borderline crazy
[html]

i don't cause commotions
i am one.

Hunger had driven the beast from his den and plaything to seek out more lush lands that would contain much more wildlife. The Shattered Coast would be a nice area to live for now, but soon enough they'd pack up and move onwards to another area. The rich scent of greenery wafted from Arachael's Revenge, and the Phoenix Valley. Both were areas that he was particularily was interested in exploring. However he was not in any mood to go about hunting for larger prey, a rabbit or two would suffice and meadows would be an easy area for him to find such food. Turning his attention towards the meadows ahead, unknowingly to him also Phoenix Valley, Adonis paused and sniffed, tail flicking behind flank as he sought out any sign of movement or scent of a meal. Lowering himself to all fours Adonis crept awkwardly in his Optime form. Luckily though, the darkening sky would only aid him in his search for an evening meal. He had left Faolin Avarice at home to sleep as their travel here was slightly overwealming for the coyote girl.

Coming closer to the border now he paused and sniffed to the ground, finding the scent of such said border. A pack? Narrowing visionaries the obsidian brute turned and rose back up onto his hind legs once more, comfortably standing and looking out over the lowlands. He sniffed again and smirked. Well, there really was no one home, so perhaps a little border overstepping would be okay so long as he grabbed his meal? He was hungry after all.. Stomach grumbled as Adonis wandered along the border, moving north towards where Arachael's Revenge and the packlands met.

[/html]
[html]

<style="color:#768894">Being the pack member she had been chosen to be, Angel made her way about the borders in her halfling form. She liked this form the best for she was quick, agile and strong within it. The optime form was okay for conversing and doing things such as leatherworking and all, but this one for hunting was possibly the best to use. Her long muscular legs made her way over fallen logs and rocks through out her homeland. The jet black bodice of her fur glittered in the light of the dimming sun. The clouds had once again begun to gather and before she knew it, it became darker just as she caught a scent. Loner. A snarl emitted from her lips as she rose to the occasion and leaped forward to greet the bastard. She could tell it was male and he was alone. Her fangs remained bared as she could smell that he had crossed the borders. Even for a loner, she wasn't supised at it. Most were dumb in any case. Reaching the borders she blocked his path and eyed him carefully. Muscular he was and it seemed he had scars, but none the less he was still a loner and now an enemy from crossing the borders. Perhaps he could regain her trust, if any at all, to keep her from attacking.

Switching to her Optime form, she stood a mere 5'7" tall with her black and brown bangs over her eyes and hanging past her shoulders. Her cold expression showed she was less than impressed with him. "Well look what the vultures dragged in. Tell me, what right does a loner have to cross the borders of the ones that reside here? Including myself? I would suggest you answer quick before I use you as my floor rug." This was a rare occasion for Angel to be as negative as she was, but she loathed loners. Angel thought of them to be as selfish and rude as the pigs that rolled in the mud. They cared for no one else but themselves and she hadn't even met a loner to prove otherwise. She even met a few who were so low as to try and kill an alpha because they thought they would be better than he or she. On her watch Angel wouldn't allow that to happen. Angel rested a hand on her hip and allowed them to tilt some as she awaited for an answer. "Harken to me!" Her patience was running thin now. As she leaned down, she pulled out a dagger from her bag she had carrying in her mouth. Her dagger soon was being held in her hand. She hated loners.

[/html]
[html]

i don't cause commotions
i am one.

Shuffling along and concentrating on what seemed to be a small figure in the distance Adonis paused. His body remained stoic and still, only moving again as he breathed out heavily and snorted with irritation. Damned woman made so much noise and cause what might've been a snack to run away! Grunting Adonis wheeled around to face the female, frowning slightly at her anxious movements and demanding tone. Large feet turned the male around to face her as brows furrowed in irritation and tail flicked with curiousity. "Hush." He purred rather calmly and strode horizontally across from her, taunting her by not stepping over the border. He paused opposite her and stepped back in a bowing sort of motion while motioning to the ground. "I have yet to tresspass, Hoss." A large grin plastered itself upon devilishly handsome features and the obsidian brute rose to his full height again. "I would advise you lower your voice, I am not used to a female being so," He paused and considered the proper wording for such an occasion. Personally he was not interested in fighting tonight, he had to go back to Avarice eventually. "So, bold." He concluded.

Ruby visionaries turned their attention down over her curvy figure and he shuffled another step forwards, still not allowing himself to step over the border. "Surely such a personality does not match to one with such a form." The male side-stepped, expecting the female to follow suit and match his movements like any other good border patrol would. He observed her movements, intrigued by the sinewy muscle that clung to her bones. "Much softer words should be falling from those lips, not these brash and masculine barks." He lifted a large paw to motion to her and then chuckled as he stepped back from the border side-ways and continued parallel to it. He was still hungry, so their little conversation would not keep him from getting his evening snack.

[/html]
Angel smirked at his words and gave a nod. "So you have not met a woman like me before. Such loners like yourself are always too full of themselves, and you are surely full of it." Angel soon relaxed and put her dagger away. This one wouldn't be a threat for now. "Such softened words do not come from me to pity those who think highly of themselves. Those who live out of a pack are outcasts and outsiders. They deserve nothing more but death." Angel was harsh with these. She hated loners. Especially with how they carried themselves, and this one especially. She worked hard to keep her temper in check and even then it wasn't worth taking it out on this male. "And I shall thank you for the comment of being bold. I try, honestly. And I come out successful every time."

Angel shuffled her hair from her face that time and kept her smirk on her lips. Angel wished to make sure that this male wasn't here to cause any trouble. Seeing as he looked like he was hunting she doubted it, but he was hunting on pack lands. Why should she allow him? He was a trespasser none the less and had he been in a pack he would have gotten better treatment. Following his movements, she watched as he moved parallel to the pack borders and she followed suit with graceful movements. She eyed him carefully unsure of what he was planning to do. Was he trying to strike her? No he would have done that already. Perhaps he was looking for something to eat. Well if that was what he wanted then he would have to go some where else. He was not welcome here in her mind. Not unless he wished to become a member and she doubted that from his attitude.
[html]

i don't cause commotions
i am one.

Adonis laughed deeply at Angel's comment, shaking his head as the female rambled on about how he was self-centered, and how he was a loner, and how he deserves nothing other than death, and how, blah-ba-blah, blah-blah, blah blah. "Of course I've met ladies like you! Most of you just come around eventually." He winked at the ebony female in a teasing manner, quite aware that it would probably light a match to her nerves. Adonis chuckled again and looked ahead of himself once more, tail lightly flicking against his thigh and rear as he shuffled through the grass. There was an awkward silence falling a moment later. She was simply stalking him along the packlands to ensure that he wouldn't be any trouble to no one. Please, all he wanted was a snack. "So how long you gunna follow me around?" Adonis turned a devilish grin towards the female and stopped abruptly, "I've only known you for a few minutes and already you're stalkin' after me like a crazy-eyed pup." Once more he teased her, more than sure that by judging from her previous explosions she'd probably get frustated with him. Or, she might even play along.

Hearing ruffling ahead Adonis came to an abrupt stop, body going motionless as he watched the little rabbit skitter through the grass. "Hey, hey.. Its my snacktime." Lowering himself to crouch and walk on all fours despite still being in his optime form, Adonis stalked over towards the rabbit, ruby visionaries catching the moonlight in the similar fashion that the rabbit's did. And he was off a moment later, charging through the brush and tackling the rabbit into a summersault. Biting down hard into the neck of the rabbit Adonis was oblivious to the fact that he had rolled about a foot into pack territory. Sitting upright a moment later he tore into his meal ravenously, wiping his face and continuing to gobble down the meal while casting a careless glance aside to Angel.

[/html]