we'd be so fantastical
[html]

i don't cause commotions
i am one.

Without warning Adonis had travelled from his usual alcove down to the Shattered Coast. He soon realized his passage though as rocky shores began to appear and the sound of the ocean crashing upon the shoreline came into range. Blood-red visionaries peered out into the ocean as hundreds of little islands just off shore could be seen, he pondered what could be found upon those islands. Tail flickered behind the male as he wandered right to the edge of the shore, glancing down at the foamy water lapped at his toes. Adonis reached a paw down and scooped up a handfull of seafoam as he inspected it. Ears flickered at the alien noises around him before he stood once more upon two legs and looked around before flicking the foam from his paw now with a grumble of disgust as he began his wander once more.

The male saw the wooded area in the distance, however he decided to steer clear of it for forests were not his thing. A partially submerged opening was found moments later as he choose to wade into the knee-deep water. Inside, the ocean water appeared to glow a vibrant blue, it was unlike anything he had ever seen! The colour was almost neon and even glew in the darkness of the cave. His gaze took in the wonderous sight as he bent down and allowed his paw to smooth over the surface while lifting it to examine the water droplets returned to normal on his paw. Attention was caught upon what was hidden behind his paw now as he gazed upon remnants of a ship that had washed up and wedged itself amongst the rocks. Adonis frowned slightly, not one who was easily interested in such historic artifacts and he turned, wading out of the cave once more and squinting as he returned to the sunlight. A grumble vibrated forth from his chest as he leaned forwards down onto his hands now and shook the water from his pelt before standing back on two once more.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">.free2182 q {font:9pt Georgia; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.2em;} .free2182 i {font:9pt Georgia; font-style:italic;} .freebob strong {font:12pt Georgia; color:#000; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:0.8em;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/aritab2.png) top no-repeat #000; padding:1.0em;">
i don't wanna live like my mother
i don't wanna let fear rule my life
oh hi thurr. <3

Her brain still felt clouded and confused. Nothing seemed right at all, but who was she to question it? Adonis had not abandoned her yet, so maybe his stories were true? Even if she were told the truth how would she know if it was really the truth or not? It was not so simple and so she figured traveling with someone was better than ending up alone and lost? Her red eyes flickered to the beach below as she watched the great black beast wade into the water. She shifted slightly on the rocks as she watched him before her eyes flickered back to her hands, noting the red and cream in her fur before looking down upon him once more.

Avarice wished she could somehow recall the memories that were hidden so far beneath the surface. She woke up some mornings with a splitting headache by dreams she had been having. She was unsure of the cause, but it had quickly healed up with a helpful potion she washed down every time this happened from the caring male that stood before her. He was a little rough around the edges, but there was something about him that she could not shake. Something strange and foreign feeling to her, although she just assumed it was her memories being clouded was her problem.

Rising to her two feet, she flicked her long hair to the side before walking down the beach to stand at the end of the shore, not daring to get her feet wet. Some unknown fear was embedded deep within her and she was unsure of what it was or the reason behind it. Whatever it was though, she did not want to test it, and so she stood far back, red eyes flickering up to him as she sighed, waiting for him to turn around.

Speech; thoughts; emphasis

i don't wanna live like my father
i don't wanna give up before i die
[/html]
[html]

i don't cause commotions
i am one.

Rising from his momentary all fours stance Adonis snorted the water from his nose and stretched his back. Large, powerful jaws emitted forth a yawn and thick tail flicked behind his rear. Ruby visionaries turned towards Faolin now and he stared momentarily. Why was it that she would never go in the water? Frowning deeply Adonis strode up the beach to the female at a casual -- though slightly stiff with irritation -- pace. He was much taller than her, the top of her head really only came to about his shoulders and chest. Raising a furred hand he gently stroked claws through her crimson tresses, gently twirling a bunch around his index finger. "Why is it you won't come in the water?" Deep vocals vibrated, purring through his broad chest. His tone easily gave way to that fact that he was not at all pleased with having to deal with such fears within a woman. She was supposed to be fearless; his little toy that would follow him where ever he went and hang on every word.

Grunting he turned from her and looked back to the crystalline water then glanced back to Faolin over his shoulder. Perhaps today was the day that she was going to get over her fears.. Narrowing his gaze upon the female he tried to think of some way to get her used to the water, but not have her panic and distrust him. Goddesses knew that he was well aware that whether or not she trusted him, would depict how strong her loyalty to him would remain. "Do you trust me, Avarice?" The male inquired and took a backwards step back then outstretched a large paw to her.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">.free2182 q {font:9pt Georgia; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.2em;} .free2182 i {font:9pt Georgia; font-style:italic;} .freebob strong {font:12pt Georgia; color:#000; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:0.8em;}</style>
(:

Red eyes stared unwillingly into the water as she watched it creep up the beach before slipping back down to the rest of the great body of water. Something stirred within her as she tried to remember what this fear was, but all she could remember was darkness, and being tossed about by something. Her head started to ache as she thought about and she raised her fingers to her temple to rub it as she watched the waters below. She attempted to remember, but the more she thought about it the more it seemed like a dream that was just disappearing slowly from her mind. It was useless, she would never be able to remember her past it seemed. Her eyes flickered up to Adonis as he spoke, her eyes watching his movements carefully.

When he asked his question, her eyes squinted almost completely shut as she looked back to the sea. Her lips curled up in distaste as she stared at the water before slowly shaking her head and letting a shudder slip down her back as she thought about going even closer to it. I'm unsure, she stated softly, her eyes flicking back up towards him hoping that he was not mad with her. This connection he thought they shared, well she was not going to admit she could not feel what "had" been in his head. It would probably come with time, because she often had dreams about a male that was roughly his size although the shape was always blurred. When she rested her eyes upon him though she was sure she would feel something more and so she turned her eyes, looking deeply into his own, searching for something, anything, a flicker of a lie.

Adonis approached her, extending his hand to help her through this silly fear of hers. When the words trickled calmly from his mouth she just turned to watch the water for a second. Of course she trusted him, it was the water that she could not trust. It was able to just pull her in at any moment and quite possibly drown her. Faltering in her step lightly, she extended her own tiny hand compared to his larger ones before taking a step forward and grasping it tightly within her grip. Her legs shook only slightly as she approached the water once more for the first time in what felt like forever. She felt the coolness of it wash up and over her paws and she had to squeeze her eyes shut before it disappeared again.

Of course I trust you, she nodded, eyes flickering open again to reveal the ruby visionaries behind them as she gave a unsure, half-hearted wag of her tail as she took another step, turning her eyes to face him. He would protect her and would not allow her to get swallowed up. That was something she was absolutely sure of.

[/html]
[html]

i don't cause commotions
i am one.

Her discomfort was very apparent and he didn't miss the shudder of fear. Slightly discouraged, and becoming upset momentarily, his frown deepened and he scowled. But no sooner had the sour expression appeared did it fade away and Adonis smoothed out his expression once more, gently enveloping her hand within his. He took a step back with her, allowing her toes to just barely be grazed by the waves as they rolled in and retreated. Looking down rather warily at the female he felt his patience slowly wane. "See? Its just water." He commented rather off-handedly and then bent down to scoop her up into his arms. Without her permission he cradled her momentarily in one, clawing her long, crimson locks over her shoulder and into her lap before readjusting her into both arms now. Being one who grew up in a pack where there was little urban areas, Adonis was one of the few (or as he was aware) that enjoyed the simplicity of a loin cloth. The little garment allowed him easy movement for fighting or hunting, and it was long enough that no breeze would blow between his legs and allow others a glimpse. He did however own a dress shirt and pants for those odd times that he needed to go into the city, especially when he was picking up a refill of the first half of Faolin's drug. The concoction was a mixture of, well he wasn't entirely sure, but he usually mixed the potion given to him from the city with berries for flavor, and a few other special leaves of which he was well aware of their effect on the mind.

Wading about knee-deep into the water Adonis stopped and stood their for a moment, allowing Faolin to calm down. He shushed her gently and licked the side of her neck, whispering comforting words into her sensitive ear. "Trust me." The charcoal brute purred again, "I wouldn't let anything happen to you.." He continued to lull then leaned forwards and to the side slightly to allow her toes to dip into the water. He would go slow, first allowing her to get used to the constant chill of the water around her feet. Then he'd adjust her and allow the water to engulf her feet and ankles, and eventually work up to her calves to just above her knees. But, this would be done in all good time so long as she did not throw a panic fit. But, if she did it really wouldn't be any more than a patience set back. Adonis wouldn't drop her into the water.

[/html]
(:

Her eyes flickered over and settled on his face for a moment as he scowled at her discomfort by the ocean. She dropped her muzzle in shame as she wondered why herself what would cause her to feel such things standing by hand the vast waterscape. His expression softened slightly as he gently took her hand into his. It's just water. Her eyes flickered down to her feet as the waves pushed their way back over them again and she could feel the coolness sink through her fur and touch her skin. He moved swiftly, taking her up in his arms and she instantly reached to put her hands close to his chest as she felt safe being cradled by him there. She was much tinier than he was being mostly coyote and even for being a wolf Adonis was huge.

Avarice closed her eyes for a moment as he brushed his fingers through her long locks of red hair. His fingers trailed down to her legs and she shuddered with excitement before flickering her eyes back open to rest them on his own crimson orbs. The girl was always without clothes, she did not enjoy the feeling of being trapped within the cloth. So, she chose to wearing nothing but the fur she was given. There was the odd occasion she would throw on a sweater of some sorts if she ever grew cold or if it was really wet. She never felt that close to the humans though to want to touch their things and to have their things. There was however the small dragonfly pendant she wore around her neck. She had no idea what it meant, but it was something from her past that was usually hidden beneath the thickness of the fur around her neck.

She curled one hand around her stomach while the other clung to the fur along his chest. She did not pull it, but instead wound her fingers through the fur here as she tried to look over her shoulder at the water he was wading further and further in to. Her heart beat madly within her breast as she realized what he was doing. Ava attempted to give herself a few reassuring breaths as she nodded to his statement feeling him nuzzle the length of her neck accompanied by light kisses that were to reassure her even more. He moved, shifting her in his arms easily as he dropped her toes in the water. Her tail curled up so as not to get wet as she felt the chill from the ocean make her body tingle with excitement as well as fear.

Her eyes flickered back to him as she watched him for a moment before turning them back to the water, watching as it slowly lapped at her ankles. There really was not anything wrong with this and so she let it happen, giving a light nod to him as she flicked a bit of water away with her foot before putting it back down in the cool liquid.

[/html]
[html]

i don't cause commotions
i am one.

Ever so slowly Adonis lowered Faolin down into the water. Gingerly he set her to stand in the cool, feathery-light sands beneath the water's surface. Large paws drew back up her figure as he let her slide from his grasps. A large, rather proud smile was worn upon handsome visage. Tenderly he drew a nail beneath her throat to her chin, allowing himself a better view of her fiery gaze. "See? Nothing wrong." He murmured and removed his paw from her throat, wading further now before turning his back towards her momentarily and scooping a large paw down into the water. Drawing it back up he soaked his long, ebony hair until it was sculpted to his head. Sighing heavily with relaxation the wolf turned back towards Faolin now and waded back to her, majority of the loin cloth already soaked and clinging to the insides of his legs. A deep chuckle vibrated from his chest and hew drew the palm of his hand against her cheek, smoothing his thumb over her chin.

He strode past her then came back up behind her, placing large paws upon her shoulders. "The sun should be setting soon, are you hungry?" He inquired with a rumble and stepped back to seat himself in the shallows of the water. Flicking seaweed from the water near him Adonis grumbled and peeled the useless kelp from his hand a moment later, tossing it up onto the beach. Thick arms were directed behind him now as he leaned back on his hands, swirling the sand between his fingers. His own fiery gaze was lifted towards her figure now. Day after day he felt himself more and more tempted to ravage every bone in her body. Her curvaceous figure was enough to tempt any poor old soul, and the fact that like him she felt comfortable without human-like clothes only drove him even more mad with hormonal desire.

[/html]
(:

Her feet slipped into the waters as she slid easily out of his arms to stand on her own in the water. It came up to her calves as she finally felt her toes sink into the soft sand below her. Her ears flicked back against her head as she waited for something bad to happen, but the feeling started to settle as she realized she was quite alright. She clung to his hands though for a moment as she settled in the salty water. He was right, there was nothing wrong and her fear just must have been something misplaced from a brush with death in the past. She still was not quite sure what to do with herself though as she stared down into the water. His fingers found her throat and chin and she felt a tingling sensation as his claw pulled gently through her fur.

She did not follow him out further and just stood with her hands curling over her stomach protectively. He soaked his hair before moving back towards her and she felt his heavy arms put a slight weight on her slender shoulders as he moved closer. Yeah, I'm kind of hungry, she grinned, brushing her claws across her own chest for a moment and twirling the fur that was there. She turned to watch as he sat himself in the shallow part of the water, his eyes looking over her hungrily and she smiled slightly with shyness.

The fiery femme moved her hips back and forth for a moment in a slow rhythm as she watched his eyes watching her. She slowly started to walk up and out of the water, whipping her hair from her and letting it fall down her back, between her shoulder blades. Her eyes looked over his body for a moment as she leaned to kneel down in front of him, tracing her fingers along his chest for a moment before pushing him down towards the sand on his back, hoping to fall on hard and sculpted muscles of his chest.

[/html]
[html]

i don't cause commotions
i am one.

Kicking his one foot up to cross over his ankle Adonis leaned back further, squinting his eyes to watch as Faolin approached him. A critical brow lifted as the female did a sort of dance, swaying her hips to and fro as though she were aware of his temptation. A slight wave of concern washed over him as he sat upright once she fell to her knees. The movement looked somewhat painful and he lifted large paws to brace her by the arms. Something was not right and he felt his stomach lurch slightly as she traced her fingers along his chest. "Avar-" He was cut off as she shoved his chest and he unlocked his ankles to bent his knees upwards opposite both sides of her body. Ears rotated backwards as he observed the female, and narrowed his visionaries. In one swift movement and with an unintentional growl Adonis sat upright again, grasping her biceps firmly but not hard enough to bruise her. "We'll do it, when I say we do it." The male growled, pulling the female to his chest as he rolled over and pushed her back into the sand with another vibrating purr.

Kneeling over her he traced his nose up her stomach and between her fur-covered breasts, allowing his leathery wet nares to smooth up the side of her neck right to the inside of her ear. His breathing was slightly on the heavy side, and he watched the female a moment later, waiting for that sudden look of fear to diminish. A smug smirk creased scarred lips and the male chuckled lightly, lightening the intense mood. He tsked at her and lolled his tongue alongside her neck, massaging large paws over her shoulders while nipping at her ear. "What is it you were hoping for?" He purred into her fur, running a hand from her hairline back over her skull, allowing his thick fingers to part strands of hair. "What is it you want from me, Avarice?" Snaking strong arms beneath the female he lifted her back off the beach, nuzzling his face into her furry chest. An oversized paw craddled a shoulderblade each, fingertips overlapping behind her back as he listened to her raging heartbeat beneath her skin.

[/html]
(:

She could feel his eyes on her and the emotions twirling through his body and it was everything she could do to hold back a giggle of pleasure. She hit the sand softly so there was no need for concern as she plopped down in front of him. He started to say her name as she pushed herself on to him, running her fingers through his fur and bringing her nails back down along his chest in amusement. They were quite close physically most of the time so she could not understand the reason for him holding back. She was quite a young, attractive female, wasn't she? Her eyes trailed slowly over his face for any signs as her eyes flickered back up to his to read the emotions hidden beneath them.

Her ears flew back against her head as he growled at her for what she had done. She drew back in the sand for a moment, but he pulled her back towards him and turned her over so he was pressing against her. Avarice bucked her hips slightly as he did this and his growl grew into a soft purr. Her grin spread ever wider across her face as he did so and she toyed with the fur and muscle along his chest, arms, stomach and whatever else she could get her hands on from the position she was in.

She could feel her legs twitched and the fur along her stomach raise with excitement as her trailed his wet nose over her stomach and up between her breasts. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she looked down at him bring her hand up to run across his scarred face for a moment before entwining in the thick mane behind his head that went down his neck. His words only made the grin across her face spread ever wider and it was obvious she did not need to speak and so she just shrugged, playing hard to get as he seemed to be doing. This was one thing that had felt so natural to her, the embrace of another, a lover, but for some reason something was trying to stop her because it was he that didn't feel right. She figured it to just be her forgotten memory sounding off all the bells and whistles in her head.

One thing was for sure, she should have listened to those bells and whistles.

She let out a soft moan of pleasure as he wrapped his arms around her and she pulled his head closer to her chest, leaning back on her elbow as he adjusted What makes you think I want something baby? Maybe I just wanted to cuddle, she purred easily, awaiting his reaction to her answer.

[/html]
[html]

Moving one large paw to the center of her back he trailed the other over her shoulder, across to the opposing breast and then down her flat stomach and down between her legs. He did not linger long though, perhaps a few seconds at most and removed his hand shortly after trailing his claws up her thigh. His once devilish and smirky expression was replaced with a scowl a moment later and Adonis lowered her from him now with a snort. Did he honestly look like the kind to cuddle? But he smirked a moment later, catching her teasing attitude hidden beneath the casual words. "Do I look like one to cuddle?" He mused and drew his hand slowly from her back and he allowed her to lean back on her elbows a moment later. Chuckling Adonis licked her face, nipping at the side of her upper lip then pushed himself to rise. "So since you wanna cuddle, I'll get us something to eat and you can cuddle with its blanket." He spoke of course about the animal's fur. He'd serve up the meat and groom the fur so that she could cuddle with that. Another deep chuckle reverberated from within Adonis' chest and he grasped her hand, pulling her to her feet. "Go back to the den." With that simple direction he was off, first padding down the shoreline then darting into the forestry nearby.

The sun had set before Adonis had come back, and by the time he had come back he was pretty certain that Faolin was already asleep. Padding from the forest he knocked a few branches from his way, rustling the leaves as he padded back to their makeshift cave/den. Ducking slightly he wandered in until the ceiling lifted and he could stand tall again. He had already bbq'd the meat and smoked the back of the skinned fur so that it was instantly useable. Setting the food down in front of Faolin Adonis seated himself with a heavy sigh and yawned widely. "Here." He tossed the deer blanket at her and grunted as he settled down onto his thick buffalo skin. Lids closed a moment later as he rested, though not falling asleep and listened for the female's movements.

[/html]
<3

Her teasing attitude was something he was getting used to. He had always taken her word so seriously at first before realizing she did not mean a lick of them in the slightest. There was something about him that was just so tense if she said something that he took seriously, then with the realization he would visibly relax. It was just something that was apart of her, something that did not fade with her loss of memories. Her eyes teased him lightly as he pushed away from her for a moment and she relaxed in his arms again once he did. His comment made her giggle and she shrugged, cuddling was always nice, especially by a warm fire. It helped in the colder parts of the night too.

She had expected him to just give right in then, but he seemed to have something else in mind. She felt him nip at her lip and she stuck her tongue out tenderly to trace it along his nose, nibbling lightly on the soft, leathery feel of it. He pushed himself up and off of her as he spoke, and she just leaned back into the sand as she watched him rise. Her ears flicked up atop her head as she watched him and listened to his words, rolling her head over to her shoulder as she rested there for a moment. Her stomach growled with agreement and a smile slipped across her lips. That sounds perfect actually, she said with a quick nod before pushing herself up off the ground and jumping to her feet with the help of his hand.

She turned to head back to the den, only dallying for a few moments before entering it. She had to duck down to all fours, not bothering to shift before curling up at the back with her knees drawn up to her chest. She waited patiently for him, her red eyes drifting over the entrance as she awaited him. It seemed like he would never come back before she slipped off into a light sleep, unable to keep her eyes peeled open for any longer. Her nose twitched lightly a couple of hours later as the smell of smoke entered the den, she ignored it though as she slipped back easily into the warm blanket of sleep.

What seemed like only minutes had passed, had been hours, and Adonis was back, with a fully cooked meal and quite a large blanket. Her eyes flickered open as she watched him enter the den and after letting out a long yawn she took the blanket from him. Avarice pulled the thing about her easily and nestled within the fur before bringing the meat up to her mouth to tear a strip from the chunk she was offered. It was tender and quite juicy, just the way she liked it. Although, she sometimes preferred her meat cooked, nothing beat it when it was raw and juicy.

It tastes absolutely delicious, she said with a grin, finishing off the last bit of meat as she leaned back against the cave wall with the blanket wrapped about her small frame as her eyes flickered over to him a smile settling along her muzzle as she watched him rest.

[/html]
[html]
Adonis lay perfectly still, listening to the sounds of Avarice stirring and shuffling the blanket around herself. He listened to the smacking of her lips as she chowed down on the meat he had brought back and continued to listen even after she fell silent. After a moment he felt the feeling that she was watching him and opened his eyes to look up and over at her. Flicking an ear he stared back, raising a brow as to why she was smiling at him. Adonis readjusted his head and then pulled at the strings on both sides of his hips that held the loincloth up, undoing the one side and lifting his hips into the air to drag it out from beneath him. Lowering himself to the ground again he folded the piece of cloth above himself and then placed it to the side. The cool air lapped at his body, sending a tingling sensation over his figure and causing guardhairs to raise. Grunting the male rolled over onto his side, outstretching a long arm and grasped the end of the blanket in front of her. He pulled on the blanket, bringing Faolin over to him as he dragged her to rest adjacent to him. A purr vibrated through his chest and Adonis tucked the blanket around her figure as she lay beside him. He looked her over once more and picked up a few tresses of hair, tossing them back over her shoulder.

Leaning forwards he grasped the underside of her jaw, pulling her closer so that his muzzle could reach her ear. "I am no gentle lover, Avarice." Adonis vibrated into her ear, his other hand coming to grasp her shoulder firmly while licking up the side of her neck. "I'll only partake in this little fantasy of your's so long as you don't hold anything against me.." No smirk or smile or grin came after his words and Adonis drew back to look at Faolin in the eye. A sick smirk creased scarred mug, "I tend to like things, rough."

[/html]
<3

He stirred slightly as her eyes fell on him and watched him lay there, just breathing as he closed his eyes to rest. His eyes reopened a moment later and he looked back at her with a brow raised in question. Her smile stayed on her face as she watched him in silence, just enjoying laying in the den with him. He started to move his hands and she watched him curiously as he took the piece of cloth that was around his waist off, he folded it up to lay beside him, her smile deminished as she watched him calmly, a small purr rising in her chest.

She let him pull her forward and she waited to see what he would do. Her crimson eyes turning to his hand as he tucked the few strands of hair, tossing them easily behind her back and out of her face. The words that slipped from his mouth sent a shiver down her spine and a small smile slipped across her lips as she leaned in to whisper into his ear, Well, neither am I. The words were spoken all too easily as she pulled back away for a moment, her ears twitched as his breath tickled them. She watched him, waiting to see what he would do as she wound her fingers through the fur on his chest.

[/html]
[html]
He listened as she responded in compliance and the male grinned devilishly. "Good." Large paws pushed himself upwards and he grasped the blanket from her, sending it away from them and back to her side of the den. A growl reverberated from within his chest as Adonis rose rolling Faolin onto her stomach as he shifted back around behind her rear. Claws dragged up her spine and sides around to her rear and Adonis slide his hands beneath her stomach to prop her up onto her knees. Before any complaints could be heard he reached a hand forwards and pushed her shoulders down so she were flat on the ground. "The only thing I wanna hear from your mouth is my name." With a sharp slap to her rear he allowed his sex to emerge from its furry pocket. Black member average in length but thicker in girth. Sliding a hand down over where he had slapped her ass Adonis grasped the flesh a moment later and with a a crouched position he pushed himself deep inside her.

Groaning with pleasure he reached down to grasp a large paw over her shoulder and the other held firm to her rear. An animalistic sound vibrated within his chest as he began to pump himself in and out of the female. He had waited for this for a while; waited and wanted to bury himself deep between her creamy thighs. Adonis craned his neck and picked the pace up as he reached down and grasped her thick tresses, curling the long hair around his hand while pulling her back to him. He continued to thrust, reaching his neck forwards and nipping at her shoulders as he released her air to grope her breast.

[/html]
<3

The blanket got whipped off of her and she grinned as she awaited him for a moment, laying there still beside him as he adjusted himself. She rolled over easily with the momentum he gave her and she let him adjust her easily as she waited for what was to come. She curled her knees under her for a moment before raising her butt into the air, weaving it back and forth as she had done on the beach, awaiting him to take control of everything. The slap to her ass made her tingle with pleasure, the nerves on that spot tingling with the hit. She stretched her hands out before her, digging her claws into the dirt as she waited, almost impatiently.

Already highly aroused from his quick movements, she trailed her own fingers up her thighs to the soft skin and fur that hid all her vital sexual organs inside. She removed her hand and forced her nails into the dirt as she felt him push his way inside her. It forced himself deep which made her groan with pleasure as she adjusted her knees to accomadate him easier in her position so he did not have to. It had been way too long since she felt anything like this and she closed her eyes. He slid easily in and out as she grew used to the thickness and she loosened up a bit, but it still felt extremely tight and wet.

As his head came down to nip at her, her hair being pulled back. She pulled back, enjoying the feeling of being completely controlled. Her senses were highly alert, everything intensified, feeling, smell, taste. With another moan, she pushed herself onto him further as best as she could, not wanting this moment to end.

[/html]
[html]
Groaning Adonis wrapped an arm around her chest, looping it from one side to grasp the opposite shoulder. A hand was brought to her hips and he thrusted harder, growling into her hair with a purr. It had been a while since the last time he engaged in such activity. He was rusty to say the least, but it was still good none the less. Picking up the pace Adonis slammed into her over and over again, growling all the while and mixing such with animalistic grunts and groans. Pulling back a moment sooner he gave her ass another slap and rolled her easily onto her back. Teasingly he flicked a finger over her sex, burying it deep past soft tissues a moment later. The male teased her a bit then drew his hand back, pulling her legs vertical into the air. Large paws stroked down her feathery legs and he grasped her ankles firmly. Shuffling himself forwards he kneeled between her legs and grasped the blanket from across the room. Making a makeshift prop he shoved the blanket under her hips just so she were at the right angle for him to enter her.

Directing himself he pushed only his head inside, grinning a moment later while he turned his attention to her and stroked the inside of her thigh. A dark laugh vibrated from his chest and he drew the hand down to her sex, once again gently playing with her clit. Without another moment of hesitation he thrust himself deep again, groaning deeply as he was blanketed by her warm flesh. Once more Adonis picked up the pace and with outstretched arms he held her legs spread apart and up. Ruby visionaries darted from her face down to her sex again as he observed himself taking her over and over again.

[/html]
--

She let out a soft moan that turned into a whine. She wanted more, and more, she wanted all of him, both physically and emotionally. There was still a void within her chest she could not understand why it wasn't being filled. The void that had stayed there the entire time since she had met him and he had found her. It was as if something was missing, but she ignored the thoughts that drifted through her head as she just enjoyed the moment as he slammed into her again and again. He pulled out, and she turned head to see what was going on before he flipped her easily onto her back and she grinned, a soft purr forming in her throat as he did so.

She felt his fingers slip past the entrance, toying with the soft flesh and slipping back up to her clit. Her legs shook uncontrollably as he teased her tender flesh, she took this moment to trace her fingers along his stomach, digging her nails in slightly, tracing all the way down to his wet member. She grasped it in her hand, running it up and down until he moved her again, adjusting her and pushing the blanket underneath her. Her hips were propped up on the pillow of sorts and she grinned wildly awaiting for him to take her again.

A groan escaped from her lips as she thrusted upwards, bucking her hips to meet him. His laugh vibrated through the room, echoing loudly and she rolled her head over to look up at him, grabbing ahold of his arms with her hands and thrusting herself towards him again. This seemed enough to make him pick up the pace again, the feeling that had started made her moan with pleasure. She could feel it building up and up, her entire frame shook as she gave into the orgasm, her toes curling up in the air and her claws forcing them into his skin, but not hard enough to draw blood. She could feel it build up within her throat and escaped in a loud moan as he kept going harder and harder.

[/html]
[html]
Lids slide closed as he concentrated on the pleasure from thrusting faster. Throwing his head back and groaning he allowed his eyes to slip open once more. Ruby visionaries found their way back to the female as she helped along with his thrusting. Moaning along with her he fell forwards, one hand gripping her hip firmly to hold her in place and the other fell alongside her side to support his weight. Dropping her legs in the action Adonis continued on, the sensation from her nails driving into his flesh sending him closer to the edge as he growled at her, not in an angry sense but in an arroused one. He drew his claws down into her flesh, accidentally piercing the skin slightly without realization and leaned forwards. Thick tresses of jet black hair fell down past shoulders, tracing over her flesh stomach and Adonis groaned again as he threw his head back and allowed himself to release as her inner muscles contracted with her own orgasm. His pace slowed down now, allowing himself to finish and breathing steady again as he panted and licked the salt from her stomach.

Grunting he slowly pulled back, searching then finding a tie to tie his long hair back. His legs were slightly shakey with the overall experience and he plopped himself down beside her. Knees bent he relaxed, fanning himself slightly. His pulse seemed to throb within his ears and throat, so much so that he could've sworn it was echoing throughout the room and could be visibly seen under his flesh. Lids closed and he allowed himself to lay back a moment later, swallowing hard to replenish his parched throat. His member slowly retreated to rest again and Adonis glanced over to her pelvis, ripping the blanket from beneath her as he noticed the nail marks and the small pinpricks of blood drops left behind. He felt slightly guilty, but did not apologize.

[/html]
--

She felt his nails dig in and it only made the sensation that much more intense as she shook uncontrollably. Her eyes squeezed shut as she let it run all through her body, her heart pounding faster in her chest as she reached climax. He pulled out quickly, letting go all over her stomach and her eyes flickered back open as she grinned up at him. He cleaned it off easily with his mouth and she watched, going quiet now, but still wiggling with pleasure in her spot. Pushing herself up, Avarice let him rip the blanket from her, and she glanced down at her hip which a small stream of blood trickled from it, mixing with the crimson of her fur.

He looked slightly guilty and she shrugged, moving over and closer to him to lay her head in his lap. It's okay, I've had worse, she said, guessing that was what a few of the other scars on her body were from. She teased the fur along his body with her fingers. She slowed her breathing as she looked outside, her gaze turning back to him as she let her eyes slowly shut. One thing was for sure, she was absolutely spent. Now, it was time for sleep.

The sun had disappeared long ago and it was getting late into the night. She sighed, rolling over onto her other side and curling up on the blanket as she stretched out once more, curled her legs back into her body and fell into a light sleep.

[/html]