under construction.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... -arrow.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:290px; background-position:top center; background-color:#080706; text-align:justify; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#E8E7E5; line-height:16px">
@$%&The copper hybrid hadn't had a lot of time to himself recently, though such a lifestyle was surprisingly fitting for the anxious and restless male. Though he didn't like to admit it, he thrived on stress and purpose--these past few weeks had been consumed by an unholy desire to crush Bastardo, the otherwise nameless wolf who'd been disrespecting Inferni's borders. The entire clan had rallied together to see to his demise, however, and now Anselm found himself with an abundance of free time.

@$%&It was only mid-afternoon and he'd already completed his rounds and routines for the morning. Feeling somewhat adventurous, the male had taken off in a full sprint for one of his favourite (and as of late neglected) haunts: Halifax. His lupus form offered him impressive endurance, but by the time he'd traversed half of Arachnea's Revenge he found himself shifting on instinct. Though it was arguably less efficient, Anselm seldom had issues finding enough food to sustain his bulky seccui form.

@$%&Tall pillars of concrete and glass loomed at him in the distance, and once more he transitioned between phases as he moved. Anselm was one of the few that still walked on four legs even in optime form, and though he might have appeared out of place because of this method of locomotion, it was clear he ran with intent and direction. He was going to his daughter's old garage, which he hadn't visited in nearly a month. Rising to two legs as he reached the back door, he slipped an inconspicuous chain from his neck and unlocked it with the attached key. Putting it back, he immediately strode over and threw the large bay door open; it was so damn stuffy in there from lack of use.

@$%&Riffling through the neat piles of tools his daughter had accumulated with half-hearted interest, the tattooed male sighed and wondered exactly what had happened to that one book he'd found many months ago that detailed the various human tools and their specific uses. There was some lumber propped up against the wall, and he regarded it for a moment with something akin to contempt--couldn't it just craft itself into something interesting? One black-tipped ear flicked as he contemplated his situation further... perhaps some, ah, inspiration was in order. Opening one of the drawers that concealed Maserati's "harvest," he managed to clumsily pack a bowl for himself in one of the pieces she'd left behind. How she'd left both that and a lighter astounded him--it was almost as if they peculiar girl had intentions of returning some day. Maybe she would; he'd like to see her again, she was easily his second favourite daughter (after Ryan, of course).

@$%&Inhaling too deeply, the golden wolf found his lungs protesting the foreign substance and he began to cough wildly. This was not a regular habit for him, and he found his body and mind growing heavy. Waving his hand through the cloud of smoke that was now billowing out of the garage, he placed the bowl on one of the work benches, picked up a piece of 2x4, and sat heavily on the small couch that was along one wall of the garage. A blank look glazed over his eyes as he sat with it laying neatly across his lap, examining the grain intently--hmm, now what?

mwaha, he should be all loosened up now for ya... Anselm needs more friends |: I think Savina is the only non-Inferni member he's got right now XD
[/html]
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... blebg1.png); background-position: right center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 415px; height: 616px;">
Big Grin Leroy sees pot for the first time!! /giggles/ words 300+

I have lost the will to change

Being around Ayita has be great though at the same time Leroy has been thinking alot about everything, Leroy doesn't love her well at least he don't think so. The Duc isn't in any mood to find love yet nor a mate since Svara had left but Ayita's company is very nice, something about her reminds him of Svara an then again Ayita is nothing like her. Rubbing his head the patterned male let a sigh leave his lungs, all the thoughts of these emotions were starting to give him a headache. Blinking, red eyes looked up at the buildings that were surrounding him, it was not too often that the patterned male got visit this place.

Pushing the thoughts away Leroy moved at a quite pace past the different buildings, ruby eyes looking over the different windows an abandoned cars that seem to be forgotten. Stepping over a useless items on the sidewalk Leroy's black paws clicked lightly on the ground, ears flickered as the husky's black and white body came to a stop. Brows pushed together for a moment, listening the faint sound of coughing somewhere ahead. Tiliting his head Leroy sniffed at the air, moving forward the smell of dust and slowly the small scent of strange smoke pulled into his lungs. 'what the hell?'

Nearing the opening door of the building Leroy listened for a second, the smell of another wolf as well the strange make his nose twitch. Leaning around the door way his red eyes glanced in for a moment,round ears leaning forward as the the grayscaled male looked till his eyes settled on the male that seemed to be stareing at ...a piece of wood? Raiseing a brow Leroy didn't think much of it as he lightly knocking on the wall with his hand. " bored?"

[/html]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... -arrow.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:290px; background-position:top center; background-color:#080706; text-align:justify; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#E8E7E5; line-height:16px">
@$%&Anselm was typically opposed to the idea of company while he was intoxicated in any capacity, although slowly this aversion (rooted in paranoia) was melting away out of necessity: it was impossible to avoid others. Wolves' noses were sensitive and smoke triggered intense, immediate reactions in all of them out of instinct. If you slept through burning wood and debris, you'd be consumed by fire yourself. Gradually the male was settling into an equilibrium of sorts--he simply refused to touch most drugs that weren't as warm and affectionate as Alcohol or as sweet and innocent as Mary Jane. Furthermore, after the drug-fuelled "incident" that played a greater role in his disappearance than he liked to admit, he refused to venture near Inferni while functioning at reduced capacity. It was good to separate work from play.

@$%&Needless to say, he did not catch Leroy's scent--it was overpowered by the smoke. A quick rap on the door brought his blood-red gaze to a foggy mirror of his own... though this fellow was clearly not related, for the obvious dog heritage aside, the hue wasn't as bold or dark as the de le Poers (or even the Holocausts). Somewhere in the back of his mind it registered that this fellow was from Cour des Miracles, a pack whom Anselm associated with acceptance and liberty--two very good things, in his opinion. Thus, he was not offended when the stranger entered his bubble of reality. If anything, he was very pleased by the polite entrance, and he nodded and used a foot to drag over a bean bag so it was situated a metre and a half or so in front of him, waving his hand towards it in invitation of a seat. At his best, Anselm wasn't sure that seated side by side on the sofa was appropriate.

@$%&"Hey man; to say the least. Grab a seat," he offered, as if his previous gesture might be unclear at all. "Want a hit?" he muttered, though not unkindly, as he reached for the bowl. It was a bit out of reach and he leaned to the side, straining to grasp it with his fingertips and pull it closer. In the process, the plank of wood across his lap fell off, clattering to the floor. His black-tipped ears fell back momentarily and he regarded it with mild surprise, though this sentiment quickly vanished. The drug made him foggy and more responsive to various stimuli, but his intellect was relatively intact. He wouldn't bother if this were not the case. He glanced back up at his black-and-white company, shrugging dismissively as he held out the bowl and the lighter.

Anselm can be a bad influence! o: XD
[/html]
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... blebg1.png); background-position: right center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 415px; height: 616px;">
I fail T-T words 247

Blinking, red eyes looked at the male wolf who spoke his invitation to Leroy. The strange smell still lingered in the room and it was easily drawn into his lungs, the scent wasn't overpowering but the smell seemed to make his throat itch. Ears fanned forward while his ruby eyes looked at the bean bag chair the coyote mix pushed forward, giving a slight nod Leroy's patterned body stepped quietly into the shop. Looking around the inside of the building for a moment Leroy noted the different kinda of tools, some he knew but others were very unfamiliar to him. "Hit?" Lowering himself into the strange but soft chiar that seemed to suck him in, thinking for a second he wouldn't mind having one of these back at the house. Resting his elbows on his knees Leroy glanced at the simple item in Anselm's hands, Leroy hasn't seen somthign like thay before.

Leroy wasn't a dog that used drugs or any kind or feel goods often besides alchol here and there,his first run in with drugs was against his own will. Whatever this is has his attention," Leroy, what is that excatly?" Reaching out his clawed out with his name, Leroy grinned slightly as his nose breathed in that strange but alluring scent again. The male seemed fine in his book, Leroy himself didn't really care what one was: coyote, wolf, dog, mix it doesn't matter to him.

[/html]
[html]
@$%&Ah--so this male had yet to meet his sweet friend, Mary. He still seemed receptive to the idea of something new, however, and Anselm would sleep no worse knowing he may have "corrupted" this fellow (hardly, for the black and white husky was clearly old enough to make his own choices--nevermind the fact that the plant was relatively benign). "Anselm," he said first, extending his own hand for a good shake as he passed the bowl smoothly into his other. An explanation was in order before he handed off the prized substance.

@$%&"This is a pipe. Here, there's a small hole on this side," he explained, pointing with one black nail at the carb. "You hold the lighter..." he said, flicking the flint demonstratively and depressing the valve for the gas to flow, allowing a small flame to grow and flicker "...here," he said, pointing to the top of the bowl. "You inhale until smoke fills the chamber, then take your finger off the hole so you can suck it all in. You want it to go deep in your lungs, but you don't want so much that you start coughing. It helps if you just inhale what feels comfortable, then breathe fresh air in deep on 'top,' so to speak." A lot of folks didn't get high their first time, though not for lack of trying--they just didn't have the technique down. Anselm was hoping to bypass this step.

@$%&"Anyway, the plant is marijuana. Pot. I dunno; heard it called a million and one things. It's less sloppy than alcohol, if you drink, and the effects wear off in a couple of hours with no hangover, just a gentle transition back to reality... not that your head will go spinning, anyway." A grin--it really was the perfect drug. "Want to try?" he offered again, holding it out in the palm of his hands for Leroy to try, if the idea tickled his fancy at all.

Me too! D:
[/html]
[html]
sorry for the wait. words 376

Sitting stil in the chair Leroy took in the man's features as they shook hands for a moment as wellhis name, the place smelled of oils and the new thick smoke that made his nose itch.Leroy could smell the males pack on him, well clan in their case, but this dog isn't one to care about that. Some wovles are very picky about cyotes and have such hatered to them, it reminded him of the conversation he had with the young man Haven. Red eyes watched Anselm as his black and white bodt sat still an relaxed in the strange but comffortable chair. Ears flickered forward quitely listening to him explain the strangesmelling pipe in his hand. Drugs. Remebering Sabeen's idea of drugs made him get a chill down his spine, she was fucking crazy. Not interuppting the direactions of the pipe and the 'pot' inside Lerot felt a smile pull on his lips. "That sems simple enought, last time i enjoyed anything like this a crazy woman injected me with it."

Smiling he didn't worry about what Sabeen had done to him, it was done and over with and his calm voice chuckled lightly. " I think i understand, too much is bad." Watching Anselm hand the pipe towards Leroy his red eyes trailedbefore his clawed hands, nodding to the male didn't have to let him partake. HOlding the pipe carefully Leroy made sure the contents wouldn't shift or fall out, the lighter was somthing that too a try or two before a flame appeared. Inhaleing wasn't as easy as it had appeared at first, the thick white smoke pulled into his lungs as the grass was bright for a mment. Pausing Leroy pulled the pipe away as a slight burn ran down his throat to his protesting lungs. Whinceing slightly the patterned male held in his breath for a moment longer before turning his head to cough. Not a rough cough but a small one of protest as the remements of the white smoke entered the air. Holding the smoking pipe back to it's owner Leroy clsoed his eyes, lungs burning but the feeling was fading as a tingling appeared on his skin. "that's...strange.."

[/html]
[html]

His head tipped slightly at the concept of an "injection;" he'd never heard of a drug ingested in this form before and he barely knew what it meant. He knew of a couple you could eat (mushrooms, acid, even pot), a handful you could smoke (the obvious one plus salvia), and another that could be inhaled as a powder (coke). All he could imagine was a snake's hollowed fangs injecting venom beneath the skin, which didn't sound very appealing at all. He'd never seen a needle before, but if someone came along and tried to poke him with one odds were he'd bite their bloody hand off, no matter how fantastic the effects were promised to be. "That..." he trailed off, tone puzzled and expression perplexed, "sounds pretty fucked up." His brows furrowed and he shook his head. "What was it? Was it worth it?" Even if it didn't seem like a stellar idea, he couldn't help but be curious--he'd experimented with drugs since he was only a pre-teen, and old habits died hard.

After the confession about Sabeen's craziness, he wasn't sure for a moment if the husky would even want to experiment with anything else. His offering was accepted, however, and together they could puff on the proverbial peace pipe. He accepted the pipe back as Leroy passed it around, proceeding to take another hit himself. There was a peculiar kind of feeling associated with this drug and the motions that went into sharing it, and Anselm had always found anyone willing to smoke with him was usually someone he came to like pretty quickly (certainly much more easily than those he met under different circumstances). Perhaps he trusted the drug to subdue feelings of aggression--perhaps there was just a kind of culture attached to the substance that facilitated easy friendships and laid back afternoons.

His company spoke and he found himself grinning as his own mind grew hazy; he looked at the dog inquisitively through the thin veil of smoke that hung in the room. "Only in the best way possible, I hope," he offered with a short laugh, figuring that the effects hadn't completely settled in yet. It usually took a few minutes for the drug's effects to take hold, and for a newbie it might take them even longer to realise anything had happened at all. Then again, the effects were much more immediate than alcohol or some other such thing, and he'd found even subtle things like an empty stomach could affect how soon he felt the intoxicating symptoms.
        "At any rate, feel free to help yourself to more if you'd like. I've got plenty." And that was an understatement. Maz's stash had been rather substantial, and she'd left an entire crop out back that had taken over the entirety of the back yard. As the growing season drew to a close, he'd have to go out and collect the harvest. It'd probably be enough to last all of Inferni the whole damn winter and then some, he mused, and for a second he considered that they all might need something so relaxing and pacifying--bloody high-strung whack jobs. Heck, all of 'Souls could use it. Maybe he should dope the water supply. He found himself smiling at the thought, though he realised he probably looked a little kooky and tried to turn it down a few notches. "So. What now? I kinda want to make something," he said, grasping at the plank of wood that had fallen from his lap before.

[/html]
[html]
sorry for the wait. words 376

Blinking Leroy's red eyes looked at Anselm as his ears moved towards his new friend, at least he appeared on his way to becoming one by the looks of it. Breathing it took Leroy a moment to hear his company, brows pushed together at the thought of Sabeen's drug. Ugh that woman disgusts him. "it wasn't that great. I didn't even want the it so..yea she drugged me." Smiling slightly a small thought of amusement at himself flickered inside his mind. That will be one memory he won't forget. Taking a deep breath of fresh air was welcomed in his lungs though the chill against the warmth of the smoke made the husky shiver, leaning back into thechair felt nice as his shining red eyes looked at the fellow hybird. "it was..i'm not sure but it was in a niddle thing." His deep voice spoke of the strange item as his lip rinkled for a moment at the thought. "Yes good... it's much better then the weird shit." Scratching his neck with a clawed hand the tingling of his skine was everywhere like a little shock through his body, soon his hand found the necklace Svara had given him. When they were in love.

Pushing his thought's away Leroy eyes pulled back up to Anselm, unaware his hand still touching the necklace. "wait..what?" His brain had slowed down so he had to go back and listen to the words he had just taken in again."then we might be in for a long night." Red eyes glanced down at the piece of wood on Anselm's lap, yes they do need to do somthing. Sitting still was making him feel...strange as his skin tingled. Maybe his idea wasn't good but it was better then nothing. "well maybe we...build? Bitting his lip for a moment Leroy thought about what they can build and how they could do it...but build what?"maybe a, what's it called a sling-throw? you know it moves like this and can...well throw shit." Speaking leroy moved his hands to illusrate his idea.

[/html]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... ts/zen.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:250px; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#F0F0F0; text-align:justify; font-family:times; font-size:12px; color:#555555; line-height:16px">
I know we agreed on some powerplay, but let me know if you want anything changed!
@&#&$Leroy seemed like a laid back fellow, but Anselm couldn't help but shake his head, eyes wide in disbelief. The idea of being violated in such a manner was enough to rile him up a bit, and he hadn't even experienced it first hand. As far as he was concerned, to be involuntarily subjected to such penetration was a rape of the flesh. Several questions danced through his mind; did you kill her? None lasted long enough to formulate as spoken words, however--the drug did well to carry such disturbing thoughts away on a cloud of haze. The motion of the other's hand caught his attention next, and now it lingered on the necklace he hadn't noticed before. Anselm kept a chain around his neck as well, though it was short and usually obscured by the thick fur of his ruff--on it was the key to the very garage in which they sat, the sole reason for the necklaces' existence.
@&#&$His head tipped as the bi-coloured male spoke, one ear flicking as he absorbed the other's meaning through the hand gesture. As realisation crept in he perked up considerably, his tail awkwardly trying to wag behind him even as it got pinned between the cushions of the couch. "Haha, yeah! Let's launch some shit at that abandoned house across the street. It'll be war!" Perhaps they were a bit old for a game of pretend, but after the nonsense with Bastardo back home, Anselm was just fine with the concept of a little playful, harmless regression.
@&#&$As such, the two men set about their task: Anselm gathered spare lumber and bungee cords while Leroy riffled through the tools Maserati had left behind. They worked together to construct the massive slingshot, with Leroy offering constructive pointers where Anselm got confused. Occasionally they'd grow distracted from their task, take another hit of the pipe, and stare at the semi-completed project looking for things to improve. Inspiration would strike and eventually, before the sun had set, they'd managed to create their masterpiece. Anselm cocked it so that it was aimed for the neighbouring house, plucked a decently sized rock from the ground and put it in the launcher. "Care to do the honours?" he asked with a grin--it had been the husky's idea, after all, and he'd brought the most expertise to the table when it came to the actual construction.
[/html]