How can I decide what's right?
[html]
Table by Jael
ooc: Private for Mr. Leroy!

It had taken her most of the day to get to the borders of Cour des Miracles, but she had made it and was proud of that fact. The heavily pregnant wolf had been spending time tending the sheep lately and hadn't gotten out of Phoenix Valley since she'd come there. She would take one final trip out before the pups would come, one final attempt at reaching Haven. Before, the mother had simply passed the lands by, hoping to see him...but this time she was being more direct about it by going to their borders. Even if she didn't see him she would be able to pass a message on, perhaps.

Jade eyes took in her surroundings, judging the. elevations of the lands and trying to find a good spot. She could see a small hill to her right and made for that, climbing slowly up to the top of it. She'd be able to see who was coming, hopefully, before they got to her. She didn't want to make any of the residents angry, as it was getting nearer to evening-time, but she wanted someone to know that she was there. She lifted her alabastor muzzle, letting out a howl of medium volume. If anyone was near they would hear, but she wouldn't disturb people who were too far in.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"The lights, they shine so bright"

Trotting Leroy had been patrolling since Ayita had told him she was pregnant earlier that day, doing pack duties seemed the best way for him to think. Black and white body trotted at a steady speed along the packs border, paws pushing off the cool evening ground as his red eyes watched everything ahead of him. Ears back on his skull the husky was still had fear of sudden pups in his life, though the main shock was leaving his system guilt pooled into his gut about leaving Ayita behind. Large halfing form came to a sudden stop as his ears fanned forward to the howl at the border instantly a low growl left his throat, blinking Leroy put his odd an new feelings aside as he moved towards the source.

Moving it wasn't long till the scent was pulled into his lungs, his brain didn't recognize the scent right away as his body moved forward. Sunset slowly pulling the last of the days light away, the cool air of the night filling the land. Coming into view Leroy's body was tall and full of pride, head up with curly tail high behind his patterned form as his red eyes caught the white wolf before him. Blinking his trot slowed to a walk the woman's scent found the face in his head, Naniko, if anyone that was one person he had good terms with from Crimson Dreams. "Hey." His deep voice was a braked greeting as he closed the distance between them, tilting his head Leroy took in the sight of her swollen belly. "Naniko?"

[/html]
[html]
Table by Jael
ooc: I'm so sorry for being so late D: <33

She was willing to visit with whoever came to meet her at the border, whether they were strangers or not, and was pleasantly surprised when she saw a familiar face. She hadn't seen Leroy since her days back in Crimson Dreams--both of them had gone to different packs, chosen a different path. They were very judgemental in Crimson Dreams...she'd found that out over time. "Leroy. How are you?"

She examined him to see what had changed since the last time that she'd seen him. She definitely looked different, in her state. "I came here to look for Haven, but I think he might be out? I don't know where he is most of the time any more. Is he doing okay here?" She wanted to know that first, to rest her mind.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Slowly his trot Leroy walked slower to the pregnant female as that relaxed strange feeling got balled up in his gut again, he was ok with the pups coming but then again he didn’t know how to do it. Whatever ‘it’ was. Ears fanned forward as he nodded a greeting to his form leader, he wasn’t expecting to see her here and no like this. Leroy almost didn’t notice the high pose he had, lowering his curly tail to a relaxed level his red eyes look at Naniko before letting a small warm smile pull on his patterned face.

“I’m fine, you want somewhere to sit? There should be a small cabin near here.” Listening to her talk of Haven made his grin slightly, guess every mother likes to know their children are ok. Lowering his hind legs to a sit as his red eyes looked at her lower belly again before he answered her. “Haven? Oh well he seemed to be fine last I seen him, he is the knight of our pack. He holds his warrior rank proudly.” Letting a sigh out the husky wouldn’t feel to good about himself if he left her in the soon coming night all pregnant, glancing back at the forest before speaking his invention. “I have a place you can sleep for the night, at least til the morning? You’re a friend of mine so it’ll be no trouble”

[/html]
[html]
ooc: Sorry for the lateness. Been in kind of a funk lately.

The light woman was glad that her appearance in Cour des Miracles had been well taken--she wasn't an unkind wolf and was no threat to their pack, only wishing to know about how Haven was doing. She wished that he would come to see her, to reassure her that things were okay with him...he had always been the more leve-headed pup of the litter. She wondered how things had worked out with the girl that had been following him around.

"Sure, that would be great" She said at the offer, nodding. It was a relief to hear some news about her son. After everything that happened she wanted to know that he was alright..even if she couldn't see him for herself. Naniko often worried for no reason at all...but a mother could never be sure. She wanted them to be alright, her last litter, to know that they were okay before she had this one. Leroy extended another offer to her and she accepted that one as well. "Oh, thank you! I would really appreciate it. Are you sure? I don't want to be bothering you too much or imposing"
[/html]
[html]

Tilting his head slightly Leroy's curly tail wagged quitely behind his large form as a smile warmed his handsome face, of all his past leaders he did like Naniko over Savina who looked down on him for his choices. Naniko had seen him at his time of shame and because of that he held repesct for her. Leroy almost over looked the fact she was pregnant..almost but that was the main reason he has invited her to spend the night in his home, Ayita will be like her soon. "yes i'm sure!" Deep voice was friendly as his red eyes meet her green ones with truth in them. "I wouldn't feel good leaving you out here like this. Besides I got some news to tell, would..would you like me to carry you?" Blinking for a moment Leroy wasn't sure if his pregnant friend would like the help at all, but he didn't feel scared about telling her about Ayita. About the pups.

[/html]
[html]

Each of them had gone separate ways in their lives, moving on to different places, but no matter what was going on Naniko always thought that pups were a good thing. They were the life energy of the pack, the generation that would bring the next generation and the next after them. They were essential, really, to a pack's growth. Loners came and went, but some pups would stay with the pack.

"Oh yeah? News? Alright! I don't need carrying, though...but thank you! Which way do we go?" Now that she had gotten the invitation inside and was certain that she was welcomed, she was ready for them to get going. The sooner they started walking the sooner they would be at their destination!
[/html]
[html]

Leroy was glad that Naniko accepted his invitation, it seemed clear to him that she was happy as well. Curly tail wagged quitely behind his black and white man as his ears turned lightly at the sounds just beyond the trees, small rabbits by the sounds of it. "Ok my lady we'll be heading this way." Waving his hand with a slight tilt of his head Leroy gestured to the trees behind him, red eyes bright with his warm smile and happy voice. Turning the husky's toned body moved at a slowly but steady pace towards the small, well tiny cabin just through the trees and past a creak. Glancing back Leroy was making sure his guest was ok every step of the way, ears listening as he pushed a fallen log out of the way with ease. "Well my news naniko is ..well i'm going to be a father."

[/html]