Oy....sorry
Anya sighed heavily. The trek home had been long, far too long for her aching muscles. She had travelled far to find herbs to fill the pouch hanging from her neck, stocking up for the winter.

There had been a few near misses, but thanks to Ty's slight training, Anya had been able to defend herself well.

As she approached the borders to Phoenix Valley, Anya thought. She was surprised at her casual thought of the place as home, but then again, it made sense. The wolves here were now her family and friends. She found herself surprised to realize that she had deeply missed the company of all of those who she had met.

Anya reminisced, and suddenly found herself hoping that none of them had been offended by her sudden departure. She had told no one about her mission, being as secretive as she had always been before. Maybe it was time to drop that facade, and accept the world that she was drawn into.
The girl roamed through the forest, checking and looking around at paths trying to get a whole lay of the land. She continued to patrol the area searching high and low for any unwelcomed visitors such as an inferni. Sunlight beat down through the trees making her fur practically glow blue when she ran into a patch. Her semi-long legs carried her gracefully through the woods. Allowing the scout to run and seek out all that she needed without falling.

Her leg, now completely healed, complained very little. A sudden scent reached Rendalls nose. She quickly stopped and looked around, the scent was wolf, though it was very familiar, the girl wasnt sure who it belong to. She quickly traced the scent, curiosity burning in her eyes, to find the sorce. In a small clearing on the packland border, a familiar face appeared. And in a surge of emotion and memories, the wolf-child leaped at the grey she-wolf. "Anya!!!! Oh Anya I've missed you." she nuzzled and licked the female excitedly. Then quickly stepped back, realizing that she must look very different other than the fur....The last time she had seen her she-wolf friend and gaurdian was when she was only a fraction of how big she was now.
Anya laughed, holding the pup...not so mucha pup anymore... away so that she could get a look at her. Anya noted proudly that Rendall had grown, and her mature coat was coming in.

"Sorry for being gone for so long, little one. It seems that I missed a lot while I was out wandering to my soul's content. Perhaps my soul will settle down for a while. What all have I missed?"

Anya grinned at the pup's enthusiasm. THIS was one thing out of many that Anya had missed; the companionship of Rendall was exponential to the companionship of the birds, no matter how many stories the birds told her.
The young girl grinned at her, she sat down and looked at the grey female excitedly but frowned when she realized that there wasnt much to tell her friend. She shifted through her thoughts and finally came up with her answer

" Well, Pendzez and Xeris finally mated, I dont know if Ty found anyone though, but yeah, got another new job i have to explore around and check for pathways that might be useful to the pack."

she was utterly happy that her friend had returned