[html]

Zee
November 13 2008
Luperci
Female
pmsing_tiger0038@yahoo.com
MSN: msingtiger@hotmail.com">Pmsingtiger@hotmail.com
It's syd >D

Zee sat outside the territory grounds her eyes narrowed as she watched the trees and grass sway. She had come acrossed it after walking around a little bit. In the hybrids thoughts it was just another deniel, another place that would resent her. Half dog half wolf, the worst of both worlds. Sighing Zee lifted herself up to her paws and shook her coat out. What good was it being here? Her stomach growled making her have to face the fact she was hungry, and she wouldn't be able to hunt here.

A memory shifted through her mind. Gold eyes flicked back to the trees as if they had caught movement not far off. Zee remembered her mother standing with all her white glory beside her pack. Wolves with all their strength stared down at the 7 month old pup. It hadn't been that long ago. When her mother had told her she couldn't stay with the pack because she wasn't a wolf. Zee could have stated that it was her fault she wasn't full wolf, but what good would that have done? All her siblings looked full wolf, only she had been cursed with her fathers colors and shape. Was it just unlucky? Or was it fate?

A slightly malicious smile curled the girls lips. She had gotten back at her mother for her favortism. Zee could still see the blood seep into the ground and touch her paws. Nothing had tasted so good. Of course she hadn't killed her fully grown mother. She had killed every sibling that she had had, a revenge to her mothers tyrany. Shaking her head the mix took a deep draw of air into her lungs. Was it so bad to take a chance and see the wolves of this area? The dogs probably wouldn't take her, not with how much of a wolf she did have in her. She waited with golden eyes. It wouldn't be hard to howl, thankfully she had been born with the ability to sing as beautifully as her relatives, saddly though it did look strange when she sang.

[/html]
[html]
ooc: Good to see you back! :]

He was just starting to get the hang of this two-legger thing... Cercelee had taken him back, offering forgiveness for his sorry mental state. The thought that she still loved him, despite everything he put her through, it gave him a smile no matter where he was... Feeling a warm confidence ripple through him, the lumbering werewolf walked ponderously through the wet puddles, residue from the torrential rains that had plagued their land this summer. His broad Optime shoulders swayed as he moved, shaggy black and white fur lank along his oversized frame. Once he had finally learned how to shift, he learned he was the largest werewolf in Dahlia de Mai...

A loud, melodious howl erupted from the east; it echoed and died down in moments, but the call was clear. There was a newcomer at the borders. Slay frowned - it had been a long time since he had accepted a loner. Was Henratha Gyrkin the last wolf he had met with? It seemed so. But it was only fair to start pulling his share again, since his Cercelee had done so much of it for him in the past month. Steeling his resolve, the huge werewolf padded towards the cry, his icewater eyes peering ahead to see who it was that approached. He rarely left the packlands, so he was unlikely to recognize any relatives or foreign families, but what he saw did surprise him.

Was that Gabriel de le Poer?
Slay only knew the leader of Inferni by description, but that description fit this canine perfectly. But that was impossible - for this hybrid was female. Shaking his broad skull to clear his thoughts, the Luperci drew near, nodding his head politely to the waiting loner. "Welcome to Dahlia de Mai," he rumbled, hoping his shifted size would not alarm her. He was still highly uncomfortable with his upright appearance, but hadn't bothered to shift back down to all fours. If she felt threatened at all, he would gladly shrink back to his regular height and weight, rather than traipsing about like a piebald bear. "I'm called Slay. Who are you, and what brings you here to our borders?" The question was a formality, but Slay was well-rooted in tradition. This would be done by the book.

[/html]
[html]

She didn't sit there for long. The approach of the male in his luperci form was quick and openly genuine. So they did have dogs in there pack. This would be the moment for her to put on her facade and let them see only the person that she wanted them to see. A girlish smile jumped to her beautiful mixed features. Already at ten months she was taller then her father and growing to be her mother size. Even as big as she was growing this male was considerably huge. It helped that he was walking around on two legs and not four. Zee's sweet girl smile never faded as he approached her and stopped, looming right over her.

Tail down and relaxed curving at the base very much like the dog she was, Zee sat down and looked up at him with golden eyes. "Dahlia De mai? Wonderful name for a pack." Zee said a pleseant smile on her face with bright kind eyes. Her voice had always been very feminine so it only helped her in the long run with her pleasent and kind mask. "Well slay I'm here to find a home of course. I understand if you don't wish to take me that is." Zee kept the smile and let her eyes drift away from him. She would play this close to the chest.
"My name is Zee by the way." The brightness returned to her face with the optomistic girlish grin. A rouse a sham, but one you had to play.

[/html]
[html]
ooc talk

Intuition told him she was not being entirely truthful - one actor could always recognize another - but as long as there was no malice behind her golden eyes, no aggression lurking in her youthful frame, then there was no harm to it. He let his own mask slip over his features, an easy-going smile softening his countenance. "Hello there, Zee, pleasure to meet you," he drawled, offering her a wink. She settled on her haunches before him, girlish smile bright and cheerful. They could use someone sunny, since Sankor Koios had left their ranks, directly following Ril'o's untimely demise. "Dahlia de Mai is named after a flower, one pretty like yourself," he added playfully.

"I would advise you to stay on guard around the borders," he added suddenly, remembering something he had seen earlier in his ambling. "There are some metal traps hidden around the outskirts of our territory, and we don't know who put them there. Just watch where you step," he advised solemnly, faded blue eyes studying the colourful youth. He had not seen many dogs or dog-mixes in his time here, but he found their bold markings and flashy appearances comforting. He knew he looked a lot like a malamute, with his complex black patterns, and he knew what it felt like to be stared at for them. It made him a bit of a dog-sympathizer, despite his heavy wolf heritage. "Our borders are open, but I'd like to know a little about you first, m'dear..."

[/html]
[html]

His drawn out words and wink made her giggle. Thankfully he was welcoming and not the type to look to deep into a mask. Zee knew she would come across some who would look deeper into the mask. There always was someone who looked deeper. His responded to her comment of the pack name. "I am far from as beautiful as she say." Zee said with her bright smile and large gold eyes. As long as he found her mask acceptibale she would play it. That was how you played the game after all.

The mood shifted from the harmless flirtations to complete seriousness in seconds. The warning that passed his lips made grin a little more and get to her paws. "Oh traps aren't that big of a deal..." As long as you keep someone in the front. Zee thought with an inner snicker. The crunch of bone is something even a girly laugh can't beat. The sweet sound of the bone giving under the preassure of metal was even more tasteful to her.

"Now bears are scary." Zee said with a willed shiver. Her beautiful coat shook and rose as she thought of something she really did find distastful. Leaving off the subject she kept to her paws and kept watching him. "There isn't much about me really. I'm a wolf and German Shepherd of course, but I guess that's pretty clear teehee." The mixed girl sat back down her tail wrapping around her paws in a delicate fashion.

[/html]
[html]
ooc talk

The large werewolf squatted, lowering himself so that he did not loom over the quirky mixed-breed. She did not seem fazed or threatened at all, which was a relief - actually, he was the one bothered by the size difference. Slay rested his elbows atop his knees, finding the position surprisingly comfortable. "Oh, I think you'll realize it as you get older - being different doesn't have to mean ugly. You'll be quite exotic to the plain ol' wolves here." He smiled easily, relaxed by the sun's warmth in Zee's molten-gold eyes. He felt a small squirm of guilt - he had promised his mate not to flirt - but Cer should know that he didn't mean any of it, not really. And Zee was faking, too, she was not as delicate as she acted. Although he would never guess just how flawed her soul really was.

"Well, we've got bears, too," he couldn't resist adding, "-but they shouldn't bother you." He had been present during the first and only recorded bear attack, and it had been over by the time he arrived. They might be the only natural predator that could threaten the Luperci, but the honey-eaters only got grumpy if there were cubs around, so if one held onto their common sense, there would be no issue. It was really a very safe place to live, surrounded by packmates sworn to defend each other. The biggest threat would logically be from each other...

He snorted dismissively, amused by her obvious reply. "No no, lovely Zee, what are your goals? Do you want sanctuary here, for a temporary home, or do you intend to earn responsibilities and lend us your skills? We've lost some members recently, for various reasons - we could use an apothecary, another hunter or warrior..." Cercelee would be pleased if this strong-boned youth grew into another staunch member of their flower pack. He looked forward to bringing her the good news tonight. But of course, any new member was welcome. He just hadn't mentioned it to Zee yet, but their pack really didn't turn away anyone, unless there was an obvious flaw that made them dangerous...

[/html]
[html]

She grinned at his harmless flirting. It was definetly a change of pace for Zee. She could hardly care about what he was worrying over. To her she was just gaining grounds to a place to stay, a hunting grounds to stalk her prey.
Watch the animal quiver as it feels your eyes lurking on it's soft coat only fifty feet away. This was the thrill, the hunt of the huntress. Her grin was never wavering as she let her tail wag ever so slightly and then rest upon her paws again. "Exotic? I don't think anyones said something so nice." She ducked her head to the side in a show of embarrasment.

No embarrassment ran through her veins, only a craving for the next words the signal that he was accepting her huntress mask. "I hope the bears don't..." Or there will be corpses in my wake. Zee thought as a grin took to her features again, gold eyes sparking with a hidden glee. Honestly she was no threat, not to the whole of the pack. She wanted to watch, wait and see where it took her in the hunt.

"Oh you've lost your healer? That is so horrible! I wish I could be one, but I've never been one to heal." The lie slipped through her teeth like butter, running with ease. She had become acceptional at healing anything she could. When you wanted to stay alive alone you learned quickly. It didn't change the fact that she didn't like to heal others, it was a waste of her time and she would rather be hunting and playing the game then saving some weakling that didn't know how to play.

"I have to admit I'm not good at much. I can defend quit well..." Ha! Better then you'd ever think. Zee thought her soft feminine smile almost sincere to him. He really was a handsome male, but the lingering scent of a female made her wonder if he was a prisonior of lust. Getting to her paws her tail curled and almost brushed the ground her long legs and well formed body was the tell tale signs of someone who had worked hard to achive perfection. "I'm very sure I could be a good warrior or hunter for this flower pack." Zee held back the shiver at saying the true meaning of the name. Flowers had also made her stomach turn, but that was of no connection to this moment. Her golden eyes shown as she watched him with her girl smile and the sound of her soft voice lingering in the air.

[/html]
[html]
^_^

Zee's smile never faltered, the light in her honey-amber eyes never flickered or waned. She seemed intelligent, multifaceted, observant. Slay was curious as to what brought her to their borders in the first place, but since she was an adolescent, he simply assumed that she had gotten old enough to leave her birthplace and explore. He had done much the same, although he had been a runaway. Ever the gentleman, he decided not to probe into her past. It would not do to delve up what could be unpleasant...

"I guess a wandering healer would be too much to hope for, eh?" he mused, good-natured expression gentle. They had been lucky enough to not need a healer in quite some time - Cwmfen's pups had been born without incident, and no one had fallen prey to the cruel traps thus far. Still, it made him wary to know that if an emergency did arise, they would have to dash to other packs and plead for assistance. It could not be helped.
"I'm the Head Hunter for this pack, though, so if hunting's in your blood, I can put a word in for you with our leader, the Rosea. She's my mate," he added, pride shining in his pale gaze. He loved to brag about that, even if it meant dialing down his facade.

"I don't see any reason why we shouldn't admit you, Zee. I hope you have a good life here. And if you need any help or have any questions, my den is the old church building near the orchard. Feel free to claim a vacant building for your own, if that suits your fancy. Welcome to our pack!" Slay rose to his full height again, thick arctic tail waving lazily behind him. This shepherd-wolf seemed like a nice strong addition to their stable family. He hoped secretly that she would get along well with her new packmates... and that this wouldn't come back to bite him in the butt.

[/html]
[html]

Zee continued to smile and her golden eyes shown. The male was definetly high in the pack. His mentioning his mate showed his pride in it. Zee wanted to roll her beautiful eyes, instead she giggled slightly. "Can't imagine what having a mate is like." She let her sing song voice drift over the words with a happy lilt. Thankfully she wasn't mated, and she never had any intentions of becoming someones mate. She was the spider that killed the male that served her.

He rose his welcoming words made her smile expand as far as it could go. "Thank you Mr. Slay. I'm so happy to be welcome here." She got to her paws and started to walk past him, with her back to him now the malicious grin had slipped to her maw. So this was where the hunt began. Already the addiction was rising and it wanted to be fed, but she had to wait for the right moment. The malicious grin was replaced with a grils giggle and smile. Jumping up into the air with happy hops she put the mask back on and started to lope around in her new homes grass.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.