I am the Ooga-Booga Master
[html]
http://sixpop.com/files/1024/graphics/Daisuke-T1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

OOC:[p] Heath; please no one else.

BIC: This place! It was PERFECT! It reminded him of his home pack so much. Just....more civilized. Definitely. The way these wolves lived....It was so much different than Daisuke's home pack, his birth pack. It made him slightl jealous that he had not learned that things they did, that he was left out of it all. He wondered exactly how different it was, considering he was a newbie around the place. Good news was that Daisuke was finally able to control himself in all three of his forms. Now, he was in his Optime form. He had thumbs, hair, and he stood straight up on his hinds. It was so much different up there than down closer to the ground. His hair had been spiked back to stay out of his eyes (a nuisance in his eyes) and his fingers counted each other by tapping against each other. He had ten of them. Five on each hand. It was an observation that he happened to be proud of considering that this whole thing was new to him. He had finally been able to learn to control himself again. It was almost like being born again. You had to learn everything all over again.

So the golden male had found himself on pack lands without even really caring...Yet again. He had this problem back at home on Zirenta too. He couldn't keep his paws from stepping over those borders. Nope. If anything he could say he was just...Sightseeing? He really didn't care. It was beautiful here, and anyone whom dared to capture the ocean for themselves were a bunch of pricks. Atleast in his eyes so far. He loved the ocean just a bit too much for anyone to try and claim it. Even though Qixak too had tried to claim the sea, he always thought that the ocean should be open to all, so others could see the sea's wonders. To feel the ocean's touch tickling your feet. He wanted that for everyone. Good or bad. Everyone deserved to see the sea just once. Just once in their pathetic little lives. The party boy moved along the shores, trying to remain unnoticed by the locals. They could probably smell his thick foreign scent though. I mean, he was in the middle of a packland that more than likely had some scouts...or whatever they might call them here. Gaurds, maybe? He didn't know how this place worked, no siree.

Blue orbs looked to the sea. He wondered what would happen if he swam back like this. Would anyone on Zirenta give him the time of day? They would outcast him most likely, since he was not only just a wolf now. He was a Luperci. That meant that he more than likely would not be welcome back home. Adelaide would freak out more than likely at the male's new look. So would Pachi and Kaetel, but they would accept him he was sure because they were his family. They did not have a choice weither they liked him of not. He was the last thing that would remind them of their father. He was the same as the golden warrior. The Golden Dragon. His mother's pet name for Kisuke would always be referenced to by Daisuke, because Dai was nicknamed the Lil' Golden Hatchling, and that little golden hatchling was almost ready to become that same Golden Dragon that had given Dai and his two sister's life. Daisuke playfully ran out to the water, and jumped in. you could never keep a water dragon away from the water.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Ryne
[/html]
[html]

thanks so much for starting. heath can be silly at times ><

Fuck. His hand dug into the silver mane of the stallion that he rode upon. The ground was uneven, the horses gate changed so suddenly that it almost unhorsed his rider. The Marshall was a practiced rider, as was his trade, but he had never ridden after drinking more then his share. The stables had become confining, reminding him of the female that had stolen his heart. She had not hurt him, no she never could. Ruri was perfect, perfect in the way she sang, perfect in the words she spoke and the gentle touch she gave, perfect in her blindness. He had messed everything up, and it left him feeling smaller then a grain of sand. It was not an unknown feeling, the past with his father and siblings had left him with the same emotions. And he knew of only one way to kill such parasites. With something that burned.

It was only a faint fog of vodka clouding up his mind. Just enough to make him forget at times that he must sit the horse instead of slouching all over it’s back. Just enough to make the dark ocean feel more like a white sandy beach in a place much warmer then this, and just enough to allow that paradise to turn into a cloud filled hurricane in a second flat. Gold eyes looked out to the water, knowing that the last time he had been here was with her. An ounce of him wished to cry, the rest focused on the beast that crashed into the oceans waves. Heath knew all their members, knew their scent of so he thought. He dismounted the stallion, before truly calling him to a halt. Rolling roughly in the sand, black furred hand holding tightly to the silver flask that weighted heavy of liquid courage Heath found his feet and strode across the beach leaving his horse to find its way back to where it wished to go. He would walk home.

“Hey!” He called, the flask lost in the sands for a brief moment. “What the hell are you doing?” Swimming in his ocean? The soft buzz thought. No this was the King’s, their noble royalty’s private bath.

300+

[/html]
[html]
http://sixpop.com/files/1024/graphics/Daisuke-T1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

OOC: you're welcome. And Daisuke is the definition of silly xP

BIC: The water felt so good. No matter how cold it was. He grew up with the ocean, he knew the feeling of it year round. He wasn't scared to go swimming in the middle of fall, or really winter. Sometimes in winter the water was warmer than the air, and so it wasn't all so bad until you got out of the water and turn into an icicle. Then it was a problem. He tried to avoid the ocean in winter, but sometimes the urges just were too strong, and he was too attached to the ocean to totally leave her alone. She never deserved to be left alone, never. Someone always had to care for her, and Daisuke was one of those ones that would always care for the ocean, no matter what happened. His head came back up for a breath, and that's when he saw something that he definitely hadn't seen before. It was a very big deerish thing that had a wolf luper on it's back. What? that didn't make sense to him. He had never seen a wolf on the back of a giant deer think elk..... Whatever it was. Daisuke shook his head, he didn't understand.

Hey! What the hell are you doing? that wolf spoke to him as he dismounted the elk, deer thing, and dropping something extremely shiny into the sand. Audits flipped up. Shiny.... thought the boy, whom was now distracted from the male to the shiny thing he was scrambling for. He unknowingly started to moved out of the water and towards the wolf with the shiny thing. Blue orbs were stuck on the shiny object that the male had in his hand. What's that? Hm? he asked as he finally got completely out of the water. The yearling pointed at the flask, and then he looked to the retreating elk-deer type thing that the male had been riding on. Is that a deer? I thought you were supposed to eat them, not ride them... he spoke, pointing at the butt of the horse. Then he remembered the male's question. It was ignored only because Daisuke had questions first. I was just swimming.. The ocean told me that she wanted me to play with her. And so I was. he spoke, nodding his head lightly at the other male.

He also analyzed the wolven's scent. It was different, and it smelt of a pack. The pack that lived here more than likely. You're a local here. You know the place. What is this place called? He's so beautiful. I really like it.. he asked, looking out to the ocean and it's wonders yet again. He danced lightly on his feet, the air was starting to get to his skin, and he was still wet so he was slightly cold now. He swayed back and forth infront of the male for a second, his eyes still holding onto the shinyness of the flask.. Seriously... What is that? I've never seen anything like it!

[/html]
[html]

xD your @wnl!!

Heath swaggered across the sands, his steps becoming steadier the further he walked. The presence of the trespasser cleared his mind, and for the moment he forgot that maybe he had just a smidge too much to drink today. The old forgotten habit had crept back up to him and Heath tried so desperately to fight it just as he fought the uneasiness that he felt on his feet. The yellow male exited the ocean, just as Heath had demanded that he did. No reason for him to be swimming and enjoying himself before explaining what he was doing here.

Words came forth, and Heath was surprised by their speed and length. This one certainly spoke too much. His frown hardened as he asked of his flask, it was none of his business and the very moment that Heath was about to tell him so the loner spoke again, and when Heath opened to his mouth to answer once more, he was interrupted. The tawny hybrid remained silent while the blue-eyed boy spoke more and more. He asked of Stark, his drink, then calling the ocean a woman and that she spoke to him. He was fucking crazy.

With a look that told his thoughts Heath responded. “It’s a flask.” a small bit of power in his words. He wasn’t sure what other questions the male would have but instead of waiting till he could ask any more Heath added. “And that’s a horse, a stallion.” He said looking in the direction of Stark. The male had always thought it obvious the difference between a horse, a deer, and an elk. Heath was beginning to worry about this ones intelligence. “And this is a pack’s land. And you are you?” He asked, pointing the flask at the male in question.

300+

[/html]
[html]

OOC: yush I am. Ryuzaki and Diedrich. Two of my more...darker characters, both from the same island that Daisuke came from. xD ---Ugh, this is short. Sorries.

BIC: It’s a flask. And that’s a horse, a stallion. And this is a pack’s land. And who are you? the male had gotten all of what he was going to say in three sentences. That made it slightly...boring? Daisuke looked at the other male, and let his tail wag regardless. So that's a flask...What's in it? he asked, poking it with a claw before looking back to the horse. A stallion, or horse? Never seen one of them before. his words were energetic, and quick. Pack lands, eh? What pack, if I may ask? he asked, cocking his head to the side as his eyes returned to the male in front of him. Azure orbs looked at the male's own, they were a stunning golden. Much like his own pelt. Who else had these eyes? Kaetel had golden eyes. Whom else? Hmmm... Think Daisuke... After a minute of just staring into his eyes, he finally opened his maw once again. Your eyes...they're like my baby sister's...I wonder where she is now.... his thoughts wondered off for a second, his eyes moving from his eyes to the ocean. The ocean that separated him from his family. He shook his head and then looked back at the male. My name's Daisuke Ghanjai-Urahazu. That's who I am. Who I always will be, and have been. Who're you? he asked, his eyes returning to the other male. Eyes went back down the to flask. Is there something in this...Flask? he asked, cocking his head to the side and eyes down on the shiny flask.

You mind telling me about this place? I'm rather...new here, in Souls. he added, his friendly smile returning to his handsome face and his audits pulled towards the male. It's so different here, I'm not so sure on where everything is, and what packs are around here and such. I'm not even used to seeing all these weird looking wolves either. I mean, what are the rags that I keep seeing on others? What about the metal that is painfully placed on other's body parts? Where I come from... it's not so...different? It's feral. Everyone is feral. Here... They aren't... he spoke, his voice rather calm, and just concerned really on this place he had stumbled upon.

speak

[/html]
[html]

i be Hollis, though I've neglected him this week >< booo work.

Heath blinked. Once, and then twice before realizing that this male was not something from a twisted dream. The words whirled around his head and into his ears so quickly that he felt like the world was world was turning in some quick opposing direction. He needed to slow down, for god’s sake. The Marshall couldn’t even get all the words strait, they were all spoken so quickly, one right after another. He was starting to grow angry with confusion, and held himself from lashing out at the yellow wolf. Footpaws stepped backwards once, trying to make a small space between he and the other male. The stranger was taking up all the air, and Heath felt a small bit of panic as if there wasn’t going to be enough for him too.

Finally the words seemed to pitter out, and Heath looked at him worried that he would start talking again. Not wanting that to happen he held a sand-colored hand out in front of him. “Whoa..” his vodka burned throat spoke. His eyes pleaded that he wouldn’t speak again. Heath couldn’t do that again. “Please. Take it easy.” He begged, wishing that for a moment the beast in front of him would just relax. Though Heath had wished for an explanation, demanding to know what this male was doing here. He had fought wisely with his ever-ending conversation.

“Its something you could use.” Heath said as he relinquished the flask over to the over excited male. If it could calm him, Heath didn’t care is he drank the entire thing. Stark had grown weary of the hyper trespasser, and lazily wandered off in search of grass. Heath couldn’t even focus on the stallion, he needed to sit. The ground felt cool and soft beneath him, and his mind was clear enough to answer a question that he remembered the yellow wolf asked. “This is Cour des Miracles, and some of us are still feral.” Eyes glanced at the male, finding him something beyond feral. Crazy was more like it.

300+

[/html]
[html]

OOC: I feel like an asshole, sorry for ignoring this thread. T.T- And I can never win with this damn table. Have any color suggestions as far as the text goes so people can actually read it? and also, this is short, sorries. >.>

BIC: It had seemed that Daisuke had talked just a bit too fast for the male. He didn't mean to talk so fast, it was just the excitement always making him have to talk really really fast, even if the other was majorly confused with him. Whoa, Please take it easy spoke the male. And Daisuke took a deep breath, and just stopped talking for a minute. Its something you could use. the male then spoke, and handed over the flask. Daisuke looked at it, from all angles, trying to figure out what was so special about it. He then took his hand to the top of it, and opened the contraption. His nose was the first thing to tell him that it was a liquid, and it was strong. He flinched away from it before looking back to the male. Why does it smell like that, eh? he asked, calming his voice down, and pronouncing the words slowly and clearly. It wasn't slow enough to suggest that the male was stupid or something, he just was trying to speak without getting all excited and spazzy.

Daisuke noticed that the male wasn't too talkative. It was rather disappointing to him because he had all kinds of questions, and it seemed like the other did not want to even remember half of his questions, much less actually answer them. Though he was happy that he atleast answered one question. But that was after the male had sit down on the sand. Daisuke did not want to be rude, and stand with his guest, so he too sat down, but it was a good distance from the other, facing the boy, but a good arm's-length away from him. Daisuke then looked to the open flask. He was supposed to drink this...strong smelling...liquid? He tried to look into the flask, deciding on if he really wanted to try and drink it. It looked like water. Clear. Colorless. But it did not smell like water. Not at all. He looked back to the other. This is Cour des Miracles, and some of us are still feral. the male spoke, defending the other wolvens. Daisuke cocked his head. Then the ferals are hidden! I have yet to see one. he spoke, nodding his head lightly before he finally put the flask up to his lips and took a swig of the vodka. He had swallowed it before he got to taste it really, but the burning of it going down his throat was very alarming. His audits flipped back, and he flinched away from the bottle, and brought one hand to his neck, and he looked to the other. Why did it hurt?! he spoke, his voice cracking because of the burning of his throat. What is this?! he asked, really wanting to know now that he had tasted it.

Speak

[/html]
[html]

no worries! ... not sure what color, i highlight it to read it ><

Heath found the beach calming, in a way. The tide rose and sank with each crashing wave and created a fluid repetitive sound that eased his clouded mind. His emotions felt out of control, the sadness and self-pity and then the anger and annoyance that this stranger brought. The sound eased him, and the buzz returned and the veil was brought back over his mind. It was weaker then before, and his eyes remained on the flask as the gold wolf held it. His questions found the lighter side of Heath’s demeanor, and he could smile and laugh at them. “To warn you.” He remarked at the blue eyed beast’s first question. That was the beauty of Vodka, it told you strait up that there would be pain.

Golden hued eyed gazed lazily, a coy grin wrapping itself around his maw as he spoke, “What am I then?” It was an honest question, masked by sarcasm. He wanted to know what this guy thought of him, and how he had seemingly lost his wildness. By the sight of his reflection Heath had always thought himself to be feral. Unruly mane cut short so that it stood on end, miss matched colored hands and arms. He was thin and gangly and not to mention drunk.

He watched as he took a swig of the flask, and laughing silently at the expression it placed on his face. “That’s how you know its working.” He answered with a smile. His hand reached for the container, needing to keep his buzz alive. “Its Vodka, the product of Russia.” Heath remembered the Russian male that he had met to retrieve the alcohol from the city. It was a good brand, the best according to the Russian native. Though precious and rare Heath didn’t mind sharing it with the stranger.

300+

[/html]
[html]
got lost in the fire, my fatal desire

OOC:That just means I'll switch tables to something we all could read <3; This table doesn't match him at all... T.T

To warn you. to warn him? To warn him of the horrible burning that was going down his throat! Daisuke looked at the male with a funny look. His eyes narrowed on the male lightly. A drink that has a warning, eh? he commented as he rubbed his throat. Maybe it'll taste better the more he drank it. What am I then? the male asked. What was he? Well, he was a wolf first of all. But Daisuke figured he was talking about the whole feral thing. Eyes moved onto the male, and he looked the male up and down. Well, you are Luperci. Feral to me is one that does not conform to their Optime form. It is one whom hunts, lives in their lupus form. Even I consider myself only half feral since I spend my time away from the ocean in lupus. he spoke, having a more intellectual look now as he explained.

That’s how you know its working. Its Vodka, the product of Russia. he finally explained what it was. Daisuke smiled lightly. Vodka. It was an interesting name. Almost spicy on the tongue. He liked the sound of it. Russia. Where was that at? It was a place, he could tell because of context the male put it in. He then reached for the flask, and Daisuke placed the damn thing in the male's hand. Was he going to try it again? Quite possibly. Russia? Where is that at? Are you from there? he asked, curious of the male's origin. Since he was new around, he did not know the accent of the wolvens here, so he was unsure of the male was also foreign, or if he was from here. Daisuke himself held his own accent, just because he was born on an island far from here, and they pronounced things differently. Daisuke's accent was different from these main-landers, and it was obvious because of the speed he spoke. This was also the reason why it was hard for him to slow down his words. His eyes looked to the ocean. He wanted to go back out and swim again, but the male next to him would more than likely protest against it again. Daisuke pulled his hand to his head, and nervously pulled his fingers through his mane, his hair was much longer than the other male's, and it normally stuck up when he was not wet, but you know, now it was wet, so it flipped over his left eye, "emo" style. It being in his face though was slightly annoying to him, and he pushed it back several times, but it still kinda flipped back into his face no more than thirty seconds later.

code with permission by jeroldine
Image by umbree
[/html]
[html]

epic fail wait! … and I like new table lots!

They had said something on the bottle, right? To warn those that might consume it, well to warn humans. Heath had never read the small print, something about drinking responsibly. It didn’t really matter, Heath would have drank it whether it said there was certain death guaranteed on the bottle or not. He loved it, and as he chose to not care about his problems and sought to forget them Heath wanted more and more. The haze was returning, and when he was once annoyed at the stranger Heath found him a pleasant companion and conversation. A smile came to his face, the lad seemed to need the warning by the look on his face as he took a swig.

“Oh,” He simply responded. He hadn’t thought of it that way. Feral to him was a wild creature, two legged or not. Yes, to stick to the four-legged shape was a bit more rugged and natural. Heath was seem almost always in his shifted form, but there was too much to be done with two hands that it was a waste of effort to shift back and forth. “yeah, I guess that makes sense.” Heath finished his comment. He hunted when he needed to in his wolf shape, but that was about all he did in it.

Heath caught the male’s smile, amused that he felt the sting of the drink, but kept his gaze on the ocean. The coy-wolf took a swig of the flask, the burn no longer touching his numb throat and then handed it over to the welcomed trespasser. His question made Heath looked back at the blue eyed wolf, and he shook his head. “I don’t know. Far away I guess.” he didn’t really know where the country was, but that it was indeed some ways away. “No,” His French accented voice answered.

“But I’m not from around here either.” Gold eyes drifted from the male to the ocean, You?”

300+

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Meh, Damn me for holding this thread up.

The other male let a smile form on his lips. Daisuke wondered about the sudden change of heart. The male seemed sour at first, but now he wore a smile, and a look of bliss on his face. Daisuke couldn't help but let his tail wag gently against the sand.Oh. the male simply responded. Daisuke nodded his head. yeah, I guess that makes sense. Daisuke heard the male say. Again, Daisuke nodded his head. There was nothing really more to say on the subject, since there was no argument. He liked it that way. When people just accepted what he said. It was more fulfilling that way to him. The other male took another swig, and then was quick to hand it back to Daisuke. Daisuke took the flask once again, feeling it would be rude to tell the male that he didn't want any more. Daisuke eyed it for a second before he sighed lightly. Bottoms up. thought the male before he tipped the flask and let his lips press against it. The liquid filled his mouth, and he automatically swallowed. It was one swig, and then he tipped it back up and then handed it back to the other male. The burn of his throat again was concerning to him, and he took his hand to his throat.

I don’t know. Far away I guess. he started off. Russia was far away? We should adventure there one day. the male's own island accented voice spoke. No, But I’m not from around here either. You? the male spoke before he looked back out at the ocean. Daisuke's eyes too wandered to the ocean. He smiled lightly. Nah, I'm from far away. A chain of islands to the east is where I came from. he spoke, smiling lightly as he looked to the ocean. Ya' see, I was born around the ocean, my pack lived on the shorelines in a Cove. So I've been with her my whole life. She's all I got left, ya' know? he spoke, getting more on the subject of him being around the ocean as much as he was, and why he was here, on packlands, at their beach.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]
[html]

Heath had wanted to go to Russia the moment he understood that it was the birthplace of vodka. But it was far, so very far that it was impossible to get there without taking a boat. He was a creature of the ground, a beast that rode only a horse and nothing else to take him places. Russia was a far off place that he would never know of, but he smile and nodded anyways. It was till fun to imagine going off and running away to such a place. “Yeah.” he spoke enthusiastically. Why not, right?

The booze made it easy for him to agree. And his black colored hand took up the flask and he was happy to have it back. It was certainly lighter then he had remembered, but his mood was too good to let the knowledge that they would soon run out hinder the good time. So neither were from these parts, Heath liked that. All the natives seemed to be crazy, unsure if it was something in the water or if it was just a coincidence. He was happy to play it safe and stay away from the drinking water. Another sip of vodka sealed the deal.

“Well, I have kind of been all over. But I like it here, kind of feel like this is all I got left.” The stables, the roan mare and pale stallion. Ruri. It was all eh wanted, all he needed. And yet it was all too much for the tawny man to manage.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: *slithers around like a snake* meh, short.

Yeah. agreed the male. Daisuke looked back at him. He felt funny. He fell back onto his elbows in the sand and spread out a bit. We shouldddd take some of those horses to Russia, It'd be the best adventures ever! he spoke, starting to slur a bit. But then the male had said something to him that hindered the adventure plan. Well, I have kind of been all over. But I like it here, kind of feel like this is all I got left. spoke the male. That's something that Daisuke had to think about. Traveling took a long time, and they would be gone for months and months trying to find this Russia. He looked to the male. This land is your mistress then? Since the land cannot move, then you are chained here, eh? he asked, his left audit pointed towards the male. Daisuke was very chilled out now, his aura if you were to look at it this way, would have been a calming blue, while normally, since he was hyper it would be a bright green, or purple.

That's the good thing about Mistress Ocean. She's so massive that she's the base of our world. She is everywhere. As is the land, but the land is specific as everyone seems to think. Ya'ss know besidesss me maybess. he explained, smiling lightly as he did look back out into the ocean. Dude, you should totally teach me to ride one of those horses though, it looked like alot of fun, bro. he spoke, being totally random, but totally serious about the male teaching him.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]
[html]

short too ><

The buzz was alive and well in the tawny males mind, clouding his judgment and killing his conscious. He liked the idea of going away, like the notion of taking the horses as well. His two would go wherever he went. They would need a third for the yellow male, for no one but he rode the stallion and the mare. Well, no one but he and Ruri. In his mind she claimed hold on all that he did, and Heath was very willing to give it all to her. He laughed, his mistress? “No way, the land doesn’t hold me down.” he laughed as he spoke. There was nothing about the solid ground that kept him in this place. It was beauty with blue eyes that had chained him down. “There are some great wolves here.” was his only comment, though he thought of only one.

Heath found it amusing that he spoke of the ocean as if a woman. A woman that controlled him and held his soul. The near drunk male smiled coyly as he spoke. “Yeah, those waves can give yeah a whippin'.” The words were laced with drunken laughter, amusing himself more then he was likely to amuse the gold beast. “Sure Ill teach you.” He added, still humored by his own words.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... etable.png); background-color:#c40000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Ja, This will be my exiting post. It was totally awesome threading with ya, luff. Maybe they could meet up again sometime <3

Go ahead and tell me you'll leave again
You'll just come back running
Holding your scarred heart in hand
It's all the same
And I'll take you for who you are
If you take me for everything
And do it all over again
It's all the same

Hours slide and days go by
Till you decide to come
But in-between it always seems too long
Suddenly
But I have the skill, yeah
I have the will, to breath you in while I can
However long you stay is all that I am

I dont mind, I dont care
As long as you're here

No way, the land doesn’t hold me down Daisuke's brow cocked at the thought. If the land did not hold him, then what did? There are some great wolves here. wolves? The wolves kept him back? Having friends in one place was pretty cool he guessed, but it was cool to go on adventures with your friends was it not? Daisuke was just thinking outside the box of just being here at 'Souls. He liked the idea of staying, but he also liked the idea of wandering. His heart would settle somewhere he figured, and once it did, then he would stay in that place for all eternity, even in death. That means you have a lady, doesn't it? he asked, his blue eyes looking to the male. SSShe coulds come too! he spoke, his tail wagging, his words slurring as he spoke.

Yeah, those waves can give yeah a whippin'. he spoke. Daisuke agreed and let out his own drunken laughter. Seriously, bro, they could fuck your whole entire day up sometimes! The surf is ridiculous sometimes. Getting over here from Zirenta was one hell of a swim. spoke the male, his hand pulling back his hair, and a hiccup plaguing his throat. Sure Ill teach you. spoke the male. Daisuke smiled and his tail wagged gently against the sand. Wooohoooo! the male exclaimed, happy that the male would teach him .

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Jacoby
Image by Alaine

[/html]