and i must be an acrobat
[html]

ooc-ness

For the first time in a while, Xeris was in her lupus form. Her injured foreleg was feeling brand-new, and she had more energy than ever. So she had decided to spend this particular afternoon at the beach. Running along Phoenix Valley's section of the Quartz Shoreline, she exercised her tired paws and mind. The water was crystal clear today, reflecting the sun's rays with bright shimmers that made the white wolfess realize why this beach had been named after the quartz stone. Between the shining sea and sparkling sand, it truly was a gem. There was a dull splash as Xeris hit the water, enjoying herself more than any mature adult should. But she didn't really care. So what if someone made fun of her for acting childish. She was a child at heart.

And then that subject came up again. Children. Since she'd come across that little coyote boy and heard Ty mention the possibility of herself and Pendzez having children, Xeris couldn't stop thinking about that idea. But she was so nervous. She'd never done anything like this before. What if she wasn't a good enough mother...?

It was then that she forced the thoughts out of her head, squeezing her golden eyes shut. She made her way out of the water and onto the sparkling beach, shaking the water from her wet, ivory-colored fur. A frown crossed her face. Why was it that her inner anxieties and fears always seemed to ruin her moments of fun? The sun shone down warmly on her back as she wandered along the beach in the opposite direction. If only she had someone to talk to...someone who would understand.

[/html]
Pendzez, in his lupus form for the first time in months, walked along the beach Quartz Shoreline. He felt like walking along the beach to have some peace, but he felt like talking to some one who his a friend or anyone that he would be able to talk to. He was wondering a lot lately since him and Xeris had been become mates. What he was wonder alot of lately was pups. Did Xeris ever want pups? Did she wanted to start a family with Pendzez? Was she up to having any pups? Pendzez was beginning to worry if Xeris was having some problems about this mateship.

He wandered further along the beach line, finding a figure further up. A white female, Xeris. Pendzez saw this as an opportune time to ask her these things, since they were mates and they could sort things like this out togther. That would be the good way. Approaching, he smiled, "Hey Xeris."
[html]

ooc-ness

Xeris was interrupted from her thoughts by the sound of someone approaching. She turned to see Pendzez coming toward her and smiled. She walked forward to meet him, nuzzling her face gently against his. "Hey," she said. "How are you?" It was good to see him. Xeris had been thinking about her mate a lot in the past few days. And she was ready to talk to him--about important things. But how exactly should she broach the subject...?

"So, how are you?" she decided to ask first. A bit of small talk, simple conversation. It would be good to start out this sort of discussion. By now Xeris had the feeling that Pendzez was wanting to talk about the same subject as she was. She was sure that both of them wanted to get it off of their minds. Her golden eyes met his as she listened to him.

[/html]
Pendzez felt relaxed as his mate's face touched his. He was used to her touch and how he enjoyed every second with her. He was pleased to see her well and recovering from her past injuries. He just liked that she was safe and well. "I'm fine. Just thought to go for a scroll on the beach on this fine day." Pendzez found today as a fine day to go for a walk along the calm beaches after the rain.

Pendzez began to wonder what to say to his mate. He wanted to ask her about pups, but saying it right now would have Xeris a bit edgy. Pendzez, however, wanted to have a conversation with her, maybe lead it up to asking about have pups to raise for themselves. He reckoned the two would be good parents. Besides, Phoenix Valley have a little record of having any pups, to Pendzez's knowledge. "How have you been?"
[html]

ooc-ness

Xeris smiled. She could tell that Pendzez was happy, and that made her feel happy. "Well, great minds think alike," she said, "I thought today would be a good day for a trip to the beach myself." The beach was where Xeris and Pendzez had first met--it was a sentimental place, a happy and thoughtful place. She was glad to be here with him.

He asked how she'd been. To be honest she wasn't particularly sure what to say. There hadn't been a whole lot in particular going on in her life, or at least nothing interesting. "I've been pretty well," she replied. "There's quite a few newcomers to Phoenix Valley, I've met many of them. How about you?" She hoped that he at least had an interesting story or two to tell her.

[/html]
Pendzez was always happy, way before he and Xeris became mates. He was always a cheerful one. He remembered this beach as the beach where they first met. It was amazing what the fates would have in store when you meet someone knew. You never know if there was gonna be mateship or just friends. Pendzez always believed that the fates were a part of life, not something that runs it. There are times where we will have to make our own decisions and let fate decide our destiny.

Pendzez thought about what she asked. He had been well, and he had to agree that there were newcomers coming into the pack. He met only a couple of them, but he knew that there will be more. "I've been doing well, thanks. I've met one or two of newcomers. Better be prepared for more. I reckon there will be more."
[html]

ooc-ness

A small smile came to Xeris' face as her mate mentioned the newcomers. She was glad that he was getting to know them. Pendzez had risen to a rather high position in the pack, and she figured that the more pack members he got to know, the better. She was happy for him, that he had become such a high-ranking wolf in Phoenix Valley. But when he said that there would be others coming, she was a bit perplexed. "Oh? Do you know of someone else who will be arriving here soon?" she asked curiously. Xeris always loved meeting new people, but wondered what exactly Pendzez was talking about.

Xeris' golden eyes moved over her mate's face and noticed that he seemed a little nervous. "Pendzez," she began, "Is there something you want to talk to me about?" Perhaps he had the same thing on his mind that she did, perhaps not. She sat down in the warm, sun-heated sand and watched the white male in front of her carefully.

[/html]
Pendzez seemed happy that his mate was happy about meeting newcomers. Having newcomers would be more friends to everyone here in the pack. Besides, the pack could do with some more members so that it can continue on for longer. Pendzez was looking forward to meeting new members of Phoenix Valley, so that there would be more friends. "Just a feeling."

Pendzez then fell silent as Xeris asked if there was something that he wanted to ask her. There was one question that plague his mind for a while now since there mateship started. "Yes." He said softly, then continued, "Have you... thought about having pups.?"
[html]

ooc-ness

Xeris was silent for a moment. Pendzez did indeed have something to ask her; he asked her if she wanted pups. She'd been wondering about the same thing. Did he want children? Xeris grew excited at the thought of little white puppies running around Phoenix Valley. But she'd only ever been around a few puppies in her lifetime, mostly in her birth pack. And there was the whole issue of pregnancy and actually getting pups into the world.

"Yes," she said, "I have thought about pups." It was a simple response at first. "Have you?" She wanted to know his answer. She wanted to have pups. She wanted him to agree with her. But for now she would have to wait for his response.

[/html]
[html]
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee11 ... e_02-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: New Table YAY!!! Big Grin

Pendzez listened as she spoke that she has. She even asked if he has as well. Pendzez always wondered what it would be like to have pups of his own. He always wished he would be a dad, but he knew there was numerous responsibilities of being a parent, just like that there was with being a mother. Pendzez was aware, but was Xeris ready.

Pendzez returned to the matter in question. "Yeah, I have. I always wondered what it would be like to be a father. To have pups to raise."

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... stable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: Yay for new tables! I has one too :3 Also, how exactly are we going to do this whole puppy thing? XD

He said that yes, he has been thinking about it. She expected such an answer from him. But therein lay the question; what to do next? Xeris had never been in a real relationship before...what precisely was she supposed to do? Say, 'okay, let's go make some puppies' and be done with it? It was probably a silly thing for her to be contemplating so much, but her face showed concern and confusion even after Pendzez gave her a favorable response.

"D...do you want to?" she asked him quietly. "I've never...done anything like...that...before." Xeris hoped that her anxiety wouldn't get in the way. She loved Pendzez, she truly did, and she wanted to start a family with him, but she would first have to take responsibility. These were going to be her pups, after all, which she would be carrying around inside of her for a length of time. She'd heard that cabins were good places for birthing and decided that she ought to find one when the time came. But for now, she looked to Pendzez and waited for his answer.
[/html]
[html]
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee11 ... e_02-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: We'll discuss by PM.

Pendzez had been silent as Xeris seemed to be confused and concerned about the matter. She seemed to be nervous about the whole thing. Pendzez was too nervous, but it was basically her choice. If she wanted pup, but want to wait for a while, then Pendzez won't mind. What ever she chose to do, Pendzez would respect her decision.

Pendzez truly loved Xeris and wanted to start a family, but he too would need to take responsibilities. They were not only hers, but also his. She would also would have the pups inside her for a while. But, it was her decision to conceive. "It's up to you. If you want to, that's fine."

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... stable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: wanna go ahead and finish this thread up?
Xeris was slightly comforted by the fact that Pendzez seemed to be a little nervous too. But overall, they seemed to have reached an agreement. He seemed to be leaving most of the choice up to her, and though it was a bit of a scary thought, she thought she was ready. She looked at him for a moment, hesitating.

"Yes," she said finally. "I want to have pups. Maybe not right this moment, but sometime." A smile came to her face. Despite her nervousness, Xeris couldn't help feeling rather excited as well. She imagined little white puppies running around Phoenix Valley and smiled even wider. She'd have to find a den or a cabin to stay in at some point.
[/html]