a reason to feel alive
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
her pups are sooo cute!

Moving towards the borders, Leroy didn't plan on trespassing but he was hoping to see Cwmfen again. Maybe he did miss the dark woman on some level but he still believes in a weird way they were friends, he could be wrong but the hybrid was curious to how she was doing. After all she was pregnant when he had last seen her. Scratching his head the black and white male stopped for a moment just before the border, should he really be here? Svara has been gone a long time, long enough for him to find comfort in a woman he hadn't thought he would. A small smile pull on his lips but it was gone as he looked back at the packlands, sniffing he could smell her but Cwmfen wasn't in sight yet.

Leroy let a sigh leave his lips as his dark ears moved forward, curly tail still behind him before it swayed lightly as his limbs started moving. Turning the patterned male started to head back the way he had came, even if she does know Svara has left she may still find him a threat though Leroy couldn't help himselg from woundering. His coat was handsome and he had a few scabs here and there from protecting his blind packmate, "Why did I bother?" Talking to himself Leroy stoped when the speeding rabbit shot from the woods and pasted him, blinking his red eyes followed the rabbit before another sound and scent made his head turn.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... -mab_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Haha, thanks, ^=^ Also, since she’s hunting the pups won’t be with her—I forgot about that >__> And she is in her lupus form
500+

While the woad warrior had been held within the confines of the packland, a prisoner of her own new lifestyle, she knew that no trouble had been caused. Even while pregnant the Adonis had sought to fulfill her duties. It was only now, with those lives born, that she was greatly confined. Their protection was her responsibility, and she put their lives before her own willingly. Brielfy, she would hunt as she did now. And she scanned a large circumference to ensure that there was no immediate threat. Returning to the den, she commanded her young to stay within the den until she returned, trusting that they would obey. But she would not be gone too long regardless of the success or failure of the hunt. As with the wounded, Cwmfen would return always before those seeking blood could arrive.

It had not been long before the woad bound maw had scented a rabbit. Her fluid movements, ethereal and unearthly, carried her silently through the forest of summer’s end. The quiet intensity of those white orbs scanned the woods for movement as her maw worked to catch the scents upon the bright air. The prey was close—she could sense it now. The scent grew stronger. She paused. And there, within the foliage ahead, she found the small creature feeding. For a moment, the woad-marked fae adjusted her body, the hunter’s prowl adopted as the white eyes calculated the distance, the speed required. Then she leapt, but her body had been idle too long, and it did not respond as well as it should have. Already, the rabbit was sprinting away, but the wolf loped after her quarry. And she remembered how to run as the wind and the water, remembering with uplifting exhilaration. This hunt was simply a training routine. As the rabbit darted this way and that, the wolf followed, her agility tested. And, while the urgency to feed and be able to produce milk for her unweaned pups existed, for a moment the success of the hunt was of no concern. And imperceptibly fierce smile moved across her maw, and the distance between the two ceased. Her jaws snapped at the rabbit’s heels but caught only air. Not yet. Her heart beat and remembered its work. The boarders of the pack grew near—her mind recognized that—and the distance between them was nearly optimal—

Those fluid movements like wind ceased, the woad bound paws grasping the earth as her speed fell away into nothingness. The posture was lifted, erected as it always was. And yet, now, the black plume lifted also as those white orbs beheld what her nose had caught. "Leroy," the alto melody greeted tranquilly and yet not amiably. "What brings you here once more?" And the woad-banded ears listened expectantly. The Adonis considered the husky that was now of Cour des Miracles, once of Crimson Dreams and once Loner. He had been at the Dahlian boarders before, seeking to patrol so far from home against a threat. But all had been quiet now. "You know that you are not welcome here, Leroy." Briefly, the eyes watched the unseen trail of her lost quarry, considering the option of pursuing it once she had dealt with the husky. The white orbs of the Dahlian leader returned to he who lingered too closely.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
oh ^^' I find him kinda cute right now!

The next few seconds felt like a blur to the patterned male. Red eyes blinked again as the rabbit was now gone in the woods as his ears fanned forward as the dark woman he came to visit was now standing there before him, Leroy's brows pushed together in a almost surprised manner as his head tilted for a moment. This was a surprise indeed to him as Cwmfen had appeared right before him, her words reached him but Leroy glanced the way she had came before looking back at the leader. "Hello Cwmfen" Giving her a nod the hybrids red eyes noticed her belly was gone, that was one thing he did want to ask her. "I know, but I.." Scratching his head again Leroy felt a feeling he rarely got and he hates. Embarrassed. "well I just wanted to see how you are, I feel stupid right now. I was actually leaving." Taking a breath Leroy gave her a small smile that hid itself again."How are your puppies..if I may ask?"

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... -mab_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Heheh~
500+

He had seemed surprised by her appearance, his features displaying his shock. But, while she felt the surprise less than he, she had not been expecting to find the red-eyed husky upon the boarders either. His scent had come unexpectedly upon the damp air, and so she had relinquished her meal. The black warrior was discontented by her loss, for she would have to spend a longer period of time away from the young pups in order to find a meal. Yet, should a meal not be found, she knew that she had enough in her to still feed her pups before she would be able to depart again. The black fae had simply wanted to be able to provide for her young. It was a simple instinct of this new stage of life that now involved more than her own mouth to feed. She did not, however, blame the red-eyed male for the rabbit that had escaped, for she knew that that had not been his intention. A brief dip of the woad-bound maw was given in return for the greeting.

For a moment, the male seemed flustered, and the warrior’s head tilted ever so slightly. She wondered why he felt that way, for such an emotion was unfamiliar to the black fae. And she wondered if she were the cause of his discomfort. The woad bound ears pricked forward at the reason. A mild curiosity was lit within those white orbs, and they watched him, considering him. And she was silent as he spoke, his words offering an explanation and yet explaining nothing. Her mind considered the fact that he had come to see how she was doing, and she found it to be a curious thing, an unfamiliar thing. She did not think that he had a reason to believe that her health had turned for the worse; it was of health that the warrior thought to explain the male’s need to visit her, for he knew nothing of what had occurred within her life. "My pups are healthy," the quiet alto replied at length, her voice dancing with the soft, Caledonian lilt. "They are twins—a girl and a boy." Cwmfen fell silent once more as if it were the silence with which she spoke.

The Dahlian Warrior settled herself, lowering her body so that she sat before him. In doing so, she signaled that he could relax as well, although she did not invite him beyond the boarders. "Why did you come to see me?" Although the song of her voice sang softly, it seemed thunderous for the silence that had preceded those words. The alto tones did not ring with demand nor with aggression, but with that simple curiosity. The warrior did not understand his reason, and so she offered to him a query so that he may better explain himself. It was not often that one came to her with the purpose of visiting, and she did not find his query concerning her pups to be enough for his travels from Cour des Miracles to Dahlia de Mai. And while she wondered why he had felt stupid, she did not ask, unwilling to discomfort him further.

[/html]
[html]
sorry for the wait today was my first day of school!

Red eyes watched Cwmfen as she spoke, ears moving with every word. The last time he had seen the dark female there was a lot of tense between the packs, and yet the way she seemed to watch him Leroy wasn't surprised. Ears fanned forward, body relaxed Leroy made sure he wouldn't be seen as a threat. Moving when his dark company did Leroy nodded at her news with a small, almost hidden smile as he folded himself to a sit with hands resting on his knees.

Leroy didn't interrupt but waited, he wasn't sure how to say what he wanted to. No, maybe she isn't his friends but he feels on some strange level they are close to it. Maybe it was her clam demeanor he liked at the moment, or simply wanted to talk. "It's good they're health." Deep voice was smooth as he paused for a moment, red eyes looking at the her white ones. "For some reason I wanted to see how her were, the last time I seen you, you were, well still pregnant." Smiling for a moment his black ear flickered quickly."Anyway Svara's gone. She left over some months ago and I don't see you or anyone here a threat, just saying, I was very curious how your litter.

[/html]
[html]

500+

The woad-marked fae was not surprised when the news of Svara’s absence was given. While the black fae had continued to hold the tenuous friendship, the red-hued girl continued to offer her unstable aggression. The last encounter that the warrior had held with the girl in question had not allowed that tenuous friendship to be able to persist. When the news of Svara’s leadership within the new pack called Cour des Miracles had been relayed to her, the Adonis had believed it to be a poor choice on the King’s behalf. The volatility and lack of respect that characterized Svara and her behavior was not suitable for diplomatic relations of which leaders were required to obtain and retain. Even the Caledonian-Korean, who had known very little of pack life and customs of society, had worked hard upon her promotion to fulfill the duty that Cercelee had placed within her paws. But Svara was still a girl, a pup that did not want to learn and did not listen. No, Cwmfen was not surprised that the scarred girl had abandoned her pack.

"Whether she is present or not does not change that you have caused problems upon our land," the warrior reminded. Once, he had hunted and killed within Dahlian lands. He had attacked Dahlia’s Lilium when asked to relinquish the kill and leave. Having lost, Leroy had moved to leave and yet had returned to trespass upon the Dahlian lands to make his sexual advances upon a girl who could hardly be called mature. Dahlia did not forget his insolence, and neither did Cwmfen. Whether Cwmfen saw the husky as a threat or not, and the black fae, as a warrior, did not, did not change Leroy’s status within the pack. "Was there a reason for Svara’s departure?" the black fae asked at length, the white orbs meeting the red eyes of the dog. The mild curiosity moved faintly there. As a pack leader, Cwmfen had a curiosity for the news of neighboring packs whether good or bad. And if there was a threat within the lands, it may become Cwmfen’s duty to respond in a belligerent manner.

"I appreciate your concern for my pups," the quiet alto sang sincerely. She was truly curious about the husky’s need to see her. She wondered what his objective was. "My pups and I are in good health," she assured again. The physical wounds of the warrior had healed save for the one upon her leg that grew sore and aggravated with extensive use and when she changed. But with time, the warrior was sure that the wound would heal completely. Onus’ stitching had done well with the holding of her flesh. There was a brief pause in her thoughts as the white orbs considered the red-eyed male. "How are you now that Svara is gone?" the alto melody queried quietly, almost tentatively. She remembered the attraction between the two. Leroy had entered her own den to see the freshly wounded Svara; the Dahlian Warrior could have easily killed him, but she spared him and Svara such a thing. Cwmfen was a warrior, not a cruel, cold-blooded killer. Regardless of what she had done upon the fields of ice, the Caledonian-Korean would never be cruel.

[/html]