This life is way too short
[html]
ooc: Beast's grin penninsula

She was coming back to the place that she had gone to a few weeks earlier, where she had met the intriguing male Hemming. There was something about him that made him stick in her mind--she wanted to get him out of her head and continue to focus on Haku, but every time she tried to think of the leader that she had been stalking over the last few weeks her mind went back to the boy from the beach. Addison didn't like this, that something was stuck in her head like this...so she had come back to the area to try and cleanse herself.

The brown timberwolf was in her optime form, two feet taking her across the beaches. She passed the area where the whale bones used to be and headed toward the more forested area. She hoped that she would find something interesting today, something unusual that she could take home to Dahlia with her. She needed that distraction. A glance up to the mid-day sun and she continued walking, heading deeper into the woods.

[/html]
[html]
WC:300+

He hadn't traveled this far towards the great ship in many months now, since the first, and the last time he had traveled this direction those many nights ago that he had met his second mate, Mahlouk. He had been so shocked to find that he indeed loved the feel of having another male be his, it was exotic and secure in a strange way. He missed the small white male terribly but time went on, as it usually did, and now he was an expecting father. A father. It seemed almost too good to be true. The ebony wolf had wanted a family of his own since he was a child, always knowing he would be like Ares and take care in teaching his children the ways of the Knight family. Only now, he would have to teach them the way of the Marinos on top of that, whatever their way was.

The forest grew thinner as he walked, sand starting to catch between his toes. Looking out at the scene before him he quickly realized he had been told about this place. He could smell the water behind the now thin layer of bush. Taking a few steps forward he quickly found himself colliding with a smaller being. “Excuse me.” He said quickly apologizing before looking down to see just who he had run into. She wasn't tiny, but not very big either, but no one was when compared to the friendly giant. He smiled kindly, “I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight.” A simple introduction, or so he thought. To his knowledge Dierdre had passed in the fire after giving birth to the boys. She hadn't come back for her sons so he must have died, or that was the logic Deuce had taught him. There was simply no reason she wouldn't have come back for them.

[/html]
[html]
ooc!

She wasn't sure exactly what she was looking for today. Tousled red hair swayed back and forth a little as she walked, its brightness standing out against the chocolatey brown of her pelt. Her body matched the woods that she walked in...but in her optime form, her orange mop of hair gave her away. She entered the woods and the lighting around her darkened slightly, giving the place a nice sort of night-time feel to it though it wasn't anywhere near bed-time. It was interesting and other-worldly, this territory, something that she appreciated.

Ugh. Appreciating nature? Maybe more of Hemming's traits had rubbed off on her than she had known. He had been all about that appreciation crap. She could tell by the way that he looked at things, the way he absorbed his surroundings. What she saw as something simple and ordinary, he took as amazing and breathtaking. That was what it had seemed like to her.

Another wolf made an appearance soon enough, and, still scowling at the thought of Hemming and his odd nature, she turned toward them. Didn't look like he wanted to fight, this one, though if he did it seemed as if Addison would be easily overpowered. The medium-sized wolf had to crane her head upwards to get a good look at the dark fellow. Hm. Interesting tattoo. But something else struck her before she could comment on the awesome tat. He'd said his last name was Rhiannon-something. What the fuck! "Rhiannon? You don't look familiar to me...you one of my cousins or something? Long lost family? I'm Addison D'angelo-Soul...but my mom's a Rhiannon. She never mentioned a Jazper, I don't think."

[/html]
[html]
WC:300+

The initial reaction of the girl was confusing. Had he not just said his last name was Rhiannon? As she continued to speak his confusion grew. Apparently this wolfess has part of the Rhiannon blood line. That meant she was either Dierdre's or Deuce's. Knowing that Dierdre had passed in the fire and Deuce had only one daughter, Willow Soul he briefly concluded that she must be of age to shift now only to tilt his head confused once again. “Never heard of Deuce having a daughter named Addison...” He mentally checked all of his adoptive sibling, no he only had one sister and her name was definitely Willow. “Must be a second cousin or something.” He said with a shrug. “You Apollo or Tal's daughter or somethin'?” He asked assuming she had to of inherited the name from one of his brothers.

The mention that her mother was the Rhiannon shot him back into his initial confusion. “Well I don't see how you could be a Rhiannon through your mom. You see I was adopted into the Rhiannon family after my parents died, by Dierdre Rhiannon to be exact. When the fire hit the old lands we got separated and I found her mom, Deuce, with my adoptive brothers. Deuce never had a daughter other than Dierdre and she passed in the fire.” His explanation was always long when it came to family but his confusion just added to the situation. He took a few steps back and looked over the female in front of him, “Besides the only resemblance you have to a Rhiannon are the different eye colors.” He looked at the brown wolf hoping for an explanation. How could there be another Rhiannon?

[/html]