I'm Joining.
Ooc.
OOC Name: Skipper
Preferred method of contact: Neomail, PM (here) or E-Mail. I only check my E-Mails about once a week, so Neomail is preferred. I also play TPMRPG, Wajas and Mweor, and you can PM me there as well.
Character Name: Banditblade. His last name is unknown. He'll likely think up of one for himself sooner or later.
Character Age: Three Luperci years, twenty nine human years.
Character Gender: Male
Desired Profession Path, if any: Ayastigi - Danua Ihesdi - Katakanehi.
Regular Wolf or Luperci: Luperci.
How did you hear about 'Souls?: I was guildless (on Neopets.com), and I met Tammi on my board. She recruited me here. :3

'Ic.

Dawn was just breaking as a lone figure emerged from behind a tall shrub, cloaking the large figure in its shadowy presence. The shape of a large maw, two large ears and four long, thick limbs began to appear as the figure got farther away from the sun. It ceased its meaningful swagger and cocked it's large head, unsure of what to do next. The plan was going to be to approach them and ask if her could join their humble tribe, but the dog was unsure of if they would accept them. He wasn't the most eloquent and friendly canine on the planet, and he couldn't convince them to accept him with words alone.

He sighed and sat down, wrapping his short tail neatly around his paws. His sit was sloppy, but comfortable. The loner whined through his teeth, his ears flattening to his skull. He took a moment to think things through, to collect himself and to plan things out in his mind. Fifteen minutes later, the sun had broken and daylight filtered down from above. The figure, a pure black Canis Lupus Dingo Ortus sat on the uneven grassy ground, a befuddling expression on it's maw. His head snapped up, and you could see the glint in his red eyes as his ears cocked foreword. His fur fell in ragged, coarse waves that formed a wavy pattern all over his body. He was pure black with brown and white patches here and there. He was heavily scarred, a sign that he has been in and survived through many battles and fights.

The large male got up. He sighed wearily. He had convinced himself to just get this thing over with and to expect the unexpected. His tail trailed behind him as he took a few hesitant steps towards his goal, the lit fire beacon. As he grew closer to the fire, his steps became more confident, and he ended up running at full pelt towards the beacon the last few meters. He skidded to a stop just besides the beacon, and he looked around him. The ground was flat a few meters away, and the beacon shined brightly. The village was probably close by, but the Dingo needed permission to got there.

Banditbalde, for that was the male's name, pulled a thin lipped smile, a rare occurrence, since the roughened up loner was always a cruel and anti-social thing, with a permanent frown fixed upon his muzzle. He opened his mouth and his dug his long, tough sharp claws into the ground as he howled above the wind that whipped furiously through his fur. "AniWaya, I, Banditblade have come to join your Tribe!"

Adrenaline pumped through the Dingo's veins as he yelled. A mad grin was now spread across his face as he suddenly reared back onto his hind legs and snapped his head up, his fangs sinking deep into the body of a bat who had been on it's way back to it's dark cave. Banditblade's two front paws thumped back onto the solid ground as he felt blood dribble down his chin. He let the dead bat drop onto the ground, and he pushed it away from him, an offering to whomever came to greet him. He licked his bloodied lips, enjoying the taste of blood on his tongue.

Ooc.
I hope this is long enough. D :
[html]
It's great Big Grin Welcome!!

The sun was just beginning to rise, casting a goldenrod glow over the lands that lay before the tall wolf. She stood at watch this morning, as she did each and every morning, jade eyes going over the surrounding areas in long sweeps. She took pack duty very seriously, as the sub-leader, and often came out to the borders to mark them or watch them. Ember had been taking extra precautions ever since Dawali had come back with injuries, now taking on the duty of waking before sunrise to scout for a couple of hours before going along her normal schedule. The dark-pelted wolf stood around fifteen feet from the ground in one of the shorter oak trees, long red dress whipping to and fro in the cool, early morning breeze. She wasn't wearing her cloak today, expecting the temperature to rise later on in the day, but had her longsword a sheath attached to the belt around her waist.

A scent came to her nose just before a howl ripped through the air, and she made her way down from the tree as quickly as she could. Ember started to head toward the smell and the area that the howl had come from, jumping over obstacles and dodging taller brush and trees in her haste. Someone was out there and they wanted to be seen by someone from the tribe. Who better than her? She came to a halt rather quickly as the figure came into view, starting to walk toward him instead. Beaded and feathered hair swayed slowly as she walked toward him, taking his appearance in. He didn't look like any kind of wolf she'd seen before, which she found interesting. "Good mornin', and welcome ta the Aniwaya territory. Is there somethin' I can help you with?"

[/html]
'Ic.

Banditblade licked his lips clean, deciding what to say in his head. He sat down. "Yes, marm. I'd like t'join yer Tribe, if I may. Instead of me telling ye about m'qualities and th' sorts, why don't ye jus' ask m'any questions ye might have...? If that's okay with ye, marm." Banditblade said gruffly, but thoughtfully. He wasn't known for his chattiness and politeness.

The sun hit his back as he spoke, and his pelt was suddenly hot. To accommodate with the heat, the wind pulled through his fur, teasing it and playing with it, going this way sharply, then abruptly halting and going a different way, tangling his fur. He dug his claws into the ground. His scars itched as he gazed at the she-wolf calmly, his red eyes showing no emotion save for mild curiosity.
[html]

Aniwaya's numbers hadn't been as high as some of the other packs in the area as of late, but it wasn't bothering her. As long as there were even just a few members for her to help lead then she would be content. The warrior-wolf had trained long and hard with her sword and had become very proficient with it in the last few months, especially. She ran through her training a few hours a day, even now, knowing that she had to keep herself sharp in case of danger.

She did not act aggressively toward the newcomer, standing tall and simply observing his actions. She wasn't afraid of anything that came to their borders (or, at least, hadn't faced someone yet who she thought she couldn't win against with her sword) and showed a calm demeanor.

He mentioned that he wanted to hear her questions for him, rather than just begin himself, and she let out a chuckle. He'd gotten it right, which was funny. She had been about to ask him about his skills and quirks, about what he could bring to their tribe. "Well then--I suppose I'll ask that next then. My first question will be...do you work well with a group? We're a close-knit group of warriors, builders, hunters, and scouts, all working as a team."

[/html]
'Ic.

Banditblade thought about it for a few seconds, then shrugged. "As long as noone gets in m'way, I'm okay t'be around... I can contribute m'fair share in a group." Banditblade replied, eyeing her sword. "Now, don't go an' try anything funny. I'm a seasoned warrior, not t'be messed around with." he said in a low voice, almost growling. He got up, but didn't move from his spot. He stood tall, head lifted, shoulders straightened, fur swaying in the breeze.

Then he realized he didn't have her name. "What's yer name?" he asked. "Ye know mine." he added. That was probably as many words as one could get out of him in a minute. He wasn't very sociable, and he preferred to stick to himself, but Banditblade reckoned that would all cease when - or if, he joins a community such as Aniwaya.
[html]

Ember was good with her sword, but that didn't mean that she would go and knock down anyone who came to their borders. She didn't try to fight with anyone without a very good excuse, and though this male wasn't bouncy and happy as some were, he wasn't threatening her or showing aggressive posture. She looked at him with some confusion when he said for her not to do anything 'funny', frowning. "I won't try anything funny as long as you don't. You may be a seasoned warrior, but I'm a leader here and I have the tribe behind me." His tone did not please her.

"I'm Ember Phoenix, a warrior here and one of the leaders." She had the power to accept or deny him without having to go through Dawali. Though his posture and tone did not make her happy, she continued speaking. "What do you have to offer us? Warrior skills?" Even if he was a warrior here, he would have to work his way up in the tribe just as she had.

[/html]
'Ic.

Banditblade looked over her again. She did have an air of authority about her. He squinted at her, then smiled at her threat, something rare and a once-in-a-lifetime thing for those seeing it. "Sure. I'm a warrior. I am also a blacksmith of sorts. I'm no housemaid; I won't be sitting, waiting for something to happen." Banditblade cautioned, his ears flicking and his nose twitching.

"I can make anything from daggers to lances. I can make armor, swords, whips, bow and arrows, and so on and so forth..." The male explained He had no weapons on himself at the moment. His plan was to settle down somewhere and make a few, maybe even sell some on the streets or something.... barter them off even. Banditblade thought he had a slim chance of getting into this tribe, so he tried to sound a bit more enthusiastic and uppity, but with little luck. The dingo never had any luck on his side.
[html]

"Well that's all that I need of you, officially. Aniwaya would benifit from skills such as those. Keep out of too much trouble, and you'll do well here." It was as much as she was going to say; she couldn't give anyone lessons on manners when she wasn't the most well mannered wolf herself, at times. She'd never had to join a pack before where she didn't know someone in that pack...who knew how she would have been in that kind of a situation.

The impression that she got from him was that he was very fixed in his ways. She would be pleased to leave him completely alone, for their paths to never cross...but she knew that that future was probably unlikely. Both of them were wolves who kept to themselves more often than not, but there were tribe meetings and get-togethers often enough. "Welcome to Aniwaya."

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

Ooc.
Okay, thank you so much. :3
I'll get to that later today. ^^