I'll save you
[html]

Claire

She did not really like this place, but she had heard and now saw the injured deer out there amongst the mud. Normally, the Mersey Lagoon was muddy during the summer and dryer towards autumn and winter, but the heavy rain pour those last weeks had prolonged the muddy phase, and Noir had accidentally been close by when she heard the odd sound. If it was a sink hole that the animal had fallen into or what, she did not know, but now when the girl gazed out between the heavier vegetation from the outskirts of the lagoon, she only saw an animal without legs. Poor thing, it had to be helped! The girl whimpered silently under her breath at the miserable sound that was thrown out into the air a few times every minute. The small deer had no horns, and the girl wondered if those spots on its back meant that it was a creature born in these warm months. Noir had not really been close to deer before, because she was the only Aniwayan member that did not hunt. It looked a bit smaller than the dead animals she had seen up close though.

The girl made a choice and slowly started to approach. Her fur rose instantly at the odd sensation of mud attaching itself willingly to her feet. It was soft and weird to walk on. The deer was far away, and now when it saw that a wolf was approaching, it seemed that it was slowly crawling deeper into the odd territory. Noir swallowed heavily, wondering exactly what she should be expecting from this place.

[/html]
[html]

occ: hey! Finally I replied heheh (making some good use of my unexpected will to write)

I hope you enjoy ^^

W.C.: 432

Past the so well-known corn and tobacco crops, an absolute green carpet, and towards the oriental part of the AniWayan territory, it was another unknown place. Claire walked slowly, feeling her paws sank in the moody ground, and looking with curiosity the floodplain’s flat area, dotted with that ponds filled with murky water, and far ahead, one could catch the sight of Mersey River, imponent and calm, always following its path.

A cold wind gave Claire chills, although she was used to quite low temperatures, so she thought it might have been because she caught a glimpse of a shape moving, some yards away. Eerie.

That place was already kinda eerie, with all that almost-omnipresent brown – despite of the heavier vegetation next to the lagoon - and unstable ground. It was like some weird creature would appear there in any minute. And although Claire had already had experiences with ghosts, she still was afraid of that kind of thing.

But the small femme had decided to explore the area in order to not get lost if somewhere in the future she returned to that place, so she wouldn’t let little things like her legs trembling, her head lowering and her pace growing more and more suspicious and scared from what she would feel with the next move, make her change her way and go back to the den – the safe, warm and cozy den. In other words, a tempting alternative...

Suddenly, a sound.
It was not if there wasn’t any sounds, of course there were the birds’ and other animals’, but this one was different. It was really like… a whimper!

Claire rose her head and ears, and narrowed her eyes, trying to identify the source. And then she felt that smell.

The small and white femme – now with some muddy brownish stains on her long fur – asked herself why she hadn’t identified that odd scent before. ‘It could be so because I was so concentrated on not being scared than I forget every other thing to be sensed’, she thought, as she accelerated her pace, struggling not to sink too deep her paws on the moody ground.

The eerie shape from before turned out being the source of the whimper, and the something the blonde wolf was staring at was the source of the smell.

Claire sighed, relieved. Great. At least the shape was something known, and she wasn’t alone anymore.

“Hey!” the arctic femme called, her good green eye focused on her new companion “Are you ok? Do you need some help?” , she offered, as the other seemed quite worried.

[/html]
[html]

300+

Before the girl knew it, someone was calling out to her. Golden eyes travelled to find the sound, and did so when they found a white figure, a female that Noir never had seen before. As always, she felt a bit uncertain the first few seconds. The episode with the puppy eater, Brennt, had seemingly left some invisible traumas that came chasing after the girl whenever she met or saw people she did not know or thought she did not know. This was a female, and Brennt was dead because Dawali had said so. Noir looked over to the deer. It did not seem like the adult had noticed it yet. The deer was actually moving away, and Noir was afraid it would find a spot with super lot of deep mud and drown. What if it drowned! Noir would be so sad if that happened. It was so cute and small! ”Hello!” the Aston girl called out, face slightly unsteady but held no fear. Perhaps this was a nice lady, because she had asked if she needed help and Noir absolutely needed help so there!

”I need to go down here and save baby looking deer thing and it is trying to run away and I don’t want it to drown and I’m a bit scared because its far away and lots of mud and I have not been here before-“ the girl broke off in mid sentence to gather new air before she continued:”and it is a bit scary, but I must save the baby and then I must find the mommy deer so that they can be happy family again or something, help!” Without more talk, Noir started to walk into the oddly muddy place. The deer far away was slow and Noir had to take it slowly to make sure she would not get stuck herself. It smelled weird, but when the blonde girl stuck her nose into the mud to sniff, her nose became blocked instantly and the dirt clung to her nose. Eeeeew! ”Ewww, I don’t like this place and my nose just died!”

[/html]
[html]

occ: see? I'm doing my best! <3

and sorry if it's something wrong or poorly written. I's just because I'm so tired I can barely write, but I promise I'm doing my best!
and I'm really enjoying this! It's the first time I play with a child char! x3

W.C.: 294

Claire approached, but with some hesitation. The way the other looked at her wasn’t that reliable, but she kept going, until she was next to the blonde one, and realized it was only a child.

‘Strange. It’s the first time I see one not-yet-grown-up wolf by this lands’, she thought, and smiled smoothly. She always liked children. They made her warm inside, tough she couldn’t stand being with the too baby ones too much. They made her impatient too.

“Haha, ok then” Claire laughed at the girl’s non-stop talking. It remembered herself a little when she was at that age “What do you think we can do to save that poor and cute thing?”

But she wouldn1t get her answer, since the blonde child was walking towards the mud puddle. Claire’s eyes widened.

“No! Wait” she darted, approaching the girl within seconds “What do you think you’re doing…? Pf… hi… hihahah Sorry…!”

Claire couldn’t help laughing at the child’s grimace when she smelled that fetid mud. As a redeem, the white femme sighed, trying to refrain her laugh, and saying a soft “come here”, she helped to clean the blonde’s nose with her still not so dirt right fist.

“As I said… what do you think we can do? What do you intend to do, at first, to save that baby face deer?” Claire wanted to know, so she could analyze the child’s plans and say if that was possible or not. After all, all the children had at least some impossible ideas, though she hoped it was not the case. Claire hated being too rational with children. They always didn’t get what she tried to explain, and ended calling her 'boring' and turning her back to her during the rest of the day.

[/html]
[html]

Don't worry, you're doing fine Smile

What they could do to save was to go over and save it. Noir’s plan was not of the concrete. She only knew that she wanted to save a helpless animal, but not how it would be done. The woman called out to her and came up only to laugh at the blonde puppy and her muddy nose. Noir snorted a bit in good spirits too, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she panted and giggled all over the place. The girl got up and walked closer to the white woman so that the adult could help her nose be cleaned. The girl snorted disgustingly at the stinky mud, but with the woman’s help her nose became unclogged after a particularly hard exhale out through her nose. ”Ew.” the girl said again while looking up at the woman and smiling pleasantly.

”I don’t know, but we must save it because this is not a fun place.” No, it was not. The girl waltzed away from the adult again, stepping further into the wet territory, taking it for granted that the white woman would follow and help her now. ”I don’t like this place and deer does not either but look how deep in mud it is what if it drowns oh noes we cannot let it drown to die.” she squeaked out pathetically. Golden eyes did not stay merely on the seemingly doomed creature in the distance though. Noir’s eyes scanned her nearby surroundings. She could see no pretty flowers here. The territory was flooded and dangerous, but she kept going, wanting to save that insignificant life out there.

[/html]
[html]

occ: hehe thanks :3

W.C.: 278

Claire nodded, straight faced.

“Yeah, I agree with you. Here’s not pleasant at all. And we’ll save this poor thing, I promise you.”, she assured, walking after the blonde child, towards that muddy place again, shivering when her paws sank deep in the brown disgusting ground.

‘At least when we’re done here I can turn around and never return here again’, the white femme thought ‘So I’ll make this as quick as possible’, she promised herself, making a small grimace.

Claire rose her gaze “Hey, what you’re doing?”, she asked, surprised when the small wolf stood still and started to scan the area with her vivid golden eyes. The white femme could swear that the girl’s next move would be get inside that odd mud pool.

Claire didn’t need an answer, though. She knew the child was searching something to help them on saving the poor deer. As the small femme muttered a “ok, I’ll help you”, she started walking slowly around the area – always near to the place the child stood -, beginning to wonder when her nose would stop working. ‘It could be any moment’ the little voice inside her head replied, annoyingly.

Claire shook her head, and rose it, turning it to the sides – alongside her ears -, and once in a while she would narrow her eyes, trying to see further. But she already knew what the result was.

“Sorry, dear, I think we’re gonna have to do it with bare hands. Paws.”, she got close to the child again “Do you want me to go there and try to pull the poor deer from that disgusting trap? Would you help me to?”

[/html]
[html]

She was amazed that the adult did not seem to think that she was silly. Why ‘save’ the meat instead of killing it? Noir had never killed her first animal yet, and she had no plans of doing so either. She did not know how to hunt and did not ever want to learn to either. The girl hesitated and looked at the white woman when she asked what Noir was doing. Noir was looking at the territory, it looked dangerous and she was afraid to sink down just like the poor deer thingie. The woman’s words made the girl confused for a moment when she said that they would have to do it with their bare hands. Noir nodded though, unable to do it in any other way as she had only four paws and nothing else. ”Yes must try to save it and find its mommy if it is a baby.” the girl squeaked out miserably, trotting deeper into the territory and its mud. If only it had not rained so much lately. The girl wondered if there ever were any flowers around here.

[/html]
[html]

occ: I'm soo sleepy and tired, but I managed to do this. I hope it's satisfactory. If you don't like the way I'm directing the plot, let me know.

Do you think whether any of our chars could be stuck on the mood, or it'll only make this thread longer and would not worth it?

W.C.: 222

Claire didn’t stop to think that what she was trying to save could be her dinner: as ever, someone’s wishes were greater than her own necessities or instincts.

“Darling… I was thinking… the problem is not saving the baby deer. It’s meeting her mommy. See, we are their predators. And so they’ll be afraid of us when we try to approach.” Claire said, slowly, with the softest voice she could produce, looking inside the golden child’s eyes, before she turned around and went inside the mood pool.

“Well… if any of us get stuck here… the other will help, ok?” the white wolf proposed, flanking the blonde girl, without knowing if it was a favor for the child’s or for her own sake “Promise me.”, her voice almost trembled, as she paced deeper on the unstable brown ground, shivering as she felt the stinking mood hindering her movements.

She definitely didn’t like that place.

The deer soon noticed their presence there, and, as Claire supposed, the nearer they got to it, more desperate it seemed to become: it started bleating and tried to run, but that only made it sank deeper in the mood, the brown odd-smelling thing reaching its belly, making it even more desperate and more eager to run away.

In other words, the perfect example of a vicious circle.

[/html]
[html]
Your writing is fine Smile And yes, if you want Claire to get stuck, go ahead! 300+

What this white adult soon was to realize was that Noir was not exactly as other youths. Noir had already left the puppy rank behind and she had the body of a very young wolf on her way to become a fully grown female. However, the golden eyed female’s brain refused to evolve together with her body. She was a child trapped in a growing adolescent body. Noir’s face turned abruptly to the white adult when she said that the real problem would be finding the poor deer thing’s mommy. ”I know we are their predators..” the girl said unhappily, not wanting to be the deer’s predator. She was not a true predator (though she ate her meat meals caught by others!) and therefore it was not fair that the prey was afraid of her because she would never want to hurt them! Not fair at all!

Maybe she could adopt it just like she had adopter her Baby Duck! The girl suddenly seemed to beam like a miniature sun at that thought. ”Maybe I can be its mommy then! I have a Baby Duck and now I can have Baby Deer too!” what a wonderful idea! The girl’s tan tail started to wave at that pleasant idea. ”Of course we will help each other because that is what friends do and we are now super friends because you are helping me and you smell a bit of home so I think you belong here and I like you because you are nice so I will always help you, but not with killing cute animals because I do not kill animals because they are so cute!” the girl took a deep breath now, having finished such a long sentence!

”It is weird here, but I think that is because it has rained so much and therefore the ground get wet and doesn’t like us!” the girl said slowly, thinking that had to be why. They closed in on the creature, and Noir tried as best she could to be careful and close up on the poor little thing with care, so that she would not scare it to death or something.

[/html]
[html]

ooc: hey, it's me again! hehe today I'm a bit better, but still ve~ry tired.

I hope people don't start thinking I enjoy playing only this thread, but it's the one I'm giving priority due its short term (and because I like it too hehe xP).

please, be patient hehe

W.C.: 352

Claire widened her eyes. “You do have… a baby duck? How is it possible…?”, she wondered aloud. But it was like if she had never said that: the girl seemed too happy to notice.

Soon the white femme’s eyes straightened smoothly, accompanying her pleasant smile: to know she was liked by the others was amongst the things that made her happier. Her tail began to wag, as the girl’s, as them stood on that moody place, which seemed, suddenly, to stink a bit less, and to be more like a landscape than a awful and disgusting spot.

“Ok, then.”, she said, still grinning to the blonde girl “Let’s be good friends!”

Claire giggled with the girl’s commentary about the unfriendly ground, and they keep on approaching the small deer, slowly, one on each side of it.

The small femme was about to ask the girl’s name, but she noticed that they had had got the nearer they could – at least, them both -, and so she stopped, focusing her attention on the girl’s next move: trying to get the near as she could, ‘to assure safety and reliability’, she thought.

Personally, Claire couldn’t think on better idea, she just wasn’t sure if that would really work out. In her mind, predators and preys couldn’t be friends at all.

But… ‘there are all the other AniWayans that are accompanied by some animal.’ The small voice echoed in her head, ‘So that could be the secret to achieve that ability: to act like it was just another wolf, to think the deer could be an equal.’

The border of Claire’s mouth raised a little: she really liked that thought, and began to trust that was real.

As the white femme watched the girl trying to calm down the deer and start a ‘dialogue’ with it, she felt a growing curiosity to try to do the same, and wrote down on her mind that new goal.

Claire was so absorbed on her thoughts that just didn’t notice that, as she was standing on that place, her body started to sink slowly, deeper in the mood.

[/html]
[html]
300+

"Yes I have a baby duck, it is my baby and I am mommy!” the girl answered proudly, always so excited to talk about her beloved Baby Duck. The girl smiled happily, looking at the woman with the bi-coloured eyes. There were so many wolves around with differently hued eyes, so the girl did not react to it. ”I found it as baby egg and it came out and was all alone but really liked me and Asha said that it believed that I was its mommy and therefore I am its mommy and I take care of it.” Yes, that was the short story. There was no time for Baby Duck now because the Baby Deer wanted to be saved too; it just did not know it just yet. Noir wanted to help it and take it home and make uncle Ho go and find lots of tasty grass for it. And it could be a part of her family. Noir liked being a mommy.

She was happy to hear that the white woman wanted to be her friend even if they did not know each other’s names yet. ”Hello I am Noir.” the blonde girl cheerily announced, then watched as the adult slowly started to sink down deeper into the mud. For a moment Noir merely stood there and stared, because it was kind of interesting. Besides, adults were adults and they knew everything and they were very smart, so it was supposed to be like this, right? Noir watched for a little bit longer, before she had to ask about it. ”Does it feel funny to sink in mud?” It looked funny. Noir wanted to sink as well. Unfortunately, Noir’s spot was more secure with more compact ground, and she was also lighter than the other. It was okay, because the mud was stinky and Noir liked to be clean.

[/html]
[html]

ooc: Hello! I’m late as ever, but I’m here! Hehe

So~ I was thinking… what if Noir couldn’t think about anything good to help Claire, and in the middle of that embarrassing situation they discover that in the way Claire is (sank) is better to approach the deer?

W.C.: 238

“Oh, I want to meet your baby duck then. When this is all over, of course.”, Claire smiled, feeling the warmth of the girl’s proud aura spreading trough her own chest. ‘Yeah, to have a baby must be that great. Even though her case it’s not a biological thing, it’s more like a pet, or a doll, or…’ the white femme lost her train of thought with the blonde’s sudden introducing.

“Oh, hello. I’m Claire, and… what?” her eyes widened as she realized that her body was shorter than it should be.

Claire started to panic silently, as she stared to the girl’s static figure, just wondering why she wouldn’t move her blonde muddy body to help her.

“Oh Claire, calm down. It’s just a child. It’s not her fault.”, the small sinking femme told herself, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, trying to find out an easy way to end that terrible situation.

In vain: on those everlasting moments she couldn’t bring up anything good.

“Oh… do you… have any idea about how can I get outta here?” she asked, quite embarrassed, as her last resource, still don’t raising her eyes to see what was Noir’s reaction, still staring desperately to her every-second-shorter muddy legs.

She didn’t even pay attention on what the girl asked about the good feeling sinking could bring – a good thing, because she wouldn’t answer properly, due her moment’s troubled mood.

[/html]
[html]
Well, I don't understand how that can ease their attempt to save the deer with Claire being stuck Undecided

Noir would be glad to show off Baby Duck to this strange woman that she did not really know. She could show off her uncle Ho too, because he was very weird too. That was why it was so cool to live with him, because he said and did weird things and he never managed to truly scold her for anything because he always gave in towards the end of their rows. Claire was the odd woman’s name, and Claire was still sinking. Noir would of course not know exactly what to do. Claire did not scream or call for help, and Noir did not take into consideration the fact that Claire was not aware of sinking. Everyone would be aware if they were sinking down into the earth, right?

Noir was not very bright; she did not have many ideas. ”Uhm, I don’t know, I can bite your tail and try to drag you away, but you are bigger and stronger than me.” Noir said with a touch of sorrow in her light voice, sad that she did not have any super plans to rescue this lady. A stick would have been best, but Noir did not know where to find any. Couldn’t the adult just slowly lift her legs up until she was unstuck and walk over to the sinking free spot together with Noir?

[/html]
[html]

ooc:Oh my! I'm finally able to enter this rpg again!! *glad* well, as my one-month work ended last friday, I hope I'll be able to answer the threads a bit faster. *double glad* uahauh

and I'm still so sorry for my almost-two-week delay. It's just because I went to my aunt's house during a week, and during the other I was so dead when I got home that I couldn't do anything besides eating and going to bed.

But now everyting will be diffrent (at least I hope so. Let's see then. hehe)

W.C: 399

‘… I came here to help, and I end up having to be saved…’, the small femme thought, bitterly.
She sighed, slowly, trying to think straight, trying to concentrate in what to do, other than become desperate with her situation. Deep her chest she knew the child would not say something brilliant, something that could have saved her quickly. But still… ‘hope is the last to die’, as her mother would say. Or something like that. And she wouldn’t end up without giving it a try. Even if it had the – obvious - chance to be unhelpful. At least it was one less thing to complain for.

The small deer seemed to notice the favorable situation, and struggled, trying the best as it could to escape, to move a little.

A bird sang far away.

And Claire had an idea.

She filled her lungs with that filthy air – she could barely notice the bad smell already. Her nose must have died some moments before, then -, and moved her right leg a bit, following it with the left one. The effort she’d put in this had become worthy: it has worked. The white femme had at least moved a bit.

A smile played on the corner of her mouth, as she pushed herself ahead, slowly, constantly.

Claire stopped a bit a few moments after, trying to catch her breath, and looking around: she haven’t noticed before, but she was heading towards the frightened deer, and not to the blonde child, that stared her with a mixed expression on her face.

The small femme thought briefly about that, before making up her mind. ‘Brilliant!’, she greeted herself, as she concluded the plan on her mind.

Claire went back to her silent battle against the mud, that disgusting thing which was still touching her chest, but she wouldn1t complain anymore, as she saw her plan was working: the more she got close to the deer, the more it tried to escape, and got nearer to Noir.

“Did you get my intentions here, dear?”, Claire asked the blonde girl, trying to make her voice the sweeter she was able to, despite of being panting, in order to not frighten the little deer even more “When the baby deer is close enough to you to talk to it, let me know and I stop doing this and get out of this situation, ok?”

[/html]