I run this bitch!
[html]
ooc

It was barely morning, but no longer night. For a few moments time lingered in between and Cercelee always felt most energetic at that time. Grey light came from somewhere past the horizon, but the sun had not yet peaked and already tracking the poor rabbit Cercelee was alert, alive and ready. Her nose twitched and her ears perked and every nerve on her body tingled as she tensed at the slightest movement, sound, smell. Every tiny bit of stimuli was like a hit of cocaine. The energy of the day to come surged before her, and she greedily used it up, her mind racing and her emotions surging and then her body as the dirt colored rabbit broke into a sprint.

Frantic it struggled as it felt the sharp fangs closing about it, Cercelee did not even remember the chase. Suddenly she was upon it, and then there was blood and then nothing. Dripping from her jaws the liquid wet her lips, staining her maw. Momentarily she considered taking it back home, to the church, but then remembering the empty nest and that Slay was more than capable of feeding himself she begun to tear into it. Sweet but full of iron, Cercelee took mouth full after mouth full until there was only a skull left. Devoured, bones and all, Cercelee licked her lips, removing as much of the evidence of the hunt from her jaws as possible. Raising her head, she was in time to see the sun rise, warm and orange on the October morning.

[/html]
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... t-300w.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The morning was young, but Haku’s day was old, soon to be over and done with. Or was it? Had he slept at all these last nights? There were fragments of darkness scattered along the immediate past. Strangely enough though, this did not torment the demonic beta of Dahlia de Mai. The scent of blood danced lightly in the cool October ear and tried to charm the warmly coated murderer. It was not as sweet as from a canine, but the man kept some distance while the Rosea of the Flower Power pack enjoyed her meal. If his presence was registered or not did not concern him, and there was no call for him as he waited.

Then he approached, the rising sun caressing his back with warm rays of life that he was unable to feel. Life was a stranger to the man now. He stopped quite a few feet away from her, staring with those blue orbs that should have been so lovely if not the soul behind had belonged to the devil. A small nod was given in greeting, but she could no longer expect anything more. What could she expect when she obviously tried to drive over him and bury him? What did she do for the pack anyway? Fucking little bitch. ”Cercelee..” his voice sounded cool, colder than his neutral body language. Haku was not pleased.

[/html]
[html]
ooc

Instantly Cercelee raised her head to the voice, although the male had arrived moments before speaking. She had returned his nod but quickly gone back to her own thoughts until her name was called. It was a reflex that prompted her to look up so quickly. Eyes focused in on the caller, and Cercelee smiled smoothly, although already she could tell that Haku was not in a cheery mood. They had, had their run ins in the past, but at present Cercelee had no complaints of the male, they had kept out of each other’s ways for the most part. To be honest, Cercelee couldn’t even guess what her Lilium had been up to in the past month.

“Haku.” Her voice was even, warm almost. If Cercelee could look past the Coli incident, she could look past and ignore so many others. Easily she offered him another smile, not insincere but none too wide and welcoming, slowly behind her head tail waved calmly. “What is the news today?” Navy eyes met with those of the male, curious, for it was rare for the male to seek her out. Had it been a chance meeting Haku would have greeted her and been on his merry way. Smile still plastered on her face, Cercelee waited for the words of the male.

[/html]
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... t-300w.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Short tail waved behind him in annoyance like a feline’s as he spent a long moment to simply look at the little female that dared to stand in his way and deny him what was rightfully his. Why did she smile? There were no reasons for smiles these days. Traps were scattered around Dahlia and he anticipated more in the future. Why was nothing being done about it? Why did she walk around like nothing was happening? Why was she trying to push him down and stomp him down into the mud? Did she not know that he was a beast that tolerated no such thing? Once he had been the one that raised her and took care of her. He had fed her and taught her to hunt. Why the fuck had he done that? What had made him do such a silly thing? Both Cercelee and Colibri should have been dead and buried long time ago. ”Why do you keep me here as your Lilium, Cer?” the man wondered, suppressing a sigh that wanted to sneak out in-between the words.

[/html]
[html]
ooc

Ears flicked in irritation at Haku’s words; already the meaning of this meeting was clear. Haku had not come on official business, he had no new news for her, he was simply in one of his tempers and Cercelee was ready to move away as quickly as possible. Donning a neutral face, her mask perfecting hiding the annoyance she felt at her own sub-leader, her voice was like wise neutral, neither accusing or exasperated. “Are you unhappy in your service to Dahlia?” Cercelee turned a question on him, feeling it unnecessary to explain her actions. He knew what had placed him in the Lilium position, if he had forgotten or felt his services were no longer useful, well those were his opinions. Very rarely Cercelee got angry when others questioned her, but with Haku the trigger was easy hit. “If you feel you are no longer useful to us, you needn’t stay as my Lilium. You can step down at any time.” Her voice was almost pleasant, as if she were offering him a nice dinner and a warm place to sleep.

[/html]
[html]

”Incapable of granting me an answer as always, I see.” the man stated drily as his vibrating blue orbs held her form. ”Have we not already had many discussions about how to cooperate? Waltzing around with your nose stuck in the sky lost in your solitude and power is not really helping.” This was what she was doing. Parading about, lost in her own clouds. What had she done about the traps? Haku had also seen a destroyed corpse of something that possibly had been a hare. If Haku had not already been an emotionless creature with a close to black core, he would have reacted with disgust and fear. This was a warning, someone was warning Dahlia. There was no doubt that this was connected to the metal traps, although the stench of blood and guts made it impossible to detect any lavender to prove that the criminal was the same. ”I serve under you, I do what you say, I do my job, yet you overrule me without even a moment of hesitation, without even informing me when I have made a decision that was in my right?” Onus was probably only one of many incidents where Cercelee behaved like the little bitch she was. He also wondered why she was trying to degrade him when she talked to him as if he was an imbecile. Why the hell put him into this position in the first place if she did not want him.

[/html]
[html]
ooc

His accusations and critiques came at her, but she had heard them all before. Before she might of defended herself, before she might have tried to rationalize, but instead she simply stared at him, letting the words wash over her and absorbing very little of them. It was not his place to question her, it was not his place to be unhappy with her decisions. Had it been Cwmfen before her, judging her present actions, Cercelee would have felt shamed and stunned, lowly even. With Haku, all that had run out a long time ago and she met his stare with an even gaze. “It is my right to overrule you, or anyone in Dahlia, as I see fit. It is your job to accept that and respect my decisions and me. Are you incapable of doing your job Haku?”

Cercelee knew she was treading into dangerous territories, but it was perhaps a necessity. In the back of her mind now was Coli. Haku had admitted to harming her, his own daughter. Coli and her were similar in size, shape and even coloring, Haku has raised them both. There was very little difference perhaps between the two females, except that Cercelee was a little stronger and she was the Rosea. The ivory female depended on both of those to keep Haku in check. So far they had. Even when Cercelee has attacked Haku in rage he had stood there, taken in, only half heartedly fighting her off when she got over zealous. Yet more and more Cercelee was beginning to see Haku’s resolve wearing thin, and it was, perhaps, high time to dispose of him.

[/html]
[html]
300+

For a moment it could almost seem like the male was about to smile. ”No, it is not, kid.” his voice declared with more than a touch of hostility. She did not have a Goddess' rights. ”You are there to serve the pack, not to be served by them.” He was almost a bit surprised by the words she spoke. He had not done anything while in Dahlia that made him deserve the harsh words that the pitiful Rosea was throwing at him. Most of his complaints had very valid points and he almost wondered what the hell was going on with her. All he truly could see was an arrogant bitch in front of him. She was not saying these words to defend her pack. She was not doing anyone any favour by completely insult and offend the one that did all the practical work around there. Well, Cwmfen honestly had her share of shores that were done perfectly, but it was he and the Adonis that made an effort. It was actually an impressive fact that such a warm hue of blue could turn so deadly cold.

Did she realize how much she had gotten away with all this time? He could not be bothered anymore. They were alone and she could no longer lead the pack as a leader should. Again she had asked if he was incapable of doing the job, the job she too should do, but refused to. She was the one refusing to let him do his job. Well, Haku decided to change that. Right there and then, he decided he had had enough of the little bitch that thought she was oh so special. ”No, I am not.” it was a silly question because every day he served his pack. He did not understand. Perhaps it was merely to wind him up further. As far as he could tell she had probably managed to do just that. ”What about you, Rosea?” He now asked, suddenly advancing and coming up in her face, so clearly threatening her now. ”Are you incapable of doing your job, Cercelee?” closer now, he was towering over her. ”I’ll gladly help you step down, little girl if you cannot do it on your own.” For so long he had wanted to see that pretty white pelt turn all red. "Yes, I really like that idea..." he spoke out, thrill quite obvious in his voice. Perhaps he could do her a favor and give her a decent fuck before he tore her throat out as well. It surely seemed like she could need it.

[/html]
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
ooc: ahh, get offa mah woman! :<
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

It was barely morning, and yet, Slay was wide awake. He huffed impatiently, pale eyes watching the pallid light filter through the stained windows of the church. Cercelee was out. She was often out and about at odd hours, knowing that he slept at odd hours anyway, and rarely noticed her absence. But tonight, he couldn't sleep a wink, and here it was, dawn. With a discontent grumble, he rose to his wide paws, and padded along the cool stone floor, nosing his way out the door.

It was a bit of a relief to be on all fours again, after having spent so much time trying to master the balance required to walk as a werewolf. The price for the exchange, though, was the constant aching tiredness; he was already yawning thinking about it. Little wonder his packmates thought him lazy, those who knew he existed at all. He could take naps anywhere, really -- whether he wanted to or not. Shaking vigorously to clear his thoughts, the piebald wolf took off, loping at an easy pace into the heart of his packlands. Maybe he could catch his mate on her way home, and surprise her. She never knew when to expect him up. Although she seemed a bit moody lately, a little more unpredictable... Hopefully nothing had incurred her ire this morning.

The sun was just coming over the horizon, washing the land in warm orange and red hues, when he rounded a crest and saw them. Cercelee and Haku, leaders of Dahlia de Mai, his superiors. Slay immediately drew to a halt, certain that they had not seen him yet. They were too far away for him to hear their words, but neither of them looked pleased. Had something happened? He shouldn't be here, lest it upset the Lilium. He could never trust Haku -- not for all the rumors and horror stories, but simply because of Slay's natural mistrust of men. The chauvinism, the brutality, he couldn't stand his own gender. The Tilia hesitated, lingering on the outskirts of the scene. They were getting riled up. Haku bullied forward, aggression in his looming stance, and immediately Slay remembered the night of the fight, Cercelee's pelt matted and pink with blood. He couldn't let that happen again.

"Hey, Cercelee, there you are!" he barked, false cheer brightening his voice. He bounded noisily onto the scene, deliberately pretending not to notice Haku until the last moment. He would rather be seen as a clumsy idiot as long as it diffused the tension. It was fairly obvious that he knew what was going on, though, as he drew warily against his mate's side. He was bigger than Haku, but Corvus's talons had taught him the cruel lesson that he was anything but a fighter. The black and white male swallowed, straining to smile harmlessly as he nudged Cer, urging her to stand down. "Am I interrupting something?"

[/html]
[html]
ooc

Somewhere along the line things had gotten messed up. The rebuttle from Haku was not what was supposed to happen, it was not what had happened before. Normally he would defer to her, roll over and piss on himself if that was what she wished, because she was Rosea and he liked to be Lilium. The words that came from him then did not seem out of character, Haku was ambitious, Cercelee knew, but she hadn’t thought him to actually try anything. She had the whole pack backing her up, although he had allies as well, there wasn’t a soul in Dahlia that wouldn’t come to the aide of their Rosea.

“Haku…”Her voice was stern and bitter. Poison. He was a tumor and it was time to eradicate him. No longer did he had a purpose in Dahlia de Mai, that was clear enough. Yet could she command him to leave now? He wouldn’t, not with just her. The timing had to be right, and the pack had to know why, and even if they did not agree with her decision… Yet there was no time to even decide if she should say anything now, for beside her then was the silly face of her mate. Cercelee turned, unable to hide all the tension she felt but knowing Slay well enough that he was really not so blind. He was not happy to ever see her with the Lilium, and he wasn’t now, but for all their sake’s a small smile was forced onto her face.

“Slay my dear. You’re not interrupting a thing, Haku and I were just speaking of some pack business and I must of lost track of time.” Not completely untrue, though the cheer in her voice was completely false. They had at least been speaking of pack business. “Shall we go back home then Slay? I think Haku and I were about done here.” The glance she gave then to Haku was threatening, it was all she could do to not bare her fangs in parting but she too wanted to be away from him. In the back of her mind was Coli, and what Haku had done to her, and if he could do that to his own daughter than there was nothing standing in the way between him and his cousin. Without letting Haku have much of a chance to say anything at all, Cercelee turned tail, leading herself and her mate back to the church.

[/html]
[html]
done?

Haku almost got annoyed when the stupid narcoleptic brute entered the scene and ruined the opportunity to slice up the alphess’ pretty white face. There was no worry in him by the fact that he was now outnumbered. Haku was a compact bundle of muscles and sharp teeth and fangs and especially dangerous in his beloved secui dress. In response to Slay’s false cheeriness Haku flashed a especially cruel smile when the black and white brute’s eyes looked at him next. Slay should be proud of himself; he had just saved his mate’s life. Haku’s gaze and face drew away from the couple now, slowly and calmly with an expression that could suggest he had forgotten about the whole row and was busy with other thoughts. In a way this was true. Time to plot further ahead.

The reply from the Rosea accompanied by the threatening glare was completely ignored as the Lilium did what he usually did when he was done: he turned and walked away. He hoped for the woman to take the bait and go for him while he had his back to her; to attempt to punish her sub-leader for his insolence. He wanted to finally be able to taste her blood. Nothing happened and there was no confrontation. After a moment of brief hesitation the blue eyed demon turned halfway around to gaze in the queen’s direction. He was not done. ”I’ll see you soon, Cercelee.” his voice was not false nor threatening, so only Cercelee would be able to understand what lingered in that sentence. They were not done.

[/html]