I've got sunshine
[html]

can be a day before she tells him if thats ok.

Moving under the cloudy sky the large male's black and white form climbed it's way careful to Arbres de la Falaise, curly tail high behind his form helping himself balance on the rocks. Leroy didn't normally come look up here but he had came down this way so must go back up, yes its a dangerous climb but without it wouldn't it make it boring? Paws pressed on the dark, warm rock as his bi-colored body pulled himself up on the thick green grass the was quickly whipped by the wind. Red eyes looked back off towards the beach where his paws were disappearing under the incoming tide. "That worked up a appetite.." Deep voice was smooth and spoken to no one as his patterned body turned back towards the thick of trees, another strong wind sent his halfing coat moving madly until the wind died away.

[/html]
[html]

That would make it the 26th, so I'm just going to set it for after the horse race, if that's okay. 300+ words.

Vigilante was feeling rather jolly, his four-legged gait jaunty with his happiness (calm and serene as it was). The horse race had been exceptionally interesting, and though he had not known many of the faces there, most of the spectators had been members of his pack, and he had known Hanna and Heath as racers. The winner had also been a member of his pack, Haven, though the mixed man had never personally met the orange boy. Regardless, he had expressed his congratulations to the racers with a smile, then moved on with his day. Since he was not close to any of the racers, he had decided there was not much for him to do at the track when the race was over, and had left and quickly shifted into his preferred lupus form. It was just so much more natural to him to use this form, far more comfortable.

Now a familiar scent entered his nose, carried by the strong winds in the area, one that he had smelled personally some time ago and also heavily on the fur of Miss Ayita very recently; Leroy, the husky male with the strange, red eyes. Their last encounter had been uneventful, and though they had discussed briefly the topic of co-ranks, nothing had come of the conversation. Perhaps today would be different, since he was feeling the itch for something to do. Moving in the direction of the male's scent, Vigilante soon found him and nodded an appropriate greeting. Though he was, admittedly, a little jealous of what Ayita had found, he did not hold the black and white male with contempt. "Hello, Leroy," he said amiably, keeping a slight distance from the higher ranked male. It was just in his nature to do so, and it was not meant to offend the other male.

[/html]
[html]

'sorry for delay i fail

Red eyes looked over the flush green of the trees as his high curly tail rested quietly behind him, this was a nice day indeed to the patterned male. Letting out a deep breath his wide chest moved as his lungs pushed out the air, sitting still felt nice to his body. Not that he was sore but Leroy wasn't used to climbing rocks so often in his lupus form. Hind legs sat on the cool green grass when the scent of Vigi entered his nose, he had meet the man only once before and on a bad day at that. Scratching at his ear for moment Leroy turned slightly til he faced the way his packmate was arriving. Vigi might have been at the race but then again Leroy didn't stay long, him and horses oh no. "Good day Vigilante, how has things been for lately?" For a second Leroy thought about telling the male why he was so grumpy before but other then thoughts Leroy dismissed the idea.

[/html]
[html]

300+ words.

######The stark contrast of Leroy's coat still amused him, as it was something he had not frequently seen before. There were those with light colors, and those with dark colors, and those with the colors in the middle of the two. It was very rare for him to see someone with colors that contrasted so vastly with the color directly next to it, such as Leroy's black against white, and vise versa. It seemed as is he was not surprised to see Vigilante approaching, and this was not unexpected; Vigilante had been trying to make his steps more noticeable as of late, since no one here seemed to like being startled out of their fur. He was trying desperately to pull out of his old habits, and he was glad to know he was succeeding in his task. He considered the recent days he had been having. Nothing to complain about, he supposed.

######Their last meeting had not been very exciting, but he did not know what had been bothering his superior that day. It seemed that Leroy was in a more approachable mood today, which was good and very much appreciated. "Things have been well, thank you. I have been making acquaintances, both within the pack and outside, and that is always nice. How have things been treating you? I spoke with Miss Ayita recently, and she mentioned you," he offered tentatively, wondering what Leroy might have to say about the situation. His female friend had seemed a little nervous about the situation, but Vigilante wanted to know Leroy's view on the situation, which is why he left out the mention of what Ayita had actually said. He saw no real reason to be unhappy about their relationship, but he wanted to make sure that Leroy would be treating her right. It was possible Leroy may shed some light.

[/html]
[html]

Leroy hadn't meet the man but once before, though Leroy did see him attend the race while he simple watched from his hiding place. Horses, ugh never can get along with those things. Blinking the thought away Leroy's red eyes looked at his fellow packmate that he was interested in knowing, that was somthing he had done alot since Svara left. Duties and pack work, and Leroy had started to like doing it a lot. Listening to his fellow dog speak Leroy's ears were forward taking in everyword with no hurry as his calm red eyes watched his company, he noticed that Vigilante was very into manners. That was a good thing, even though Leroy didn't use them all the time he would respect his packmate.

"Acquaintances are good, I'm glad you have't been troubled. Me? Life have been fine besides the usually duties, though I'm thinking bout repairing a small cabin in the south part of the packlands." His deep voice was smooth and relaxed as his curly tail swayed quitely behind him as another gust of wind made his contrasting coat dance."Ayita? Yes we are close, she is a resident in my home. You and Ayita friends? I'd be unhappy if she stays hidden away in the house all the time without any friends when i'm away."

[/html]
[html]

300+ words.

######Shifting his weight, he stood in a more comfortable position as they made some small talk. It was so strange that their species had fallen to this, when he knew that, long ago, wolves and dogs did not feel the need to stand awkwardly across from one another and try to make a conversation that normally did not go anywhere. He could appreciate the attempt his pack mate seemed to be making this time they met, though, so he would try to put aside his want to wander for a bit and chat with Leroy. Despite any similarities they had - their pack, their gender, possibly their age, and as he was noticing now, the classic curled tail attributed to the dog breeds they both were made of - he knew they would never be the same, no matter how he might have wanted a taste of the normal life the black and white male seemed to know and live so easily.

######Not only were they a strange sort of item, he was a little surprised to hear that Ayita was living with Leroy. That was very strange, but perhaps that was why he was planning to repair a cabin, so that she had somewhere to live, as well. That was an interesting thought, as he realized he had not even considered finding an old home and fixing it. Automatically he had assumed that he would have to build one from scratch. Perhaps that was an option for him. "I have grown fond of her, and I do consider her a friend," he offered, choosing his words carefully, as he did not want to give Leroy the wrong idea about his relationship with Ayita. He had known too many males to be irrationally jealous and did not want that to even be a possibility. "What would you say your relationship is with her? I am curious, is all," he added, hoping for some enlightenment. From what he knew of both of his pack mates made them seem a strange pair to him, though to be honest, he had little experience.

[/html]
[html]

Today felt like one of those days, a nice day that appeared to go by undisturbed aside from the nice chill of the wind. Soon winter would be here but not before fall, the bright greens of the grass still contrasted the dirt while the leaves of the trees still shined their own emerald tints. Yes it wasn’t so long ago that the pack itself was started, at least it felt that way to the black and white hybrid. Red eyes never left his companion, ears forward listening to the words that filled the air between them. Leroy’s body was calm as Vigilante spoke about Ayita, the patterned male wasn’t bothered by his packmate’s wonder about them. Well her since someone was bound to after all. The husky wanted to raise a brow, maybe smile but he didn’t he remained calm and content as he nodded slightly at the other male’s question.

“our relationship, well Ayita and myself are close like I said we keep each other our own company.” Pausing for a moment Leroy could sense what the male was interested in, Ayita, maybe leroy should get a bit annoyed an although a small part was it didn’t show. They were not mates but they did enjoy each other’s company, the husky isn’t going to brag about sleeping with Ayita that is their business after all. Voice was smooth and warm as it left his throat as he flickered his ear at a annoying bug before speaking again. “Ayita is my friend an a guest in my house, so I see to it that when i can she is taken care of.” Letting his voice fall Leroy thought flickered back to food as his red eyes towards the woods listening before turning back to the hybrid before him. “It’s nice to see your looking out for Ayita.” Strong voice rattled his throat before pulling himself up with ease, quietly shifting to his halfing form. This was a good day to hunt after all.

[/html]
[html]

300+ words.

######Though his previous meeting with Leroy had been nearly as uncomfortable as this one, Vigilante was beginning to think that he and the black and white husky male would likely never be close. There was something about the way that Leroy held himself that bothered the fluffy male, though he would be hard pressed to actually explain the issue. Perhaps they just were not meant to be close, only normal pack mates, looking out for one another if needed but keeping their distance otherwise. It was unfortunate, considering that he wanted to become a strong member of this pack in the future, more than just a regular pack member, but it couldn't be helped. Sometimes, two individuals just do not click properly, and there was nothing to be done about it. It wasn't that he did not like Leroy, but merely he did not seem thrilled to be in his company, and it seemed to be the same if looked at it reversely. That was okay with him, he supposed, though he hoped it would not be like that with many others.

######"I'm glad you are seeing to it that she is well, then," he mused, tone neutral. Leroy had done nothing to make Vigilante feel as though his friend was not in capable hands, with the exception of the possible tension running between them. Almost a bit alarmed by Leroy's shifting (though it was not visible and was not real in the least, for he did not fear many others, including this one), Vigilante glanced his pack mate over critically. "Were you planning to go somewhere? I can leave, in that case," he offered, his social inhibitions making him ready to leave at a moment's notice. If he were not so confident in his own abilities, and if he saw any potential reasoning, he might have been worried that Leroy might try to attack him, which would have been a very bad idea, but he was not even thinking of this. Frankly, the conversation had gone down the road of a bit uncomfortable for him, and leaving wouldn't have been a bad idea. However, he would not be rude, and would leave if asked, and likely would not leave of his own accord unless he could determine a decent reasoning for his pack mate.

[/html]
[html]

do you still want to have the hunt?

Leroy wasn't very close to Vigilante, well there was only a few that he was very close with but it seemed there was a unspoke tense coming from the polite male. Oddly enough that reminded him of his red coated brother who wasn't much like Lysander and himself, Leland was the more senstive type more willing to show his feels. Calm rose eyes looked at the hybrid male as his ears moved forward at his simple toned words, it seemed to him that talking about Ayita was enough for him as he didn't responed for a moment. Breathing in a deep breath of fresh air his gut gave a slow burn of hungry that annoyed him, a small smile pulled on his lips as his deep voice passed his lips. "Simply going on a hunt, if you have somthing to tend to I wont take up your time."

[/html]
[html]

300+ words.

######Nodding thoughtfully, the earthen hued male considered what he had planned for the rest of his day and whether or not it could be considered important. Truthfully, he had been planning on searching for something as sustinance as well, though it was something he usually chose to do as an act of solitude. As one who could shift, hunting alone was not something difficult for him at all, depending on the form he decided to use while hunting. In his secui form, he could easily take down anything he felt he desired, the form stronger and more able than a regular canine's. Likewise, while using his optime form, weapons were a possibility, and occasionally he still used the dagger he had brought with him from his old pack, stained as it was with the blood of many others. Here, however, the dagger had been stained with the blood of prey in the case of food, the game of cat and mouse ending with dinner, instead of the feelings associated with murdering another for any reason. That feeling always came.

######Leroy had not actually offered it as an invitation, but considering his pack mate's relationship with his friend, Vigilante felt it might be a good idea to be more than civil to the two-toned male. They would likely never be friends, as he had never had many friends, but they could be friendly enough. "I was considering going for a quick hunt as well, as I did not prior to the horse race. I don't suppose you might care for some company?" he inquired, the invitation hanging in the air between them. He would not have been offended if Leroy declined, because he generally preferred to hunt alone, though he had found company in Ayita on hunts lately. For him, it was a symbol of trust to hunt with another, becaujse one mistake could lead to a continued hunger. Unfortunately, in this case, he did not already trust Leroy, but he wanted to be able to. He felt it was needed for him to trust his pack mate, considering that he felt it was his duty to look after the female they seemed to have in common; friends with one, potentially more with the other.

[/html]