the space between us all
[html]
The end! ♥

The wolf squeezed the steaming flesh out of one of the crab's legs, watching it with a satisfied gaze, before popping it in his mouth. This was one of the most interesting, silliest, and most fun days he had experienced in a very long time, and he was quite pleased that Addison had disrupted him as he observed the funny little crabs. Grinning at her comment, not picking up on her little expressions of frustration, or upset, or whatever feeling it was, he replied, "Good!" and picked up one of the clams himself. He hadn't had such a delightful meal in such a long time, and he hadn't had such good company for a while, either. Pulling open the clam carefully, he smiled at the jiggling meat inside before sucking it up. A smile on his face once more he said, "Wow, delicious! Nice job."

Her suggestion was absolutely enthralling and he looked at her with wide eyes. "Wonderful idea! They'd make a nice addition to my den, definitely, and I'm sure you have some place that would benefit from some cetacean decoration." He winked, putting the shells of the clam down beside him to work away once more on his tasty crab. "You'd let me borrow your wagon? That would be great!" The male grinned some more. Though the sun was setting, the day continued to give him little presents.

As the sun leaned towards the horizon, the two wolves finished their splendid meals, and when they were done they buried the fire in sand. Sleepily, they trodded to Addison's den and Hemming picked up the wagon, dragging it halfway back to AniWaya with considerable difficulty before picking it up and slinging it over his back. With thoughts of whalebones in his head, he slept.

james made this! ♥
[/html]