Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
She lifted her head up a slight bit as her eyes watched his hand move over and take, her hat in his hands, she smiled as she playfully crossed her arms over her chest as she watched him mess around with it. ”Not really I guess…” Pontiac said after she thought about it for a few seconds, she could live without the old hat, but fact of the matter was that she rather liked the old thing, and it hadn’t failed her yet. It was brown and she assumed at some point that it was rather nice looking back in its time, but now it was brown and tattered ends and had stains from age and other various things.
She gave a laugh and looked over at him with a smile as she reached over and placed a hand upon her hat, she did like it and wasn’t going to let it be turned into a pup’s toy of tug of war. She kept her hand upon her hat as she smiled thinking back to when she found it. ”It was shortly after I ran off and started my two year quest to find Roman and Kaelyn. It was about the second pack I stayed with; they showed me the joys of having a sac upon my back and a hat upon my head. “ She smiled as she gave her tail a flick as it swayed casual near her legs. ”Guess it’s a comfort item for me since I’ve had it for nearly two years.”
[html]
"Huh....interesting..." Ty said as he moved his hand away from the hat and scratched the back of his own head. "I've never understood wearing human clothing, it's just not comfortable for me and whenever I shift, I lose all the clothes." He frowned slightly and his eyes drifted away from the hat to the path ahead, the cabin was now not too far away, it was within view in the distance. Ty turned back to Pontiac and chuckled. "Nevertheless, I've never worn a hat before, so I can guess it's nice to have during sunny weather isn't it? Keeping it out of your eyes, that will be nice."

As they got towards the house, Ty quickened the pace just a tad, as he was rather content to be home, but also so he could make sure there weren't any new pests nearby. Ty had spent the morning shooing out some squirrels that had decided the make a nest in the roof. And of course, by shooing, it really means Ty ate half of them and the others simply ran away. After sniffing the air, Ty found no new scents near his home, so he opened the door for the female and said to her "After you Pontiac."
[/html]
ooc: We can close it now or you can post and then close it. Your choice Smile

It was a comfort having the hat back upon her head; she adjusted it back upon her head. Finding it not right she pulled it forward as she smoothed her hair back combing her fingers though her hair. She grumbled as she got her claw caught up in a not as she gave a huff and tug pulling the knot out with a few strands of hair as she placed her hat back upon her head as she ran her thumb and forefinger along the lip of the hat as she sighed softly as she watched the male as his eyes went off into the distance. She was puzzled; she was only able to guess that there was something like maybe the house right up the path. ”More than the sun, keeps rain off your face, and the snow off the top of your head. I don’t care shifted or not…I would feel lost without my hat. I do look funny with an on hat when I’m not shifted though.”
She followed him to the house, as he opened the door for her, offering her the chance to enter her new home first. It was an odd feeling being allowed to enter before the master of the manor. She moved to right inside the door frame, leaving more than enough room for him to come in as she looked around, hands tenderly folded and healed in front her of her. She smiled as she took in everything about this house, the size, the smell and of course the sights. ”Home sweet home!” She gave a chipper little laugh as she gave a happy sigh, yeah this was nice.
[html]
ooc: sure, we can end it here

"It sure is." Ty replied as he followed in after Pontiac. Before he closed the door though, he could only smile to himself. Here he was beginning a new life, a new roomate, a new beginning. Ty had lived a part of his life he hadn't lived before, he lived the childhood he never really had, now it was time to begin growing up, to become a mature wolf again, to become a warrior, something more than what he was now. Closing the door, he began to help Pontiac move in.
[/html]