YIM: zadeeth24@hotmail.com
◦How you found 'Souls: Jasper Rhiannon-Knight
◦Initial post:

◦Character Name: Sinatra Davaro
◦Character Birthdate (including year): June 17, 2007
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
◦Species: Hybrid-- 50% Wolf, 50% Dalmatian
◦Gender: Male, homosexual
◦A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M).
MSN: goldenheart89@hotmail.com
Yahoo: zadeeth24@yahoo.com
◦How you found 'Souls: Jasper Rhiannon-Knight
◦3 Roleplaying Examples OR fill out your profile: First two are from Lucent Angels, the last one from Golden Oaks Academy. All under the username of Sinatra, written by me.

A three man operation, he had been told. The ferretcoon sighed, crossing his arms over his chest in the car. He had his contacts off, and his eyes glowed in the dim light of the car. He had been pulled along in this job, being paired with B-080. Xander looked at the driver of the hovercar, Issaic Baker. Xander had read his report, being demoted to B rank due to medical issues. He breathed through his nose in a large exhale and looked through the side of the car. Large buildings passed quickly, and he caught glimpses of furres walking down the sidewalks. Looking forward, he noticed the hovercar slowing down, and soon coming to a hault. This, apparently, is where Abrax was going to get off. He looked to the leader of the Odyssians, and didn't even bother to acknowledge his leaving.

Running over the plans in his head again, he gave the slightest of frowns. He was to lay explosives in all the weak points of the Angel's Facility. He felt in the pocket of his cargo pants and took a digital device out. Pressing a button, it showed a 3D hologram of the facility, and the weak points were marked in red dots. They traveled with no conversation still, and after a few minutes of studying the map, they slowed again and pulled into an alleyway. The two hybrids got out and moved towards the open trunk. "How much do you know about basic improvised explosive devices?" Izzy asked. The ferretcoon picked up a backpack of explosives and shouldered it. "...Enough," he muttered, sounding sure of himself. The Aaron left the subordinate to his own duties. Before he left though, he turned back to Izzy. "Keep this on you, and don't lose it," he said, tossing two small black devices to the Odyssian. "One goes on your throat, the other in your ear. They're low frequency and you only need to breath out the words so we can hear each other. Don't lose them, they're expensive." He turned now, and walked towards the nearest manhole cover. He picked it up easily, and pushed it aside to jump down. Once he was on the ladder, he pulled the lid back over him and jumped to the bottom.

The dark mucky lanes were pitch black, but it was no problem for Xander with his nightvision. He walked straight ahead for a few hundred meters, and turned left. This went on for about ten minutes, having remembered the way off by heart. Stopping randomly, he hefted the backpack onto his black clothed body and looked up. He knew where he was. Under the men's washroom. The drain grate was big enough for a furre to get through, but with no ladder. Going to do this the hard way. he thought to himself, feeling his sticky gloves paw against the walls. Hoisting himself up, he shimmied his way to the grate, where he gently pushed it up and out and pulled himself through. "Pathetic," he muttered, putting the grate back down. In the basement was where he currently was, and he knew the circuit boxes were down here as well.

Xander casually walked towards them, and smiled. They they were, all in a row waiting to be broken into. Reaching to the backpack, he pulled out a fusioncutter and turned it on. With his eyes, he didn't need to cover them from the blinding light. He uncut the four locks to the boxes and put the cutter back. The herm put his two communication devices on and activated them. "You better be ready," he said, reached his paws over the master controls. "The power goes off in three... two... one... And, now." At the exact moment, he flicked the switches causing the whole building to go into a blackout. Shutting the doors closed, he welded them all shut. "I'm going to set the fuses..."

A quite feminine figure walked down the streets, tail in motion and bobbing to the beat that was coming from their headphones. The orange and white muzzle opened and closed, and if you could hear the song that was playing, you'd notice that it was mouthing the words to the song. As they started to walk past a rather gruff bear, the taller furre called out, "Hey sexy, bet you'd like to get it on with meh, eh?!" It took a moment to realize to the quite apparent fox, that the bear was talking about them. "Well," the figure spoke, a sly look in their eye. "If you wouldn't mind a penis in your face, then sure!" Sinatra giggled, relishing in the defeated, disgusted, and horrored face of the drunkard bear. The gay fox loved to toy with straight people. It had almost become a sport to him, and it was one of his favourite past times. A friend had told him about a particular place, a bar named Angelo's. It wasn't very different from the Lucky Fox. In the way that there wasn't girating male strippers devoted to your every whim. The nineteen year-old fox soon arrived at the destinated location, and pocketed the slim music player in the pocket of his very short demin cut-offs. He wore a pink short that said 'Foxes Get All the Meat' across his chest.

The bouncer had given him a strange look when he gave him his license, but he was soon gained entry. He smiled at the inside, realizing that it was kind of like The Lucky Fox! He smiled and headed towards the bar, gently grinding against a couple dancers and giggling as one tried to grope him. Ah, the life of a stripper. It could be a breeze and a hassle at the same time. He eventually made his way to the stools, and Sinatra managed to sit down next to a rather... interesting character. And older wolverine it looked like, but there was some genetic traits of something else. There was also a figure on the furre's other side, but was hidden from view by a hood and excessive clothing. The barkeep came to him and asked what he would like. "Uhm," he looked up and down the bar, entranced by all of the liquor. "Just a soda please, no rum or anything." He smiled shyly, and looked to the counter. He had always been given strange looks from that. A stripper who works in a bar, who's never had a sip of alcohol. He was brought back to the real world by a glass being set in front of him, and the fox took a couple sips. His eyes flickering to the wolverine mix. His feminine side kicked in, and he noticed that the older guy looked down a little. Okay, scratch a little. He looked like he was hurting.

Approaching somebody in a situation like this always took a Plan A and Plan B, also an explanation, and within a few moments, he had prepared himself. Just ask why he looks so depressed is Plan A. Plan B I'll buy a few drinks and maybe help him home. Explanation? I'm a good guy, looking for somebody to hang out with... The fox thought it through, but decided it would work for now. Coughing into a paw, he slowly scooted closer on the stool, smiling to the wolverine. "Uh, hey. My name's Sinatra..." He smiling and looked into his eyes, fiddling with his drink shortly. "I uh, couldn't help but notice that you look a little down. If you don't mind, I could maybe buy you a few drinks, and you could tell me? Maybe walk you home or something afterwards...?" He left it open for suggestion, like he always did. He only hoped that it didn't sound like he wanted to rape the poor guy.

The fox-bat paced, his footpaws clacking against the tiled washroom floor. There was vomit in the toilet, and he hurridly flushed it, wincing and quickly leaving the washroom after brushing his teeth quickly. After 17 years, he as finally free from his parents. And what does he do? He gets a damned crush on the first cute guy he sees that's actually nice to him. He groans and holds his head in his hands, shaking it and a couple tears escaping. Then why the hell am I so nervous?! he screamed in his head. Because he didn't know if Blake was gay or bi, or even interested in him. For all he knew, the dragon would burn him to a crisp for even thinking those thoughts about him.

The young furre was naked, and he knew that Blake may be here soon. He rushed into his room, the walls bare from posters, or anything even worth mentioning. See as there was nothing to mention about. The room had his bed, a dresser with his clothes in it and an alarm clock on top, and his two guitars. His acoustic and electric, both in their cases near the door to his room. Drake had granted him a room by himself, after a bit of pleading. He didn't want more teasing, and he enjoyed solitude.

Grabbing a pair of boxers, he put them on, along with a pair of skinny jeans and a choker collar. Marcus had left Blake a note in his room telling him to meet the bat here, and glancing at his clock, he saw the meeting time was about to come up. He felt sick again, but he swalled the bile down, not wanting to have bad breath about this encounter. "I can finally show my true feelings," he muttered, walking out of his room and towards the door, where the dragon would soon enter. "And I'm too chicken and scared to say them in public..." He sighed and sat down in a chair, rubbing over his blond headfur. "I see why people make fun of me..."
Welcome to 'Souls! Smile
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.