Loner; joining.
Character Name: Faolin Mogotsi (aka Avarice for now)
Character Birthdate (including year): November 19th 2005
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
Species: Coyote hybrid
A secondary form of contact: reckless-abandon-@hotmail.com (msn/e-mail)
How you found 'Souls: Uhm. Welllll. Too long ago to remember honestly! (:
Roleplaying Example:
Any previous examples.
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

-DEMANDS A THREAD.- |:

When you want, of course. :o -Figures Faol might want to see Gabe first, not his cousin.- XD;;;
FAOLIN LOST HER MEMORY AND IS BEING TRICKED BY EVIL ADONIS! O:

Big Grin

But a thread is in need! ;D
Aww, Anselm would love to help her get back on the right track! Let me know when you're ready ^^
Haha, our first thread will probably end with her running off because he is trying to tell her she is someone else that she does not know. She tries to explain to him that that can't be true and gets frustrated. :b

I'll have something up within the next few days. Just gotta talk to CP some more about our plot! (:
Hokay, sounds good Big Grin We'll see what happens. ^^
Aww, just when I thought you were gonna join with an awesome little girl coyote for Hezface to befriend. ;_;

J/K, J/K. Though if Corona was here she'd totally whack at Faolin with a stick. "YOU GO AWAY FROM MY BROTHER. >:||"

BUT ANYWAY IDK WHY I'M POSTING HERE I AM SO TIRED AKDJFKSDFJDSFJKJKJJ. WB YO.
She'll be coming in! I have to change some stuff and keep working on her! But, she'll definitely be coming in within a month! Big Grin
SHE BETTER. ;_;