Dancing in the evening light
[html]

Anyone is welcome to join I want her to meet all her pack mates.

Ayita yawned as she rubbed her ever growing belly. She was very tired as the weeks progressed she had found her body changing and her emotions were going crazy. She slowly was trying to find things like blankets and clothing a little bit of this and that. It didn't matter that she didn't know the gender but as long as she got stuff for both genders she should be all set.

Ayita sat down and looked at the house She was so lost on what she was going to do. She had never been a mother before she had never seen or watched anything about pups being born. What was she going to do. She was so scared she wondered if giving birth in this form would be the same as being a wolf. She wondered if anyone in the pack was knowlageable or was she the first one to have pups here.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"Back Off she'll take you on"

Svara held the vowel in her mouth as she walked along in the woods. The collar hung around her neck like it had since she had arrived. The thick leather was a symbol of her entrapment, maybe it was more then that. Her muscles tightened with the memories of the past months. The torture, the cruelty, and the passion. Even love, it was amazing how much you could endure in so little time. The red she wolf walked with a defiant stride, her head low the blood of her prey dripping down her jaw with each step she took.

She didn't eat much, not like she used to, now she forgot to, it was only until the pain became so unbarable that she finally noticed it did she hunt. The scent of another was in the air, even over the blood Svara could smell the dreaded scent. Her stomach no longer concerned her, setting the dead animal down Svara sufficently buried it to come back later. Moving forwards it didn't take the scarred wolf to find the glowing female. She was pitiful in Svaras eyes, but maybe that was because Svara despised anything that looked like it could be hurt easily. She was so tired of other peoples complaining. The bitch had a lingering smell of Leroy. Was this the she wolf Jacquez had tried to provoke her with? It seemed that it was when she veiwed the swollen belly. The yellow eyed demon turned to leave.

[/html]
[html]

Srry I'm like not here mentally

Ayita had been quite relaxed as she just thought. Her mind was the only thing strong about her right now she rubbed her neck it ached from being up and about all day. She stood stretching a bit as she looked around and settled against a tree. She then looked up catching the scent that was some how slightly different yet similar to her.

Ayita glanced around again as she saw her. "Svara." She said her voice very audible. She turned to look at her fully she couldn't imagine what would have brought her over here. Though what had brought her back to the pack? "Leroy isn't here." She said.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble223.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Svara watched as the she wolf adressed her. She knew who Ayita was, knew that this was the girl Leroy had been entertaining himself with. It was little to Svara, since she "entertained" herself with a lot more then leroy did. Stalking closer to the she wolf Svara shifted, wanting to be on equal terms with the other female. Her tall red body stretched when it took it's optime form. Long red hair flowed down her back to the base like blood.

Her yellow eyes looked down at the opposite blue eyes. "Who said I was looking for the mutt?" Svara said it with a fleeting grin on her lips. Leaning against a tree closest to her Svara watched the other female with little emotion, only a small grin on her lips. "So when you due?" She said wanting to see how the question affected the she wolf.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita was calm for a change her emotions had caught up to her but not today she was going to stay as calm as possible. "I couldn't think of any other reason you'd come this way" She said as she looked at Svara who had smoothly changed forms standing equal with her.

She shifted her weight using the tree she was near to help her. "They are due all too soon." She said looking at svara. "I doubt you really care, so why bother asking? If your trying to play games with me like firefly I wont listen." She said with a huff. She was tired so very tired she knew how soon within the next few weeks any day that scared her.

She stepped a bit closer to Svara what had honestly brought her back here it couldn't have been an emotional attachment. Or did the girl behind all the scars and all the anger actually have a heart. Was she missing someone here? She knew Leroy didn't want a thing to do with Svara and she was unsure about where she stood. "What made you decide to return here?" She asked pushing her body to stand up more straightly she was just tired today and it was driving her nuts.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble223.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Svara watched the female with a condensending glance. There was nothing in herself that believed her better then the other girl. More then anything she was less then the other she wolf. The scars, the red, the fury and the anger. It was all something to hide behind, all the strength she possessed came with a down fall of not knowing how to let up when she didn't have the strength. Yellow eyes gazed at her with little amusment, but she was willing to see where this took her. A part of her wanted to see if Leroy was good for the she wolf, or had she really destroyed what little heart the male could have in his life?

Shrugging at her question Svara crossed her arms over her chest. "I don't play games, only find out what's going on." It was easy enough to say that, because it was true. The red she wolf could careless about their personal drama. It was noticed when Ayita stepped closer, the she wolf flowing in all her light caring grace. It was something Svara didn't expell when she walked, she was the opposite of this girl. "I came back because I needed to." That was all she was going to tell her. Anything other then that the she wolf wouldn't understand or didn't need to know.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita listened to the short response she shrugged a bit looking at her. "What ever floats your boat I guess." She said looking Svara over more what made the red female fight and do all this. She seemed to be such a beautiful girl covered in scars that laced her.

Ayita looked back towards the house then to Svara. "You look a bit thinner then way back when. Why don't you come to the house I've got some meat will kicking around that's good." She said. She wasn't sure how to approach Svara she was always the kind that pushed others away. "Svara is there anything I can do for you? I may not be strong like you but there many things I still can do myself." She said.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... le6767.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She stood against the tree while the pregnant female spoke. This was hell on earth to stand before someone who was so fragile and openly able to accept it. She so despretly wished she had had the chance to be that way, or did she? Watching the Cometessa it was hard to not wonder what the pups she carried would look like. The urge to show a soft side to this girl was so strong it left a bitter taste in her mouth. Would she just end up with more mistakes and scares? Or did you only get scars from admitting love to the wrong people?

The open invitation into her home made Svara literally balk. Her yellow eyes widdened for a second before she looked away hoping not to expell anything. "I'd stick up your house." She said evenly, even though she bathed twice a day. It was her words after that made the red she wolf want to run. How could she think she was strong? She was the screw up! The one everyone thought was always making trouble! "I'm not strong, don't confuse yourself with stupidity." Sighing the women ran her hand through her long red hair before looking straight at the other women. "Somethings just can't be fixed." Was all she said.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita was content with the situation for now. At least svara wasn't trying to rip out her throat. "I guess if you say so but I don't smell anything." She said trying to gain some kind of footing. What made this women act so different? So torn and hidden?

Svara had not been stupid in Ayita's eyes, maybe foolish or lost. She looked at her. "Well if you say so then it must be true. Svara I don't." She paused chuckling to herself a bit. "Never mind. I wish you'd only find yourself you seem awful lost." She said as she sighed wishing that she could sit more comfortably.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... le6767.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Svara watched Ayita with narrowed yellow eyes. Why would this women be so accepting to her? She had been a bitch to Leroy, who was the father of her pups. She also could be nothing but a threat to the girl when it came to Leroy. How could she be so self assured? Growling Svara stopped leaning against the tree and stood closer to her, the healer in her already wanted to examine the pregnant female for signs of a good pregnancy.

"Don't act like you fucking know" She said gruffly. Leaning down Svara didn't even ask as she placed a hand on Ayita's swollen stomach. "Your a fool to be so kind to your lovers Ex mate." Her words were rough as they escaped her. She didn't know how to express her confusion of Ayita's kindness to her. "Were you going to give birth to these whelps without a healer?" Svara said almost angerly. Her yellow eyes snapped fire as she looked at Ayita, drawing the conversation away from her problems.

[/html]
[html]

Anyone is welcome to join I want her to meet all her pack mates.

Ayita watched Svara she was getting a slightly bad feeling. She watched svara move towards her and she felt like her heart would burst through her cream chest her eyes showed the slight hint of fear. But she didn't move she didn't flinch as the women got as close as she did. She should have backed up but she wasn't yet she was slightly scared.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't" She stopped feeling the women place her hands on her mad her nearly flinch and withdraw. She could now hear the rapid beat of her heart in her ears. "I do agree with you." She said. "But for some reason I almost trust you, almost." Her words were strong as her heart slowed.

Seeing how there is no healer yes I was going to." She left out having no knowledge and fearing this most. What did Svara care honestly? "Wouldn't it please you if I and or they died?" She asked.
"I mean you seem to hate everyone even those who try to show you kindness."

[/html]
[html]

"I don't even trust me" Svara said with a flick of her head to move her long hair behind her head. Moving her hand over the womens swollen stomach feeling the pups move in her belly every so often with her breathing. She was good at healing, it was a surprise for someone who hated people so much. She was good at lessoning others pain, but not her own. Life was cruel for that one fact. The womens heart was racing, but that probably came from her fear. "Take a deep breath and stop being afraid or I'll give you a reason to have fear." The red she wolf growled at her.

At this point all she could do was feel the movement of the pups in her belly. By the feel there couldn't be more then three in there. "No it won't please me to see you and them die. Then what fun would that be for me?" She said sarcasticly as she stood again and looked down at Ayita. "Your going to need a healer. If you start bleeding to much you'll be fucked."

[/html]
[html]

Ayita calmed down even though Svara was as close as she was. She wasn't even sure what the other female was doing. Honestly she was a little lost. "Ya I know I need a healer." She said. As she looked away. She didn't know if she could even find one. "Svara as far as I know there is no healer." She said. She rested both her hands on her large stomach. She was now more so worried about birth then she had been. "I guess I'll have to take my chances and hope that I survive." She said.

[/html]