Lost in what seems to be reality.
[html]

Time stamp is roughly three weeks or more pregnant.

Ayita had almost fully avoided the house and the room which she and Leroy shared. It had been a week maybe longer since she had told him and each day she could tell that she was more and more pregnant. She was showing quite well but she was also having a hard time hunting in her current form. She had chosen to stay on two legs instead of four. She was starting to see her mistake even more so now that she felt she was going to have to go through this all alone.

She looked at the dead rabbit pulling it open she started to eat it. It wasn't long before it was gone and Ayita was on the move again. She was keeping herself going and thinking about her babies. She was hoping they would be healthy and well when born. She would love them she would always love them. It didn't matter wither Leroy was there or not her babies mattered.

She stopped noticing where she was looking at the house she sighed. Maybe someone else was there one of the other residents. She walked up to the house and sighed. She wondered if anyone was even around though maybe Leroy was? Did she even really want to see him. Not really but she'd have to someday they were pack mates. Shrugging she went and sat herself in the shade of the porch. Fall was comming fast well they were in fall the leaves were changing the the days were growing shorter and cooler. She hopped her pups would be ok through the winter she'd only have a few short moths before it really started to hit hard. Would she den or come running back here? She didn't know.

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc he trys to make up :3

Leroy felt a little better after he had talked to naniko, though even he was scared because he didn't love Ayita or at least not yet as well how would he be a father? Worries aside he knew he must provide for his family, family, the new meaning was a odd taste on his tongue. Not bad but strange. His usually hunting spots seemed to be lacking their usualy amount of deer and with Ayita at home he wanted to make sure she would be happy.

.......After some hours of stalking out prey before going into chase for the kill, Leroy sat down beside limp body of the young elk bull panting for air. Looking over at the dark colored elk Leroy felt a bit of pride fill his chest, though this meal could have been worse for him, licking at the small stab wound that was on his left shoulder and the small gash on his chest. Shifting to his two legged form Leroy picked up the large elk and headed back home, heading to Ayita.

....... Walk was fine but his wounds were sore but Leroy didn't let that bother him, ears forward the scent of his house was closer along with the sweet scent of Ayita. Pushing through the trees Leroy's red eyes searched out at the house, Ayita's form made a small smile pull on his lips as he shifted the elk on his shoulder. Groaning in pain for a moment Leroy headed towards Ayita with his reds looking to her blue ones, grabbing the antlers Leroy pulled the elk infront of him to present to Ayita as he slowed to a stop infront of the proch.
"I didn't mean to hurt you...Here"

[/html]
[html]

Time stamp is roughly three weeks or more pregnant.

Ayita sat there she hadn't been back there long and she was already wishing she hadn't come back. The smell of blood and Leroy swept over her. She wasn't as mad but she was still mad at him. She stood as he held out a deer to her. "I don't need a gift." She said crossing her arms. "I'm still mad at you." She said lightly.

"I know that there's no real love between us Leroy. I know that but I don't wanna be alone. Just tell me now do you wanna be there or not." She said as she looked at the dead beast. She could feel tears starting to well up. She knew this wasn't easy on either of them. It didn't matter that she was upset she really wanted someone to hold her.

She started to cry trying to stop herself. "I'm so scared, I don't want to be alone."

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

He wasn't surprised by her anger as he slowly lowered the elk to his side, his eyes never leaving hers as she spoke to him. Breathing in Ayita's scent and image for a moment he let his eyes move to her stomach and he got that feeling again, that feeling that made he so protective of the land. Of his home, his family.

Brows pushed together as he still felt ashamed of himself, when Ayita's blue eyes filled with tears Leroy couldn't take it anymore even if she was still mad at him. "I'm staying here with you Ayita" His deep voice was a kind whisper as he dropped the deer moving to embrace her into a hug, to hold her and take away the tears but oddly he didn't wanna hurt her either being careful not to be too rough. "It'll be ok Ayita, I-I'm scared to but I want to be here. We can be happy, be a family." Moving a hand he gently brushed away her tears before slowly moving his hand to her stomach, stopping he glanced back at her nervously wondering if he was allowed.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita watched him set the elk down. there was just something strange about Leroy right now. He was very out of character was he really as scared as he said he was? He had embraced her and no matter how hard she tried there was just no way. She couldn't stop cry. Leaning into him she cried so hard.

"Thank you." She said into his chest. What more could she say. "How can a family work with no love Leroy. I care about you and I know you care about me but I'm not ready to say I love you." She said as she cuddled in closer. She noticed his hand and she smiled taking hold of it placing it on her stomach. "They are are growing. I hope they will be strong like you." She said. She looked into his eyes. How was this going to work sure right now they were ok. They had been flirting and courting and having fun. But now there were going to be two more lives for them to take care of.

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

Leroy welcomed Ayita as she cuddled into him, her tears made him feel sad he never liked women he was close to crying. Kissing lightly on her head his ears fanned forward as she spoke about them, and he understood her fears since so many were his own."I'm not ready to say I love you either" Pausing for a moment Leroy's red eyes glanced down at his hand and her belly before speaking in his warm, caring voice. "but there will be love Ayita, they will not be denied it an time can help things work. We are a family, maybe a small surprised family but one nonetheless"

Pulling her slightly closer to him Leroy pulled his free hand to rub her back, breathing her in Leroy wanted to comfort her. "They'll be strong, an just as stunning as their mother" Moving slightly a painful breath left his lips as the gash on his chest reopened. Kissing at her again the husky spoke to her in kind, warm, and caring tones. "I have a surprise for you, want to see it now?" Red eyes locked with her blue ones, hand gently on her stomach.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita looked at him. He was hurt she could smell the blood and she was denying him the chance to relax and heal. "Let me clean the wound or wrap it or something." She said looking at him. She didn't want him to be hurt she felt so bad she hadn't stopped long enough to deal with it.

She pulled away as she looked at him. "I have some stuff in your room that could help." She said. "I'll see it after we fix you up." She said walking inside to his room. She rummaged through her stuff she hadn't touched and found some large enough cloth scraps and a bottle of water. She smiled waiting for him. She wanted to at least show she cared. She did care a lot.

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

Watching Ayita fit over his wounds made the black and white male smile, Leroy couldn't help but let the stress and worry fall away. At least for now anyways. Red eyes followed her brown form as she moved back inside the house, ears listening to her voice and steps as Ayita headed to their room. Maybe things won't be as bad but it was still a bit scary to think about, moveing back Leroy grabbed ahold of the elk pulling it onto the porch before heading inside. Closing the door behind him his deep, voice spoke up the stairs to Ayita. "fix me up? I didn't know you knew healing methods." Slightly playful his warm voice was kind, Leroy was very touched by her efforts an that made him smile. Walking up the stairs Leroy turned into their room where his red eyes watched her go through her things as he leaned on the door frame for a moment before sitting on the edge of the bed closest to her,if he had paid attention to himself he might have notice the crimson and pink blood stains on the white of his chest from the gash as the clumping of blood in his fur on his shoulder from the stab.

[/html]
[html]

Amazing table by Sara Joe

Ayita stood up using the bed to help her as she looked at him. "I don't know much actually" She said with a smile. She took out her thing of water wetting one cloth she worked on cleaning up the wounds. She wasn't good at it but she could at least cover them so that they wouldn't get infected. She smiled wrapping the wounds so he could move she smiled. Her eyes focused on his red ones. She wondered what he thought what he was hiding.

"Leroy I'm sorry, I doubt this was at all what you wanted. You don't have to do this I can take care of myself. I could still move packs or maybe go back home." Her voice trailed off more as the word home became nothing more then a whisper. She looked at him. For once she didn't feel like crying. "What did you want to show me?" She smiled.

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

Sitting still on the bed Leroy'slarge body was very still as she moved towards him, watching her move he tracked her every movement with his red eyes as Ayita began to clean his wounds. During the small silence Leroy watched her hand tend to him kindly where Svara's might have been brutal, a small smile pulled on his lips as he never pulled away from her working hands. With the fact there was life in her, their children in her the husky caught himself glanceing at her growning belly making sure nothing was able to bother it.

"I bet you could be a healer with practice." Red eyes meet her blue ones with a smle as his ears fanned forward to her words, listening he took in her different tones. Frowning slightly Leroy's hand moved gentally to his cheek letting it touch her with his eyes held hers, " No Ayita. Life isn't somthing you can plan, but stay I don't want to leave." Leroy didn't even notce he had leaned forward when he spoke to her, his voice strong,warm, an almost firm with the truth in his words. Moving his liptips to her chin Leroy to place a kiss on her lips, not rough but slow an loveing before pulling away. "Here let me get it." Moving from the bed his patterned body moved to the closet that held the silk purple dress, pulling it out Leroy held it up with a smile.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita stood there as Leroy walked by her she was starting to feel more like a member here. Leroy pulled out a dress that was amazing and ayita stood there in aww.
"It looks amazing its for me really. I'll never fit in it right now." She said looking at it. God it was pretty. She couldn't wait to wear it. She sat down on the bed feeling a bit tired from being out and away from him. The bed was so comfy and she wasn't ready to sleep but.

"Leroy I'll stay. I wan the pups to know you I want to know you." She said as she looked at him. She looked at him patting the spot next to her as she smiled.
"I want to get to know you everything about you. I want to be in your arms and we have to think about the kids and what we'll do. she said as her mind raced.

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc naps are cute ^^

Smiling at Ayita's reaction to the dress made Leroy feel proud of himself that she liked it, looking down at the dress for a moment he considered her words. "maybe but it looks very lose around the belly, we have time for it later." Speaking with warmth he put the dress back as he watched her for a moment, slowly crawling on the bed to her side felt nice. The bed bent under his weight as the soft cool blankets felt so nice on his skin as he turned to look at Ayita with a smile,"I agree, I rather you and the pups be here then off somewhere, i would go insane with worry." A yawn escaped him as he rolled to face her with red eye full of sleepiness and a faint playfulness as he looked at her,tail moving slowly leroy opened his arms so she may get comfortable on him as she saw fit. "We can talk more later but I declare you rest when tired an I need your company for healing my healer." Speaking in warm tones he was happy, scared but happy.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita smiled as she turned laying so she was looking at him. She genitally snuggled into him and smiled. Was she really safe here with him would all this vanish? would he leave her he may say he wont but all that could change. She looked at him. "I'm really not tired but for you I will rest and be with you in case you need anything." She said as she kissed his cheek lightly closing her eyes she took in deep breaths making sure to get the scent of him. She for some reason loved her smell.

Foir now she left everything how it was hoping nothing would change in a bad way only in a good way.

[/html]