out for work!

Addison knew a lot about traps...how to get them off of a foot, how to get them to snap shut without touching them with one of her limbs. She had gotten her paw stuck in one before; it had healed, yes, but still pained her some days if she put pressure on it in a certain way. She would probably be of use in regards to the traps, with her knowledge of them. When the male came into her sight she offered him a deep nod. He was coming to greet her? As the leader? She wondered if he was the top-wolf in this pack or if there were other leaders, as well. She just knew him as Haku Soul...her adopted uncle. "Hello, Uncle. Do you got any more room for a roaming wolf who's in need of a home?"

Tokyo had said it would depend...would it be difficult to join this pack? She watched both of them carefully as she waited for a reply.
[/html]
[html]
Haku approached, and Tokyo beamed. Now this was a male who knew how to properly treat a lady. She always felt very pretty and appreciated around him. Because too many wolves put too little stock in appearance, cared too much about behavior and actions.. blah. He understood what was important, and that Tokyo excelled in that field. She didn't, however, really know what to say - it seemed as though Addison had rather succinctly addressed the situation. Not wanting to appear useless, she nodded gravely. "This is Addison - which, I guess you already know." She did call him Uncle, after all. Hm, weird. They didn't look that much alike. Who was Haku's sibling? Probably someone in that dumb Phoenix Valley pack, hah. Weird. "She wants to join. I think we should let her, she's pretty cool." Tokyo shrugged, indicating of course that she deferred to his judgment.
[/html]
[html]

Should he be surprised or not? The man decided that it would not matter anyway. He had one question though. Why? There was nothing for the young Addison here. Phoenix Valley held Maluki, her adopted father. Crimson Dreams held Naniko (Haku had not yet discovered that the wolf that had ruled CD had left the pack). Dahlia de Mai held what? Those blue, dominant orbs were locked on Addison, wondering what calibre she was. He personally loathed weak and right through pathetic people, but was not amazing at spotting such obvious character flaws before it was too late. However, Addison had seemed to like him, and if there was something the chocolate man needed, it was ‘friends’ in this pack. "Yes, I know her.” the Lilium answered when the darling Tokyo spoke; finally letting his eyes travel over to the Dahlia wolf. ‘Pretty cool’, the woman had said. Haku resisted the urge to chuckle at the woman’s choice of adjective. ”That should be reason enough to let her in, if you think she is cool enough to hang with us.” the Lilium smiled, looking back to Addison. ”One question though, Addison. Why do you leave Phoenix Valley? And why did you decide to come here instead?” He actually hoped that Maluki did not know that his daughter was leaving. He hoped there would be shouting and tears. He loved pack conflicts.

[/html]
[html]

She really was glad that she had run into Tokyo that day, that the woman had inspired her to learn more about thieving and trickery. She wasn't very good at it yet...she needed a teacher, someone who had been doing it for a while to show her the right way. Addison wanted to be the best around, so she would need to learn from the best. And it seemed that the best were all here, in the Dahlia pack. Phoenix Valley had been good and all, but family and frienship could only go so far. And she had the feeling that such behavior from her would be frowned upon by her family back in that pack.

"I came here to live in an environment that's better for me. I got wolves here who are like me...they're not all stiffs, like back home." She wanted to live on the wilder side of things. "Dad knows I ran off, anyway. I told him I wanted to come here...that our pack sucked. Besides. The view is definitely better over here." She looked at him once more, in the eyes, but kept her tail held at a very low tilt. "I'm working on my scouting...but other than that I'm a really good hunter and tracker." She ended lamely.
[/html]
[html]
gah, i was going to respond to this earlier today but in my actually-having-time-and-super-inspiration-to-post excitement it totally slipped my mind! o_o; my apologies. 198 words

If there were any faint traces of sarcasm or even gentle mockery in Haku's comment about how Tokyo's opinion should be enough, they sailed completely over her head. She had no reason to think him anything less than sincere. Anyway, it made sense. Her approval should be enough to get things done around this pack, or anywhere, although often times it was not the case that things were as they should be. She was quiet, content to let the two of them talk, content to let the responsibility of all these messy details be taken up by her leader. And thus she let her mind wander, not paying one hundred percent of her attention to the situation at hand. If she had been, she probably would have felt oddly annoyed at Addison's light flirting with Haku, but she wasn't so she didn't. This was taking an awfully long time. Some part of her mind registered the question he asked: why leave your previous home? She decided it was worth filing away for later, just in case she ever ran into one of these situations again and actually had to like, interrogate someone on her own or something.
[/html]
[html]

What could the young Addison know about Dahlia? Haku saw Dahlia as stiff, but perhaps their views would be different. It did not matter. It never did. Haku seldom rejected individuals at the borders, and Addison would not be in any case because Tokyo seemed to approve of her, and he liked the way the young girl seemed to try to get on his good side. She had that delicious tone on her voice, tempting him. He wondered if she knew exactly who she was trying to toy with. ”Alright then, Addi.” the male declared, offering her a devious smile. Another, more plain smile was given to Tokyo, making sure she would not forget how, oh how, grateful he was for her service. ”You’ll start at the rank of Folium. Go wild.” and almost warning glance was given to Tokyo when he had said this. He was not completely sure exactly how Phoenix Valley did their ranks, but he had a nasty suspicion that she had held an adult rank back at her father’s. Would Maluki ever have let her go if not? Luckily, the ranks in the different packs were not the same, and it would probably take some time before Addison truly understood that the rank she entered Dahlia de Mai with was in fact one of the puppy ranks.

[/html]
[html]

She was given the OK and another smile graced her lips. Alright. So she had a home. She didn't know these lands too well, only the area around the coastline, and she looked to Tokyo next. "Care to show me around?" She asked. She had asked enough of Haku today, allowing her to come and join their pack...she'd like to sit back and relax with Tokyo tonight, perhaps, if the woman was open to the idea. Over the next few weeks she would pester the wolf for more advice and lessons to further her education.

Mmmm. She did like the use of her nickname, there. So they were on those terms already, huh? It was too bad that Haku's name was so short. She couldn't think of a good nickname for him. "Thank you, Haku. You will not regret having me here--I'm sure I will prove useful to you in the future. Come track me down if you ever have a job for me to do." It was true that she didn't have any idea about her rank, that she was still considered to be a puppy. She was as big as any adult!
[/html]
Hmmm, I'm not sure if this one should have gone here. WHOOPS. WELCOME TO SOULS, JAMES!

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your
profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up . Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
[html]
Addison wanted to be shown around, but just before Tokyo murmured a vague consent a rather vindictive idea struck her, to which she gave voice immediately. "Yeah, sure kid.. And you know, if you want you could probably stay with me at my den." That would show Princess for scaring Tokyo so badly, for leaving and taking her stuff without so much as a goodbye! There was plenty of room for another, and after having grown so accustomed to having one beautiful young girl around the place the emptiness hurt her. Which fucking sucked. Yeah, this was good. When Princess came back she could see just how easily she'd been replaced. See how precious her relationship with Tokyo really was, and how dumb she was for being so careless with it. Of course, once Princess came back Addison could move right on out, but until then her presence was highly desired.
[/html]
[html]
ooc: end? :3

"If you have any room." She said, accepting the invitation. This was fantastic; it would be much easier with an advisor like Tokyo there to help her along. She would do whatever the lady asked of her (to a point, anyway) in order to gain the knowlege that she sought. Addison offered Tokyo a warm smile, then looked back to Haku.

"Well, then..I'll be seeing you later, I'm sure." She would seek him out whenever she had a spare moment, to see what he was doing. If he was alone, or with others. She would probably even follow him out of the territory if she could do so unseen.

[/html]
[html]

It was up to them to decide what happened next. Haku smiled at Tokyo's sweet words, and threw a beautifully blue glance at her. His part had been played and was over. It was up to Addison to figure out that she had been demoted down to puppy rank. "Addison. Come visit me sometime." The invitation was an amazingly rare thing coming from the man. The girl was young and foolish, sure, but could he detect some potential there, hidden deep beneath what was plain? He hoped so. Either way, he believed he wanted to know this girl a bit better before tossing her away as rubbish. Without another word, the Lilium of Dahlia de Mai turned around and left the scene. A content smirk suddenly bloomed, but only the man knew why the smile was there.

[/html]