Comming to a friend
[html]

OOC...Table by me.

IC...

Ayita stood as her body ached from holding the new weight of her ever growing stomach. She rubbed it smiling as she followed Vigi's scent through the territory. Well she was on a mission she wanted to relax and talk to her only friend here. She had Leroy but they were slowly getting closer like mates and she also wanted to have friend. She walked at her slow pace she wasn't in a rush but she could tell she was getting closer.

This visit was all about taking the time to relax and spending some time with a friend. Walking over to a building that smelt heavy of him. "Hey vigi you around?" She called her blue eyes scanning the area as she laid her hand on the wall trying to feel her way around maybe he wasn't here maybe she was crazy. She really wanted to sit and chat with him she hoped he was here.

[/html]
[html]

300+ words.

######Vigilante was proud of himself, but he thought that he deserved to be, never one to take pride in trivial things that did not so deserve the pride he felt. Since moving into the new house in the old human city, he had been fixing things up a bit, rearranging the strange, small human furniture. Though he had not yet used them, the couch and seats in the living room area seemed like they would be comfortable, and he knew the bed was comfortable. He had even spent some time with his horse, getting used to being around the magnificent beast, and he had also forged a fence-like enclosure in a large circle around the shed he had turned into a one-horse stable. Of course, out of the scraps of metal and wood that he had used, the enclosure would not actually keep his horse inside, so it was on a basis of trust that he allowed the horse to leave his makeshift stable. If the horse wanted to leave, he would never stop him, but he hoped that the blood bay would choose to remain with him. It seemed like it was going that way so far, thankfully.

######When her voice reached his ears, Vigilante was standing in his bedroom, tidying things up that he knew no use for, strange old human trinkets. Though he did not tend to get excited to see many, he felt a smile grow across his oddly colored muzzle at the sound of her voice. If he had a friend in this world, it was certainly her. Exitting the bedroom, he moved swiftly to the front door, opening it and sticking his head outside so that he could see her. "Hello, Ayita," he said warmly, opening the door more widely to allow her entrance into his new house, beckoning her to join him in the living room. As his eyes settled on her expanded stomach, he was surprised, but did not show this much. If there were anything to tell, he trusted her to tell him anything she felt was necessary. "Please, come in and have a seat," he added, gesturing to the large couch that would surely be comfortable for her. When she sat, he would take a seat on one of the soft chairs, but only after the lady sat. It was only proper.

[/html]
[html]

OOC...Table by me.

IC...

Ayita walked in and looked around as she saw the seat that he had mentioned. She felt kinda bad needing to sit down. "I'm sorry" She said sitting down with a bit of a groan. "I came by to see you I really value your friendship and it was kinda hard tracking you down. " she said. She could tell when she had entered that had noticed not like it was hard at this point but the last time they had spoke god she hadn't even known.

"You prolly can see some changes in me." She said looking at him. Boy she wasn't even sure on what to say. "But how hove you been did you build this yourself?" She asked looking around. "Its so nice." She let her hand run over the couch as she looked around the place taking in all the details.

[/html]
[html]

500+ words.

######Smiling as she sat, Vigilante shook his head quickly, dismissing her apology as he followed suit and settled into one of the chairs. There was no logical reason for her to be apologizing to him for anything. If there were to be any apologies, then they would be coming from him, because it was now obvious to him that he had been out of touch with her for quite a while. At the very least, it must have been a month or so since he had last seen her, for which he was sorry. Ayita was too good of a friend for him to become distanced from. Friends were a rare occurance for him, and he vowed that he would keep in touch with her more often in the future, provided Leroy would allow him. Presumably, these were his pups, and there had been a tension between the two males that would likely never be resolved. They were on decent terms, but nothing that could be considered friendly in the least. They would have even more in common now, as Vigilante certainly planned to be in the lives of his friend's puppy or pups, if she would be so kind as to allow it.

######"There is no need to apologize, Ayita. If anything, I should be the one doing so, for being so hard to find," he added, a lame attempt at a joke. That was no different than normal, however, and Vigilante was certain that any friend of his would know that he had a terrible sense of humor. Regardless, he did attempt jokes occasionally, though his serious nature was not compatible with the idea. He had basically been deprived of a normal childhood, so he knew nothing in the ways of playing or joking. What he did know, he had picked up in passing, studying the subject with mild interest. If he ever found someone to settle with, they would have to understand that he was a serious and passionate creature, but perhaps they could teach him to lose some of those characteristics.

######Considering the question, Vigilante thought it was hardly a necessary one, as she most certainly had something to tell him. "I have been well, though busy. I did not build this house, but I have been working on fixing it. I have also been learning to work with metal to make things, and I am in the process of building a corall of sorts for my horse, who followed me when I was collecting metal scraps." When it came down to it, the mutt man was proud of what he had been doing, learning to build things and mold things to be used. "However, what has been going on with you, dear? I see you're carrying. . . Am I to assume they are Leroy's, and that he has been treating you well?" Vigilante would find a way to punish the male, if he were not treating Ayita like the lady she deserved to be treated as.

[/html]
[html]

OOC...Table by me.

IC...

Vigi had always seemed so kind to her. He never seemed to be rude and he had manners that reminded her much of home. "Oh no don't feel the need to apologize." She said as she smiled. She rested her hand on her stomach again as she looked at him. He carried on and she was much to happy just to hear about all he has been doing.

"I'm so glad that you've been well. your doing a fine job by what I saw. I still wonder whats with all the horses. I'm very old fashioned and I don't get it." She said. She gave a warm smile as he carried on their conversation. She could see that he had well noticed he was so polite about it though.

"Yes they are." she said her voice semi low. Though Leroy kept telling her things would be ok. Even after she talked to him after she met firefly she just didn't know. "He's been treating me wonderful. I'm just nervous and I'm sorry I came here to you vigi." She said as she started to get quite again. "I'm unsure of what I'm doing, I don't know who to go to and I fear the worst. I don't want to raise them alone. I don't want to be alone and I... I shouldn't have come here to whine to you." She said as she looked at him. "I just hoped that I could talk to you. You make me feel like I'm home. You remind me of home." She said.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait, dear! 500+ words.

######It was simple to say that he agreed with her on the subject of the horses; his pack had never considered keeping animals, and he had never planned to do so. Unfortunately, the mutt was not given much of a choice in the situation, considering the horse's determination when following him from the stables. Some pack members rode the horses they kept, as evidenced by the horse race weeks prior, but Vigilante did not suspect that he would ever do so. Walking on two legs so often was a big enough transition for him. "I must agree with you, in that keeping horses is strange. My pack. . . For all the strange things about it, it was kept traditional, and it was very rare to find someone shifted unless they were doing a job that required it," he explained, knowing that he had kept his shifted form more often than anyone else in his pack. It had been required of him to do so, or else his job would be too risky. "I had not been planning on keeping a horse, but he followed me so insistently that I did not have much of a choice in the matter." It made him feel better to know that he was not taking something from the wild and calling it his, but rather, simply fulfulling the beast's apparent wishes.

######What his friend had to say next was troubling, and in response, Vigilante folded his hands in his lap, leaning towards her intently. He did not want her to feel as though she were a burden when she came to visit him. In fact, all he wanted was for her to feel completely comfortable with the idea of visiting her. Vigilante wanted to be close to his only friend here, and in the case of what he was learning now, he hoped he would be involved in the lives of her children. Of course they would have both Ayita and Leroy, but he hoped that he could be involved in some way, as well, for he cared deeply about the woman sitting in front of him. "Ayita, please do not think about that. You will always be welcome in my home, and now, your children will be as well. You are my closest friend here, and I am very glad that you feel comfortable coming to me with your worries and nerves. I cannot say that everything will be fine, simply because I refuse to speak things that may never be true, but you will always have me to come to, Ayita," he continued, hoping his tone was reassuring. There was little doubt in his mind that he would always be there for his friend, and her children. "Out of pure curiousity, do you have an idea of how many there will be? What is it that worries you most about motherhood?" he added after a pause, wondering if he might be able to help guide her through her fears, though he had no experience with parenthood.

[/html]
[html]

OOC...Table by me.Srry I'm a loser

IC...

Ayita had fallen quite just listening she had just been making excuses not wanting to face a reality that she felt semi bad about. She had fallen for Leroy's charm, he was the kind of guy you went to just to get something. But Vigi was something else, he reminded her of home of safety and thats what she enjoyed. She mentally shrugged trying to clear her head what was wrong with her. She was having Leroys children she couldn't love anyone else.

"I have no idea." She said softly. Her blue eyes looked up at him for the first time in a few minutes. "I wish I knew." She said. Her mind still in thought about everything else. "You know we all make mistakes." she said. "But some mistakes are irreversible and I wish I hadn't made the mistake I did." She said. She would always love her kids they were her first and would be her pride and joy. But she wanted more she wanted to find a fairy tale ending like she would have had back home.

"He had spoken of her being a good friend and always being able to come to him. But how could he be so kind? she was kind but that was years of molding plus a good reality kick. "Vigilante I don't love Leroy. That's what scares me. I thought I did, he's caring and kind but I don't love him. I like him as a friend and the father of my children. But he treats me good I don't want to hurt him." she said. "I can't say I love someone else but I like someone else much more. But I made the bed so I must sleep in it." She said falling back on something her grandmother always said. "I like you Vigi." She said her voice nothing more then a whisper by now. 'But I can understand that this is the life I chose now I can't change it."

[/html]
[html]

You're not a loser, sillyface! 500+ words.

######Ayita's silence neither surprised nor bothered him, and he could appreciate that she was just listening. What she needed to do was not worry about being a mother so much, because he knew that she could do it. Some were not fit to be mothers, while others were; the pregnant woman sitting before him certainly fit into the latter of the two groups. Of that, Vigilante had no doubts. If she were not fit to be a mother, he supposed that she would not actually be worried about it. It was a backwards situation, but those unfit did not seem to care about those they affected, so they would not worry. In knowing that she was worried, Vigilante would have been able to tell that she cared and would be a marvelous mother, even if he had never met her before. In such a case, however, he supposed she would not have come to him with her fears, and he was glad that it was not the situation. He valued her too much as a friend. She was beautiful, smart, and kind. Motherhood would be something she could take in stride if she only put aside her fears.

######What she said when she finally spoke caused some worry to arise in him, though he kept his gaze attentive as she spoke. It did not surprise him to hear that she did not love Leroy. He had suspected as such when he had first learned of their relationship, because it had moved far too quickly to be love. However, he could not stand to hear the way she seemed so resigned to accepting her situation and not even trying to find a way out of it. There was no need for her to stay with Leroy if she did not love him, regardless of whether or not she was carrying his puppies, especially if she had potential feelings for someone else. Things could always be changed; he was living proof of a change of lifestyle happening. The admission of whom she had feelings for, however, caused him to stare at her in surprise. Him? She couldn't possibly have feelings for him. He was undeserving of such feelings, even though they were the very thing he had come here to find. If she knew everything he had done, surely she would avoid seeing him again, though he was not willing to take that risk yet.

######Regaining what little composure he had lost, Vigilante considered what he could say to her. He wanted - needed - to find options to provide her with, because he could not happily allow her to stay in a position she was so obviously unhappy with. "Ayita, do not think that you have no other options. There are always other options. I am proof of that, living a different option in life than I had been given from the start." He could not let her stay unhappy, and while he offered himself as proof, his did not yet want to tell her everything from his past. "You do not have to stay with Leroy, and I am not just saying that because I may. . . Share the same feelings toward you." It was a delicate situation, and he did not want to confuse her further about where she was going in life. "Staying with him when you are unhappy with only lead to worsened feelings. If you want, I have an extra bedroom not being used. It if yours, if you would like it someday. I could also help you fix up a house nearby, if that would be preferred. But do not feel that you have to stay with Leroy when you are not happy and in love. You will be an amazing mother. You are smart, and you are incredibly kind, and also very beautiful. Do not feel as though you have no options. All you need to do is find them, and I will be here to help you." She did not have to feel alone in this.

[/html]
[html]

OOC...Table by me.Srry I'm a loser

IC...

Ayita couldn't have been Happier sitting here talking with Vigi. He was such a good friend always there, he was wise very wise and it was nice. Someday she'd repay him for all his kindness. She stood her body aching from her swollen midsection. "Vigilante you are far wiser then your years and all too kind." She said walking over to him she kissed him lightly on the forehead. "Je vous verrai bientôt élégant" She said kissing his forehead one final time. He was much to kind to her and she hoped to see him soon again she'd have to come over here more often. Though what would happen? What would come of her and the pups? Leroy? So much and so little time.

[/html]